Hizashi Yamada x reader

By Pokkin

Y/N L/N, the stealth hero, has been hiding her identity from everyone since high school. Even now, most of h... More

A/N and Character key
Chapter One: Karaoke Girl!
Chapter Two: Business as usual
Chapter Three: Chapter three: An accidental revelation?!
Chapter 5: The truth comes out
Chapter Six: The real me.
Chapter 7: Together
Chapter 8: All bad things must come to an end.

Chapter 4: About that side job...

2.7K 89 67
By Pokkin

A/N: You all thought I forgot, didn't you? >:D 

There's a tiny bit of continuation from the last chapter, so sorry for the brief sadness. <3 

"So, who was that you were singing," Hizashi asked, his grin growing ever wider. Y/N turned her head to the side, her face flushed. "It's an American singer, called Pink, actually," she replied, looking down. "Oh, wow, powerful stuff. She must be pretty great," he commented, deciding to take a seat next to her on the ground. Y/N looked over at him, somewhat startled by his statement.

Y/N screamed internally, before replying, "Y-Yes, she's one of my favorites. I've been a fan of hers for a long time." Hizashi was silent for a moment, seemingly deep in thought. "Well, if you recommend her, I'll have to give her a shot," he exclaimed out of the blue, putting a thumbs up. She laughed a little at the mans enthusiasm.

"There it is," he said suddenly, confusing her. "There what is," Y/N asked, looking somewhat confused. "You smiled," he stated, smiling a little bit, "I didn't mean to intrude, but you looked really upset when you were playing. I saw you were crying a bit." Y/N shifted a little, suddenly uncomfortable.

"Y-Yeah, that song makes me remember something kind of personal. I can't not cry when I hear it or play it," she said after a moment of silence. She smiled wistfully, adding, "It hurts when you've lost someone close to you, and you hear exactly what it is you're feeling through a song." Hizashi hummed in agreement, nodding a little.

"So, was it someone like family, or," he trailed off, curious at what had the poor girl worked up. "He was my cousin. I'm an only child, but he was always around, but he was honestly more like my big brother," she explained, a painful expression crossing her features, "He passed away some time ago, but I very much regret not getting the chance to say goodbye to him. I get reminded of it, this time of year. It's hard not to be."

Hizashi moved to speak, but ­Y/N's phone started to go off. She looked down, her expression hardening. " I need to take this. Sorry," she mumbled, standing up and answering the call. After a few hums and nods from the girl, she suddenly said, "Got it. I'm on my way."

She ended the call and turned to Hizashi, an apologetic expression on her face. "I... I've gotta go. Duty calls- You know how it is," she said ruefully, and he nodded in response. "Yeah, totally! I'll see you around, Y/N," he said, enthusiasm lacing his voice. She smiled a little. "I'll see you later, Hizashi."

After she had exited the roof, Hizashi leaned back and sighed a little. He didn't know why he felt the way he did, but the way that Y/N sang sounded really familiar to him. Glancing over at his shoulder, he noticed something unusual, and he carefully picked it up. It was a (H/L), (F/C/H) hair. He looked at it, suddenly very confused. "Isn't this one of Songbird's hairs," he questioned for a moment, his eyes narrowing at the hair. "I gotta ask Nemuri some more questions about this.

Time skippy-do!

Y/N made it to a house, police cars parked outside. She had worn her hero costume, which consisted of a full body stealth suit that hugged her (B/T) body tightly. A hood covered her (F/C/H) locks, goggles covered her eyes, and a mask was covering her face from the nose down. A belt hung around her waist, containing a few gadgets here and there. Thankfully, her support was a literal genius, and made some things to go along with the job.

Her (2F/C/E) eyes burned with irritation. 'I finally get to talk to Hizashi a little, and I spill my guts about something so depressing,' she thought to herself, furrowing her eyebrows. 'I bet he thinks I'm super weird, now.' She halted her thoughts as she got closer. Now was definitely not the time to think about her boy troubles, if one could even call them that.

As she approached the scene, one of the officers turned to see her. "Stealth Hero, Mute! I'm so glad you could make it," the officer said. "How many are inside," she questioned, narrowing her eyes a little. "Three, not including the suspect."'

She nodded a little before asking, "How many entrances does this building have?" The officer stammered to the girl, "Three, if you count the door that leads to the roof. He's barricaded himself in with the hostages, so the other doors are blocked." She smirked from under her mask.

"Perfect."

She cautiously made her way to the side of the building, so as not to be spotted by the fugitive inside. Carefully, she pulled out a grappling hook. She aimed it at the roof of the building, and shot. The hook lodged itself into the roof, and she pressed another button to pull her up. Once she landed on the roof safely, she activated her quirk, and tried the door. It seemed like it was locked, so she hastily put her grappling hook away and pulled out a lock picking kit. After a few moments, she was in.

She kept her quirk active as she descended the steps, keeping her eyes open for any of the hostages. 'They must be on the bottom floor,' she thought, as she continued onward. Once she made it to ground level, her goggles adjusted to the darkness. The mode she had put them on displayed the room in infrared, where she saw three people in the living room all huddled together, and another one looking through the window with a gun in hand.

She crept her way into the room, looking over at the three on the floor. One woman, and two children. The woman looked like she had clearly been through the ringer a few times, and the children both had miscellaneous scrapes and bruises covering their small bodies. It made her blood boil. One of the children saw her and went to say something, but Y/N put a finger to her lips. The child, thankfully, complied, and she continued to approach.

"Shit, shit, shit," the man at the window cursed to himself, seeing all the cop cars outside. "Shit is right," Y/N said from behind him, hitting the back of his neck swiftly and knocking him out. She kicked the gun to the other side of the room away from the hostages as she deactivated her quirk and asked, "Are you three okay?"

The woman nodded, but one of the children piped up, "Mommy's bleeding lots and lots!" Y/N's eyes widened. "Did he shoot you," she asked, and the woman nodded. "Alright," she said softly, "I'm gonna get that front door open, and get you guys out of here, okay?" The two kids cheered as she made her way to the front door, pushing a few chairs out of the way. Somehow, he had managed to push the couch vertically against the door. She grunted, pulling it steadily out of the way.

One of the children suddenly yelled out, "Hey, look out!" Y/N spun, seeing the man had woken up, and was now pointing another gun in her face. Breathing heavily, she put her hands up. "You don't wanna do this," she said softly, as they walked in a circle, eyes trained directly on one another. "Yeah," the man replied, a sinister smile breaking out on his face, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do."

Before he could fire off a round, Y/N grabbed the barrel of the gun with one hand, and pushed the hand holding it away with her other hand at lightning speed, before the man took a swing at her. She was caught off guard, his punch landing right on her cheek. Judging from the state of the woman and children, he didn't have any issues with abusing those he felt were weaker than he was.

She regained her stance, and aimed a sweeping kick to his feet. He jumped over her kick, but she spun, aiming a high kick towards his chest. He didn't have time to dodge, and her kick sent him straight into the wall in the next room. She very quickly picked up the gun and disassembled it with ease, before returning to the task at hand.

Once she was done with that, she checked the next room to see if the perp was still out cold. Nodding in confirmation, she threw open the front door and called, "I need a paramedic, now! One of the hostages has been shot." The police flooded up the steps, getting past her. "Where is the bastard," one of them inquired, to which Y/N replied coolly, "He's taking a nap in the next room."

As the paramedics wheeled the woman out, the kids followed closely behind. "Hey, miss! Thank you for helping us out. Mommy's gonna be okay, just like you said," one of the kids said cheerfully. Y/N pulled her mask down, smiling warmly at the child. "A Pro always means what she says."

She waved goodbye before pulling her mask back up and heading back home. Although the guy got the drop on her for a second, seeing those kids and their mother safe filled her with warmth. She looked down at her phone, seeing a text from Nemuri on it. A bright smile blossomed over her face as she opened the text.

Nemu~: Drinks?

Y/N: Oh my god drinks.

Nemu~: Come incognito. Shouta and Hizashi are coming, too.

Y/N: >_< Why do you do this to meeeee?!

Nemu~: Wear something tight. <3

Y/N blushed at the last text, her eyebrows furrowing in disbelief. She huffed out, knowing she couldn't just not show up, but really just not really looking forward to it, now that she knew she was going to make a drunken fool out of herself in front of others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.8K 26
I've made a lot of books. But none of them is about Hiro. So I decide to make one. I hope you like them. Sorry most of my story is about the readers...
684K 27K 85
"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want to be a hero, well not anymore at least...
20.2K 435 27
Y/n= your name Y/l=your last name H/l=your hair length h/c=your hair color e/c= your eye color s/c= your skin color "It's like your not even human...
17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...