You Just Don't Know (A Harry...

By WhitneyMcCormick

Hayden is a normal girl but with not so normal friends. She is best friend to the band One Direction and it j... More

You Just Don't Know- Prologue
You Just Don't Know (1) - Loving Direction
You Just Don't Know (2) - Being Brave
You Just Don't Know (3) - Making Me Weak
You Just Don't Know (4) - Overwhelmed
You Just Don't Know (5) - Only You
You Just Don't Know (6)- Everything About You
You Just Don't Know (7) - Holding On
You Just Don't Know (8) -Fall Into My Arms
You Just Don't Know (9) -I'm Broken
You Just Don't Know (10) - Stole My Heart Tonight
You Just Don't Know (11) - I Can't Hide This
You Just Don't Know (12) - Kryptonite
You Just Don't Know (13) - Shot Me Out Of The Sky
You Just Don't Know (14)- Come Into My Life
You Just Don't Know (15)- Waiting For A Girl Like You
You Just Don't Know (16) - One More Day
You Just Don't Know (17) - Replay
You Just Don't Know (19) - Tearing Me Apart
You Just Don't Know (20) - Three Little Words
You Just Don't Know (21) - Oh How I Wish
You Just Don't Know (22) - Wont Feel Right
You Just Don't Know (23)- Screwed Up Mess
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE :)) - Please Read :D
You Just Don't Know (24) - I'll Never Stop
You Just Don't Know (25) - Driving Me Insane
You Just Don't Know (26)- Feels This Right
You Just Don't Know (27) - Only Getting Stronger
You Just Don't Know (28) - You're Still The One
You Just Don't Know (29) - Deeply In Love
You Just Don't Know (30) - If You'll Be Mine
You Just Don't Know (31) - Show Me You Care
You Just Don't Know (32) - Let's Work Through It
You Just Don't Know (33) - Not Afraid Of Falling In Love
You Just Don't Know (34) - Forgive Me
You Just Don't Know (35) - Story of My Life

You Just Don't Know (18) - Beside You

4.5K 24 16
By WhitneyMcCormick

New Chapter :DD 

I hope all of you enjoy the new chapter :)) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (18) - Beside You

“UGH!”

My eyes shot open and I turned to Harry who was holding his head. He flung back down on the bed.

“Someone hung over?” I said laughing.

Harry just groaned and rolled back over. I slipped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom and grabbed Tylenol from the medican cabinet and headed back to Harry. I poked him in the cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

“Take these.” I said laughing.

Harry just sighed and took the pills from me and swallowed them. I was about to get up when I felt a hand wrap around my arm. I turned toward Harry and smiled.

“I love you.” he said smiling.

“I love you too.” I said bending down to give him a kiss.

I jumped up from the bed and headed into the living room. Everyone was awake, but I swear to you everyone looked dead. That's what they get for getting drunk.

“I feel like crap!” Louis said walking up to me.

“Well you were the one who kept taking shot after shot of random alcohol.” I said laughing.

“Shut up!” Lou said laughing softly.

He grabbed his head and followed me into the kitchen. I grabbed the milk and frozen waffles out of the fridge and went to work on my breakfast.

“So how is everything?” Louis said raising an eyebrow at me.

“What do you mean?” I said as I walked around him to the toster on the counter.

“Harry and you.” he said as he watched me pour a glass of milk.

“We are fine. Why?” I said looking at him as I sipped on my milk.

“I just wondering cause Harry felt really bad after what he said to you.” Louis said looking me in the eyes.

I remember the look on Harry's face when I slapped him. I had never been so hurt in my life. Maybe I was stupid for forgiving him but it was one of those moments where you just are so mad and frustrated you do something you don't mean. Harry said something he didn't mean and I did something I didn't mean.

“I know he does, Lou. I feel bad for slapping him.” I said as I got my waffles out of the toster.

“You hit him?” Louis said with a surprised tone.

“Well yeah.” I said laughing. “I was just so mad at him that I wasn't thinking and hit him.”

“Whoa! I never knew you had that in you.” he said laughing.

I went to the cupboard and grabbed the syrup and covered my waffles in it. Louis looked from me to my waffles.

“Stop eying my food!” I said grabbing a fork.

“IT LOOKS SO GOOD!” Louis said as he reached out for my plate.

I slapped his hands away and he made a face at me. Niall walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He looked at me and Louis for a second. Then his eyes shot to my plate.

“I knew I smelled food.” Niall said running his hand through his blonde hair.

“No you can't have any either!” I said grabbing my plate and slipping past them both.

“But you love us! That means you help us make food!” Louis said poking his head out of the kitchen.

“NOPE!” I yelled as I slipped into Harry's room.

He was laying on the bed with his arm over his face. The blankets were half on him and half on the floor. His hair was a mess, but not too much more then usual. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. I leaned down and kissed him. I was going to kiss his cheek but everything was covered but his lips so I just went for those. He made a groaning noise and flung his arm off his face causing him to hit my plate of waffles. They fell to the floor getting syrup all over me.

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed jumping from the bed as syrup soaked through my shirt.

“Oh crap!” Harry said jumping from the bed.

He picked up the waffles off the floor and put them back on the plate and set it aside. He grabbed a random shirt off the floor and drug me into the bathroom.

“Sorry.” he mumbled as he grabbed a wash cloth.

“It's fine.” I said as I pulled my hair back trying to keep it from getting it in the syrup.

Harry grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head carefully trying to keep the syrup from getting in my hair. Once my shirt was safely off me he threw it to the side. I started to laugh.

“What?” He said as he whipped off my neck trying to get all the syrup off me.

“Nothing.” I said holding in my laughter.

“Tell me.” Harry said as he leaned in so he could make sure he got all the syrup.

“I remember the last time you threw a shirt it broke a lamp.” I said laughing again.

That was the funniest thing ever. Harry was just so focused at the time with stripping that he didn’t even care that he had broken a very expensive lamp. Harry didn't say anything he just went back to cleaning me up. I grabbed his hand and made him look at me.

“Are you alright?” I said looking into his green eyes.

“I'm fine.” he sighed as he looked away from me.

“Harry..” I grabbed his face in my hands and made him look at me.

“I don't want to mess up again.” he said looking at the floor.

“I know you don't. I don't either but we have no idea what's going to happen, Harry.” I said.

“I know that but I don't want to ever lose you as my girlfriend or my best friend.” he said grabbing my hand in his.

I looked up at him and saw he had tears forming in his eyes. I had ever only seen Harry cry a hand full of times and they were when he was on XFactor or when his parents got a divorce. I removed his hand from mine and pulled his face to me so we were inches apart.

“Don't worry, okay? I will always be here for you no matter what.” I said with a smile.

Harry didn't say anything he just crushed his lips on mine. I wasn't ready for that so I fell backward into the mirror behind me. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I have no idea what the heck has gotten into him. He traced his hands up my sides. I grabbed a hold of his shoulders to try and get some balance. I felt him start to kiss my neck.

“HARRY!” I laughed as he picked me up off the counter. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!”

He didn’t say anything he just laughed as he carried me into the bedroom. I hit him in the chest as he set me down on the bed.

“I need a shirt!” I said as I started to sit up from the bed.

“No you don't.” he laughed.

“HARRY!” I laughed as he crawled on top of me. “We are not doing this!”

He started to trace a line of kisses from the corner of my mouth to my neck. I started to laugh louder when he started to whisper stuff in my ear.

“Oh god!” I said shaking my head at him.

He continued to whisper sweet things into my ear. It caused a blush to form on my cheeks. I bite my lip trying not to let a giggle escape my lips.

“Harry! Stop it!” I said pushing at him as he started to say perverted things to me.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and made him look at me.

“You're a retard.” I said laughing.

“But you love me.” he said as he bent down and kissed me.

I tangled my hand in his hair and wrapped my other arm around his neck to try and deepen the kiss. I felt him grab my pj shorts I was wearing. I held my breath and pushed his hand away.

“If we are going to do this we have to be prepared.” I said looking into his eyes.

“I know, Hayden.” he said as he kissed my nose.

“I just..” I covered my face with my hands.

I didn't want to ruin Harry's life. I didn't want to be the reason he stopped doing what he loved. I just wanted him to be happy and making mistakes like we did were ways that could ruin everything for us.

“Hayden you have nothing to worry about, okay? I promise you we wont make that mistake again. I swear to you.” he said removing my hands from my face.

I just looked up into his eyes and smiled. He was looking at me with such a serious look. I loved Harry when he was like this. It was rare that anyone saw this side of Harry. I've seen it millions of times, only because I’m his best friend.

“What?” he said laughing.

“You look adorable with you're serious.” I said smiling.

“Oh shut up!” he said as he wrapped his arms around me and leaned down and kissed me.

This time Harry made to sure to keep his promise to me. He made sure that the unopened box of condoms in the side table were used. He also decided ,when he was getting one, to completely fall out of the bed and take me with him.

~A Few Hours Later~

 I woke up to Harry poking me in my cheek. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He looked adorable. His hair was a complete mess and he was half asleep.

“Yes?” I said yawning.

“We have to get up.” he said as he laid back down on the floor.

Wait a second, the floor? I shot up and took the sheets with me to wrap around me. I looked toward the door and came face to face with a queen sized mattress. I turned toward Harry who was looking at me with a 'the fudge is wrong with you' look.

“Why the heck are we on the floor still?” I said laughing.

“Well after we fell off the bed we kinda just stayed down here.” Harry said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

“Oh my god!” I said laughing as I threw my pillow at him.

Harry really was a freaking perv half the time. There never was a time when he didn't say anything perverted to me. I don't know if it's because I'm now his girlfriend or what. I jumped up from my spot on the floor and grabbed some clothes out of the dresser drawers. I pulled on one of Harry's white tee's and a pair of my pj pants. Harry was leaning on his elbow when I turned toward him.

“I love how you wake me up and your the one still in bed.” I said as I headed for the door.

I heard footsteps behind me. I just opened the door but it was pushed shut. I turned around and looked at Harry.

“I'm up now.” he said with a smile.

“Harry no!” I said crossing my hands over my chest.

“What?” he laughed.

“You're giving me that look when you want to freaking stay locked up in your room all day and I fell for that once and plus I'm hungry because someone ruined my waffles.” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“So you would stay in here with me all day if you could?” He asked leaning into me.

“OH MY GOD! Is that all you heard out of that?" I laughed as I pushed him out of the way and opened the door.

When I walked out into the living I regretted the discussion. Zayn was on the couch intensely making out with Jennifer. I'm not talking about normal making out I'm talking about full blown face raping each other. I covered my eyes and turned around and smacked right into Harry, who was just standing there.

“AH!” Jennifer screamed as she pushed Zayn off her and ran to the bathroom.

I just stood there and buried my head into Harry's chest. I was so embarrassed. I hated walking in on people. But hey they were the ones who decided to be in the freaking living room. Zayn jumped up from the couch and ran after her calling her name.

“Well this is awkward.” Louis said from his doorway as he yawned.

“Louis?” Zayn said turning toward him. “What the heck are you doing standing there?”

“Well I heard Hayden yelling at Harry so I got up and when I got to the door I saw Jennifer screaming and running.” Louis said with a smile.

“Louis?” Monty said rubbing her head as she came out of their bedroom.

Louis walked over to her and pulled her back into their bedroom before she had the chance to walk very far from their room. I started laughing. Harry shook his head at Lou and looked back at Zayn who just disappeared into the bathroom.

“I'm sorry!” I heard Zayn yell as he walked into the bathroom.

“I hope we don't cause them to fight.” I said turning toward Harry.

I looked at him and it took me a second to process that he wasn't wearing clothes. I pushed him back into the bedroom and crossed my arms over my chest.

“What the heck!” I said throwing clothes at him.

“What?” he said as he picked up the clothes off the ground.

“What if Monty and Jennifer saw you naked!?” I said shaking my head at him.

He slipped on a pair of blue designer jeans and a white tee. I looked down at my shirt. We were so wearing the same shirt.

“Oh? Is someone jealous?” he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“No...” I said looking to the side.

“Sure!” he said kissing my cheek.

“I don't want you flaunting your naked body to the girls in this house. They might go after you and ill have no chance.” I said smiling at him.

“Trust me they will be the ones with no chance.” he said bending down and kissing me.

“Yeah right.” I said moving away from him and heading to the door.

I heard him laughing from behind me. I turned toward him and glared at him. He walked up to me and smiled down at me.

“You are so cute when you jealous.” he said kissing my head.

I just flung my hands into the air and left the room. When we walked out Zayn and Jennifer were in the kitchen making something. It smelled good. Louis and Monty were watching TV in the living room. Niall was no where to be seen. I wonder where he was.

“Where's Nialler's?” I said walking into the kitchen.

“He went to Nando's” Zayn said as he cracked open an egg.

I just shook my head. Niall and his food, well all these freaking boys and their food. They loved food and they weren't afraid to let you know it either. I turned around and saw Harry playing with Zoe on the floor. He was wiggling his fingers at her.

“ZOE!” Zayn said leaving the kitchen and walking over to Harry.

Harry's head shot up and he picked her up in his arms.

“I was playing with her first!” he said as Zayn tried to reach for her.

I just stood there and watched as they argued over Zoe. It was kinda cute cause imagine Harry and Zayn fighting over a tiny kitten. A smile just spread across my face. Harry held Zoe close to him. Her eyes flutter shut and you could hear her purr. Harry walked over to me proud the he had won.

“She loves you guys more then me.” I said laughing.

Harry brought Zoe's head to his lips and gave her a tiny kiss causing her to stretch and then fall back asleep. He smiled at me and headed toward his bedroom. Probably to put Zoe to sleep in her cat bed he bought her.

“Zayn and Harry are so cute with the kitten.” Jennifer said walking up to me.

“I know.” I said smiling.

I looked over at Jennifer and saw her watching Zayn as he followed Harry into his bedroom. The look in her eye told you she cared for him a lot. He turned around and smiled big at her. They really were adorable together.

“He really cares for you.” Monty said as she walked up to us.

“He does.” I said laughing,

“I know. I care for him just as much.” she said smiling big.

We all just stood there and waited for the boys to come back into the room.

“Where's Lou?” I said laughing.

“Passed out.” Monty laughed.

“I'M HOME!” Niall yelled as he walked into the house holding a bag of Nando's in his hand.

“Really Niallers?” I said laughing.

“What?” He said walking past everyone and to the kitchen.

“I swear you and your food.” Monty said shaking her head at him.

“Liam and Danielle are staying at her flat tonight, again.” Niall said walking back towards us.

“Aw! I miss Liam.” I said frowning. “He better be home tomorrow!”

Everyone turned toward me and laughed. I loved Liam he was like a brother to me. He was so protective and concerned. It was kind of nice since I don't have older siblings who do that.

“He told me to tell everyone he loves them. “ Niall said jumping onto the couch.

“I'm going to see what the heck is taking Harry and Zayn so long.” I said laughing as I headed toward the bedroom.

Once I was in the bedroom I saw Harry and Zayn leaned into each other and a phone in between them. Harry looked up at me and smiled.

“What are you two doing?” I asked.

Harry held up his hand to motion for me to give him a second. I was guessing the phone call was important.

“Okay I will be there at three.” Harry said with a smile.

He hung up the phone and turned toward Zayn and they shared a quick high five. I looked at him confused for a second before Harry jumped from the bed and stood in front of me.

“I have an interview tomorrow.” he said with a big smile.

“For?” I said smiling back at him.

“It's about the Brit nomination.” He said getting excited.

I pulled him into a tight hug.

“Oh wow I am so happy for you guys!” I said pulling away a bit so I could look into his eyes.

Harry kissed my head and tightened his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest as he started telling me about what was going to be in the interview.

“Well Caroline Flack is going to be the interviewer.” he paused for a second and I looked up at him. “She just going to be asking about how it feels to be nominated and stuff like that.”

I didn't really like Caroline, there was just something about the way she tried to get Harry's attention that got to me. It was like she wanted him but Harry's 18 and she's 32 and I know Harry would never do that. Well at least I hope not.

“I hope everything works out!” I said leaning up and kissing him.

I was so proud of them. I really was, they had so much going for them right now. They just got nominated for the highest music award in Britain and I am sure they will get it. They are about to start their new CD too. They have so many fans that love them and they are world famous pop start. I'm sure so many people would kill for that. I am just lucky to be part of it with them and experiance the ups and downs with my best friend.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's going to happen at the interview with Caroline? 

Zayn and Jennifer <3

Monty and Louis <3 

Hayden and Harry <3 

Liam and Danielle <3 

I love all of the adorable couples in this book :DD

The next chapter will have a lot going on and something you will never see coming and you will be like :OO oh heck no XD but I hope you all are as excited as me :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.6K 23
GRAMMER SUCKS IN THIS DEAL WITH IT OR DON'T READ IT. Harry Styles are 1/4 in one direction. He drinks, he hates everything and everyone. He hates hi...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
7.4K 136 34
When Sarah's mom drags her along to London because of her photographing job, Sarah is anything but pleased. Her mom is working for the one and only...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...