My Boss-The Bad Boy

By lionesslona

What happens when you deeply desire & want your irresistibly hot boss but he doesn't know it. However when he... More

Karan Wahi's dominance!!
Phone Sex with Pearl!!
Parth Samthaan's lady luck
Being Ankit's sassy waitress
Manit Joura takes his maid!!
Zain Imam's punishments!!
Being Karan Kundra's ex
Author's note

Priyank's dance babe!!

4K 57 6
By lionesslona

Tera buzz mujhe jeene na de, jeene na de
(Your buzz doesn't let me live, doesn't let me live.)

Hii!! I'm Richa. Yes, that's my favourite song. And the person who choreographed it, Priyank Sharma...He's a gorgeous man!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!! I'm attending his dance class to be part of the choreography team for the filmfare awards. This is like a dream come true!! Whenever I see Priyank dance, I can't help but picture both of us together...dancing off course!! I've had a huge crush on Priyank since day 1. I strongly hope he approves my audition for his next song!!

###The Next Day###

(I walk in the dance studio to see him like this...guess he was working out!!)

There were 15 other girls auditioning. Now I'm stressed!!! I wasn't even so stressed for the Miss India completion.

Girl 1: He's so hot...I hope he choses me.

Girl 2: No, darling...he's choosing me!! No man can escape Moanna's charm. So Neha...just chill.

This is what these girls are stressing for?? I have a habit I'm not proud of. People stressing out stresses me out...And people with over confidence irritated the hell out of me. Moanna and Neha sound like bitches.

"Girls...." Priyank shouted grabbing every female's attention in a split second. "I hope you all are ready to dance for me. You all are given numbers so please follow the order in terms of auditions. Best of luck to every one of you." He motivated with a wink and them girls almost fainted.

By the time our numbers had been assembled it turns out I'm last on the list. Like seriously?? I thought I'd atleast be in the top 5 so I can watch the other girls peacefully. But this is a competition Richa...remember best for last!!

Moanna and Neha were the first 2 performers and Priyank was looking impressed with them. My fear escalated when he seemed to enjoy all of their performances. I wondered if he'd like mine like that too. Some of these girls are so bitchy...and their dance is the same. Is that what Priyank likes?? Every girl here is wearing such revealing clothes and costumes and I'm here with a long skirt and a blouse that barely shows my stomach. Outcast much!!

"Oh honey...you might wanna change. He's really not into the behenji type." Neha told me.

"Shut up Neha, how can you be so mean." Moanna scolded back and it was only so I can stick with my outfit and look like a fool.

I'm not rich to own exclusive clothes like them. This is an audition too...but I was still stuck on the fact that I also want to be seen. I have a gorgeous figure so I had to do something about it. Lucky me, I carry a sewing kit wherever I go. I know it's weird but I've picked it up from my mom. She always said you rather arrive late than arrive ugly and modify your look to the fullest, you should feel like you're the most beautiful woman in the room.

I've always done that and now it's not any different. I was a little late though because I had to stitch up my outfit in a better way and I started 2 dances before. The commentary was even over. But being late has its advantages. Such advantage as shutting off the lights and turning it back on in surprise and unexpectancy.

I danced for Dilbar...not the song intended to but now that my outfit changed, another change had to be made. My only intention at this point is to mesmerize Priyank Sharma into choosing me.

So I do so. To my advantage I was qualified in belly dancing too so I made full use of it with this song.

When I was done the room was filled with applause and I felt appreciated. If I may say, I think did impress Priyank. Only Moanna acted like she didn't care. There was deliberations afterwards between Priyank and the team choreographers. All of us waiting in full nervousness and anxiety...

"All of you girls were outstanding and thank you so much for coming. Making a decision was very hard so we're making a wild card round." Priyank surprised us. Everyone gasped and murmured in response. "I know, it's very unexpected. So brace yourself!!" Omg!! Nervousness hit rock bottom now!! I'm in it to win it, I remind myself. "The three contenders for the wild card is...Moanna,"

"Ugh, I knew it!!" She says stepping forward to the front."

"Neha..."

"Omg, it's me!!!" Neha bursted in excitement.

"This is so not fair!! You wasn't even interested in this thing and now you're competing with me...your best friend!!" Moana shouted in front of everyone, belittling Neha.

"It's not my fault I am so talented!!" Neha said.

"Ladies, please settle down. The competition isn't over yet...our 3rd contender is..." My heart raced, hearing it thump anxiously!! "...Richa!!" Priyank said, making me almost faint with excitement!!!

I made my way to the front not stopping the smile plastered on my face.

"This is so not happening..." Moanna said. "This is no competition, I already know that I'm gonna win so back away!!" She added when I was about to step next to them.

"Moanna!!" Priyank called out, and it sounded like he's about to say something extremely good...

"Yes, Priyank?" Extreme change of tone!!

"I've been noticing you..." He said smirking. What? Ugh!!

"Really? What'd you think?" She said as if flirting is her profession.

Priyank smiled and then it disappeared within a split second. "You're out!!"

"What!!? Why??? I haven't even-"

"Thats really enough!! We're a team here and with group choreography, you can't be selfish!! So go...now!!!"

"You will regret this Priyank Sharma!!!"

Priyank clicked his tongue at her rudeness symbolizing he doesn't give a fuck. Moanna stormed off in anger. "So I guess the battle is between Neha and Richa. May the best woman win...once again!!" Priyank said.

The dance off was quite tiring. My Bollywood knowledge was classic so obviously I knew my hook steps well. I didn't expect Neha to be such good competition. One song stumped her though...it's actually quite funny. She didn't know the hook step of Sheila ki jawani which made me the ultimate winner.

"Good job, Richa. I'm impressed" Priyank said making his way over to me after I've been congratulated by the nice girls.

"Thank you, Pri-Sir!!"

He laughed. "You can call me Priyank, it's cool."

I smiled in return trying not to blush. "I can't believe I'm actually here, I'm a huge huge fan!!"

"Aww that's very sweet. I'm glad you won too because atleast you don't run your mouth like these other girls."

"Yeah...my actions speak for who I am." I tell him getting lost in his deep eyes.

"Indeed." He said looking over at my bare waist. "Your belly dance really won me over, by the way!!" He placed his hand on his heart showing his appreciation.

"Thanks. I love it!!"

"That's good. Can't wait to start. See you!!"

'''Next day at practice'''

I was early so I took advantage of the spacious studio. My black body suit clung to my body in all the right places. I warmed up with my favourite track:

I didn't realize when Priyank was standing there watching me. Oh, great!! We're both early!! Even then I continued to dance. I will never stop impressing Priyank!!

"Beautiful..." He said when the music stopped.

"Thank you." My heart blossomed even though I was out of breathe from just my warm ups.

"That's a nice way of warming up. Was for anyone special in particular??" Priyank asked me curiously.

"Uhm...maybe." I say trying not to blush. Off course, I was thinking about him. He was literally there the whole time, so why would I not??

I was still breathing hard from my warming up so Priyank tossed me his water bottle. My phone rang at that moment.

"Could you answer for me, please??" I requested and he nodded answering the call and putting it on speaker.

Richa: Yes, Shri??

Shriya: I know you're busy with Priyank Sharma but that doesn't mean you forget your best friend!!

Priyank looked at me, trying not to laugh.

Richa: Exactly...now's not a good time. I'm busy.

Shriya: Listen, don't be so busy as to forget your own birthday on Friday.

Richa: Is it already my birthday?

Shriya: Yes!! You probably forgot in the excitement of meeting Priyank. You're so lucky you finally get to see him shake his sexy ass in front of you!

Priyank raised me an eyebrow so I ran to take away my phone and shut Shriya up forever.

Richa: Okay, bye

Shriya: But are you coming-

"I'm sorry about that."

"Seems like I'm the hot topic of discussion!!" Priyank smiled at me.

"She's just so happy for me." I tried to play it cool.

"Now that I know, you can have Friday off to celebrate your birthday."

"No, no!! That's okay, I will come for rehearsals. It's not like I have anything to do anyways..."

"But your friend just made a plan..."

"Yeah, but still. My passion comes first. So what better way for me to celebrate my birthday."

"You know...My birthday is next week."

"Yes!!! I do know!! Oh my....It's the day of the concert. That's amazing!!"

"It is." Priyank said and I turned back to the mirror, holding on the bar to do some stretches. "Want some help??" He asked moving closer to me before I could even answer.

Priyank picked up my leg, helping me to balance on the other. His hand so hot through the material of my clothes.

"You're flexible..." He complimented, then I swapped my leg for the other.

"A dancer has to be." I said proudly.

"You need to work on cardio though. Your warm ups might be too rough because it's giving you a raced breathing, that's not what we want when we warm up. Warm up is about adrenaline rush, you get me??" He explained to me so sexily, I lost myself in him. Is it just me or that sounded way too sexual...?

"Yes...."

"And another thing," he put my leg down.

"Yes?"

"No too tight clothes...not because it enhances your sexiness but it's very uncomfortable when you get wet..." Priyank added a seduction to his tone.

"Huh...." I was in a daze but feeling every word he said. Sexual again!

"When you sweat, baby...you are gonna wet. Is this body suit comfortable??"

"It actually is very comfortable. Madhuri even wore it in Dil Toh Pagal Hai so I'm sure it is-" Priyank shushed me with his finger against my lip.

"Are you naked under it??" All I could do was nod my head and Priyank seemed pleased with my answer. "Enticing!!"

"I have to be. I'm a Leo woman!!" I said proudly, very well knowing we share the same sun sign.

"Oh. Then we're mates..."

"Oh, then you should know I ain't got cardio problems because Leo women are full of energy that doesn't run out."

"You know what that means?" Priyank scooted closer to me inches away from my face. "When a lion meets a lioness...it's time to mate...hot & raw!!" He groaned touching my thigh. "Let's make this fucking studio our jungle?? What you say, love?"

"Yes!!" He turned me around, pushing me against him from behind. I couldn't have thought of a better way to say it. "In front of this mirror?"

"Yes, baby...you know we can't get enough of ourselves....or each other..." He enticed me further by rubbing his hardness on my ass through the materials in our way. I was really sweating now. "While we at it, let's work with better ways to get your cardio and warm ups running..."

"Yes-" and that's how he cut me off with his lips against mine. I savoured this moment, running my hand through his soft hair. Something I've been dying to do. Have been saying yes a lot lately.

With one move of his, my body suit opened up dropping to cling at my waist. "So beautiful!!" He said eyeing me for under a minute before unleashing his inner beast on my breasts, suckling my nipples.

"Pri..." It felt amazing, feeling all the sensations hit right at one spot. It's so true, this suit is uncomfortable with my wetness clogging it. Priyank's free hand went there.

"I told you, baby...you're so wet and uncomfortable! Right!? Let's take this off completely!!" He ripped the rest of the suit into pieces. There goes my expensive, sexy body suit. "Don't worry, I'll get you another. Or you can dance naked for me, I certainly don't mind!!" He said kissing me again, going down till he reached my hotness for him. His tongue raced across my slit weakening me completely.

"Aaahh!!! Priyank...!" My hands went to his hair again while he sucked every drop of my liquids. My eyes rolled back in the feeling of being tasted. Looking at him from this angle was enough to bring me to orgasm. "I'm coming!!! Fuck!!!" He groaned again on me, while finger fucking me sending me over the edge. I was wet all over again with a squirt. He didn't mind licking it as it ran down my thigh.

I pleaded for him to come back up and I tasted myself in him. It was hot!! Our bodies were on fire!! I got him to take off his shirt. And he immediately rid his pants and boxers, backing me up against the mirror plunging hard inside me.

"Priyank!!!" I screamed, half pain because he was huge... and half pleasure because he immediately found my g-spot.

"I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you dance!! You made me so hard...fuck!!!" He said softly but drilling his shaft hard inside me. "Don't come again, yet!!!" He dominated. But I stopped him, it was torturous for me to hold back.

"My turn!!" I winked, kissing him then licking his jawline, down to his abs. I went on my knees, looking at the glistening cock bathed in my wetness, waiting for my tongue to tease all over.

I rubbed his tip with my thumb and stroked him, teased him. "Put my whole cock in your mouth!!!" I listened, giving him what he wanted. My tongue swirled around his length and on his two precious jewels too. "Yes, baby!! Just like that!!" I felt him twitch and he jerked my head back by pulling my hair. "Lay on the floor." He told me.

Then he also got down. He turned me to face the mirror while I layed on my side and he entered again, slowly this time. We looked at each other in full lust, the mirror don't lie. Even his soft touches made me moan for him. Soon, he let his lion personality out making me roar more in pleasure. I loved the sight of our naked bodies doing sin to each other. Priyank found my clit, rubbing it in circles while he fucked me hard and his other hand grabbed my breast that moved with his thrusts.

"Oh my G-" his lips touched mine again.

"Come for me!!" He said kissing me again. That was the hottest orgasm I had in my life, it didn't end even after opening my eyes to see our live porn. "I'm gonna fill your tight pussy with my come now!!" He said, releasing inside me. All our fluids leaked down to the wooden floor beneath us. He was still inside me for a long time until he softened.

After a few minutes, he picked me up and we laid on the couch to cool off.

"Ready to dance, baby?" He asked.

"My body may need to recover." So much for warming up.

And he stunned me with his words again. "I love you, Richa."

"Oh yeah..."

"Like for real. I'm gonna take you out for your birthday and give you everything you deserve!!" He said with a big smile highlighting his after glow more than mine.

"Thank you, Priyank."

"Don't thank me...just love me baby!!" He kissed me again, not letting me out of his sight for the rest of the day. Choreography was cancelled until after my birthday!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 229 12
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
717K 35.9K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
266K 9.5K 67
" what?" He snapped at me as he caught me staring at him "So-sorry sir i-i was zoned out" I stuttered god he is really handsome but rude aghhhh "Hav...
272K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...