Our love will never die.

By DanikeeWalsh

I thought my life would be different. More

Part 1
part 2- me.

Him

4 0 0
By DanikeeWalsh

When you spend 10 years with one man it almost feels like most like a lifetime with them, you met in high school you never thought your first boyfriend at fifthteen would turn out to be the love of your life. And is now your amazing husband you get to wake up to every morning. Luke and I have been married for five years and in a relationship for five years. And my yet something is missing from my life. Luke makes sure I am nothing but a lady and I never aloud to wear anything casual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 18.7K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
107K 14.3K 31
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.3M 285K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...