The Kingkas and their Queens

By Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... More

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 2

2.7K 67 18
By Min_Jimin0613

No one's POV:

After a 20 minutes drive, the lovers arrived at their school. The lovers bid goodbye to their drivers and walked towards the entrance of the school.

As the lovers exited their cars, they immediately became the centre of attention. Every student that was at the entrance of the school were all staring at them with wide eyes due to the 9 angels that stood before their eyes. Most students were looking at them in awe due to their surreal beauty, but some were looking at them with list filled eyes, totally unaware of whose property they were messing with. Noticing the attention they've gained, the lovers smiled lightly at the students to remain polite and quietly made their way into the school.

"So, are we going to look for our boyfriends first or are we going to get our schedules first?" Jin inquired, seeing as they were just walking straight along the school's hallway without a clear destination in their mind.

"Let's get our schedules first, then we can use the rest of our time to look for the guys" Minseok suggested. Everyone agrees with Minseok's suggestion and hence they all followed the signs and made their way towards the office.
—————————————————————
[After they all received their schedules]

"What classes are y'all in? I'm in class 3-1" Luhan asked his friends.

"2-2" - Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing

"3-1" - Minseok, Jin

"1-3" - Jimin, Taehyung, Tao

The lovers were all glad that they all shared the same classes according to their grades. With the admin matters being settled, the lovers set this mind towards searching for their boyfriends.

"Where do you think they would be?" Kyungsoo asked while eyeing all of his friends, all of them shrugged as they too were unsure.

"How about we ask someone where the EXO Kingkas usually are. I mean, they're the top Kingkas of the school, it should be easy to find out their locations from the student body," Tao explained.

Since no one had a better plan, the lovers decided to go with Tao's plan and ask one of the student if they were aware of the possible whereabouts of the school's Kingkas.

"Excuse me, do you know where the EXO Kingkas normally are? We would really appreciate it if you are able to give us their location," Minseok asked while flashing a sweet smile to a male student who was walking pass them. The male student just stared into Minseok's mesmerising eyes, completely speechless by the beauty in front of him. "Hello?" Minseok exclaimed, concerned as to why the fellow male student suddenly fell into a daze.

With that, the male student snapped out of his dazed state and came back to his senses, though his cheeks were still painted pink due to embarrassment. "S..sorry about that. The um Kingkas normally hangout outside their lockers before lessons begin. Maybe you can try looking for them at their lockers. It's just around the corner. Just continue heading down this hallway and when you reach the first junction, turn right. continue walking straight and you'll reach their lockers." The male student politely answered.

Jimin, who was beside Minseok nodded his head and thanked the male student before turning to his friends to relay the message and head off to look for their boyfriends. But before Minseok left, he didn't forget to ask for the student's name as well as flashing him his cute little smile in another attempt at thanking the boy. Little did Minseok know, that his smile had officially led the boy Kim Myungsoo on, sparking Myungsoo's desire for Minseok to be his.
—————————————————————
The lovers started to head towards the direction Myungsoo gave, silently praying that the Kingkas stuck with their usual morning routine of waiting along the hallways for lessons to begin.

Instead of walking briskly in the said direction, Jimin and Taehyung opted to sprint in the given direction, wanting to see their boyfriends as soon as they can.

Although Jimin and Taehyung we're both sprinting, Jimin was a little bit faster due to his small size which increased his agility. And just as Jimin turned the corner, he sees that the Kingkas were indeed standing around the lockers, chatting amongst themselves and waiting for class to start.

Jimin's smile widened upon seeing his boyfriend who was currently leaning against his locker, while engaging in a conversation with Kris and Chen.

"Yoonie!!!!" Jimin exclaimed, picking up his pace as he continued running towards Yoongi's direction. "Am I hearing things? I guess I just miss my baby too much... it's been too long..." Yoongi thought to himself, in disbelief of Jimin actually being there with him. However, Yoongi turned around anyway, wanting to confirm that he indeed missed his little boyfriend too much that he's hearing things.

As Yoongi turned around, he saw a small figure coming his way. He took a closer look at the "stranger's" face and realised that it was Jimin. "It's Jimin! What's he doing here?" Kris exclaimed. With that, Yoongi knew that he was not hallucinating and that his baby chim chim was really in front of him. Yoongi instantly broke into his signature gummy smile as he ran forward to meet his little mochi in the middle. Yoongi opened his armed wide and Jimin instantly jumped into Yoongi's arms, his arms cIrcled Yoongi's neck while Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny waist, pulling his baby into a sweet deep kiss. They pulled away after a long make out session and rested their foreheads against each others' "Hey" Yoongi whispered softly "Hey." Jimin giggled. They stared into each other's eyes while hugging each other tightly, completely ignoring their surroundings.

Not long after, Taehyung arrived as well. Jungkook picked Taehyung up as Taehyung wrapped his arms and legs around Jungkook's neck and waist respectively, and spun his baby around. Jungkook snuggled his nose into the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling the devine scent of his baby and said "you have no idea how much I missed you babe" "me too Kookie"

All the Kingkas were extremely happy but also super confused, as their lovers arrived one by one, going straight into the waiting arms of the kingkas.

"Yeolie!!!" "Baekie!!" Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun exclaimed dramatically as they ran towards each other and engaged in a bone crushing hug, completely ignoring the amused looks of the student body that was completely shocked by how the Kingkas are embracing the unknown group of angels as they turned into big softies. Chanyeol then proceeds to plant kisses all over his baby's face as Baekhyun giggled at Chanyeol's actions.

Minseok wanted to place his school supplies in his locker before greeting Jongdae. So instead of heading towards his lover, Minseok smiled at Jongdae and showed him his book filled arms, silently asking Jongdae to wait for a moment as he went to open his locker. However, the word patient had never been in Jongdae's dictionary. Hence, Jongdae opted to walk towards Minseok and circled his arms around Minseok's slim waist, engulfing him in a tight back hug as Jongdae leaned his head on Minseok's right shoulder. "Gosh I missed you so much" Jongdae whispered into Minseok's ear. Minseok smiles softly at Jongdae's actions and once he finished keeping his items in his locker, he turned his head to the right and pecked Jongdae's lips. "I missed you too Daedae" Minseok whispered against his boyfriend's lips.

Witnessing the sweet reunion between Minseok and Jongdae, Kyungsoo immediately searched for his tall boyfriend and sighed lovingly when he saw that Jongin was already making his way towards him. As Jongin stopped in front of Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo instantly got on his tippy toes and pressed his heart shaped lips against Jongin's thin ones. "Did you miss me Nini?" Kyungsoo questioned while staring at Jongin with his adorable doe eyes. "You have no idea baby" Jongin replied.

"Fanie!!" Tao exclaimed as he crashed his lips on Kris', "hello to you to my baby panda, you're as beautiful as ever" Kris said while pulling away from Tao's lips, proceeding to pull Tao into a hug, whispering sweet nothings into his baby's ear.

While everyone was having their sweet reunions, Luhan, Jin and Yixing finally strolled in together. The trio immediately dispersed to their respective boyfriends as they arrived.

Upon seeing Jin, Namjoon tackled him in a tight embrace, nuzzling his nose against Jin's, then giving Jin sweet pecks all over his face. "You're as beautiful as I remember my princess" "you look as handsome as ever too Joonie" Jin replied while looking at the dashing man in front of him.

Right beside the namjin couple, Junmyeon and Yixing were having their own little reunion as well. Yixing has his face pressed against Junmyeon's broad chest. Junmyeon then lifted his baby's face up with his fingers and placed light kisses on Yixing's plump lips. "How have you been love?" Junmyeon gently whispered against Yixing's lips. "Better now that I'm here with you" Yixing shyly responded. And with that, Junmyeon let out light chuckle while embracing his lover in yet another tight embrace.

Luhan silently walked towards Sehun with a blank expression on his face. As Luhan was directly in front of Sehun, he gave Sehun a short embrace, then stood on his tippy toes to peck Sehun on the cheek. Sehun then decided to pull Luhan in for a kiss. But instead of a sweet kiss that he hoped to receive from Luhan, Sehun ended up with a pouty Luhan that turned his back and proceeded to walk towards his locker, not even glancing back at Sehun once. And with that, Sehun was left alone like a sad child who was clueless of the cold treatment given by Luhan.

"Why are you guys here?" Sehun asked the lovers, causing all the other couple to pull away from their reunion and turn their attention towards the maknae Kingka.

"Our parents allowed us to transfer here! We'll be studying in SM High with you guys from now on!" Baekhyun replied with a bright smile etched on his face.

Hearing that, all the Kingkas immediately burst out in joyful spirits, jumping around and yelling incoherent praises before proceeding to lift up their lovers and spinning them around.

With the sudden actions of the Kingkas, the entire student body that had been witnessing the whole reunion scene fall out before their eyes were in further disbelief. They all had the same thoughts running through their minds. "Who are these new students? Why are the Kingkas so happy to see them? And most importantly, how did they make the Kingkas become soft around them?" Although many student were in awe and disbelief, there were also some students whose hatred grew towards the lovers. They were the fan girls of the Kingkas.

~Ding Dong Daeng~

"Come on, lets go to class shall we?" Yoongi said while snaking his arm around Jimin's waist, walking him to class.

Following Yoongi's cue, all the Kingkas either clasp their hands tightly around their lovers', held their waists or slung their arms around their lovers' shoulders. The Kingkas then proceeded to walk their boyfriends to their classes. Even though Luhan was mad, he still allowed Sehun to hold his hand as he longed for Sehun's touch. Though he promised himself that he won't forgive Sehun unless Sehun has a legitimate reason or an awesome apology.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 16.2K 53
Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most appealing match. But whatever, Chemistr...
8.3K 659 53
'Were you close to him?' Close wasn't even the way to describe it. Ever since I moved here, I had been completely infatuated with Jimin - now look at...
297K 12.4K 20
New student at Bighit school, Jeon Jungkook, one thing to know about him, he's a bunny hybrid. Bunny hybrid - innocent, clingy, protective, sweet, s...
69.5K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...