Gaurdian's Of Remnant [Titanf...

By Tanker980

Alex aka Carnage was a Apex Predator. He and two of his friends were evacuated off their ship due to a engine... More

Emergency Evacuation
Welcome To Beacon!!
Win her heart
Promising my life.
IMC Retreat.
Searching for team Apex
Searching for my son
Attacking Remnant
A/N
The future FINALE PART 2
New book
Volume 2
Volume 2 Release?!
Dear god!!

The Betrayal FINALE PART 1

1.1K 14 17
By Tanker980

Carnage's POV

Me: Baby you know I have to do this.

Weiss: But what if you die Carnage? I don't want to lose you.

Me: You won't I promise.

Viper:... It's time Carnage...

Me: Get the others off me and Viper will deal with Simon.

Weiss: *Sob* I-I can't. *sob* I don't want to lose you.

Winter: Sis... Come on we are dropping with the other titans.

Me: Listen baby... I will come back.. Nora, Ren, and Jaune are waiting.

Weiss: *Sob* F-fine. But *sob* you better come back.

Me: I will. I promise.

They leave and it's just me and Viper.

Me: *Sigh* How did Blake handle it.

Viper: She's a mess now.

Me: You ready?

Viper: Yeah.. Lets finish that bastard.

Shadow: LOCKED AND LOADED

Northstar: LETS GO

Just then I got a message from Northstar in my helmet. "I will grab Shadow as you said Carnage."

We make our way to the bridge and find Simon.

Viper: You will die Simon.

Me: This ship will blow in 4 minutes.

Simon: Good luck.

I run up and tackle Simon's titan. Simon kicked me off of him. Viper flew in and tackled him but instantly got thrown back. Viper disembarked and made a sprint to Simon but got punched back weakening him. After a while I got him. Simon used both arms to grab the sword I smashed open his cockpit and grabbed him. Shadow was at 28% Hull damage. Northstar dropped with shadow. I walked over to Viper and picked him up. I walked towards the giant door and ripped my tags off and gave them to him.

Panel: 10 SECONDS..

Me: Sorry bud. Tell her im sorry...

I threw him off the ship.

Viper's POV

Carnage had given me his dog tags and threw me off the ship.

Me: CAAAAAAARRRRNNNNNAAAAAAGGGGE!!!!!

Then I heard everything go silent with a bright light from the ship then *BOOM!!!!*

Me: Im sorry Weiss... Im sorry your child will be without a father. It's my fault he is dead.

Northstar flew up and caught me as I was falling. When I landed I had no choice but to tell her.

Weiss: NOOOOOOO!!!!! *Sobbing*

She fell to her knees crying her eyes out. Everyone else was in sorrow. I watched the ship plummet to the ground and Militia arrive. He will not be forgotten. He is a legend.

Short, yeah I know. But this kinda made me cry a bit. But if you can guess what game it was that a soldier was thrown off a covienant ship. What Halo is it from? And we are past 100 views so future scene incoming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 229 17
After the fall of Beacon Academy and the death of the Fall Maiden who Hector killed himself, he has decided to do something neither side has consider...
8.3K 141 20
Inspired by "Angels and Demons" by NaughtBeast https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12079726/1/Angels-and-Demons A mercenary pilot in the frontier known as "P...
389K 4.1K 35
You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed up with it and transferred to shade and...
1K 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...