She-Ra and the Princesses Of...

By HopscotchPilgrim

AWARDS #1 in Catra This book will contain stories of the ladies of the new She-Ra reboot and a male reader... More

~Catra~
~Mermista~
~Entrapta, Catra, Scorpia~
~Adora~
~glimmer~
~request page~
~Angella~(16+)
Catra (18+)
~Entrapta~
Princess Imagines~!

~perfuma~

3.6K 38 2
By HopscotchPilgrim

(Short and sweet!)

Perfuma watched with puzzled eyes as she watched (Y/N) attempt to garden outside her home. And 'garden' was an understatement. He was mutilating the dirt. She had to do something.

Quickly exiting her house, the Princess scurried over to the patch of dirt. (Y/N) was clearly frustrated, with a red face and dirt smudged on his cheeks. Perfuma chuckled, and gently tugged the small shovel from his hands.

"Don't be so violent, (Y/N). The dirt is not your enemy." She said softly, patting his cheek with her palm. He grumbled and sat back. His red face softened into just a blush.

Attempting not to use magic, she used the gardening shovel to smooth out the dirt, and then dig little furrows for the seeds.

The blond woman gestured for (Y/N) to pick up the seed packet, and he followed her directions. He sprinkled some tulips into the furrows, but always keeping an eye on his crush.

You see, (Y/N) had always had his eye on Perfuma, ever since they had met. He was also her best friend, until she became a princess. He was still normal. Then they slowly drifted apart. He wasn't happy about that.

She was smiling as she continued the gardening, also catching looks at her old friend. Why was he not paying attention to her anymore? She kept trying to sneak out and to spend time with him, but she could never get the chance.

Every once in a while, their eyes locked, and they both turned away, blushing. The awkwardness was mounting, and if someone didn't do something soon, everything would be ruined.

The both of them reached for a seed packet, and their heads smacked together as they both leaned in to grab it. Perfuma and (Y/N)'s lips were right next to his. Her stomach clenched.

And she leaned in.

Their lips pushed together, and the Princess slowly wrapped her arms around his shoulders to deepen the kiss. The male put his arms on her hips, and they both slowly leaned down.

Perfuma was on top of him, and they laid on the fresh dirt. Her blond hair spilled lazily across the dirt, as their breaths sped up.

She eventually pulled away, panting. Her cheeks were bright red.

"About time...."

(Next part will be a lemon! Make a plot that's lemon worthy! And all characters are open for this!)

Continue Reading