Trouble is my Game... ~Editin...

By AwkwardAsian09

Janice Cowell is Simon Cowell's daughter, she grew up without her father since Simon is always busy. Since sh... More

Chapter 1- I hate you.
Chapter 2- She's the blonde .
Chapter 3- Fresh Start?
Chapter 4- Great...
Chapter 5- FML.
Chapter 6- Thanks a lot!
Chapter 7 You already did.
Chapter 8- I want to go home.
Chapter 9- VMAs
Chapter 10- TwitTime.
Chapter 11- Everyone is talking now..
Chapter 12- I would be happy to
Chapter 13- Why?
Chapter 14- Miss you mum.
Chapter 15- OWW!
Chapter 16- Yes.
Chapter 17- That's cool.
Chapter 18- I forgive but I don't forget..
Chapter 19- "Mr. Cowell's daughter dating Mr. Horan?"
Chapter 20- Just hold on
Author's Note

Prologue

3.4K 18 1
By AwkwardAsian09

Janice is basically the normal girl before she was 14. 

Now she's the wild child of Simon Cowell! Simon isn't proud of it.. 

Janice is forced to stay at her fathers house with the boy band One Direction!

She isn't a fan of One Direction, she is a American teenager but she has a British accent..she got it from her father. She's now 17 and still a wild animal. Janice is the prettiest and coolest girl in her school but she may be a party animal but she is a nice girl....sometimes. She gets in ALOT of trouble at home AND school. Why does she do this? well you'll need read more to find out. 

Hope you'll like my fanfcition(: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.5K 39
Who am I? I'm Heather Cowell. Yeah, you read that right. I am the daughter of Simon Cowell. Sometimes I think my dad is crazy... but this time, m...
937K 17.6K 75
Baleigh Cowell was a normal 17 year old. She went to school, and had tons of friends. Baleigh had a deep secret that soon people would find out about...
210K 3.7K 51
Selena Cowell is a great singer, actress in US and a young CEO in London. Her Dad gave her this job because she's really smart. She finished college...
47.8K 1.1K 32
No one else could possibly know pain better than me. It was my only loyal friend sticking by my side every minute of the day. Now I only got pain for...