One shots

By thatgirllikeEmma

Fics with plus sized reader inserts because we also deserve the love and appreciation โค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ โœŠโœŠ๐ŸปโœŠ๐ŸผโœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฟ ... More

I'm Ready - Bucky Barnes
Horror - Bucky Barnes
I promise - Chris Evans
Can't move on - Chris Evans
One night stand - Chris Evans
Fight - Dean Winchester
Having you back - Dean Winchester
Tease - Dean Winchester
College stress - Dean Winchester
And then there was you - Henry Cavill
Why I love you - Lance Tucker
Family reunion - Loki Laufeyson
NSFW - Loki Laufeyson
Coming home - Sam Winchester
I will never be her - Sam Winchester
Open up to me - Sebastian Stan
Jealousy - Tom Hiddleston
Dominance - Tom Hiddleston
Insecure - Tom Hiddleston
Jazz girl - Tom Hiddleston
Untitled part
Dependent - Tom Hiddleston

In the shadows - Tom Hiddleston

543 12 2
By thatgirllikeEmma

Pairing: Tom Hiddleston x Asian plus sized reader

Warning(s): none

"Just think about it please Y/n" Tom, my boyfriend of 6 months texted me. I sighed heavily. "Okay I'll think about it and let you know tonight", I texted him back before I stood up and threw the rest of my lunch away.

Tom asked me to join him for the Avengers: Infinity War premier next week, knowing well that I didn't wanted to go public with him yet. I was afraid of the looks, comments and questions people would ask me the minute I would step out of the shadows and publicly announce that I was dating Tom.

We met at a party hosted by one of my closest friends. Never in a lifetime would I've thought that she knew celebrities. The second l saw him standing across the room our eyes met and the world stopped. I could feel the connection between us, but not wanting my private life become public, I avoided Tom for almost the whole night before he had enough and cornered me in a quit place and asked me why I was avoiding him.

I told him the truth and told him not I wasn't born to stand in the spotlight. Tom was very understanding and asked me to give him at least a chance, and that he would keep us as private as possible.

He kept his promise and we started dating, only our one close friend knowing about the both of us. But it was hard, I couldn't see Tom whenever I wanted, or I always had to sneak out of his house at 4 am to avoid any paparazzis. Tom always went to events all alone while I sat at home and watched him from my TV.

I shook my head, wanting to get all thoughts and concentrate on getting back to work in the local library. Before I entered it the library, I sent Tom one last message, telling him that my lunch break was over and that I couldn't text anymore.

I locked my phone and rushed the reception where a few students were already waiting for me. I helped them finding their books for their school project, restocked, replaced and registered the books I was receiving and lending at people for hours until the clock struck 5 pm.

I closed the computer and checked if everyone had left, before closing the door with the key and got into my car. When I pulled up at my drive way, I saw Tom's car already parked.

I smiled and felt excited to spend tonight with him, because I hadn't seen in three weeks. I opened the front door and walked into the living room where I saw Tom sitting on the couch in his sweatpants and nothing else.

I smiled at him when he acknowledged my presence and stood up, coming up to me and kissed me softly. "Hey darling", he greeted. "Hi Tom, I missed you so much", I confessed while wrapping my arms around his waist while he softly kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too my love, come let's get you comfortable", he spoke while leading me to the couch. I sat down and took my shoes off and removed my jacket. Tom went into the kitchen and came back with a plate with my favorite meal.

I thanked him as he kissed my cheek and watched me eat, while snapping a few pictures of me. After I finished I eating, I placed the plate on the small table in front of me.

"So, have you thought about attending the movie premiere next week?", Tom asked me, his eyes never leaving mine. I nodded my head and sighed, not knowing how to tell him that it was still too soon for me to step out and announce our relationship.

"Tom...it's still too soon", I started but Tom didn't let me finish my sentence. He abruptly stood up and started pacing back and forth in the living room.

Frowning at his action, I raised my eyebrow at him, but he just sighed frustrated. "Y/n it's been six months, I did everything you asked me to. Nobody knows were dating, I keep your name out of my mouth during interviews, I always make sure the paparazzis are never around when we go out, everything Y/n! I'm feeling so lonely and the fact that we can only see each other once or twice a week when I'm not traveling makes me feel so alone", Tom finished, his voice cracking at the end of his last words.

I felt so bad now, he was the best boyfriend and never complained always made me feel so loved and protected and now when he just wanted one favor I tried to step back.

"I'm so sorry Tom, It was never my intention to make you feel lonely, I love you Tom so I'll go with you to the premier, I just don't want to interviewed okay? I said softly. His frown turning into a handsome smile.

Tom nodded his head and walked over to me and kissed me tenderly while whispering that he loved me. That night ended with him making sweet love to me and promising me that we would have a fun night at the premier.

During the whole week, I was busy working and Tom had to travel again to finish some project he was working on. I bought this cute outfit and black heels, knowing that the event wouldn't be too fancy.

(A/N: pick whatever you like, I personally like the first one)

When the day of the premiere arrived, I was nervous when Tom's car pulled into the drive way, and the chauffeur got out and told me that Tom was waiting inside the car. I thanked him while me opened the car door for me. I climbed in and saw Tom sitting by the window, wearing a handsome Armani tuxedo.

He stared at me, not a word leaving his mouth. "You look so breath taking my darling", he complimented me. I blushed and gave him a quick peck on his soft lips. Before I could pull away Tom leaned in closer and held my head in his hands, his soft lips moving sensually against mine.

"Gorgeous, you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever met in my life", Tom whispered sweetly against my lips. I was still blushing and didn't want this moment to end.

We couldn't keep our lips to ourselves,Tom's lips were moving slowly against mine when the chauffeur suddenly informed us that we had arrived. Pulling away from Tom's lips I breathed nervously, knowing that we were just a few seconds away from announcing our relationship to the world.

Tom saw my anxiety and reached out to hold my hand in his and gave me a reassuring squeeze. I looked at him and nodded my head. The chauffeur opened the door and Tom climbed out of the car, the screams of the fans becoming louder and the camera flashes snapping quicker the second he stepped out.

He turned to me and held his hand out for me. I took a deep breath before climbing out of the car and taking Tom's hand. He kissed me softly before whispering "It's okay, I'm not gonna leave you alone, sweetheart".

I nodded my head and we slowly made our way to the red carpet where all the actors of the movie were posing and doing interviews. Tom posed with me and gave me plenty of kisses while the photographers went crazy and kept asking who I was.

We ignored their questions, us kissing making it obviously that I was his girlfriend. Tom started doing interviews, as he promised, he kept me at his side and avoided all questions the nosy reporters were trying to pry out of him.

A staff member told us that it was time to go watch the film so we made our way to the entrance of the building. While Tom talked with Chris Hemsworth a few feet in front of me, some photographer yelled "What bet did Tom Hiddleston lose for him to take a chubby girl to the premiere?".

I gasped and clutched my mouth, trying so hard to not cry in front of everybody. Tom hadn't noticed what happened so he continued his conversation with Chris. I asked a staff member next to me where to find the restroom. After she explained to me which direction to go, I sped into the building past Tom and went straight to the restroom, ignoring Tom calling out for me.

When I arrived at the restroom, I walked to the sink and slid down against the wall. I pulled my phone out and googled Tom's name wanting to know what the people were saying.

A link send to me an Instagram celebrity page, where the photos of Tom and us just got uploaded. I clicked on the comments and started to read through them.

Ew Tom Hiddleston downgraded

She's so chubby no wonder Tom hid her in the shadows

Who is she even? meh

The comments went on and on, making tears run down my cheek. "Y/n", Tom's worried voice making me jump. He entered the restroom and saw me sitting on the floor. "My love what happened?", he asked me softly while sitting in front of me and wiping my tears away.

"Look what they're already saying about me", I sniffed and handed him my phone. He read through the comments with his jaw clenched. "Baby, those are haters, they'll always hate, don't mind them. I love you, I love your beautiful, gorgeous , thick and curvy body. Every inch of it my love, so please don't waste another tear okay?", Tom spoke softly while staring into my eyes and softly caressing my cheek.

I nodded my head and softly smiled at him. This man could always lift up my spirits no matter what...Tom leaned in and gave me a soft kiss. He slowly pulled away and gave me my phone back.

"But look you already have some friends", Tom informed me. I frowned and scrolled down the comments, a soft smile creeping onto my face.

Omg she's so pretty!

Yasss, fuck social society standards and get you a sweet plus size babe!

Omg Tom and her are so cute!

She looks so beautiful, no wonder Tom can't stop looking at her

What a beauty!

Reading those comments made me my heart swell. Tom helped me stand up and grabbed my hand while walking out of the restroom.

He kissed me one last time before whispering "I love you so much darling". "I love you too Tom, let's go watch the movie".

-Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.9K 40
you know i'm a fool for you!
1K 19 20
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐" "๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’–๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’–๐’…๐’…๐’๐’†" โ€ข two chapter...
119K 2.1K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
132K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...