Rivals ¦| [KAIHUN]✔[COMPLETE]

By shxnwu

kim jongin and oh sehun , who doesn't know them? both of them are the most powerful mafia leaders , always f... More

[PROLOGUE]
CHAPTER [1]
CHAPTER [2]
CHAPTER [3]
CHAPTER [4]
CHAPTER [5]
CHAPTER [6]
CHAPTER [7]
CHAPTER [8]
CHAPTER [9]
CHAPTER [10]
CHAPTER [11]
CHAPTER [12]
CHAPTER [13]
CHAPTER [14]
CHAPTER [15]
CHAPTER [16]
CHAPTER [17]
CHAPTER [18]
CHAPTER [19]
CHAPTER [20]
CHAPTER [21]
CHAPTER [23]
CHAPTER [24]
CHAPTER [25]
CHAPTER [26]
CHAPTER [27]
CHAPTER [28]
CHAPTER [29]
CHAPTER [30]
CHAPTER [31]
CHAPTER [32]
CHAPTER [33]
CHAPTER [34]
CHAPTER [35]
CHAPTER [36]
CHAPTER [37]
CHAPTER [38]
CHAPTER [39]
CHAPTER [40]
CHAPTER [41]
RIVALS SEQUEL

CHAPTER [22]

3.9K 203 134
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Sehun startled as Kai's hand was stroking over his bare skin, he shut his eyes tight

He suddenly opened his eyes in shock, pushing Kai away.

"What?," Kai almost cursed before his eyes caught the scared Sehun.

Sehun gasped, pushing Kai away from his body. He was sweating, tears cascading down his cheeks.

"Sehun, what's wr-

"No! Let me go!," Sehun, out of sudden yelled loudly before burying his face between his legs.

An incident suddenly came into his mind.

"Sehunnie, come here." a guy was moving nearer to him. Trying to get him.

He was struggling to get away. "Don't touch me!," he exclaimed.

The guy smirked devilishly. Pinning Sehun against the wall, before throwing him into the bed.

"Sehunnie, I cant wait to taste you," the guy licked his bottom lips, overlapped Sehun.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He moved closer to Sehun, trying to touch his hair.

"Go away! Don't touch me!," Sehun howled, trembling in big fear.

The incident hit him. Again.

"Go away!," he exclaimed in fear.

The guy snorted, ripping off his shirt. Leaving his bare skin exposed.

Kai gasped, before forcefully pulled Sehun into his arms. Sehun was struggling inside his arms, asking him to let him go.

"Let me go!," he cried out loud, trembling while crying hardly.

"Sehun, this is me," Kai uttered softly, whispering to the younger's ears.

Sehun was still crying, and stopped right after Kai whispered to him.

He lifted his face, releasing a relieve sigh after seeing Kai's face. "K-Kai?."

"Sehun, what's wrong?," he questioned, carefully. Afraid if the latter might be like just now.

Sehun shook his head furiously. Covering his face with his hands, crying out.

Kai huffed. Pulling Sehun tightly into his arm, making him felt more comfortable.

Sehun was still crying soundly. "I'm sorry," he mumbled audibly.

Kai's lips curled up. He obviously knew the reason why Sehun said sorry out of sudden.

He glanced down at his crotch, huffing as he could feel himself hard.

But Sehun was more important now, he needed to make sure he was fine first.

"Sehun?," he pulled away Sehun's hand, cupping his face.

Sehun startled. "Y-yes?."

He gazed sharply, admiring Sehun's beautiful features.

"What happened?," he questioned, straightly to the point. Not bothering to beat around the bush.

Sehun stuttered. Looking away to avoid looking into Kai's deep eyes.

"N-nothing,"

Kai frowned. He knew something was wrong and he needed to know what exactly had happened.

Sehun seemed like traumatised by something or an incident that happened to him in the past?

He was not sure, but he knew something was wrong.

"You can tell me anything, Sehun," he stated. Looking at Sehun with a soft stare.

Sehun nodded slowly. "I don't know, Kai."

Kai exhaled sharply. Sehun was not ready yet to tell anyone about it.

"Okay then," he finally said. Standing up from the bed.

He turned to walk out from the room before a hand stopped him. He looked at Sehun with a frown.

"Sorry, Kai," Sehun uttered. He felt really guilty over Kai right now.

Kai smiled fondly. His hand moved to button up Sehun's shirt before snatching the blanket beside him, covering Sehun with it.

"I understand, now rest," he stated, looking softly at Sehun.

Sehun was shocked for few seconds.

His eyes didn't even let off from Kai until the elder was out from the room. He sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry, really sorry," he muttered under his breath.

Suddenly his cheeks reddened as he remembered what he just did with Kai just now.

"What is wrong with me?," he squealed, burying his face into the pillow.

He exhaled deeply, shaking his head from those thoughts before laying down on the bed.

Sehun was staring at the ceiling for few seconds. "Kim Kai, what had you done to me?."

He mumbled as his eyes slowly closed, travelling to dream land.

Kai, was in his bedroom. Thinking about the incident just now.

He huffed as he remembered it. "I just did that with him?," he slowly touched his own lips.

Our first kiss. That's what he thought.

He curled up his lips, chuckling silently.

"Oh Sehun, you really make me crazy," he grinned.

He was really unsure whether it was a true feelings or it was just a slight feelings.

"Did I fall for you again, Sehun?," he muttered under his heavy breathing.

In the same time, outside the rooms, exactly at the living room.

"Luhan, what exactly had happened?," Baekhyun snorted for the recent times already, while looking at the still in shock Luhan.

While Luhan, the guy was still sitting with his fully widened.

"B-Baek, my eyes, my innocent eyes," he kept on muttering those words from just now and it was really irritating for Baekhyun.

"What is going on here?," Tao suddenly appeared with Xiumin, walking right towards Baekhyun and Luhan.

Xiumin frowned to see Luhan. "What is going on with him?," he questioned in confusion.

Baekhyun responded with a heavy huffing. Shrugging his shoulder.

"This old guy didn't even tell anything about it, maybe something makes him gone crazy."

Luhan startled from his shockness and looked at Baekhyun deadly.

"What do you mean with that old guy? I'm still young okay," he snapped.

Tao rolled his eyes playfully to the elder.

"Now, tell us what happened?,"

Luhan snorted before his face became serious. "I-I saw Master and Oh Sehun-

Baekhyun scoffed, cutting the elder off. "Of course, Master brought him back right?."

Luhan hit the younger's head playfully.

"Don't cut me off idiot!," he grunted.

"Okay, okay, continue."

Luhan huffed.

"T-they were making out inside the guest room," he uttered, looking around to make sure no one was there other than them.

"WHAT?!," the other three howled in a real shock.

Luhan glared. "Shut up!."

He was really telling the truth. Just now, he was about to meet Kai, to tell.him about something.

As soon as he opened the door's room.
"Kai," he widened his eyes to hear the moaning and it was a really familiar voice.

They looked at each other, in awkwardness.

"We will be dead if Master found out," Baekhyun stated and the other noises in agreement.

-

"Sir, Oh Sehun is not at home," Minho burst out of anger as soon as he heard that.

"That Kim Kai, he is faster than I expected," he scoffed.

"Damn it!," Minho slammed the table in front of him out of anger.

"That guy seriously makes me wanna kill him," he uttered, muttering curses under his breath.

The men inside the room could only inhaled deeply, hoping their boss would not make them the victim.

Minho sighed heavily. Plopping himself down on the chair, sitting while crossing his legs.

His hand moved to touch his one eyes that was covered. "Oh Sehun, you think you can ran away from me?."

A light chuckle came out from his lips.
"You think I can't get rid of your new lover huh?," he scoffed. Grasping his fist as Kai's face crossed his mind.

"Sehun, Sehun, don't you remember our good memories hm?," he kept on talking with himself and it really looked creepy.

--

Hi there! So how's the chapter going?

I will publish the new story soon and hope you like it!  ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 2.7K 31
Hunter/Jongin x Werewolf/Sehun story. Jongin loves himself a challenge and he might just find one in the mystery of the silver wolf in front of him
206K 8.4K 31
kim jongin lost his mom when he was 10 years old, he faced depression and forced by his father to take over his job as the biggest mafia boss, then h...
23.5K 1.6K 29
{This is not a sequel to 'Pretty Boy'} {Cover credits to the owner, I only changed it slightly} ------------------------------------- Everyone falls...
256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...