Unorthodox (PJO Genderbend)

By ruseandmuse

**PERCY JACKSON/HOO GENDERBEND STORY!** Percy and Annabeth get a shock of their lives. A little gender switch... More

Unorthodox
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Questions and Heads-Up

Chapter 5

6.8K 191 55
By ruseandmuse

Chapter 5

It was amusing.

Percy was fighting really badly. "The sword is too heavy." he complained. It was true...but..also because Percy didn't feel like fighting properly otherwise they might suspect something.

He ducked, tripped and fell to the ground. Travis's wooden sword just whizzed through above his head.

"Come on Paige! I know you can do better than that!"

"Yeah. Right." Percy huffed. "You can't go tripping yourself Paige. If you did that in fights, its death for sure." Travis said then in a lower voice "The real you must surface."

Percy raised an eyebrow, thinking about what Travis said. Did he know something? But Percy just dismissed it with shrug. "I'm ready to do it again!" he exclaimed.

Percy planned to act all weak but determined and then start 'working his way to better'.

"All right! Let's have a break." Travis called. "Thank god." Percy sighed, pouring water over his head. He instantly felt refreshed. Then he stopped and stared at Travis, who was staring back at him. Dam I think I gave him a hint, Percy thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 726 23
Lian Long, a sixteen-year-old demigod, the daughter of Athena, who was fortunate enough to survive the war against Kronos, was about to encounter an...
43.6K 1.3K 52
This is a #Genderbend retelling of the Percy Jackson series I made years ago on fanfiction.net. I was asked by a few followers to post it here since...
18.4K 325 11
Just Solangelo one-shots I've written, and I hope you'll enjoy. There are summaries for each at the top of the chapter, mostly set in the canon unive...
9.1K 7 1
(𝐧.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.❞ ...