𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 '𝟖𝟕

By softdevils

find me in the dark, where the shadows crawl and the voices sing. © softdevils More

前書き
0.
i. love and longing
ⅱ. sun, sea and truth
ⅲ. fun and games
iv. fire of my loins
ⅴ. master of disguise
ⅶ. uncharted paradise

ⅵ. broken clocks

363 36 12
By softdevils

"EPISODE 6"
june 29, 1987

"am i– am i just a distraction to you?" i mumbled, too scared, too weak; though not of him.

his eyes flickered up to mine and my heart blossomed.

"a kiss here, a touch there and it's enough for you to push away all your problems?" i continued with newfound confidence.

he paused for a moment, then asked, "where is this coming from?"

i ignored him and fixed my gaze on wilted roses, a gift from him, that were bent with age.

"you don't care about your own feelings, at least be considerate of mine," i told
him, my voice soft but my tone distinct.

he looked at me for a good two minutes– maybe less, but it didn't matter.

it was known to me that time became nothing short of an illusion when i was with him.

he entwined his fingers with mine and pressed his lips gingerly against my knuckles.

he treated me as if i were one of those dead roses, fragility evident through the way the stem arched and the petals hung.

"i'm sorry, my little clementine, i didn't mean to hurt you," he spoke, each word fluid like silk and laced with serenity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 979 8
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
5K 443 29
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...
10.2K 360 13
"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...
92K 3K 38
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...