Anxious Love

By AuthorUnknown02

The idea of having alternate universes is fun to think about. It's easy to be able to pretend that in a diffe... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part title
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note, important
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Note

368 8 1
By AuthorUnknown02

Hello to anyone who is still reading this story. I am so very sorry for not updating. I know it's been a while, but I found myself working so hard to keep up my grades in school that I forgot to work on keeping up my mental health. Last month was a huge struggle, dealing with a lot of shit, but I'm finally feeling up to updating again. That being said, I am currently working on the new chapter. I'm excited to start this story up again, hopefully you will enjoy it!!:) I will try to have the new chapter up by the end of the week, thank you!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
7.2K 620 57
"Mr. Malfoy, where are you going? You just woke up from a great fall after all, I'm sure your friends can come here, instead of you going to them." W...
5.8K 158 16
Draco Malfoy is an ex death eater. It has been a long time since he left the wizarding world though. When he left the wizarding, he wasn't alone, he...
358K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...