Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Mae and Gohan

2.9K 59 6
By kadenzajinx

As Gohan stepped into the ring to meet Lavender, the Zen-Ohs asked, "hey who is that?"

"That is Son Gohan, he is Goku's son and Mae's twin brother." The Grand Priest told them.

"Ooo is he strong?" One of the Zen-Ohs asked.

"Is he? Is he?" The other asked.

"We will have to wait and see," The Grand Priest chuckled.

Gohan stepped into his fighting stance. He was wearing a gi that looked exactly like their father's while his fighting style wasn't that far off. Mae could tell by his expression he was starting to try and think of a strategy. She knew that her brother would be cautious and wait and see what his opponent would do.

"Gohan!" Goku called. "Don't wait to find out what he's gonna do! You are strong so don't hold back!"

"You got this Gohan!" Mae cheered.

"Thanks you guys!" Gohan smiled at their words of encouragement. He took a deep breath before putting on a serious face. Gohan lurched forward making the first move. Their attacks moved in a flurry of punches and blocks. Suddenly, Lavender jumped into the air landing on Gohan's arm. "What the hell?!"

"I've got you now!" Lavender laughed as he breathed a purple gas into Gohan's eyes.

"Ahh!" Gohan yelled in pain, wiping his eyes.

"This isn't good." Mae's grip tightened around the railing.

"So he starts by blinding Gohan. Your right, this could be bad." Goku crossed his arms.

"That looks like a very nasty poison." Whis said suddenly.

"Hahaha!" Lavender laughed as he breathed poison into his hands and begun to strike Gohan. "Too much of this and that body of yours will rot!"

"So tell me what do you think of Lavender's poison blow? He is the second eldest of the Trio de Dangers!" Ro laughed.

"Here, Gohan have a senzu bean!" Shin said holding out a bag of beans.

"No! I can do this! Please don't interfere!" Gohan said as he got up clutching his side.

"Gohan," Mae said with a worried tone. "Do you think he will really be okay?"

"This is good training for Gohan." Goku said. "You and your brother may be twins but you are very different people. Think about it, you've been training your entire life and Gohan, he wanted something more than fighting. He decided to put that aside and have a family and settle down. In a way you are more like me than he is. You have reached heights that I never dreamed of when I was your age. Gohan is strong and he wants to be like you but he also wants a life outside of that."

Mae paused for a moment as she watched her brother fight. He had managed to heighten his senses and was now fighting as if he could see and feel his opponent. "I never thought about it like that." Gohan was the most important person in the world to her and she knew he didn't enjoy fighting like she did.

"You fight because you want to be stronger and face strong opponents. Fighting gets you excited and I can see it on your face when you are out there. Gohan on the other hand, fights because he needs to be able to protect his family." Goku placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "Gohan will overcome this I just know it and you know it too."

"Yea you are right! Gohan will win!" Mae said with a determined look. Even though Gohan was blinded he was doing well against Lavender.

"Heh heh, you can't find me now!" Lavender laughed as he lifted into the air.

"Oh no," Mae whispered she knew Gohan wouldn't be able to listen for his opponent in the air.

"The more trouble Gohan gets into the stronger he will be when he comes out of this." Goku reassured Mae.

"Poison Blast!" Lavender yelled as he sent more poison to Gohan.

"Damn it!" Gohan cried as the blast hit him full on. Gohan flew up and went super saiyan.

"Woah! He's all sparkly!" Zen-Oh said in awe.

"He can do what Mae did!" The other Zen-Oh added. "What is he? What is he?"

"That is a super saiyan." The Grand Priest said.

"So it's not just the girl. They must be a race that can increase their power but that girl was at a godlike level." Toppo said as he looked to where Mae was standing.

"Lavender, it doesn't matter if he's shining kill him!" Ro yelled at the wolf.

"Heh heh," Lavender chuckled as he launched another attack at Gohan.

Gohan smirked and blocked the attacks. He was using his own energy to sense where Lavender was. Lavender growled in anger and began a flurry of attacks at the saiyan. Gohan seemed to have the upper edge.

"He really is using the abilities of a super saiyan. However this could be a double edged sword." Whis said as they watched the fight.

"He needs to finish this quick!" Goku said realizing what was happening.

Gohan went for an attack but the poison caused him to lose his form. As he writhed in agony from the poison, Lavender walked up and kicked the saiyan. Mae wanted to jump into the ring to help her brother but Goku placed an arm out to stop her. "He needs to do this."

"Damn it. His super saiyan form was making the poison spread faster." Mae gritted her teeth.

Gohan got up and in desperation went super saiyan again, "I won't lose!" He yelled, "kamehameha!"

Lavender sent his own energy blast to meet Gohan's and Mae could see the poison turning his skin a deep shade of purple. Spreading, it now completely covered all of Gohan's arms and face. Gohan pushes even harder and when the time was right he let the energy go. Lavender breathed more poison at Gohan who flew directly into the cloud. He punched him and then grabbed hold of the wolf.

"It doesn't matter if I can't see you now!" Gohan shouted as he brought himself and Lavender crashing into the arena.

"Gohan!" Mae yelled as they hit. Mae held her breath as the smoke cleared. Lavender twitched for a second before passing out.

Gohan, on the other hand, stood up and smiled, "I won!" He said before he too passed out.

"What now?" The Zen-Ohs asked.

"Hmm it seems this match has resulted in a tie." The Grand Priest said as he inspected the fighters.

"Dad give me a senzu bean!" Mae demanded as she held her hand out. When Goku gave her one she flew down to her brother. "Here Gohan eat this."

Gohan ate the bean and the poison began to recede. "I did it Mae."

"You idiot," Mae said as tears welled in her eyes. "Don't worry me like that again."

"Gohan! You did great!" Goku said as he came down to meet them.

"Thanks dad." Gohan said as Mae helped him up.

"That fight got me really excited. I'm proud of you son." Goku smiled giving him a thumbs up.

"Mae, I'm going to keep getting stronger." Gohan said to his twin as she led him back to the stands.

"I know you will." She replied.

The Grand Priest fixed the arena and then said, "I have an announcement from Grand Zen-Oh!" The gods quieted down and all eyes were on him. "He is moved by how well these mortals from the lowest mortal level have been fighting. In fact Grand Zen-Oh has ranked all twelve universes. Universe seven has an average mortal level of 3.18. This is not good as it is second from the bottom."

"Who has the lowest then?" Shin asked.

"Can't you guess?" The Grand Priest said looking to universe nine. "Universe nine has the lowest mortal level average at 1.86. Grand Zen-Oh has often said that there are too many universes. That is why when Mae and Goku came forward with their proposal it was the perfect opportunity. The losers from the Tournament of Power will be erased."

This got the gods stirring, "what about the losers from the Zen Exhibition Match?" Ro asked, his voice quivering.

"There will not be any punishment for losing here." The Grand Priest reassured them.

"Is every universe going to participate?" Shin asked.

"Yes although universes one, twelve, five, and eight are exempt. They all have an average mortal level that is above seven so they will not be erased."

"So what you are saying is that the lower universes are going to be erased anyway, but because of Mae and Goku the winner can remain." Whis said with a knowing gleam in his eye.

"Yes, that is the true purpose of the Tournament of Power." The Grand Priest responded.

"This is because you just watch and wait for mortals!" Beerus snapped at Shin.

"You really aren't one to talk! You spend all of your time sleeping!" Shin growled back at Beerus.

"Sir," Elder Kai interrupted the bickering gods, "what will happen to us gods?"

The Grand Priest gave a slight smile, "you will be erased with the rest of the universe, everything except the angels."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...
578K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
126K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...
2.8K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...