Here We Go Again.

By JANA_MADZ

Jo Carter, is a teenage girl that lives in New York, she's sarcastic, funny and not your typical girly-girl t... More

New dude
Video games
Nightmare
BBQ
Phone call
Get a boyfriend
Night time coffees
Character List
Party
Bored
School
Late night
Nothin much
Coney Island
Game night
Sick
Days
A/N SORRY!!
Family
Still sick
Hair cut
It should be tradition
Emotions
BBQ
Moody
Kind of a date
Crazy
Worst Night Ever.
Sad
Week 1
Finally
Back
In N' Out
Hot Cheetos
Pizza
Nope.
Thoughts
Chaotic
The Mall
Date
Happy
Studying
Naps and video games
Bruised
Boring
"Girls" Night
Mall
A/N
Birthday
Pre-Party
Birthday Party
Summer
Sad
Dinner
Bring a friend
A/N
Santa Monica
No Reply
Barbecue
Friends
Showers
Long night
Panic
Closer
One Last BBQ
NEW BOOK
SEQUAL!?
SEQUEL

Travel

2K 50 10
By JANA_MADZ

  I sit down on the plain next to Austin. I gave him the window seat because he gets claustrophobic, so I have the aisle seat. Caleb was a seat in front of us window seat, next to a guy. His earphones were in.

  "I'm excited!" Austin exclaims I nod with a smile. "I'm also prepared for this long ass flight, got magazines, sleeping mask, a travel journal" he lists and I laugh.
  "Travel journal? It's California" I said.
  "Bitch, whatever" he shrugs. I grab my book. Dad and Caleb's parents were all close. In their seats. "Ew you're reading?" he says.
  "Yeah, leave me alone" I roll my eye's.
  "You judged my journal" he replies I laugh. 5 hours was a long time. But I'm ready. I don't start reading yet, I prefer when we're up and flying to do that. Other wise, the movement and pressure bothers me.

~  

  It was like half way through the flight when Austin started getting annoying, and acting like a bored child.
  "Bitch, when?" he groans I laugh.
  "Soon" I admit. "You'll live stop acting like a child," I tell him he lets out a laugh.
  "Can we go check out LA, it's like what just a little bit away from Santa Monica?" He asks.
  "Depends on if dad will let us" I shrug.
  "I honestly love your grandma and can't wait to see her," he smiles I laugh at him. Austin met my grandma because she came down one christmas and they bonded.
  "Yeah, she likes you too," I nod he smiles widely.
  "I know, more than Caleb," she looks at his seat and he was asleep with his earphones in his ears.
  "Yeah," I nod.
  "I'm excited. 2 weeks... might not even be enough. I might fall in love with the place or someone and stay," he shakes his head.
  "We'll see" I mutter.
  "Yes we will" he nods with a dreamy grin I roll my eyes with a laugh. The plane was quiet with some mumbling voices. I look around kind of getting bored myself. I realized reading made me sick so I didn't do that. "Wanna play MASH?" Austin asks I look at him while he's writing down the layout of the game already in his travel journal.
  "Sure" I nod and we list off the boys, kids, cars, jobs, places and pets.

  He laughs when he finishes counting out my answers.
  "So, you're divorced to Harry Styles, at least you married him for a bit. You're rich, yet you live in a shack, you have 12 kids, a pet rat and live in London oh and you drive a Jeep and you're a teacher" he tells me I let out a quiet laugh.
  "I mean, that sucks ass. Besides Harry Styles although I prefer being married than divorced" I reply he laughs again.
  "My turn" he hands me the paper and I set it up asking the same questions and we play a couple rounds of that until it got overkill.

~

  When we arrived it was 5 in the afternoon, hot as fuck here and I was wearing my look knit sweatshirt and regretted it. Not like it wasn't hot in New York, but I wasn't hot in the plane.
  "California!" Austin chirps while Caleb rolls his eyes.
  "This trip will be the death of me and my humanity and sanity" Caleb groans.
  "Cheer up Caleb, you're here with these two" Lila says and we smile he groans again.
  "Even worse" he mutters I push him and he bumps into dad I laugh while Caleb says sorry to him. "Asshole."
  "Hey, I can tell your mom anytime" I squint.
  "I can tell your dad anytime also. So try me" he tells me I roll my eyes but we both laugh.
  "This might be tough one guys. I never really knew how hot your dad was also Caleb" Austin says to him and he pushes Austin grossed out.
  "Welcome to the club" I mumble.
  "Daddies" Austin smiles.
  "NO!" We yell they look at as.
  "Guys, we're in an airport..." Lila tells us. I look at Caleb we smile.
  "Austin thinks dad and Mason are hot" he says super fast and runs. Austin eyes widen and he groans and runs after him. I laugh.
  "What'd he say?" They all asked.

  "Best friend, code of conduct. Can't tell" I shrugged with a laugh.

  "Exactly why I love you. Now tell me" Lila puts her arms around me as they walk ahead. I looked at her. "Come on, I won't tell."
  "Austin thinks the two dads... are hot" I mutter. She laughs.
  "He's not wrong" she says. "But I think I've known that already."

We left the airport after we got our bags and Austin and Caleb came back with Austin glaring at Caleb.

  "So, none of them even heard" I shrugged.
  "No we did" Luke nods and Caleb laughs as Austin rolls his eyes.
  "Don't fucking test me Caleb, or so help me god!" He goes for him I pull him away because we were in a rental car we got.
  "Whatever, we're used to it" Luke laughs and him and Mason... my dad look at each other.
  "EW!" I groan, dad was driving, Luke up front Lila with us in the back, Caleb was in the very back. "You guys aren't young, DON'T acted like it."
  "We're in our 30's we're young enough" Luke shrugs.
  "Not for my ears you're not."
  "I agree," Caleb nods. "It's why I've got earphones, wait... that's because of Austin" he glares at Austin and puts his earphones in I sigh looking out the window as we drive. I watch the palm trees and all pass by.

~

When we got to the house, grandma showered all of us with kisses, we dropped of Luke, Lila and Caleb off of one of their parens house. But grandma bombarded us with hugs and kisses, Austin too. When we were done with saying hi and shit we went up to the room me and Austin were sharing.

  "It's only 6 we have so much we can do!" Austin chirps while I was trying to nap.
  "I'm tired, no" I mumble he groan.
  "Boring," he sighs. "You can do that tonight."
  "I will, after I take my nap," I retort he sighs.
  "Jo," He whines like a child. I ignore him closing my eyes but the lights were on in the room and I kind of hated it but I was not gonna get up to get that.
My phone starts buzzing in my pocket and I pull it out picking it up not knowing who it was.
  "I'm trying to sleep, can't talk" I mumble.
  "Did you not just get there?" I hear Sam's voice and it lightens my mood. Austin rolls his eyes when he sees me get happier because of Sam.

  "I did" I mumble. "But I'm tired."
  "Ok, I'll go" he said.
  "No we can talk" I said quickly and I heard him let out a laugh.
  "You sure, I don't want to bother your nap" he says.
  "Austin already did that" I laugh Austin pushes me and I laugh more.
  "How was the flight?" He asks.
  "Long."

  "Annoying? I'd assume, Caleb and Austin were there" he laughs.
  "That too" I nod. "It's 9 there right?"
  "Yeah" he says. It was a 3 hour time difference form here to New York. I barely sleep, so I guess that won't affect too much will it. His voice was quiet and slow. "You good?"
  "Yeah, Dani fell asleep on my bed," he tells me. "We were watching a movie."

  "Yeah, I was wondering why you were being quiet. That's unusual" I smile.
  "Ha.Ha" he mumbles but I could sense the grin on his lips. "SO, how are the others?" I heard him get up.
 "Fine, Austins bothering me about it not being late and we should go somewhere, Caleb's with his parents and grandparents" I tell him.
  "Why don't you go somewhere?" He asked. Austin was now typing on his phone not listening to me.
  "Cause, I'm tired from being in a plane for 5 hours and don't want to move" I admit.

  "You're in California, go and have fun" he tells me I roll my eyes.
  "It's a choice, I have a whole 2 weeks to do that" I mutter.

  "Right... don't remind me of that," he sighs his voice now louder cause he was out of his room.
  "Gonna miss me top much?" I mock and I could tell him rolled his eyes jokingly.
  "Pfft, no" he says.
  "Hmm," I hum. "It's 2 weeks, you'll live."
  "We'll see, if I am dead. I was sex deprived by you... you're the murderer, you better put yourself in jail for that," he says I laugh laying on my back.
  "Yeah, Austin will make sure of it," I reassure.
  "Awesome" he says. "I'm going to get coffee, it's only 9. And I got no one to do it with, how sad is my life?"
  "Pretty sad, especially without me" I grin.
  "Yeah."
We stay silent for a bit.

  "It's kind of pathetic," he starts.
  "What?" I asked.
  "Geez Jo, I was getting to that," he mutters. "Anyway, it' kind of pathetic, that you've been gone a couple hours... but thats not even what's bothering me. The fact that you're in a different part of the world as me... freaks me out" he tells me. I smile at that. "I'm scared a frat boy will go after you and fill in my place."
  "Wow, I told you I don't do frat boys" I start. "So, that's a close to impossible thing that could happen."
  "Not completely impossible though..." he says.
  "You're fine Sam" I said.
  "I hope so, if you break up with me for someone else, I won't be able to have a relationship with your father" he says.
  "I knew it was always about him" I say and we both laugh but he got silent pretty fast. Was he really that worried about that. "No, but actually you'll be fine. Have some faith in me will ya."
  "It's not that" He sighs, and my mind immediately goes to his dad.
  "Your dad?" I asked. He hasn't told anyone about his dad. He didn't want the attention, even if it was just our friends.
  "What about him?" He asked like he didn't know I was asking.
  "Is he doing okay?" I asked.
  "Yeah, pretty good" he sighs.
  "Then whats wrong?" I asked confused. He stays quiet for a bit more. "Sam, I'll figure it out either way. You might as well tell me."
  "Dani" he says. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "She... she was crying to me today. I feel bad for her" he tells me. I bite my lip. "She wants to take a year off of university, because she doesn't want me to get through this alone... or some shit. And I don't want her to do that because of this."
  "I'm sure she'll figure it out. It's summer, she'll do what she feels is right" I reassure him.
  "I don't want this to ruin her schooling. She doesn't think that we can handle it.." he mumbles.
  "Just give her a bit... maybe she'll change her mind," I say.
  "I don't know," he sighs. "I'm just worried."
  "It's still summer..." I shrug. "It'll be fine."
  "Yeah," he sighs. "You and Austin should do something, or you can sleep. I'm gonna go," he tells me.
  "Ok, bye" I said.
  "Love you," I hear a small smile in his voice.
  "Love you too," I grin and we hang up.

I lay back down staring at the ceiling.
  "Can we do something now?" Austin asks and I laugh shaking my head.

************************************************

A/N

Took me a little longer to update this one, but I hope you guys liked it. It's not the best but there's more to come. Tell me your guys' thoughts and you know my regular. Xoxo.

-Jana❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 3.2K 24
Cassandra Gray is and always will be a nerd. She's the kind of girl that wears superman tees and reads comic books, and has never missed a superhero...
1.9K 10 30
The main character in this story is Jessie, a brunette with grayish-blue eyes, slender body. She is kind and sociable and sensitive, but she is so fu...
308K 6.7K 85
After Harriet was expelled from her school after an incident, she has no other option but to go to a boarding school meant for delinquence like herse...
8.5K 183 30
She was a nerd. He was Mr. Popular. Samantha discovers that everything can change with just a mere incident. As her journey into highschool begins...