RishBala Story: Ishq Tu Hi Ha...

By Twinkle_Alisha

What If Instead of RK as Karan Have to Stab Madhu as Anamika? What If Instead of RK, Madhu have Suffered Atta... More

Chapter No # 1
Chapter No # 3
Chapter No # 4
Chapter No # 5

Chapter No # 2

366 39 6
By Twinkle_Alisha

Chapter No # 2

After 5 Days
In Hospital
It has been 5 Days since Madhu got to know about Her half side getting Paralyzed or Medically Hemiplegia. Since then She was more broken all except RK were trying to Cheer up but it wasn't bit of Fruitful for Her as since then She have became Statue and was craving to be consoled and cheered up by Her RK but not seeing Him in these 5 Days was taking a toll on Her Mental Health as well as She was feeling Insecure that what if after Her half side Paralysis or Hemiplegia, Her RK will not Love Her same as before or wouldn't see Her like before He used to do. She was suffering Physically but not seeing Her Love, Her RK it has started to affect Her Mentally also. Fully unaware of His Mental State.

On the Second Day of coming into full consciousness and Vitals getting Stabilized, She was shifted to a Private Room.

In Private Room
Madhu was Lying on an Inclined Bed and lost in Herself. Padmini cutting Apple's Pieces and forwarding it to Madhu's Mouth but being lost in Herself and looking all Pale, it brought Tears in Her Eyes. While Roma and Trishna were talking, usually trying to make Atmosphere normal and Time to Time involving Madhu but seeing Her all Lost it made both of their Eyes Teary but still were trying to.

In Waiting Area
Right nowadays sitting at the waiting Area it has became Daily Routine for RK. Then He felt somebody's Presence and felt Somebody Tapped on His Shoulder.. Feeling it, He turned around without seeing the Person He hugged and Broke.

RK: Malik, My Madhu. Why?

(Though He hasn't seen Malik but He knew it was none other than Malik. Since Madhu has been admitted to the Hospital, RK has come more close to Malik and unknowingly gave Him the place of His Father. He was Crying in His Presence as He was not that Egoistic RK but Rishab, Madhu's Rishab. Malik seeing so much change in RK was proud of Him that once He loathed RK but now seeing His Love for His Daughter He is Proud. And it has been a daily routine Malik would try to console Him silently not verbally. And now breaking the Hug.)

Malik: RK till when it will go like this. And till when You would think “It Is Because of Me Madhu Reached Here” Till when RK You would blame Yourself for Her condition. It was in Her Destiny and You or noone else can't do anything about it. (Pause) And RK You should be with Her. As She needs You the Most and only You will be able to cheer Her up. You have to be Strong for Her.
RK: No Malik I can't able to see Her. Seeing Her, My Sins came Alive and My Inner Self and My Soul would Taunt Me that because of Me, My Madhu is in this Condition.
Malik (Interrupting): RK Madhu doesn't think like this.
RK: If She doesn't then Reality wouldn't change at all. Its Reality. (Pause) Malik You know I have been Jerk & Worst Husband to Madhu. I have always shown the extreme Possessive or You can Obsession towards Madhu and Promised to Love Her no matter what. But as always I fail to show how much I Love Her. In front of My Egoistic Mind, insecurity and Jealousy I have never become Rishab for Her. I tried Loving Her Madhu Wala Pyaar (Madhu's Love) but always ended up in Hurting Her as (Sarcastically) as I have always been RK, Right Kamina for Her and have always been the Jerk & Worst Person to Her. Tried always to Hurt Her initially and when She fell in Love with Me, using Her Love, I made Her to Dream and increased Her Love towards Me and then I shattered Her Heart fully breaking it into many Tiny Pieces. And when She trusted Me again and again and Trusted Me regarding this Film and trying to Work-Hard for this Film, though She hates to work in Film Industry but She did all for Me. And what I have done, I have always scolded Her, insulted Her, Hurted Her and told Her that She isn't serious towards this Film when She is too much Serious. (Pause) And now what I did, I stabbed Her which brought Her, My Madhu in this condition. Madhu having Big Heart would Forgive Me but I couldn't ever forgive Myself.

(Saying this Tears flows from His Eyes. And seeing this side of RK, Malik quickly hugged Him. Trying to console Him. Then breaking the Hug.)

Malik: No RK it isn't like that. I agree You have some Flaws and no one is Perfect and even I'm not Perfect too. (Pause) RK You know when You humiliated Padmini Jii and Madhu, My Innocent Daughter in front of Press in a Press Conference, I had come to Natraj Studio to beat You up. Then when I found out how You have emotionally blackmailed Her and after it how You married Her and how much You are hurting Her, so I was planning to Kill which I did and Shot You also. (Pause) RK whenever I have seen You are hurting My Daughter I have always been against You and Loathe You earlier. When You were ready to let go of this Case and tried to hide from Her that it was Me who Shot You, You wanted to keep it all hidden just for Her so that Her Trust on Me wouldn't shattered. Then You released Me. You saved Her from that Balraj sacrificing Your own Life. (Pause) RK did You really think You were playing a Prem-Game with Madhu? Whether You played or not but fact it is all were, everything, Every Moments which You spend with Her was all Real. It was shown through Your Eyes and Your Actions. Though You named it PREM-GAME because of Your EGO. After breaking Madhu, You were also breaking Yourself in the Process. Seeing Sultan again and again, it was showing You the Heights of Your Love towards Her as well as Your Possessive side towards Her. You Time to Time have been Jerk with Her but it was You again You would do anything to Save Her. And during Film Shooting all of Your Feelings came out as Frustration but it all came on Madhu and for that I wouldn't Hate You or Loathe You because it's in Human Nature. But I was really disappointed with You. (Pause) RK whatever happened it is in the Past You can't do anything about it and same like with Madhu being Paralyzed. You can't do anything about this also. And either You think its Your Fault or not You can't change the Past. Whatever happened in Past let it Bygones Bygones. It's You only, who Your Madhu needs. She needs You the Most, even more than Us. RK doesn't stay away from Her. She needs Her RK. Go to Her.
RK: I can't. I'm not that much Strong to console Her and tell Her everything will be Going all Okay because till when I'm with Her nothing will be going Good in Her Life. So it's Better I stay away from Her for Her own Benefits.
Malik: RK why are You being so Negative? Okay do one thing. Go and watch Your Madhu and see what She has become. She is Physically challenged and to Fight with it She needs You, She needs Your Support, She needs Her RK. RK She needs You only. Go RK and have a look on Her. And if You have ever Loved and Love Her then You have to go to Her. Gooo.

(Saying this Malik stood up. Hold RK's hand and dragged Him to Private Room where Madhu was Shifted and leaving Him there Malik walked from there giving Him Privacy.)

BACKGROUND MUSIC

Tera Ishq Hiii...
Mera Junoon Hai Maahiii...

Beqarari Ka Hai Keh Qaraarrr...
Bujh Keh Na Bhujeee...

Yeh Pyaas O Rabbaaa...
Jaane Yeh Kaisa Hai Pyaarrr...

Hum Hain Deewane Tere Deewaneee...

(Seeing Her through the window, RK watched His Madhu, who was Lying on Bed like a Lifeless Body. Her Eyes were open but it seems Her Eyes weren't and She was very much asleep.)

Kitani Baar Hum Milke Bichaddeee...
Tu Hi Jaane Rabbaaa...

Duniya Se Hum Begaaneee...
Ooo... Tu Hai Sirf Meriiii...
Phir Bhi Na Jaaneee...

Tu Hai Sirf Meriii...
Phir Bhi Na Jaaneee...

Mujh Ko Toh Yeh Bataaa...
Dooriyan Hain Kyun Darmiyaan... 

Hum Hain Deewane Tere Deewaneee...

(Seeing Her so Lifeless which was not His Madhu. Padmini was cutting Apple and brought Apple's Slice closer to Madhu's Mouth. But She wasn't Eating it. Trishna and Roma were present there also and were talking Animatedly to cheer Their Madhu/Glycerin. But She was unresponsive. It seems Her Body was here but Her Soul wasn't Present here or Her Soul has died.)

Phir Kyun Har Pal Bechaini Haiii...
Kyun Nahi Chahatain Yeh Poori Haiii...

Hai Adhoori Khushiyaannn...
Mera Room Room Kyun Jaalaaa...

Hum Hain Deewane Tere Deewaneee...

Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh...

Dooriyan Kyun Hain Darmiyaaaannnnn.......

(Placing His Hand on Window Glass, He turned around and Tears was coming out from His Eyes remembering Their Moments in which how much both have suffered due to the Cruel Circumstances but mainly due to RK's Egoistic Mind, His Obsession towards Madhu and His fear of losing Her. Closing His Eyes once again that Scene played in His Mind that how brutally He stabbed His Madhu thinking to be as His Film's Scene which was very much Essential for the Success of this Film. As Scene again played once again He opened His Eyes, without turning back He walked from there not seeing His Madhu has felt His Presence.)

Aaaaaaaaa...

Tu Hi Maahi Meraaa...
Tu Hi Mera Khudaaa...

Tu Ibadaat Tu Hi Bandagiii...
Tere Bin Sooni Sooni Haiii

Raahein Yeh Saariii...
Kaise Jiyoon Zindagiii...???

Ooo... Maahi Kaise Jiyoon Zindagiii...???

Aaaaaaaa.... 

(Feeling RK's Presence around Her, She looked here and there ignoring Her Maa, Dii and Roma She looked for Her RK. Seeing Him standing beside the Glass window a small Smile appeared on Her Lips but then seeing Him going away without looking back at Her, He walked from there. Seeing Him like that, Her RK going away from Her broke Her Heart and putting Her hand towards Window and Whispered.)

Madhu: RK…!

(She whispered as much as Powerfully as She could but no reply from His Side broke Her more.)

Aaaaaaaa.... 

Bas Ek Hi Mera Sahaara Tha Maahiii...
Woh Bhi Chhuta Hai Majhdhaar Meinnn...

Dushman Ko Bhi Aisi Saaza Na De Rabbaaa...
Jo Woh Kabhi Pyaar Meinnn...
Hai Rabbbbaaaaa...........!!!

Jo Woh Kabhi Pyaar Meinnn...

Aaaaaaaaaa......

Kaise Pyaar Ki Yeh Dekhooo Ruswaaiii...
Bas Door Talak Tanhaaiii...

Kya Wafa Ka Sila Hai Sirf Bewafaiii...???
Pyaar Main Jaan Gawaiii...!!!

Aaaaaaaaaa...

(Raising Her Unaffected Hand and whispered RK's Name not caught RK's Attention but Her Family's attention, Padmini immediately took Her to Her Embrace, consoling Her but Her Tears were no where to stop as She realized that She has LOST HER RK. Remembering how much She had fought for Her RK and to save this Relationship from being torn. She was always there when RK needed Her. And now when She needs Her RK, She is alone fighting with Her Paralysis.)

Hum Hain Deewane Tere Deewaneee...

(Sobbingly in Her Maa's Embrace She closed Her Eyes and in Her Heart.)

Madhu (Thoughts): RK where have You gone? See it na RK what have happened to Your Madhu. RK please don't stay away from Me. I need You the Most. I need You here with Me. Please. Don't go away from Me. RK all I need You here with Me to console Me, to tell Me Soothing words and to tell Me everything gonna be fine. And tell me I would move My arms and legs again. RK please don't stay away from Your Madhu. If You would go away from Me what will I do? How will I live My Life? What will happen to Us? Please don't go na. Please. RK.

Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh...

Tere Ishq Pe Jaan Kurbaannn...

(Sobbingly She said it in Her Heart and when She slept, She didn't know. And seeing Her like this Rooma, Trishna and Padmini were sobbing also seeing this Accident has changed their Madhu/Glycerin so much.)

BACKGROUND MUSIC ENDS

After Some Hours
In Private Room
There was no one in the Room except for Madhu and Nurse. All were sitting in the Waiting Area as Visiting Hours were finished. And there in Room Nurse giving Injection to Sleeping Madhu. Unknown to the Nurse, Madhu was just pretending to sleep by Closing Her Eyes after Her sleep broke. Nurse after giving Injection to Her, She also left. As Nurse left Madhu opened Her Eyes. Took out Drip harshly from Her Blood System, from the Left Side of Arm using the Right Hand. Gathered All courage & Strength with holding Bed She tried to Sit using Her Right hand side of Body. But couldn't able to as She was very weak and used Her Right Side. She was so weak but still She didn't Accept Her Defeat and Sit after Numerous Tries. Using Her Right hand side She stood up using Her Will-Power. And before She could take Baby Step towards the Door that She was about to fall on Bed due to Disbalance. Meanwhile RK after some Minutes came to Room Door to watch Her through Window to check His Madhu but didn't Dared to Walk inside of Room. As He came there to check on His Madhu again and saw She stood up from Bed using Her Right Side and gripping the Bed's Handle. And She was about to take a Baby step but due to Disbalance that occured She was about to Fall on Bed backwards that RK came running into the Room and catches His Madhu before She could fall. Holding His Madhu in His arms and seeing His Madhu's in this condition that She was unable to Move also. Thinking about what He has done to His Madhu and seeing Her like this Tears started to pour out from His Eyes. While seeing Her RK after many Days She smiled faintly and fainted leaving Him shocked and tapping on Her Face to wake Her up but She wasn't waking up and this made Him worried.

Then He gently laid Her on Bed while shouting Dr's & Nurse's Name. All came in alongwith Maliks and Bhatias including Bittu Ji. Seeing Dr, RK quickly pounced angrily and grabbed Dr's Collar.

RK: What sort of Treatment You and Your Staff is giving to My Madhu. Earlier She was been attacked. And now Your Staff has left My Madhu alone. (More Angrily) Do You have any Idea in what condition I have seen Her? She was trying to stand up and was about to fall. WHAT THE HELL IS IT. DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT MY IS MY BIWI'S CONDITION THAT SHE CAN'T BE LEFT ALONE FOR A SINGLE SECONDS THEN. WHY. HAAANNN.

(Then His Gaze went to corner of Room and sees Wheel Chair in Room which made Him more Angry and screamingly.)

RK: And WHY THE HELL THIS DAMN BLOODY WHEELCHAIR IS DOING IN THE ROOM... MY BIWI ISN'T THAT MUCH WEAK THAT SHE SHOULD GET SUPPORT FROM THIS BLOODY 4 WHEELER. AND WHEN I'M ALIVE, HER RK IS ALIVE SO WHAT IS NEED OF IT. HAAN.

(Saying this RK gently took Madhu in His Arms making Her Head lie on His Shoulder and brought Her Right Hand on His Left Neck and flexed Her Left Arm and placed it on Her Abdomen. Taking Her in His Arms, He was about to walk from there that seeing Bittu Ji.)

RK: Bittu Ji whatever it takes You, You need to arrange for Madhu's Discharge Papers as I want to take My Madhu to Home as soon as Possible in fact I'm taking Her RIGHT NOW. Arrange Things which would be needed at Home as from now Madhu's Treatment would be done in Her Room in front of My Eyes.

(Saying this He took a few Steps towards the Door then He took Turn and to all.)

RK: I can take very well of Her of My Madhu very much Better than The Dr, Nurses and their Medicines.

(Saying this RK again took Round and walked from there but not before Kissing on Her forehead with Unsaid Promises. Seeing Him like this all Smiled except Pabho, Deepali and Kuku as finally all sees RK is in Action and He would now go to Extremes to take care of His Madhu. Slowly slowly all walked from there and Bittu Jii was running behind RK and Dr. Saif walked to His Cabin to prepare the Arrange Papers.)

Outside Of Hospital
As Usual there were Large gatherings of Crowd of Media & Peoples mainly RK's Fans. And one of them was Amar Jeet Bhel dressed in disguise and was Smirking evilly. All were waiting for RK to come to give His Quote or Bite. But Security was so tight. Body-Guards with Police Inspectors were Successful to Hide Unconscious Madhu from Crowds. Bittu Jii sat on the Passenger Seat which was near to Driver's Side and Backside of Driver's Seat in Car, RK gently laid Madhu on the whole Seats. Closing the Door He was about to come to another side and sat on Seat taking His Madhu's Head on His Lap. As RK was about to sit that He heard Press Reporters.

Reporter 1: RK Sir now when Heroine of Your Film is paralyzed so what will happen to this Film? Will You close Your Home Production Film? Will You blame Her for this?

(Listening to this RK got angry and fisted His Palms but still maintaining His Calm composure. And was about to sit that once again He heard another Reporter saying.)

Reporter 2: RK Sir We want Bites from You. Since then, Your heroine is Paralyzed so what will happen next? Will You blame Her that since She has made Appearance in Your Life, You have been failing,  First it was You were Arrested in hitting Mukud Dixit after doing Hit-And-Run. Due to Her there have been many Dramas in Your Life, Your Char Phero Wali Shaadi, bringing Her back in Your Life after throwing Her out from Your Life and made fun of Her Self-respect, Her Love-affair with that Sultan, getting caught with Her Lover Sultan in Same Day of Marriage but You Married Her after apologizing to Her infront of whole Media. Later You shot Sultan on the backside of Your Set and get Yourself Arrested, Trials session and Your Wife after bribing against Lawyer and Her words that SULTAN IS ALIVE making Your Case more weak. Then Divorce Drama. Again shooting that Sultan. And now just because of Her, the situation created by Her You were so disturbed in Your Personal Life that You were unable to Focus on Your Professional Life or in Your Shooting resulting in PAI, Producer Association of India has banned You. Then You have chosen Your Wife as a Heroine after all Heroines refused to do work with You. Still after many Ups and downs came and now Your Wife is getting Paralyzed so what will happen next? What would You do next? Would You kick Her out of Your Film and choose another Heroine? Or ? (Pause) RK Sir You can't go without giving Bites. It's Our Right to know what you will do.

(Before completing and listening to this RK got more Angry that He gritted His Teeth so hard. Being so much Angry, He ran to that Reporter, threw His Mike and Camera on Ground so hard that it broke into many Pieces then grasping His Collar.)

RK: Tujhe Bite Chaiye Na, Aa Mein Tujhe Beat Doon

[RK: You want Bite right. Then come I will give it to You.]

(Then beat the Reporter Black and Blue and scream angrily. Seeing Him like a wounded Lion all got a bit scared and Body Guards were trying to stop RK that RK pushed them and angrily screamed.)

RK: Hattt. Himat Kaise Hui Teri (Reporter) Haan. Meri Madhu Keh Barema Asa Kehne Ki. Haann.

[RK: Move. How Dare You (Reporter) Haan. To say something like this about My Madhu. Haan.]

(And He continues to beat Reporter more and more till Reporter was badly wounded and would die any second if RK doesn't stop. Then Bittu Jii came to Him.)

Bittu Jii: Chief, please take a Hold on Yourself. Right now instead of showing Your Anger towards these kinds of Reporters, You should have to be with Bhabhi Ji.

(Listening about Madhu, He quickly leaves the Reporter and runs to Madhu. And quickly half kneeling on Ground, He kissed Her Forehead and more Tears dropped from His Eyes. Then quickly stood up and got Himself seated and took Madhu's half Body on His Chest. And Time to Time kissing Her. While other Reporters quickly made that Reporter admitted to the Hospital and some others were filming in front of Camera which was coming Live on News Channel. And Maliks signed, seeing this kind of behavior from RK was accepted. And quickly got seated in Cars which Bittu Jii has arranged RK's another Car for them. Bhatias sat in their Car and Maliks too sat. And Driver drove them towards RK Mansion.)

In RK Mansion
In Living Hall
Driver have parked the Car just near to the Entrance and Security Guards were following RK's Car. They parked too. Then Security Guards ran to RK's car and opened the Doors. As soon as RK's Door was opened, He gently carried His Biwi, His Madhu who was lying fainted on RK's Chest and Time to Time He was caressing Her and Kissing Her and now He carried gently in His Arms. And soon Bittu Jii followed Him. And they walked inside.

In Living Hall
RK carrying Madhu and Bittu Jii were standing at the Entrance Door of RK Mansion. And Radha Jii who came with Bhatias and Maliks in another Car and reached before RK arrived. Radha Jii did Aarthi and Kissed Madhu's Forehead which made Maliks more Happy as now again They were seeing how much Their Madhu Mother-in-Law who Loves like a Mother and Her Husband Loves Her too much, Maliks were happy and thanked God for this. Then after Aarti was done RK kissing His Madhu took Her to their Room. While everyone were seated except Kuku and Sikky as They were not interested in becoming part of this Conversation while Deepali and Pabho were forcefully seated btw them as They both didn't dare anyone speaking against their Image. Radha Jii told Patil and Manish to arrange Lunch for everyone, which Maliks resisted, but in front of Radha Ji they were unsuccessful.

In Madhu-RK Room
RK carried Her gently and laid Her down Comfortably on Bed. He was about to go from that He felt Madhu's hand on His Collar and saw She Opening Her Teary Eyes. And with Teary Eyes She nodded in No. Seeing Her like that RK put Her hand on bed and Cupped Cheeks.

RK: Biwi I'm going nowhere.

(Listening this still Madhu wasn't Convinced as She thought He would again leave Her and after this Accident and His disappearance She got more Insecure. Then before She could speak RK came very close to Her, Kissed Her on Her Forehead then on Her Eyes, Then on Her Cheeks. Then angling His Face, He pressed His Lips on Her Lips and Kissed Her which was more than a Peck and less than a Proper Lip Kiss. And each Time She closed Her Eyes to feel it which She needed The Most, His Support, His Love, His Care, His Words and His Promises of not leaving Her. And before She could say more RK put His Finger on Her Lips.)

RK: Ssshhh Biwi You have spoken enough and didn't Rest so now be like a Good Baby Girl and Rest. And I Promise I wouldn't leave You. I Promise My Biwi, My Madhu.

(Listening to it, She smiled after many Days, then watched Him taking Her Body onto His Body and placed Her Head on His Chest just above His Heart. Listening to His Heart Beats it soothes Her Soul and when She slept She didn't know. And RK made Her comfortable on His Body then caressing Her Hairs, and Time to Time saying Sorry to Her and Kissing Her to His Heart Consent. Seeing His Jungli Billi like this wounded His Heart and felt thousands of Deaths. And when He slept Loving Her, He also didn't know. And when Bittu Ji as usual came into their Room without knocking, He saw both sleeping like this in Position, His Eyes got Teary. Since His Bhabhi Ji was admitted in Hospital He has been seeing so much change in His Chief's Demeanor which was truly like a Lover. Praying for His Chief and Bhabhi Ji He walked from there.)

Chapter Ends

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.7K 24
Ranked #5 in General Fiction on 18 Aug 2018. I would like to thank my readers for this constant support. ***************************************** "...
45.1K 1.5K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
125K 9.1K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...
1.6K 140 8
please read.. if you are interested in reaction in my choice.... 🙏💕 Characters are same as maddam sir story.. Just it has some change in karishma s...