My Favorite Actor of All-Time

By MADEIN2XX2

A friendship brewing with feelings of love between an awkward and bubbly rookie actor and a selfless, well-kn... More

the first time i met him
Too much coincidence
Step by step
Yearning
Changing gradually
First trip
First Trip: Jealousy (2)
First trip: Jealousy (3)
First trip: (긑!~ Done!)
Hiatus
Scandal
Revelation: (I'm Sorry)
Revelation:(Ms.Celebrity & Mr.Celebrity)
I will trade anything for her
Back to zero
Is it Another chance to Stay or Leave?
One fine Summer
D-1 (Rehearsals)
Official
인생의 장애물 (Hurdles in life)

Let's Face it!

32 1 0
By MADEIN2XX2

That's right! Park Jiyeon! Let's face it! No matter what other people say! Let's face it.

First Recording

"Wahh.. I can't believe that Director Jung made the one and only Park Jiyeon agree with this project."

"Hahaha Why Sunbae? Are you curious what am I up to?"

"Hello there! Nice to meet you Park Jiyeonssi.. I'm Kim Heeja, Insung told me that you rejected this offer 5 Times.. how come you agreed this time?"

"Ahhh.. did sunbae said that? Hahahaha Actually.. I really don't want to upset everyone if I ended up not meeting their expectations from me because my schedule for the last 3 months are packed. But Director Jung called me yesterday and I couldn't say no to him because we worked together so many times already."

"Is that so? Aigoo.. I'm glad you accepted it this time! I'm pretty sure your song will mark in every people's heart.. right Insung-Ah?"

"Hahahaha of course! It's Gummy we are talking about!"

—————————————————————————————

[TRENDING]

Greatest Balladeer Of All time, GUMMY will be participating in the Upcoming Fantasy Drama "When forever is not enough" making her comeback in the KDRAMA OST Chart. See more..

It is confirmed by GUMMY's Agency, SM Ent. that she'll be taking part of 2 OST in the said drama, making this as her first ever OST project after her last project in 2016. GUMMY's fans celebrated by tweeting and posting in SNS with a hashtag "#Gummyisback" making it trending No.1 worldwide.

One of the most Greatest balladeer in the industry like what netizens said, Park Jiyeon popularly known as GUMMY left a heart breaking news to her fans when she decided not to accept any OST Project which where she started at. In her interview for her comeback "Tear drops" she stated that she'll be focusing in Performing on stage and touring around the world. After that, Netizens felt unusual not hearing the Singer's voice.

The Fantasy Drama "When forever is not enough" will be airing on the 3rd week of this month. Starring Jo Insung as Lee Jaeha with his Co-star Kim Heeja as Choi Jungmin.

—————————————————————————————

"Jihyuk-Ah! Did you see this?"

"What? What is it?"

"This. It's Park Jiyeon.."

"That's great.. I hope she could take part in my drama's OST too."

"Aigoo.. That's impossible!"

"Why?"

"This is a secret.. /whisper/ She only accept OST projects in those dramas that are a hit. And also if she likes the leading man of the drama."

"That's nonsense! Where did you heard that? Jiyeonssi is not like that.."

"Yah! Are you close with her?"

"Not that close.. but we worked together in a product endorsement. She's not that kind of person"

"Hey punk! A lot of people said that especially those she worked with already."

'Happy Together' Broadcast

"Wahh.. We have a special guest for today. This artist is very famous."

"That's right! Yesterday, The whole South Korea Celebrated for her comeback in the KDRAMA OST!"

"I was so surprised too.. There's no doubt netizens want her in the KDRAMA OST. Her fans trend a hashtag yesterday and it climb on No.1 spot worldwide."

"Alright! Let's welcome her! Appearing here with us today! GUMMY!"

/Loud Applauds/

"Hello Everyone /waving/"

"Wahh.. Look at her! Gummyssi you look gorgeous today!"

"Really? Thank you. I told my stylist to make me look pretty because it's my first time here again."

"So..Gummyssi, is there any reason why you started accepting OST projects again?"

"Ahh.. To be honest, I.. thought about it all the time. But because of my tours and other projects I decided to take a break. It's not that I'm sick of it.. I just wanted to perform live for the people around the world."

"Gummyssi your fans waited for your voice in every drama for 1 and a half year.. what do you want to say to them?"

"Yeah.. To those people who eagerly waited for me here in the KDRAMA OST Industry, I just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I was very grateful for everyone who enjoyed and feel every lyrics in every OST I take part on."

"Ahh! Yesterday, your fans trended a hashtag as a celebration for your comeback. Did you see it?"

"It's really amazing.. I mean.. when I saw it in SNS I was so emotional because I thought no one would want me to comeback but when I saw it I feel so happy."

"The Lead Characters are Jo Insung and Kim Heeja.. This is your first time working with them what can you say about the drama while singing for it."

"Ahh.. actually.. me and Insung sunbaenim know each other very well. We're close. I'm so excited because I've got to work with him. As for the drama.. I highly promotes it to everyone. The drama has a high quality content. I hope you'll watch it."

"Now, Our Viewers left a huge amount of messages in our website for this episode. And the most anticipated question is.. Gummyssi are you dating anyone?"

"Aigoo.. hahaha as of now, I'm not. My agency is very open but I'm just doing so much stuffs right now. Haha"

"Gummyssi what's your ideal man?"

"Ahh.. I guess, I like those men who are very well mannered to everyone even those who are younger than them. Also, I like men who are taller than me–"

"Yes.. your height is 180cm right?"

"Yes. Also those men that's not a picky eater."

"Wahhh.. for our Male viewers out there! Make sure you take down notes of that. Hahaha Gummyssi let's say that you're going to have a drama you are the female lead.. and the male lead will be your ideal man who could it be?"

"Ooh! That's hard.. There's so many great actors. But.. I think it will suit Actor Choi Jihyuk? Haha but I'm not an actress so.."

"Wahhhh!!! That's right! Choi Jihyuk! He's currently shooting for his upcoming drama with IU right?"

"Why don't we call him for his reactions? What do you say Gummyssi?"

"Hahaha is it okay?"

"Hahahaha it's Sunday maybe he's home."

[Calling Choi Jihyuk]
[answered]

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jihyukssi! I'm Jaehyuk from Happy Together?"

"Oh! Hyung!"

"Jihyukssi.. We have a guest here on our show.."

"Really? Who is it?"

"Wait.. are you home?"

"Apparently no, I'm on my way to Work."

"Ahh.. As I told you.. we have a guest here and she's really famous. She's a balladeer. Can you guess who it is?"

"Ahh.. that's hard.. A balladeer?"

"Yes.. Can you guess who is it?"

"I think the very well known balladeer these days is GUMMY am I right?"

"Wahhhhh.. how did you know? Our guess is really Gummy!!

/loud Applauds/

"Really? Wahh.. that's amazing!"

"Yes.. Here she is Gummyssi."

"Jihyuk-Ah.. How are you?"

"Wait a minute.. you two are close?"

"Yes.. We met in the Seoul Drama Awards and hang out few times. We also worked together in a Product endorsement. Right Jiyeon-Ah?"

"Hahaha that's right.. we have a group chat for those who are born in 94z"

"Really?"

"Before we forgot! Gummyssi described her ideal man to us and we asked her if she's going to be a female lead in a drama and the male lead will be his ideal man who's actor will she choose.."

"Did she choose me? Haha"

"Yes! What can you say?"

"Ahh.. first, Thank you Jiyeon-Ah.. I'm very honored to be chosen by the Greatest balladeer of South Korea. I will accept it right away.. haha"

"Hey.. I didn't pay him to say that hahaha thank you Choi Jihyuk!"

"I hope you could take part in my upcoming drama's OST too. I'm looking forward to your comeback! Please listen to her song when it release everyone!"

"Thank you so much for your time Choi Jihyukssi! I hope you arrive in the venue safe and sound.."

"Thank you Everyone! Please Support Gummy!"

"Hahahaha Thank you Jihyuk-Ah!"

"Gummyssi invite everyone to watch this fantasy drama 'When forever is not enough'"

"Hello Everyone! This is Gummy, It's been a long time since I started taking part of OSTs' again. I'm very thankful for your warm welcome and for that.. I will bring you the most heartwarming OST for this Upcoming Fantasy Drama 'When forever is not enough' starring Jo Insung and Kim Heeja airing on the last week of this month. Please give it a lot of support."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 642 33
it's a very simple sweet story of Taehyung and Jungkook from their college life- boyfriends- Fiance-husbands- parents- olds it's a beautiful timeline...
13.7K 738 33
In a tale like the movies, love is a sweet dance. Jisu found Ryujin, a rose wrapped in chance. Scarred, yet shining, in love's risky trance, Will tho...
10.6K 412 18
Bestfriends since childhood until senior year. It was suppose to be a perfect year since it's your last year being in highschool, but when a car acci...
2.6K 140 16
Kim Namjoon x Kim Seokjin. A passionate story about an unexpected love and the hardships it comes with.