what about the scars? // baby...

By xju_jux

"...and what about the scars?" he asked still looking up. "that's a long story... maybe i'll tell you tomorro... More

what about the scars?/ pt.1

what about the scars?/ pt.2

631 18 1
By xju_jux

It's still Monday but It's 2.46 p.m.
I hopp out of my car and unlock the front door.
I get in and press the 'up' button on the elevator. I live in one of the highest buildings in Atlanta but It's not really the luxurious kind of apartment.
I walk though the door and the first thing I see is my massive vinyl records collection.
I love my records! Every time I put on a disk, all my problems just disappear. I change the record to my favourite one:
A Night At The Opera by Queen
I sit down at my desk and start to draw. I don't really know what I want to draw I just listen to the music and let it guide my pen. And the end result was actually pretty good:

(credits to owner)
I set down my pen and lean back. I close my eyes and enjoy the music and the sound of my old record player. And suddenly I fall asleep.
______________________________
"Why? Why are you saying that?!" i yell with tears forming in my eyes.
"I didn't do anything wrong! I'm finished I swear! Anna! Please!"
"No. I can't trust you... you- you betrayed me! I thought you were emotionally unstable but as it turns out... you're just a fucking bitch!"
"No! Anna I need your help! One last time! Please!" I start to get desperate. My cheeks now covered in tears. I realise that our voices start to fade and suddenly I am fully awake.
———————————————
I look down on me. "I still have my clothes on... oh shit!" i look outside. It's dark already. I've been sleeping for 5 hours now. "That's impossible!" I think to myself. "It's 9 p.m. Well... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now but I should probably get up." I think and just as I said that my doorbell rings. "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself and walk up to the door.

As I open the door I spot a rather handsome boy standing in front of me. By his outfit and the box in this hand I can tell that he's a pizza boy.
"Hey. Uhh... Pineapple pizza for J-"
"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" I ask suspicious due to the fact that he almost slipped and said my name out loud.
"Uh yeah? I think you ordered Pizza? Pineapple? U know..." he says a little unsure. "Why? fuck. Is this the wrong address? shit sorry. Have a nice day!" he says in a rush and starts to leave.

"Hold up!" I say.
I look at his "uniform". A little name tag that looks a little too used for a new worker. I read his name out loud: "Harrold. Hm... pretty old school right?"
He looks down on his tag and gives me a fake smile.
"Well yeah... my parents kind of liked the old style-"
Just as he wanted to continue his sentence my phone rang. Doc was calling.
"Shit. Wait here a second. I need to get this." I tell him and walk into my apartment. I didn't really close my door but who cares. Right?

"Hey Doc. What's up?"
"Honey. Come here. Now. Emergency meeting. You'll meet everyone and we'll discuss some new strategies ok-" he hung up.
What was that?

I go to my room and grab my backpack and my laptop in case I need to hack something.
I head out to the door and run into the boy who's talking to someone on his phone.
"Yeah sure Doc. No- fuck." I look at him and start to realise shit.
"God damn it! Baby!" I yell at him. "Get your ass into the car and come on!" I command him as I run down the stairs. He just stands there. Shocked at how you knew that it was him.

A/N: Heyyyyy y'all! Sup? Yeah yeah i know. I'm stoopid! I'm REALLY sorry for the slow, slow, SLOW updates but I'm trying to update more frequently and some people messaged me asking if i'll continue the story and: Yes. I'll try to update at least once a month. At least! It could be more times. But i'll try. I hope you understand :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 4.7K 125
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
118K 5.5K 145
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
194K 4.4K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
28.6K 668 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...