Niall Horan pregnant series

By SarahPhillips0

This story is an emotionally and loving story about having a baby with Niall horan who's by your side through... More

Wanting a baby
Trying for a baby
Finding out
Just checking
Telling family
Telling the boys
First propuar ultrasound
Twitter announment
Morning sickness
Starting to show
Niall going on tour
Visiting niall with el
Seeing him in concert
First kick
Shopping in NYC
Suprise
Twiiter anouncement
Going home with niall
Chosing names
Baby shower
Nialls interview
Day with niall
Final scran
The pain starts
Getting to hospital
Labour part 1
Labor and delivery
New

Telling niall

7.2K 126 3
By SarahPhillips0

As Eleanor and Sophia left the house with massive smiles on there faces they met Niall down the drive who was walking to the door of the house.
"Hi girls why are you smiling so much". He said as he kissed both of them on the cheek
"Oh nothing I just think you should go home to your wife and she'll tell you." Sophia said as she got in the car with Eleanor to go home to her husband Liam but also take Eleanor back to her husband louis.
" love I'm home." Niall said as he walked through the front door of your London house. He got to the kitchen and saw you cooking so he grabbed your waist and turned you around to his face and said " I saw el and Sophia just and they had massive smiles on there faces. Y/n what's going on."
Oh god what do I say you thought to yourself, after a minutes silence you said. "Niall please don't get mad but you know what we did a few weeks ago and a couple of nights ago, well my period Is late and well El and Sophia was here and I was sick so I took a pregnancy test while they were here and umm I'm pregnant." " yessss omg my baby is having a baby i love you y/n and I'm not mad I'm so excited. I love you princess and nothing will change that."
He said as he kissed your lips passionately
" Ni we can't really have it because I'm pregnant."
" oh soz yeah sorry buddy hope I didn't hurt you in your amazing mums tummy." He said as he kissed your flat baby bump.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 18.5K 51
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
498K 27.5K 47
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
978K 87.8K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...