Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| Chapter Thirty - One |

16.1K 184 31
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Thirty - One |

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey gorgeous girl, I brought you a cup of coffee." Jenni said sitting down on Vicki and Pauly's bed. Vicki sat up, feeling the ache from her jaw and immediately Pauly brought her some pain killers.

"How did you know?" Vicki asked as Pauly placed the pills onto her palm, making her smile.

"I just knew." Pauly said with a wink and pressing a gentle kiss to Vicki's stitched up jaw.

"How you feeling?" Jenni asked as Vicki swallowed her pills and began to sip her coffee.

"Yeah I'm alright Jen, still a little shocked about everything that happened." Vicki said clinking her rings against the cup.

"I was so worried when I saw you fall to the floor Vicki." Jenni said grabbing Vicki's hand.

"Hey, i'm okay, I mean I might look like scarface at the moment but truly I am okay, I'm just glad to be with my family." Vicki said squeezing Jenni's hand.

Soon there was a knock on the door and Vicki looked up and saw Ron standing in the doorway not even looking up at her.

"Do you want me to leave you to talk?" Jen asked which made Vicki nod.

"Okay, call out if you need anything." Jen said kissing her sisters head and leaving the room.

"Sit down Ron." Vicki said placing the cup on the bedside table.

"I'm okay here." Ron said shaking his head.

"Okay, well can you at least look at me and say what you need to say?" Vicki asked.

"I'm to ashamed Vicki." Ron said.

"And I think you have every right to be, you punched me Ron, you sent me to hospital with a broken jaw, and apparently you are against hitting woman but you had no worries doing it to me, you didn't even look to check on me and i was screaming for you to stop and notice, but you couldn't even do that." Vicki said shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry Vicki, believe me I am hating myself just as much as you hate me right now." Ron said with a cracking voice.

"Ron." Vicki breathed out. "I don't hate you, i am disappointed in you, I trusted you and I thought we had a better friendship, I was waiting and waiting for you to come and see me at the hospital but you didn't, i was so excited to see you when i was released but you disappeared. Ron, all I wanted to do was checked to see you aren't hurting yourself for what happened, i'm okay and I wish things could have been differently but it happened." Vicki said.

"I'm sorry for what happened, I was just so angry with mike and all the shit he has put me through that I was seeing red and I just saw a figure move and thought it was Mike." Ron said.

"Ron, what if you thought it was Mike and continued to hit me, what if it was one of the other girls, you need to deal with your anger management because it's starting to scare and become dangerous." Vicki said.

"I know that, I just wanted to say how sorry I was and I don't except you to forgive me right now." Ron said.

"Well, thank you for coming and seeing me Ron, but you're right i can't forgive you right now, I need time and I hope you understand that." Vicki said.

"I completely understand." Ron said.

"Okay, thanks for seeing me Ron." Vicki said.

"I wanted to." Ron said giving Vicki a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving her alone.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you sure you want to go on the trip with the everyone?" Pauly asked in a worried tone, Vicki was sitting on the floor, packing her suitcase.

"Yes Pauly I am sure, i'm not going to let my jaw ruin my fun." Vicki said folding a few tops.

"What happens if you pull one of you're stitches?" Pauly asked.

"Well than i guess I'll fall apart." Vicki said.

"Baby, don't joke about this!" Pauly whined.

"Pauly, we are going to the beach, what could go wrong? I'm going to be right next to you the whole time, you need to stop freaking out because i'm going to be fine." Vicki said looking at Pauly.

"I know, I just don't like it when your not with me, I worry about you because i'm scared something will happen to you." Pauly said bouncing his leg. Vicki stood up and placed her hands on Pauly's shoulders.

"I don't like being without you either, but we need to enjoy this summer, nothing is going to happen and you need to have fun, enjoy the days with the boys." Vicki said pressing a sweet kiss to Pauly's lips.

"I'll try, but I only have fun with you." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"I only have fun with you too." Vicki said resting her head in Pauly's neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too, so much."

- - - - - - - - - - -

"

What's the matter, Vicki?" Nicole asked looking over at Vicki who was looking out the window as they drove to Riccione.

"I'm just a little nervous being out with my stitched up jaw." Vicki said making the girls yell.

"You look absolutely beautiful!"

"You rock stitches!"

"You don't need to be nervous because you look absolutely beautiful." Jenni said kissing Vicki on the cheek.

"Thanks girls." Vicki said with a smile.

"It's twerk time!" Deena yelled turning around in her seat and was twerking out the window, right next to the car was the boys which was even funnier.

"Riccione!" The girls cheered as they finally arrived and parked out front of the gorgeous hotel.

"What a gorgeous day." Vicki said looking up at the gorgeous blue sky.

"How you feeling?" Pauly asked holding onto Vicki's hip.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Vicki said reaching up and kissing Pauly's jaw before grabbing their bags and walking into the hotel and up to their rooms.

"It looks like seaside!" Pauly yelled making Vicki shake her head.

"Baby, seaside isn't even close to be as good as this." Vicki said making Pauly laugh.

"Want to go and walk on the boardwalk with the boys?" Pauly asked hugging Vicki.

"No, you go have fun baby." Vicki said making Pauly kiss her before leaving the boys.

"Let's go see the beach and shops." Snooki said.

"You are looking beautiful, princess." Jenni said kissing Vicki's head making her smile.

"I just want to have a good time and tan on the beach." Vicki said as all the girls left.

The girls all sat around a bar, doing shots.

"Do you know what a cuca is?" Deena asked the bartender who was very confused.

"It's a lady's private part." Deena said making him nod before trying to move away from the noisy girl.

"Alright let's go have a look at the shops." Jenni said as the meatballs were starting to get really loud.

As they had a look in a few shops, Deena and Snooki were buying ridiculous stuff.

"My drink!" Snooki said as she spilled her drink all over the front counter, probably getting it all over the important stuff.

"They are like children." Vicki said as they hurried out of the shop.

"Vicki, you're ass is looking amazing!" Deena yelled and even got a few people's attention.

"Wait for us!" Snooki yelled but the girls were already around the corner.

"Is this our hotel?" Vicki asked before they walked in and got ready for dinner.

"I'm guessing Nicole and Deena aren't coming to dinner?" Vicki asked brushing on some makeup, being careful of her stitches.

"No way, I have a feeling they've found another bar." Jenni said slipping her heels on making Sam and Vicki agree.

"I'm really hungry." Sam said before they left and met up with the boys.

"The girls are completely wasted already." Vin said as they sat at a table, looking at the menu's.

Finally Snooki and Deena turned up but everyone was nearly done eating so they had to wait for the girls to finished before leaving to go to the club.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Deena's not wearing any underwear!" Vicki yelled as Deena just flashed everyone her vagina.

"This is so embarrassing!" Sam yelled.

"Let's move them away from the glass or anything with a reflection." Vicki said grabbing Nicole's hand and pulling the girls away from the crowd.

"Are you seeing this!" Pauly asked sitting next to Jenni and Vicki who nodded their heads as they watched Snooki and Deena making out.

"Alright I think our night is over." Jenni said decided to just head back to the hotel.

"Are they ever going to come up for air?" Vicki asked as Nicole and Deena were making out again.

"Thank god i'm not in their room tonight." Sam said.

"And I am!" Jenni said making the girls laugh.

As soon as the girls arrived Vicki ran up the stairs and into the bathroom to take a long, relaxing bath.

"Vicki." Pauly knocked on the door. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, i'm fine Pauly, just wanted to have a long bath." Vicki said starting to fill the water with bubbles and bath salts.

"Okay, would you like me to bring up some pain killers?" Pauly asked.

"Yes please." Vicki said cleaning the make up off her face and stepping into the bath and letting out a sigh as the hot water relaxed her body.

Pauly walked in and placed the pills and glass of water onto the sink before sitting on the floor beside the bath tub.

"You know this is a pretty big bath." Vicki said swishing the bubbles around.

"I've noticed." Pauly said.

"Maybe a little to big for just one person." Vicki said.

"Are you saying you want me to join you?" Pauly asked.

"No I want Jenni to join me, of course I want you to join me." Vicki said making Pauly laugh before he stood up and took his clothes off before joining Vicki in the bubbly bath.

"Isn't this relaxing?" Vicki asked.

"Very." Pauly said playing with Vicki's fingers.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Wake up, yeah!" Vicki was expexting to be woken up but Pauly's voice but instead it was Ron's.

Vicki got up and left with the boys to have breakfast, Vicki sat drinking her large cup of coffee.

"Mike, who woke you up this morning?" Pauly asked.

"Ronnie." Mike said.

"Oh yeah, wake up, yeah!" Vinny joked.

"Swacking!" Mike said.

"Just come up with new shit, bro." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"Yeah buddy." Ron said walking back over to the table.

"Can you eat some of my pancakes?" Vicki as Pauly who gladly agreed too.

"What about Deena and Snooki last night?" Mike asked.

"I don't think Jionni would be very happy with the way Nicole's been acting." Vin said as Vicki sipped her coffee.

"Didn't Deena say that she had her bi experience and she's done with it ?" Mike asked.

"Last night was embarrassing even for us." Vicki said as her and Pauly shared the pancakes, while making the boys agree.

"Like if Jionni ever hears about this, he isn't going to be impressed, he get's pissed off at Nicole when she doesn't call him." Vicki said.

"He's so worried about what she's done behind his back." Pauly said.

"That relationship is finished." Ron said.

"Those pancakes are really good." Vicki said making Pauly smile.

"Vicki, you and Pauly have the best relationship out of all of the couples, how do you do it?" Vin asked holding his hand out, pretending it was a microphone.

"Well, I don't like fighting so that's not something i've wanted in our relationship, he's my best friend, we aren't that clingy together and i'm not very controlling, I don't want a son, I want a boyfriend so we just get along really well, so it's a healthy relationship." Vicki said making all the boys 'Aww.'

"Can I steal you're strawberry?" Vin asked but Pauly quickly ate it before Vin could get his fingers on it.

"Nevermind." Vin mumbled making everyone laugh.

- - - - - - - - -

"What did we do last night?" Nicole asked.

"Deena's vagina was out all night." Sam said showing the girls what they did last night.

"No we did not!" Nicole yelled once Jenni showed them what she saw once everyone went to bed.

"Trust me, it was loud and disgusting!" Jenni said.

Soon everyone took their luggage down to the cars and got ready to leave Riccione.

"What a beautiful trip." Vicki said as everyone got into their cars and got onto the road.

"Snooki, do you smell rubber burning?" Vicki asked.

"That's really strong." Jenni said.

"She has the handbreak on." Deena said making the girls laugh.

"Oh Nicole." Everyone sang.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"I have to call Jionni." Nicole said as soon as everyone was upstairs. Vicki sat on the floor, playing with her silver nails.

"Good luck." Vicki said.

"Hi." Nicole said once Jionni answered.

"Are you done being mad at me?" Nicole asked.

"Before i left you were really mean."

"The trip was fun, but I have something i need to tell you."

"Well, Deena and I got really drunk and ended up making out intensely." Nicole said.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats before Nicole threw up a thumbs up sign.

Everyone left to let Snooki finish talking to Jionni.

"Can i borrow a pillow?" Sam asked Vicki who nodded and grabbed a spare pillow.

"Going to snuggle with Ron?" Vicki asked.

"Maybe." Sam said making Vicki laugh.

"Have fun." Vicki said.

"Use protection!" Pauly and Vin yelled.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Hello?" Vicki asked answering the phone.

"Vicki! It's Deena." Deena said in worried tone.

"What's going on?" Vicki asked.

"Nicole just got into a car accident, she hit a cop car and she needs her license and passport." Deena said.

"Okay, we are leaving right now." Vicki said running into the girls room and grabbing Nicole's purse and passport.

"What's going on?" Vin asked seeing Vicki running out of the girls room.

"Nicole just got into a car accident, she's fine but needs her ID and passport." Vicki said making the boys jump up and run down the stairs.

"I knew this was going to happen." Vicki said sitting next to Vin and Pauly in the front.

"Come on!" Pauly yelled at the traffic ahead.

"Where is she?" Vicki yelled running up and down the road trying to find Nicole.

"Did they arrest her!" Vicki asked the boys.

"We could get kicked out of Italy." Vin said getting back into the car and driving to the police station.

After about 2 hours of waiting and paperwork, Nicole was released and able to come back with the family.

As soon as everyone got home, Nicole went and called Jionni who was flying to Italy the next day.

"Boo, Boo! You need to call Roger." Nicole said walking into the girls room where Vicki was painting Sam's nails.

"Why? What happened?" Jenni asked.

"Roger just texted Jionni and said he couldn't come to Italy because of work." Nicole said making Vicki stop painting and looked at Nicole hoping it was a joke.

"I knew this was going to happen." Jenni said with tears in her eyes, Vicki jumped up and brought her sister into a big hug.

"You need to hear him say it, babe." Vicki said making Jenni nod before walking out of the room and to the phone.

"Poor Jenni." Sam said.

Soon Jenni came back in and didn't have a happy face.

"I shouldn't have got my hopes up." Jenni said.

"You didn't know babe." Vicki said.

"I just had so much planned." Jenni said wiping her eyes.

"I'm taking you out, so you can forget about this." Deena said making her nod before starting to get ready.

"Are you coming Vicki?" Sam asked.

"No, my jaw is hurting really bad so I might just have a quiet night." Vicki said grabbing a towel and decided to have a shower.

"You have fun though, Jen." Vicki said hugging her sister before they left and Vicki went and had a long hot shower.

Once she was done she sat on the floor, brushing the knots out of her wet hair.

"Are you excited to finally see Jionni?" Vicki asked Nicole who was sitting on hed bed, playing with the ends of her hair.

"I am so excited!" Nicole said throwing her arms in the air.

"And so you should be, you deserve to be happy." Vicki said.

"I want a relationship like you and Pauly." Nicole said.

"Just be yourself and have lots of fun memories." Vicki said.

"Oh, i thought you we're going to say have lots of sex." Nicole said laughing.

"That too." Vicki said laughing with Nicole.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"You look beautiful Nicole." Vicki said leaning against Pauly's chest while his arms are draped around her legs.

"I've got butterflies." Nicole said sipping her drink.

"That's a good thing." Vicki said and soon the doorbell rang and Nicole was running down the stairs.

"Aw, she's crying." Vicki said getting up and giving Jionni and hug.

"How was you're flight?" Vicki asked.

"Yeah really good." Jionni said going and hugging Pauly before Nicole pulled him away to the smush room.

"What should I wear tonight ?" Vicki asked Pauly who was looking at his shirts.

"Baby you could wear one of my shirts and you would look absolutely beautiful, wear whatever you feel comfortable in." Pauly said giving Vicki a long, sweet kiss.

"Right answer." Vicki said wrapping her arms around Pauly who kissed her shoulder before moving and going to take a shower.

"How is this?" Vicki asked spinning around.

"Absolutely glamorous!" Pauly said flipping his wrist while kissing Vicki who laughed.

"You look really nice." Vicki said patting his chest before disappearing into the bathroom and brushing some makeup on and ruffling her natural wavey hair before leaving the bathroom and slipping her white heels on.

"Are we ready?" Vicki asked slipping her hand into Pauly's who pulled her to his side and kissing her cheek.

"Yes we are." Everyone said and they all left and climbed into the cabs.

When we got to the outdoor club, all Mike wanted to do was talk himself up.

"Like if Jionni winked at me, i'd kick him in the head." Mike said making Vicki roll her eyes.

"I hope he does try and kick someone so he slips and breaks his ankle, that will crush his ego." Vicki said to Pauly and Vin who both burst out laughing.

"That's gold baby!" Pauly yelled before pulling Vicki over to the dance floor and they started to dance to the music, Vicki was spinning her hips and wrapping her arms around Pauly's neck while Pauly worked his hands over her body.

"This is a great club!" Pauly yelled with a wink before bringing Vicki into a sweet, steamy kiss.

"I love you, my Queen." Pauly said kissing just below her ear.

"I love you too, Pauly." Vicki said squeezing Pauly's hand while they began to sway to the music, pressed up against each other.

"Let's go to twenty one." Pauly said to everyone who agreed and moved to get into the cabs.

Everyone went into twenty one and it was going well until Nicole was on a private stage, showing her vagina to everyone.

Soon Jionni was storming away from Nicole.

"Jionni, what happened?" Vicki asked.

"She's embarrassing me!" Jionni yelled before walking up the stairs.

"Jionni, stop please." Vicki said trying to get to Jionni in her heels.

"Okay, just listen to me, Nicole can be embarrassing at times but that's just something that Nicole does, and she's trying to change for you." Vicki yelled but Jionni kept walking.

"I get that couples have fights, but are you really just going to leave after almost a year together, like you're relationship obviously means so much to you and definitely Nicole, she's changed since she met you." Vicki said before Ron ran behind her.

"Go back to Nicole, ill go and talk to Jionni." Ron said making Vicki nod before turning around and walking back to wear she heard yelling.

"You're a bitch, Jenni!" Nicole screamed.

"I might be a bitch but i'm giving you a reality check." Jenni said.

"Shut up!" Nicole yelled.

"Im trying to help you keep you're fucking boyfriend!" Jenni yelled.

"Don't touch me! I hate you!" Nicole yelled before running off.

"Nicole, come with me. Jionni eventually will come back." Vicki said holding onto Nicole who was sobbing in her chest.

"Why would he leave me like that?!" Nicole cried.

"Honey, he just needs time to think, come back with us and i'm sure he'll be back at the house." Vicki said pulling her back to the others and thankfully she didn't yell or try and thrash around.

"She just wants to get home." Vicki said to the others helping her into the cab where she cried and screamed.

Finally we got her upstairs and she just wanted to be left alone.

"Baby, what happened?" Pauly asked.

"Nicole kept showing her vagina and tits and he had enough and took off, I tried to get him to stop i followed him for a good seven blocks." Vicki said sliding her heels off and her feet were aching and bleeding.

"Aw baby." Pauly said going to grab some bandaids and helping her put them on the cuts that were bleeding, Vicki changed into Pauly's shirt and sweatpants, slipping a pair of socks onto her aching feet.

"Look at my feet." Jenni said showing her brusied and bloody feet.

"What a night, chasing after Jionni." Vicki said grabbing a glass of water and taking some painkillers.

"You get you're stitches out soon." Vin said.

"Two days." Vicki said with a smile.

"Let's go to bed." Vicki said holding her hand out for Pauly who gladly took it and they walked into the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 704 47
Veronica Richards, Ronnie, is Josh Richards' little sister. With only a year between them, they grew up very close. But now Ronnie wants to pursue a...
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...
219K 2.1K 52
Lexi has been going to cousins every single summer since she was born. Will this time be different as shes had a massive glow up and started a social...
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...