BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

Od diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... Viac

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Kiss the night away

1.5K 57 1
Od diMcLouDs

"Sowon unnie, what's your plan on your birthday?" Yerin asked Sowon.

The girls are at the cafeteria eating together. Of course, Yuju is not with them because she's still resting in the Haven.

"I'm planning on having a party." Sowon replied then looks at the girls.

"At home." then she smiles.

"Home? You mean.. at home? Not at the dorm?" Yerin clarifies.

"Yes. Why not, right? I'm planning on inviting some relatives and close friends too. I've already talked about it to Mr. Lee and he said, Lord HeeChul wants to come too." Sowon said excitedly.

"R-Really?!" Sinb asked anxiously.

"Yes. And I'm totally nervous about it. Because he has never joined any party of each of us yet, but now?" Sowon replied.

"But I hope Yuju would be able to come too. I hope she'll recover soon." she added.

*****

Eunha dashing at the dorm from the Haven. She visits Yuju and she saw her having seizures again few times now since that day.

"She's still in pain. I saw her a while ago having seizures again. This time, she's clenching her chest while her eyes open and gritting her teeth." said Eunha while sobbing.

"I barely looked at her. There's nothing I could do to help her." she added. Her tears keep falling.

"She's really fighting it. I didn't know Yuju is this strong." Sowon said looking amused and worried at the same time.

"Let's trust Yuju. She'll recover soon. I believe in her. Who knows, she might be here sooner or later, right? So.. girls, let's be her strength."

Sowon stated to the girls being so positive. She's the eldest after all. And, she wants to protect all of them including Meonji and Angkko.

*****

Few days have passed, Sowon's birthday comes. The vampires are so busy planning and decorating their home within those few days. Until today comes. Many of their relatives came and also close friends.

"Do you think Eunha and Umji could make it here? This is really so far from the school and the Haven." Sowon uttered while walking back and forth. Sinb is not looking at her because she feels dizzy if she followed Sowon.

"Stop it, will you? I know they would make it here." Sinb muttered, still not looking at her unnie.

"Where is Yerin btw?" Sowon suddenly asked. Sinb just shrugged and ate a piece of cookie from the buffet table.

*****

Meanwhile.. Yerin is alone in the pavillion near their house. Very few of the guests are there too. But majority is inside.

She's looking at the night sky, staring at the brightest star she could find. Thinking of Yuju.

"I hope you're here, Yuna.. here beside me. Sowon unnie's birthday would be extra fun if you're here. She'd be happier if she sees you. I'd be happy too." She uttered the words in silence.

"I miss you so much, Yuna." she mumbles.

*****

"Eunha-ya! You made it!" Sowon ran towards Eunha and hugged her.

Sinb stood up from her chair and finds Umji. She smiled automatically when she saw her.

"I'm so sorry we're late. Here." Then Eunha handed her gift to Sowon.

"Happy birthday.." she greeted her while smiling sweetly.

"Happy birthday, unnie." Umji hugs her and handed Sowon her gift.

"Uhh.. hi."

Umji waved and greeted Sinb. Sinb is playing cold again, she just looks at Umji with her bitch face. But Umji still clings to her arm which made her smile noticeable. Umji smiles when she saw it.

"Uhh.. where is she, Umji-yah?" Eunha mumbles to Umji. Sowon looks at her, wondering.

"I don't know, unnie. I thought she's behind me." Umji answered while searching the crowd.

"Who?" Sowon asked.

"There she is!" Eunha excitedly said and points at someone who's walking towards them now.

A gorgeous girl is walking towards the girls, looking so stunning and catches every attention from the crowd. Wearing black dress and lets her wavy hair down. All of them are looking at her.

Yerin suddenly came inside the house and saw the girl. Her eyes widened and almost in tears when she saw Yuju walking so beautifully. She ran towards her and hugs her tight.

"Yuju.." Yerin mumbles. Then her tears started falling.

"YUJU-yah!"

"Unnie!"

The other girls ran towards Yuju and hugs her tight. They're having a group hug because they missed Yuju so much. They're all wiping their tears from both worriness and happiness.

"How are you? Omo! We missed you so much!" Sowon asked Yuju while caressing her face and checks on her.

"Still in a bit pain.. but I can handle it now. Thanks for all your help." Yuju answered and smile.

"Sowon unnie, here's my gift. Sorry we're late. And, happy birthday." Yuju greeted Sowon and smiles. Sowon hugs her again.

"I'm so happy you made it!" Sowon said looking at the three girls.

While the girls are busy entertaining Yuju, Yerin secretly walks away and went back to the pavillion, alone.

There. She cried herself because she's so happy to see Yuju again but she still blames herself because of what happened. She's crying because of happiness yet there's sorrow in her tears too.

While she's crying, someone speaks from behind and she turns to her but she immediately withdraws it and wipes her tears.

"You don't have to blame yourself from what happened." Yuju uttered and stands beside her in the pavillion.

"I know what you've done and I'm very thankful for that. If it wasn't because of you, I would've been dead by now." she added. Yerin wipes her tears and looks at Yuju then face down.

"I'm s-sorry. I didn't w-want it to happen."

"Nobody wants it to happen. But.. it just happened. And it's not your fault, unnie." Yuju wipes Yerin's tears using her thumb.

"Please stop crying." Yuju said while looking at Yerin. Yerin looks at Yuju.

Their faces are too close to each other. They're so close to each other.

"It's okay, unnie. Please don't cry." Yuju uttered looking at Yerin's eyes.

"But I can't help it. I've missed you so much. So much that I don't want to leave your side when you're laying there. So much that it hurts seeing you laying unconsciously and in pain." Yerin sniffs.

"I've missed you too. I know you stayed by my side. I know you did everything you could to make me feel safe when I was unconscious." Yuju said.

"So don't be sorry. It's not your fault." Yuju smiles to Yerin, still so close with each other.

"I'm so happy to see you." Yerin smiles a bit.

"I'm happy to see you too." Yuju answered and nodded while wiping Yerin's tears.

Yerin holds Yuju's hands while it touches her face. She looks at Yuju in the eyes.

"Yuju.. I like you."

She said while looking at Yuju in the eyes. Yuju swallowed a thick gulp but managed to look at Yerin in the eyes too.

"No. I don't just like you.." Yerin suddenly said, still looking at Yuju's eyes.

"Because I love you. Choi Yuna.. I love you."

Yuju looks at her in the eyes with a relieve expression and happiness. But still looking serious. She then puts her arms around Yerin's neck and Yerin's arms are now around Yuju's waist.

"I love you too, Jung Yerin." Yuju said the words as sincere and sweet as she could that makes Yerin smiles.

Then they becomes serious again and looks at each other's eyes. Yerin examines Yuju's face and fixes a little of her hair. She slowly moves her head closer to Yuju.

And their lips met.

Under the night sky, they closes their eyes and kissed passionately. Yerin's hug becomes tighter around Yuju's waist. Yuju's grip on Yerin's shoulders got tighter too.

The two feels each other's soft lips and kisses the night passionately.

------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LEADER-NIM, KIM SOJUNG a.k.a GFRIEND'S SOWON!!!

Everyone! Greet her a happy birthday in every way we can!

생일 축하합니다 소원의~ Buddies love you so much!! ❤️❤️

Okay. HAHA! The picture is a little spoiler. But then, I hope the chapter goes well.

All hail to all #YeJu shippers! ^___^v

Comment some suggestions or objections.

Kamsahabnida~

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.4K 434 32
isn't it fascinating how fast time passes? just one snap of you fingers,like a time lapse on your phone! things might have changed,but one thing that...
14.7K 356 21
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂, 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓼 . . Sowon is deeply in love with Eunha and no matter how hard Sowon tries, Eunha just...
59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...
43.2K 1.3K 50
The third book of the GFRIEND Trilogy. New faces. New villains. Unexpected turns of events. All of this you can expect in the third book. BOOK 1: Blo...