A Team

By writingkeepsmewhole

Emily was friends with Andy as a child. When Andy leaves for LA she thinks she is never going to see him agai... More

A Team
Rebel Yell
Never Give In
Beautiful Remains
Its not kidnapping, if you dont put up a fight
7 years of good luck.
Wanna go for a walk?
I'm Sorry
Wake up....
What have I gotten myself into?
Loveless
Bittersweet
You came back
Well I guess I win then
Kiss me
I wish I could remember
Roller Coaster
I promise
Hi Sleepy, I'm Batman.
To Good To Be True
Saved Me
Old Friends
Day In The Life
He Was Hot
Mrs. Biersack
Ever After

Safe and Sound

54 1 0
By writingkeepsmewhole

It's been almost two months since the kidnapping. I still wake up in the middle of the night with the nightmares. It's always the same Andy never found me or i lose my baby.

The baby was fine after the hospital we stayed with Andy's parents them treating me like i never left. Them making me feel like i belonged there.

This is the first time i would see Andy's home. We just left the airport and I would be lying if i said I wasn't nervous.

As if hearing my thoughts Andy grabbed my hand kissing it softly. We sat in the back of a taxi Andy's car back at his apartment.

"What's wrong cupcake?" he asks looking at me.

"Nothing i'm fine." i say shrugging.

"It's okay if you're not you've been through a lot." he says seeing threw my mask.

I nod and lay my head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride.

Soon we arrive at an apartment complex just outside of LA. It a tall high-rise the outside a light brown. There is white flower pots lining the walkway to the front door of the main building.

"It used to be a hotel so it's a little weird." Andy says getting out of the car.

I follow him only a small back pack in my hand. Andy took the no overworking to the extreme. I honestly was glad for it. Hearing that my baby could have been killed if it was just a bit bigger scared me.

I wrap my arms around my stomach at the thought.

It only takes a few minutes for us to get on the elevator and to Andy's room. After he opens the door letting me in i quickly look around.

The main room is cream walls brown carpet and white furniture. There is a small kitchen just big enough for one. A half wall separates that from a small living room and the Two person table. Down a very small hallway is two doors my guess a bedroom and bath.

"What do you think?" Andy asks me. I can hear him setting the stuff down and shutting the door.

"Its smaller than I expected but i'm honestly glad. I was expecting a big penthouse and I think I would miss the cosy feeling of the bus or even your bedroom at your Parents.

"Well good thing I turned down the penthouse." he says laughing wrapping his arm around me his hand going straight to my stomach.

Another thing about Andy he hasn't took his hands off me. In some way since I woke up at the hospital he has touched me either holding my hand or keeping his arm around me or touching my stomach. I didn't mind. I craved his touch it the only thing holding me together.

I lean back into his chest closing my eyes.

"This is your home now. I'll do anything for you." He says softly kissing my shoulder.

I blush still surprised by how sweet he was to me.

"Thank you." I say turning to face him.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"You wanna go to bed or get some food? Though we'll have to go out to eat there's nothing in the kitchen not until we go to the store." he says making me smile at how he keeps using we as if we've been together forever.

Looking up at him his blue eyes meeting mine I stand on my toes and kiss him.

"I want you." I say smirking running my fingers through his hair.

"You sure?"

"Yes! I'm going to go crazy if I have to wait another day." I say knowing its baby hormones most likely but I really didn't care.

"Being pent up with my parents drove you nuts huh?" he asks smirking backing me up slowly.

I nod as he leans down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around him kissing him back. He leads me to his bedroom which I don't have time to look at for him pulling off my shirt. He kisses down my neck and across my shoulders.

I undo his belt as his lips fine mine again. I was just about to push his pants down when the doorbell rang.

"Ignore it?" I ask looking at him.

"Two minutes." He says kissing me and leaving the room.

Sighing move to sit on the bed looking around his room. It was simple but cluttered. Random stuff everywhere. Framed posters on his walls and a few batman figures. It reminded me of his room as a teenager just a bit neater. More grown up.

"Something interesting about my wall?" Andy asks coming back into the room.

"Just thinking." I say as he moves to sit next to me.

"About what?" He asks kissing my shoulder and up my neck.

"How you've changed but stayed the same."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I don't think so."

"Good." He says smiling pulling me towards him my mouth meeting his.

I kiss him back feeling my body relax.

"Who was at the door."

"Pizza got with wrong place."

"I want pizza." I say earning a laugh.

"Well I want you." He says his blue eyes full of heat.

"Even though I'm fat?"

"Your not fat. Your perfect." He says kissing me.

I blush and kiss him back him moving over top of me as he lays me back.

"I'm fat. I look like a blimp."

"A cute one." He says kissing up my neck and nibbling my ear making me giggle.

"Andy."

"Hmm?" He hums kissing across my stomach.

"I love you."

Stopping he looks up at me.

"I love you too."

"Weally?"

"Yes really."

"Good." I say pulling him over me kissing him.

He moves to unbutton my jeans him carefully sliding them off leaving me in just my panties. I close my eyes feeling warm as he kisses my thighs. Relaxing I don't notice when he takes off his pants. When I feel him pull my underwear down my legs I lift my hips helping him.

There was no need of getting me ready every nerve in my body was alive. I don't know if Andy knew that or was just as needy as I was but he slides into me gently his mouth finding mine.

I moan into the kiss as he slowly moves in and out of me. We lay there us slowly touching each other enjoying being close. This wasn't a drunken one night stand or angry sex it was more then that. I felt loved and in that moment of climax all I wanted to do was make Andy feel the same way. Forever.

After we made love we both fell asleep us waking up around lunch. When woke up Andy was laying on the bed next to me awake.

"You wasn't watching me sleep was you?"

"If I was?" He asks smiling.

"Your so weird." I say rolling my eyes and moving closer to him laying my head on his shoulder.

"No I was thinking."

"Do tell."

"We haven't picked a name for her yet."

"Do you want to?" I ask looking up at him.

"I think she needs a name. My parents knew my name as soon as they knew I was a boy."

"Alright baby names. Thoughts?"

"I don't want to name her after anyone."

"Why not?"

"Because I want her to be herself. How can you tell a child to be herself when she don't have her own name."

"Fair enough. So naming her after your mom."

"No."

Giggling I move to sit up pulling the blanket with me.

"I think we should name her something that we both like. She is made by both of us. Her name should mean something to us."

"Well let me dig out the dictionary."

"Haha very funny."

Smiling he lays his arm behind me and pulls me into him so my back in leaning into his side.

"Let's start with just something that sounds nice." He says kissing my head.

"Like what?" I ask laying with his hand hanging over my shoulder.

"I like Ivy."

"Poison Ivy?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe." I say us both laughing.

"What about Mia? Mia is cute."

"Ehhh."

"Okay no."

"I like Rose."

"Rose is pretty."

"We could name her Harley."

"No, my daughter will not be batman's enemy."

Laughing I lay my head back on his shoulder.

"But it's cute batman."

"No cupcake."

"Fine."

"Pick again." He says kissing my forehead.

"It's your turn."

"Abigail."

"Eww."

"Eww?"

"Don't ask she was a girl I used to work with... The things that woman would do..."

"Okay no to that then."

"We could put our names together."

"Amily Or Endy?"

"Eww no I was thinking more along Anily. It's the first two letters of your name and the last threw of mine."

"I like it. It's different."

"Perfect right?"

"Perfect." He says kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.5K 63
A love story between the reader and Andy biersack (Y/n)= your name (F/n)= friends name
142K 4.3K 39
What's going to happen next?
11.9K 244 175
*COMPLETE* This is a story about wen a friend finds out her best friends dad is her idol. #1bvbarmy
56.1K 2.1K 12
A girl who doesn't want to let anyone in due to a past relationship gone wrong, suddenly meets a man named Andy who seems to always be there for her...