noisy night to be part 2

By EstherSydney

My perspective More

what happened last night? (part2)

2 0 0
By EstherSydney

9:oo PM

It was cool dry night so quite,so gentle
But something disturbing happened that night.

An un-pleasant sound keeps banging in my ears, it was a moaning sound coming from my parents room ,it is known that they might have been doing something that sounds too horny.

I went to go over there and ears drop to what they are up to.As I came standing right in front of their door ,the moaning sound became louder and louder,
Hearing they say "ugh,yess let me taste that cum , "
That sound of cum sound something like  liking private parts ,I also heard,"u have a huge cock,I want it!"

All of these words are to slangish for me.moreover, i heard a knocking sound down the stairs ,banging hardly I heard  them move as fast as they can
Whispering suspiciously saying,"what should we do, what should we do?

The outside door way down the stairs opened .

Quickly, I ran back to my room ,and forced my self to sleep

15minutes ago I heard arguments going on Down the stairs.

In my opinion I think my mum has committed auditory and sex

Want to found out more?

Read my story the arguement that I will make tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 4.8K 99
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
498K 16.2K 123
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
212K 8.5K 51
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
20.1K 491 34
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...