Not This Time. ( Sebastian x...

By sickimeansick

It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet... More

Before You Begin
『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5』
『6』
『7』
『8』
『10』
『Christmas Special』
『11』
ON HOLD

『9』

638 20 1
By sickimeansick

13.12.2018

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒

~

-

{2 person}

-

Since you were a kid you always thought about your powers and how they work. 

Illusions and manipulations were something to never play around with nor used without thought and planning, the slightest mistake can change so much. 

Explaining the consequences of your powers to other took both time and a lot of showing off.

"So you can't make yourself look like me for this stupid ball?"

Ciel leaned into his hands, you shook your head lightly and looked at Sebastian who had just walked in with tea and cake with the stroll.

"This isn't really a stupid ball, you do want people to know you, correct?"

Sebastian set the tea down in front of Ciel, he looked up at the smiling demon, Sebastian looked at you then and winked.

Ciel sighed defeated, putting cake into his mouth, chewing it while thinking deeply about the ball he already regretted.

"Fine, we don't need to ruin the world...today."

.

{3 person}

.

It was not the first time (Y/N) looked at herself in the mirror with a little smile, not knowing if the world was ready for her outfit.

Was the world ready?

No. 

Absolutely not.

The dress hugged her upper body and then went balling down, it was perfect, it was a big wow and most importantly it was everything The Victorian era was not ready for. 

"My dear? Lady (Y/N)?"

Sebastian's voice was heard from behind the anxious girl with her hands around her own waist.

"Yes, babe?"

Her little voice was slightly heard leaving her mouth, her tongue clicked when she heard the door open slowly. She stared at Sebastian though the mirror glass, he wore one of his rather gothic suits, or rather a suit that matched Ciel's one. Like everyone said they are a duo.

He stared at her, it was one of those 'He was a skater boy, she said see you later boy' moments. With nothing spoken she smiled at him, filling her confidence bar to the highest it could ever be.

Her hair bounced when she walked up to him, careful with each passing step when she felt his breath go down her chest she put her hands around his neck and kissed the demons cold lips.

"You look breathtaking, rather are breathtaking."

(Y/N) giggle and look down, sighing then she looks back again. 

"You look handsome, Sebastian, astonishing."

Sebastian's fingers ran down (Y/N)'s waist with a closed smile, she took the chance to run her fingers with his hair.

"What are we?"

The question all of the sudden left (Y/N)'s glossed lips, the three words, for you, Sebastian looked into the gal's eyes and looked out what he was about to say next, it could change this whole story into a whole other fan-fiction with someone else as the main characters love-interest, new cover--

"We are a pair, aren't we?"

Sebastian spoke, with a little emotion playing with his words. The most human thing that has happened since he got stabbed.

"So like there is a us, not you and me---"

Before she could get the full explanation of WE and US, something outside the door broke. It was the perfect timing of ruining a moment.

.

{2 person}

.

How he left you kept you on your heels, not literally but figuratively. It was the first time you got somehow 'emotional' with a demon, or rather with Sebastian, the butler. Some might say.

"You know it's bad for you."

Shark-like, breathy, gruff voice was heard behind you, preferably, was heard BY you, the only one who could fit that three-word described voice was the lovely Lucian. 

"Lucian, get your blondie hair out of here."

Turning around you saw the distressed Satan's sun, with his white hair, red eyes and a cane.

He scoffed and ran his hand through the rather modern hair, modern for hell-  which only showed how much he truly went over to earth.

"I am here as a friend."

His papers told another story, the books in his hands, the blazer and new socks were telling you the truth. His tall figure walked a step closer to you.

"You always do."

You scoff, but when you scoffed you did it deeper and from the heart, he rolled his eyes and pulled his sleeve up to read something from his hand.

"Dear (Y/N), I am here as a friend-- No, already did that- I have noticed that you and Sebastian, the demon-- Who else? Really- Are a little more than friends, which is bad..Since he's a demon?, I advise you to stay back--"

It looked like he didn't even read over the text he was given since he's a tired and lazy state.

"Advice appreciated but not taken."

You then walk out quickly, holding your breath in. You didn't look at him one last time when you closed the door, knowing well that he can leave whenever he can and wants.

"Who was with you?"

Ciel was all of the sudden walking in front of you, behind walked Sebastian with the same curious look.

"Lucian, Lucifers son. Giving me some 'friendly advice' the fancier word for 'not as much paperwork '"

You roll your eyes and used your hands for more effect to your hard life.

"About yourself and Sebastian, I overheard."

Chuckling you gave in a smile.

"Waiting for when I come out is not overhearing, it's eavesdropping."

"You look lovely for the ball."

Ciel complimented, right after when you stopped talking like he had the words ready if something went wrong with his questioning, Sebastian then smiled at you when you looked at him. Did he know you were thinking about the moment from before?

"There is no need to keep the guests waiting, let us go, don't want to be late to our own ball."

Ciel was quick with his little feet, you watch him go, with Sebastian waiting for your to tail behind, and when you do your dress moves with you. 

"No, young lord, but it always gives the dramatic effect."

Sebastian smirked when Ciel gave him a look.

"I am not doing this for dramatic effect."

Ciel looked offended, it was like someone told him to hit secret.

"So that's why waited  for (Y/N)-- despite knowing that we were in a hurry for  10 minutes?"

Ciel glared, at both at the silence but giggling you and Sebastian. 

"Both of you."

Ciel didn't even get to threaten you since there was no time.

This night is going to be a little bit on the interesting side and no one is assuming you would like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 126 21
CAUTION!!! This is a lemon so I know you will enjoy xD Opening my eyes the room was blurry, and spinning. Still I try my best to look around and gras...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
108K 3.5K 25
You had ways to avoid reality, to engage in a moment of respite from the harsh world you knew to be true. What better time to do that than during the...
9.3K 249 16
Y/n just got home from the last day of school. Ah yes summer vacation in the year 2014 and time for binge watching anime and hanging out with friends...