You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

By bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' More

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XIX

1.7K 80 11
By bubblyehet

Sakura's POV

"Sa- Sakura.. Can you go out with me this lunch? I mean let's have lunch together!" Yunjin said.

I sat on the chair beside the glass window. I've only met her but since she's Chaeyeon's friend, I trust her.

Where's Chaeyeon? I've never seen her after the filming was done. Maybe she's just busy.

"S- sakura?"

"Ah s-sure!" I answered her . She smiled at me so  I did the same.

"Let's go?" she lend me her hand.

"Isn't it too early?" It's only 11: 15

"I'll meet my Dad later at 1 that's why, and also I want to enjoy our lunch even just a little longer" she replied.

I took her hand and stood up from my seat.

"Have you seen Chaeyeon?" I'm just curious.

"I've seen her went out with a girl who's short and I remembered her to be Eunbi" she replied.

We walked down the stairs towards the entrance.

Oh she's with E- eunbi.

*bzzt bzzzt

I took my phone out and a messge popped out.

From: Chaeyeonie
Iz*One, leader-nim wants us to gather. Canteen . 11:30

Chaeyeon doesn't usually texts like this. I think we'll gather to discuss an important matter.

"Hey, are you even listening?" Yunjin said while pouting.

"What was it again?" I didn't even understand a single word from her.

"You're not listening" she's still pouting.

She's way too cute so I pinched her cheeks.

We're in the entrance of the canteen and I'm still stretching her cheeks haha.

"S- stop it Sakura please" she said while holding my hand that's pinching her cheeks.

It became red so I removed my hand from it.

"Hey, Sakura. I think there they are! Look she's waving at us!" Yunjin pointed to a table near the window.

I looked at what she pointed and I saw the members already gathered.

Yunjin pulled me towards their direction.

"You're 5 minutes late" Eunbi checked her watch.

"I- I'm sorry" I sat in the chair beside Hyewon while Yunjin sat beside me.

She waved her hand at Chaeyeon who is seating opposite to KangChan.

But Chaeyeon only looked at her. She then looked at me and shifted to Eunbi.

Is something wrong?

"Our video will be shown this afternoon. In order for us to achieve our 'Persuading Students to Enroll' mission, we should work harder. I know that there will be interviewers from different schools that will ask some random questions to us. Let's just cooperate with one another." Eunbi said while looking at us one by one.

"For the sake of our trip?" Eunbi put her hand in the middle .

"For the sake of our trip!!" We also put our hands above her's .

-----------------------------------

Chaeyeon's POV

We also put our hands in the middle. I accidentally touch Sakura's hand but I immediately removed my hand away.

I noticed that she looked at me.

"Eat well girls, we'll gonna have a long afternoon to go" Eunbi munched her food.

The others also started eating.

It feels like I don't have the apetite to eat my food. I looked at Eunbi who is beside me eating.

"Eunbi, I'm very nervous right now" I whispered into her ear.

She giggled and pinched my nose.

"We're also feeling the same Chaeyeon hahaha" she said.

I saw a sauce that is in the corner of her lips.

"W- wait still Eunbi................ here you're all cleared!" I wiped the sauce in her lips using a tissue.

She didn't move. I feel like the others stopped eating too.

"W- what's the problem?" I asked them.

They're just looking at me.

I poked Yena who is beside me.

"Why aren't you talking?" I whispered at her.

"S- sian . Whenever Eunbi has something in her lips, Sian does the same too" the others continued eating.

Maybe I've reminded Eunbi about Sian.

I turned to Eunbi and whispered to her again. "I'm sorry, I never mean to- - -

"It's okay haha. You don't need to be sorry"she continued eating.

"Sakura, do you want this?" I heard Yunjin said.

I secretly looked at them and I saw Yunjin putting some foods in Sakura's plate.

"Here, try this" Yunjin fed Sakura a piece of meat in her chopsticks.

Sakura then opened her mouth and raised a thumbs up sign to Yunjin.

I was about to stand up but Yena held my arm while shaking her head like she's sending a 'no, stay still Chaeyeon' message.

I drank my cola instead of looking at them.

I must resist this

"Good afternoon students, please gather in the gymnasium for the Higher A's presentation is about to be aired. Again, please gather in the gymnasium for the Higher A's presentation is about to be aired" the speaker above us played.

What the? R- right now?

"Let's go. Miss Kim texted me that we should go standby at the gymnasium's backstage" Eunbi stood up and started to walk. I followed her and the other members too.

++ at the gymnasium ++

"Good afternoon students! Today we're going to witness the Higher A's product. The product of their hardwork and cooperation. Are you now ready?" The Host in the stage said.

The students cheered very loud.

We're already at the backstage, waiting for the signal to appear on stage.

"But first, let's welcome the two groups that compose Higher A, Iz*One and Dexo" the studens cheered louder.

We walked towards the seats that were designated for each of us.

We bowed our head to the students.

"So now, let's watch their videos. Ready? in 3 .... 2..…. 1 !"

Our video started to play in the screen.

I searched for myself in the screen. I must admit that we all look good in the video.

After the video, the students clapped their hands and cheered.

The next video was Dexo's growl.

I looked at the screen and they also looked good. Their music is also great and their uniforms are cool!

I want to try it!

"C- chaeyeon? Are you okay? You're avoiding me earlier. Is there any problem?" Sakura asked. I didn't notice that she was beside me.

"No, there isn't . I'm okay" I answered while avoiding her gaze.

"You can tell me about your problem, I'll listen." she patted my head.

Sakura please.. Don't do this.. Just please..

"I- I'm really okay" I faked a smile infront of her.

She seemed convince.

I never thought that this is going to be hard.

Am I really sure about how I feel?

My heart beats whenever I'm near her.

Even though it's a bad day, when she smiles it makes me want to smile also.

I'm happy when I can feel her presence around me.

Yena is right, I should hide this affection first.

It's easy to like a girl like her

she's like a hunter making a trap for her prey

and it seems like

I'm one of her victims

-------------—————————
A/N: I'm going to start my new story soon but the title is still undecided yet ㅋㅋ.

YMAIY will going to end soon and guess what? Hmm I'll not spoil it right now ಥ⌣ಥ ㅋㅋ.

I'd love to know your thoughts about my story! Thank you for voting! Messaging each one of you guys are not enough to thank all of you! I'm very grateful right now hehehe. Please support my story up to the end~

Bubblyehet 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 331 20
The well kept secret......but it's no longer a secret now
13.9K 475 45
short chapters!! lee chaeyeon & miyawaki sakura produce 48 Start: 05/04/2020 End: 08/06/2020 Most Impressive Rankings: β€’ #1 in kkuchaeng | 07/23/2...
118K 3.4K 40
"She is mine and only mine."
18.5K 689 104
What if IZ*ONE can work for a long time?