The Lost Fiend (RWBY x Male R...

By Panilith

Born into a strange world to him, (Y/n) sets out to find his place in a world that seeks to destroy him. He i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 3: The First Step or First Crash
Chapter 4: Hidden Secrets of the Emerald Forest
Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces
Chapter 6: The Burden of The Badge of Responsibility
Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice
Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall
Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat
Chapter 10: Nothing is Black and White Only Grey
Chapter 11: A Duo
Chapter 12: Their Best Day Ever
Chapter 13: The Unwelcome Visit To Beacon
Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town
Chapter 15: The Decline
Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion
Chapter 17: A Dance of Love
Chapter 18: Countdown
Chapter 19: The Unbroken Cycle
Chapter 20: Love And Divide
Chapter 21: The Broken Soul
Chapter 22: More Secrets Within Shadows
Chapter 24: The Rose of Our Garden
Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey
Chapter 26: An Old Promise
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Atalanta
Chapter 29: A Story Ends
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 31: The Original Returns
Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 33: Moving Forward
Chapter 34: Closure
Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Correcting Decisions
Chapter 38: Friend or Foe
Chapter 39: A Grimm Situation
Chapter 40: The Key Part I
Chapter 41: The Key Part II

Chapter 23: The Cycle Finally Ends

4.7K 135 142
By Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

Third Person P.O.V

Cara smiled as she looked over to the black mist as Pyrrha watched still in shock that the black mist was (Y/n). It was hard for Cara to think of a proper way to explain what (Y/n) was to Pyrrha. On one hand, she could give her a short and simple answer like Professor Ozpin, but the caused their death last time. But on the other hand, explaining everything would be endangered (Y/n) safety with everyone with them. It wasn't that Cara didn't like Pyrrha, she cared for her as much as (Y/n), it was just they been betrayed far too many times that they needed to be cautious with the information they tell.

Cara: "I guess... the best answer is that he is still himself." she said honestly.

General Ironwood: "A monster." he stated.

Cara: "That's rich coming from someone who isn't fully human anymore." she stated harshly.

Professor Ozpin: "Enough! Let us move past this subject and continue on." he told them.

The two glared at one another making Pyrrha nervous so what she had gotten herself into. (Y/n) noticed her negative emotions and floated over to her and circled around her to get her attention. At first, Pyrrha was nervous with (Y/n) only to relax once she remembered that at the end of the day, (Y/n) was still (Y/n). She lifted her hand up to the black mist and (Y/n) floated down to her hand to swirl around like a miniature tornado before shrinking and hardening himself into a black metallic ring with a heart engraved on the side. Pyrrha looked at him curiously before grabbing him and putting him on her left ring finger and smiled as she lifted her hand up to her face.

Pyrrha: "I love you too." she whispered to him.

(Y/n) was taken aback by this. If he had a physical form, he would want to cry a bit. He was so used to people rejecting and betraying him once they discover what he really is. He was happy that she still cared even after seeing him in one of his true forms, but he was scared. What would she think when she finds out what he is.

After Cara and General Ironwood finally looked away from one another, they all continued towards the pods. Pyrrha could see the girl inside and had a feeling on who it was.

Pyrrha: "Is that?" she asked them.

Professor Ozpin: "The current Fall Maiden. Amber." he announced.

Pyrrha: "She's... still alive." she said in surprise.

General Ironwood: "For now. We're using state of the art Atlas technology to keep her stable. But there is a lot about this situation which is... unprecedented." he hesitated to say.

Pyrrha: "What do you mean?" she asked holding (Y/n) closer to her to calm herself.

General Ironwood: "Well, we don't know what will happen if- when she passes." he stated.

Pyrrha: "Won't her power just transfer to the next host?" she questioned remembering what they said earlier.

Qrow: "Look who's been listening. She is smart." he suddenly said out loud.

General Ironwood: "Under normal circumstances, yes. But this is a delicate situation. It's not uncommon for the last thoughts of the slain to be that of their attacker. And to make matters worse, no one's ever seen the power split like this before. For all we know, it will seek out its other half." he told her.

Pyrrha: "Her assailant." she said understanding.

Professor Ozpin: "And that would not bode well for any of us." he told her.

Pyrrha remained quiet as she stared at (Y/n) before walking over to the pod Amber was in before placing her left on it.

Pyrrha: "If all of this is true, why keep it secret? If this girl is so important, if beings like (Y/n) exist, if-if we're truly on the brink of war, why not tell everyone?" she questioned them as she turns to face them.

Professor Goodwitch: "From what we understand, it used to be common knowledge." she revealed.

Pyrrha: "Excuse me?" she said in surprise.

Qrow: "How do you think legends and fairy tales get started? Even the craziest ones come from somewhere." he told her before taking a drink from his flask.

Professor Goodwitch: "Our group was founded in order to protect both mankind and the Maidens. Those hungry for power hunted them with the hope of inheriting their strength." she told her.

Qrow: "And as you can imagine, the ones that succeeded weren't exactly the kind of people you'd want to have unimaginable power." he added.

General Ironwood: "And so this brotherhood chose to remove the maidens from the public eye, allowing their existence to fade away into legend." he explained to her.

Professor Goodwitch: "The things we're telling you go against hundreds of years of human history, religion." she reasoned.

General Ironwood: "No one would want to believe us. It'd cause an uproar." he pointed out.

Professor Ozpin: "It would cause panic. And we all know what that would bring them clawing to the walls of our kingdom. Which is why we would like to-" he tried to say.

Pyrrha: "I'll do it. If you believe this will help humanity, then I will become your Fall Maiden." she interrupted him.

Everyone remained silent not wanting to say anything or not knowing how to explain what comes from this.

Pyrrha: "That's what you want, isn't it?" she asked.

Suddenly, (Y/n) deformed from the ring form and flew over to Professor Ozpin while expending to the side of a small box. Everyone watched as he floated in front of him erratically.

(Y/n): 'I know you can't hear me but you better fucking explain to her properly or else I fly into your mouth while you sleep and tear you from the inside!' he yelled despite no one can hear him.

Pyrrha watched (Y/n) for a brief moment and something told her that she should be worried about his sudden reaction. Professor Ozpin lifted his hand to (Y/n) and gestured that he will explain to her causing (Y/n) to float back to Pyrrha and floated around her protectively.

Professor Ozpin: "It is, but I'm afraid it's not that simple. Given Amber's condition, you won't be able to inherit her power naturally. However, General Ironwood believes he has a solution." he announced.

General Ironwood: "For the past few years, Atlas has been studying aura from a more scientific standpoint. How it works; what it's made of; how it can be used. We've made significant strides. And we believe we've found a way to capture it." he revealed.

Qrow: "Capture it and cram it into something else. Or, in your case." he said allowing her to think about it.

It took Pyrrha a few seconds before the sudden realization hit her.

Pyrrha: "That's-" she tried to say.

General Ironwood: "Classified." he stopped her.

Pyrrha: "Wrong!" she announced sounding upset.

Cara: "Trust me Pyrrha, it's all kinds of wrong. Asshole over there decided to test it out on (Y/n) and me and guess what. It works, that machine can transfer things out of one pod and into the other. That's why (Y/n) and I aren't together anymore. The process hurts... a lot and now we're stuck like this." she revealed to her.

Pyrrha: "How could you do something so inhuman?!" she asked him.

Professor Goodwitch: "The feeling is mutual. But... desperate times call for desperate measures." she said upset that she had to agree with him.

General Ironwood: "And these are indeed desperate times. We can't transfer Amber's power to you, but we can give you what those powers are bound to." he stated.

Pyrrha: "Her aura." she figured it out.

Professor Ozpin: "Her life would become intertwined with yours. The question is..." he said to her.

Qrow: "What's that gonna do to you? Will it do the same with (Y/n) and the kid and two people sharing the same body with one dominant host or will one of you fade away leaving the strongest will?" he told her.

Professor Ozpin: "You have an important decision before you, Miss Nikos. There's no guarantee this transfer will work the way we plan and there's no telling if you will be the same person if it does. I advise you to take time to think on this matter. But understand that before the Vytal Festival is over, we will need your answer. The assailant that attacked the Fall Maiden has made their first move, and there's no telling when their next move will be." he announced to her.

Cara walked over to Pyrrha and took her hand before guiding the girl back to the elevator with (Y/n) floating inside Cara's clothes to hide as they went back up and began making their way to an isolated location. They went to (Y/n)'s hidden room in the library so they could talk. 

Pyrrha: "That... was a lot to take in." she stated before sitting down.

Cara: "If you think that's a lot to take in, then I recommend that you don't join the Old Man's side. Also if you choose to join him, don't expect us to be all buddy buddy like normal anymore." she told her while crossing her arms.

Pyrrha: "...what?" she said slightly confused and hurt.

(Y/n) floated out of Cara's clothes and over to the table Pyrrha was sitting at.

Cara: "Listen, it's nothing personal but we absolutely refuse to associate ourselves with anyone on the Old Man's side." she stated.

Pyrrha: "W-Why? Didn't you hear him? He's trying to help everyone?" she announced.

Cara: "Everyone except us! Listen I'm not going to tell you everything since you're not on either of our sides yet, but I'll tell you this much; we're not human or Faunus and we've been alive far longer than you can possibly fathom. Do you wanna know something? For several millennia, that bastard has been hunting us down and killing us just because of what we are. But the worse things came from when he had people befriend us only to betray us or turn our friends against us! We... we won't take any chances and... we're tired of this endless loop." she said looking to the floor.

Pyrrha: "I-" she tried to say.

Cara: "Shut it, we're not going to side with him. There are things you could understand. The pain and sadness we were forced to endure. I, no, we just wanted to let you know Pyrrha that if you do join him, you're betraying us. We will understand your reasoning is to help humanity, but... we just can't take the chance of another betrayal." she said rubbing her hand.

The two remained silent and before either of them could say a word, the black of smoke that was (Y/n) suddenly rose up into the air similar to a cat's hair when frightened. He began moving towards one direction in the room only to hit the wall and spreading himself on it before reforming and hit the wall again.

Cara: "(N/n)! What's wrong?" she suddenly asked running over to him.

(Y/n) couldn't say it but something was wrong, he felt so much negative emotion in the direction he was trying to go, he felt like a moth to a flame. So he only flew over to Cara's hands to form himself into a blank black mask. Cara looked at him in confusion only to see the mask suddenly changing into an expression of shock and angry.

Cara: "...something wrong isn't there?" she asked.

Before Pyrrha could ask anything, Cara ran out of the room with (Y/n) still in her hand leaving Pyrrha on her own in confusion. Cara ran through Beacon with (Y/n) changing back into his regular form and going inside her clothes. 

Cara: "Where?" she asked.

(Y/n) only formed a small black tendril and slowly slithered it up her chest to the collar of her shirt and moved it in front of her eyes and pointed it towards the floating colosseum. 

Cara: "What's going on?" she questioned as she ran towards the Colosseum.

(Y/n) P.O.V

(Small timeskip brought to you by Nora looking at Yang a bit proudly when she saw her brake Mercury's leg)

I found myself floating through the air vents of Beacon, despite being stuck in this form for the unforeseeable future, I found traveling through the air vents fun. It was like my own personal highway or bullet train. However, today was rather silent at Beacon because of yesterday when Yang broke Mercury's leg. From what I saw from the video recording, Yang just suddenly attacked the boy. Maybe she found out he was up to no good, but that didn't make sense since Mercury hasn't been suspicious to anyone only acting like an idiot which was normal.

Cara is trying to go talk with team RWBY with the rest of our team and I was stuck with staying in my hidden room in the library because Cara didn't want the risk of me being exposed to anyone if something were to happen. I could see her point, I was only able to stay in a solid form of an object for an hour a most and if something happens where a lot of negative emotion is generated, I will suddenly find myself being drawn to it. But I didn't want to stay in that room all day, so I went into the air vent and go around to see what is going on. 

The day went by rather quickly and I never found anything interesting through the air vents so I went back to the room only to be greeted with the sight of Pyrrha sitting at the table as if she was in a deep thought. I was rather curious to why she was there so I flew out of the air vent and into the room. I floated over to her which she noticed and looked over to me.

Pyrrha: "(Y/n)... I just wanted a quiet place to think." she stated with a sad smile.

I could feel her sadness and flew in front of her. I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't. All I can do is offer myself as something she could talk to. She reached over to me and her hand went right through me, there was a look of shock on her face before she giggled a bit.

Pyrrha: "I forgot I can't touch you when you're like this." she said before going quiet.

Pyrrha: "(Y/n)? Can we talk?" she asked.

I only moved up and down before making my form shirk and turn into the same ring I turned into yesterday. Pyrrha smiled as she grabbed and placed me on her left ring finger once again. With that, Pyrrha stood up and began walking through Beacon until we arrived in a secluded place next to the cafeteria where she sat down and lean against the wall. She was quiet for a few minutes before she suddenly spoke up.

Pyrrha: "Will you really not trust me if I join them?" she asked sadly.

I remained as a ring unable to speak or move, she knew the answer, Cara told her. Even with the feelings I have for her, I can't trust her if she does. There could be a chance that Pyrrha may not betray me but there haven't been many people who haven't betrayed me when they found out what I was. Former best friends, brother and sisters in arms, companions, students, lovers, and even my first wife betrayed me when they joined the Old Man. Pyrrha... won't be any different once she learns and it scares me. I can't kill her, I care for her too much, that's why the Old Man recruited people close to me in the past, he knew that I couldn't kill them.

Pyrrha: "I don't want to be your enemy. I want to grow old together with you and start a family but it appears destiny wants to test us. I-I will always love you." she said beginning to cry.

Pyrrha: "When I first met you, I only thought you were a small child that got into Beacon early." she said.

A part of me wanted to hit her when she said "small child" but looking at her made me stop.

Pyrrha: "But when we begin to talk more and spend time, I began thinking of you more and more as a friend until I notice that you were treating me like anyone else. You were hostile when I first met you like you are with anyone before you slowly befriend them and this made me happy. And before I knew it, my feelings for you slowly grew before I found myself wanting to be with you." she said smiling.

Pyrrha: "But when I heard you and Weiss became a couple, my heart shattered. I was happy for you but I envied her. No matter how hard I tried to move on, you were always there to make me come back. Then you got suspended for a week and I got worried when you disappeared but you came back as nothing had happened." she said to him.

Pyrrha: "That was when you told me something that relit the hope of getting together with you. When we talked about Jaune having feelings for Weiss, you said "I can't stop him from liking her. I see nothing wrong with having feelings for someone, who is already with another." these words gave me hope. I was so happy that Weiss was willing to share you and you were more than happy to accept my feelings and before I knew it, I grew the courage to take you into the woods... and we made love." she said as her cheeks grew red.

She suddenly lifted me up to her face and held me close to her mouth.

Pyrrha: "But... now I have to choose you or the world. Please don't make me choose." she said as more tears ran down her face.

Without thinking about how exposed we are, I deformed from the ring into the more humanoid appearance causing Pyrrha to be surprised. I moved my barely solid mist like arms over to her and pulled her into a hug. I didn't care anymore if she betrays me later on, I'm willing to suffer one more heartbreak since I experience it so many times already. I could hear Pyrrha sniffle as she returned the hug.

Pyrrha: "T-T-Thank you." she cried.

I was only able to stay in that form for a few minutes before reverting back into a small cloud of black mist. I went back to Pyrrha finger and wrapped around it before turning back into the ring. She wiped away her tears as she looked at me with her beautiful smile before it turns into a frown.

Pyrrha: "But this won't matter if I do choose to help the world. If become the host for the Fall Maiden, I could not exist as me anymore. I don't want to disappear." she announced to me.

I couldn't help her with this issue. The choice is hers and it's another difficult one. Suddenly I heard someone walking over to us and spotted Jaune making his way over to us with cotton candy in hand.

Jaune: "Hey... it's no green goop, but I think it still might do some good." he said offering it to her.

Pyrrha: "Um... right. Thank you, Jaune." she said sadly.

Jaune noticed this and walked over to us and sat down next to Pyrrha.

Jaune: "You and (Y/n) were the first person to ever believe in me, you know that? Even when I told my parents I was going to Beacon, they told me not to worry if I ended up having to move back home. How depressing is that?" he told her.

Pyrrha: "I'm sure... they didn't mean-" she tried to say only for him to interrupt her.

Jaune: "I guess I'm just trying to say that, you two have always been there for me. Even when I didn't deserve it. And I can tell there's something on your mind, so... I dunno... how can I help?" he asked offering to help her.

Pyrrha: "You're already doing it." she said looking over to him with a smile since he was giving her moral support.

Pyrrha: "...Jaune? I don't know what to do." she confessed.

Jaune: "W-What do you mean?" he asked.

Pyrrha: "Do you believe in destiny?" she asked.

Jaune: "Um... I dunno. I guess that depends on how you view it." he said honestly.

Pyrrha: "When I think of destiny, I don't think of a predetermined fate you can't escape. But rather... some sort of final goal. Something you work towards your entire life." she told him.

Jaune: "Okay, uh... yeah. I can see that, sure." he said nodding his head.

Pyrrha: "Well... what would you do if something came along that you never expected. Something that had the potential to stand between you and your destiny." she said as she rubbed me with her thumb.

Jaune: "Like... what?" he asked.

Pyrrha: "Or what if you could suddenly fulfill your destiny in an instant, but at the cost of who you were?" she suddenly questioned.

Jaune: "Pyrrha, you're not making any sense." he told her.

Jaune attempted to reach over to place his hand on her shoulder, but Pyrrha stood up and took a few steps away from her.

Pyrrha: "None of it makes sense! This isn't how things were supposed to happen!" she told him

Jaune: "I'm sorry! P-Please, I-I'm just trying to understand what's wrong." he said trying to calm her.

Pyrrha: "I've always felt as though I was destined to become a Huntress. To protect the world.... and it's become increasingly clear to me that my feelings were right. But... I don't know if I can do it." she said honestly.

Jaune: "Of course you can. The Pyrrha Nikos I know would never back down from a challenge. And if you really believe it's your destiny to save the world, you can't let anything stand in your way." he told her.

This... wasn't the answer she needed to her. In any other situation, these words would encourage someone, but he unintentionally told her that she should sacrifice her life to allow another to save the world. I could feel Pyrrha's sorrow before she covered her mouth as she began to cry.

Jaune: "Pyrrha?" he called out.

Pyrrha: "Stop." she told him.

Jaune: "Did I say something wrong?" he asked walking over to her.

Pyrrha: "Stop!" she yelled.

She suddenly used her semblance on Jaune and launched him at the wall between the windows of the cafeteria which resulted in him to hit it with enough force to crack it. Pyrrha suddenly realized what she was doing and quickly stopped using her semblance causing him to fall to the ground face first.

Pyrrha: "Jaune! ...I'm... I'm sorry!" she said before running away.

I could hear Jaune calling out to her but Pyrrha ignored him as she ran away towards to library and into the hidden room. She closed it before going to the corner of the room to cry. I changed back into my mist form and tried to comfort her to the best of my ability only for the door to open to reveal Maka and Cara walking in to see Pyrrha. Cara was a bit suspicious to why she was here but saw her crying and quickly came over to help me comfort her. Even if she may become our enemy, the two of us still care for her.

(Small timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) changing into many different forms to try and cheer up Pyrrha)

I found myself in the roaring colosseum as a hairpin in Maka's hair with the rest of the team. We were about to watch the fight between Pyrrha and Penny and of course we were going to cheer them both on since it was a simple and friendly fight between the two. The fight started off fine and I was shocked by how well the two of them were able to keep up with one another and they had more than enough promise to become famous huntresses but as the continued to progress to the point Pyrrha was disarmed something was odd about Pyrrha. She seemed to be in a panic when she saw eight of Penny's blades in the air around her. I didn't know why though, Pyrrha should be more than capable to dodge them yet she seems scared as stumbled back.

Penny launched her blades at Pyrrha and we all watched as Pyrrha launched a wave of her semblance to reflect the blades back at Penny and we all watched in horror as the wire from Penny's blades wrapped around Penny for a split second before cutting her body in half and cutting her arms right off. It was as if I was hit with a large wave of negative of emotions of the crowd watched in horror and Cara and I felt sadness wash over us. But I had a hard time keeping myself in check as I felt a sudden urge to slaughter everyone in the stadium. All this negativity was like blood to a shark, I wanted to let loose and Cara quickly noticed this.

Cara: "(Y/n)! Keep calm and... and... Penny...." she said before crying.

Maka: "This... wasn't suppose to happen." she suddenly announced covering her mouth.

Cara: "What do you mean?" she asked.

Maka: "They... they never said anything about killing anyone. They told me were only here to capture (Y/n)... it looks like they something else in plan." she said before crying in guilt.

Before Cara could ask anything else the jumbotrons suddenly showed a red screen with a queen chess piece in the middle and someone began to speak, it was Cinder.

Cinder: "This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To men who claim to be our guardians. But are, in reality, nothing more than men. Our Academies headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting Kingdom with armed forces. Honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know that the existence of peace is fragile. And the leaders of our Kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you; the situation there is... equally undesirable. Our Kingdoms area at the brink of war. Yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So I ask you when the first shots are fired. Who do you think you can trust?" she asked before the jumbotron turned off.

Cara: "...I'm going to kill that bitch." she growled as the sirens went off.

Emergency Announcer: "Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner." she said.

This resulted in the crowd breaking out in a panic as they all began running to the exits just as the microphone from the booth turned on.

General Ironwood: "Ladies and gentlemen, please! There is no need for panic." he announced.

Just as he said that a giant Nevermore flew over the Colosseum and began attacking the barrier that was keeping it out before landing on it and letting out a loud screech. As the alarms continued to go off, the sudden urge to attack everyone was only increasing and that fucking bird was not helping as it continued to attack the barrier.

Emergency Announcer: "Warning safety barriers failing." she announced.

Cara: "Maka! Get to the Old Man and see if he has a plan. And (Y/n)... you know what to do when the time comes." she told me.

Maka: "But what abou-" she tried asking.

Cara: "Just go! I need to get to Pyrrha!" she stated before making her way to the center of the Colosseum.

Maka stood there for a few seconds before running over to an exit and towards the airships only to see everyone clustering around them attempting to board them.

Maka: "Damn it! How are we going to get to Beacon?" she asked.

I slowly reverted back into mist and guided Maka to the edge of the Colosseum to see the gunfire lighting up the skies. I moved behind Maka and pushed her off causing her to scream in terror as I latched onto her back and wrapped myself around her. I began expanding myself before shaping myself into a pair of black wings. I began flapping them towards Beacon with a very confused and scared Maka.

Maka: "Warn me next time! ...and when could you do that?" she asked only to get no reply.

Maka: "Right... you can't talk." she said a bit embarrassed that she forgot.

I slowly formed a small tendril near Maka's face and flicked her forehead as continued to make our way to Beacon and it took several minutes to arrive at the tower. I noticed the large amount of Grimm at the bottom and determine it would be best if we avoided them and go straight throw the Old Man's window. Maka noticed that we were heading straight for the window and she covered her head as I spun around to cover her as we broke through the window. We landed in front of his desk as he was watching everything from the monitors on his desk.

Professor Ozpin: "Maka, (Y/n)!" he yelled out a bit surprised.

Maka: "H-How are things?" she asked as she slowly stood up as I reverted back to mist.

Professor Ozpin: "The situation is... grim. The city is being overrun by Grimm and the White Fang has invaded the school with the Grimm. I already sent Qrow and Glynda to the city, so I require you two to assist me. Maka, I need you to help any students still present in the school and (Y/n), I need you to help me defend the tower." he told us.

Maka: "U-Understood!" she said looking at me.

I was confused for a second until I realized that I had been her weapon for a while so I expended a part of my form out to her and formed it into the scythe she uses before cutting it off. It felt... strange doing that but Maka only smiled as she took it and ran over to the elevator before going down leaving me and the Old Man. I looked over to him to see that he went back to looking at the monitors to students and Atlesian knights fighting the Grimm and civilians attempting to get saved. He looked sad as he stared at the monitors before moving away and grabbing his cane. 

Professor Ozpin: "Shall we go clean u-" he tried to say.

I watched as he stumbled a bit as the tower shook.

Professor Ozpin: "Oh no." he said before looking towards the shattered window.

We watched as a Grimm Dragon burst out of the Moutain near Mountain Glenn. The Grimm Dragon flew towards our direction before flying around the tower as it black drops fell off it to spawn more Grimm.

(Y/n): 'It's been a while since I saw one of them.' I thought to myself.

Professor Ozpin: "It appears Miss Nikos needs to make her choice now." he announced as he walked over to the elevator.

I floated after him as we descended down the elevator and got out once we reached to lobby. We made our way to the entrance to see several students fighting Grimm and we spotted Pyrrha with the rest of her team, I made sure to stay behind the Old Man so no one saw me. Pyrrha seemed to have seen us and began making her way over to us which confused her team. That when we noticed Jaune coming over as well.

Professor Ozpin: "(Y/n), head down to the vault before us and stay hidden. Stay on guard from the shadows." he told me.

I quickly floated to the elevator and flew pass the gaps to swiftly descend down until I was at the entrance. I floated pass the gaps and made my way to the pods and found a spot behind the pillars. It took a couple of minutes before I spotted the Old Man, Jaune, and Pyrrha come running out of the elevator. Once they got to the pods, Jaune looked shocked by what he saw and Pyrrha wanted to explain but they were in a hurry.

Professor Ozpin: "Pyrrha! Get to the pods! Mister Arc, if you would like to help, you can stand guard here." he told him.

Jaune nodded as he took a stance with his sword and shield out.

Pyrrha: "What do we do now?" she asked.

Professor Ozpin: "We... do nothing. You, Miss Nikos... have a choice to make." he told her.

Pyrrha looked over to Jaune before looking around and spotted me behind the pillar. I watch her lips move and I wanted to die by what I read. She mouthed "I love you" before wiping a tear from her eye and stepping into the pod as it closed. The Old Man quickly typed on the blue panel as the room shook.

Professor Ozpin: "Are you ready?" he asked only for Pyrrha to nod her head.

Professor Ozpin: "I... I need to hear you say it." he told her.

Pyrrha: "Yes." she said sadly.

Professor Ozpin: "Thank you, Miss Nikos." he said before starting the machine.

I couldn't help but look away from the elevator to see it happen. The pod that Amber was in moved up as her Aura began to glow orange. I watched as it traveled through a similar set of tubes that I went through when General Ironwood separated Cara and me. The Aura went into Pyrrha pod and she began screaming out in agony as Ambers Aura began going into Pyrrha. She began flailing her body as the pain begin to appear too much for her.

Professor Ozpin: "I'm... so sorry." he said full of guilt.

As the process continued on, an arrow broke through the glass of Amber's pod and straight into her heart. I watched as the life in her begin to fade away before I looked back to see Cinder. Amber's Aura began to revert back to her before shooting out of her and towards Cinder and I watched as she gains the all of the Fall Maiden's power. Jaune tried to run towards Cinder only for her to blast him back. Pyrrha burst out of her pod and throw the door at Cinder only for her to knock it away. She tried to charge at her but the Old Man stopped her.

Professor Ozpin: "Take Jaune and get out of here! Find Glynda! Ironwood! Qrow! Bring them here right away! The tower cannot fall!" he told her.

Pyrrha: "But, I can help." she told him.

Professor Ozpin: "You'll only get in the way." he revealed to her.

Pyrrha stood there for a second before nodding her head as she ran over to Jaune and help him up. The two ran away towards the elevator leaving the three of us.

Cinder: "This whole time, right beneath our feet. She was right about you. Such arrogance." she told him. 

The two stared each other down and suddenly the Old Man opened his mouth.

Professor Ozpin: "The lights!" he yelled.

I understood what he meant and I came out from behind the pillar and expand myself quickly before flying down the corridor destroying any lights source that was left including the light from the pod. The room began pitch black and I was able to see perfectly fine. 

Cinder: "I see you brought him here as well. When I heard that (Y/n) had stopped reporting back to Roman, I assumed our plan had worked. That buffoon of a general separated the two after all... good." she said happily.

Cinder: "Now then (Y/n), why don't you be a good guard dog and join us. There is someone who is eager to meet you. You are of great importance for our plan." she told me.

I replied by swiftly floating over to her and launching several sharp tipped tendrils at her, she created a fall of fire between us and my tendrils disappeared to ash once it made contact with her fire however the Old Man took advantage of this and rush behind her. He lifted his can to attack her but she managed to form two swords of fire with her powers and blocked his attack. The two began attacking and blocking each other's attacks as I continued to float around from behind a pillar to another pillar launching tendrils at her causing her to laugh as she pushed the Old Man away before lighting both her hands on fire as she launched a stream of fire from them all along the pillars  creating a long line of walls of fire. I was unable to hide as she spotted me.

Cinder: "You... truly are a beautiful and terrifying being. It's sad that I have to destroy you, but don't worry, we'll retrieve you once this is over." she announced as she lifted her hand at me.

She fired another stream of fire at me however, I expended my body outward to create a hole in the center of me. The stream of fire went through it as the Old Man charged at Cinder pushing her back this time when he jabbed his cane on her chest. She slid backward with her hand on the ground burning the floor. Once she came to a stop, she formed crystals from the floor and launched them at the two of us. It went right through me but it felt very weird as it did and the Old Man was able to do his bullshit ability to dodge them. It was one of the reasons why I couldn't kill him in a fair fight. 

The Old Man charged at Cinder and jabbed her repeatedly and swiftly before landing a solid punch sending her flying into the air. She stopped mid-air as she spread her arms out as she surrounded herself with fire as more she fired beams of fire all over the corridor and I was having a hard time dodging them. The Old Man slammed his cane on the ground and created a shield to protect himself as Cinder fired a large beam of fire at him as he flew towards her and straight at the beam. I watched as he got half way before a large explosion engulfed the area. I floated over to see Cinder on the ground struggling to stand up and the Old Man on the ground with burns all over his body. I made my way over to him as he struggled to get up.

Professor Ozpin: "(Y/n)... we need to-" he tried to say.

I interrupted him as I formed several small tendrils around me and quickly launched one of them through his stomach causing him to cough up blood. He looked at me with shock before his eye went soft and gentle.

Professor Ozpin: "I... see. You still wanted revenge didn't you?" he asked with a ghost of a smile.

I give my response by slowly penetrating his body with more tendrils making him cry out in pain. This was always the plan the moment Cara said when the time was right. He was at his weakest and it was about time I killed him for once by a betrayal.

Professor Ozpin: "Please... protect them." he asked.

I floated up and down as my response before I began rapidly launching my tendrils in and out of his body over and over again as his blood flowed out of his limp body and splattered onto the floor. I wanted to keep stabbing him with my tendrils. I wished he was able to feel every stab, every stab equal to the number of times he killed me, but if I did keep stabbing him that much, he would be nothing more than mush. I eventually stopped by creating a large Grimm-like hand and smashed his head on the ground creating a loud pop noise. When I lifted it, I saw the pieces his head that had some of his hair, parts of his brain, blood, and whatever combination of mush white, pink, and red mush.

I moved away from the body only for a ball of fire to hit the remains burning it away until it was ashes. I heard Cinder begin laughing from behind me. I turned my form around to see Cinder holding her body tightly with one of her hands between her legs, I could see that her face was completely flushed as a smile spread across her face. Her eyes looked psychotic. She was one of those people. 

Cinder: "Yes! An act of betrayal! That was marvelous (Y/n), come and join us." she said lifting her hand to me.

I began floating over to her and created a tendril and stretched it out to her hand causing her to smile.

Cinder: "Good, she will be happy to see you joining us and after we are done, perhaps we could use those tendrils to good use." she said winking at me.

Once my hand wrapped around hers, I quickly pulled her towards me as I formed my body in spikes to kill her. She smiled as her body erupted into flames causing me to let go of her and move away. The tendril that I grabbed her with turned to ash as she looked at me.

Cinder: "That wasn't what I had in mind when it came to penetration. How sad, I really wanted to play with you more but I guess I could retrain you like a dog once I kill you." she stated to me.

I watched as she began flying towards the elevator door to blow it away before turning back to me.

Cinder: "Shall we have a more scenic view?" she asked with a smirk before flying up the elevator shaft.

I flew after her and watched as she burst through the elevator and continued up the tower. I followed after her and once I got to the Old Man's office I spotted her by the shattered window. Outside the window was the Grimm Dragon staring inside. Cinder looked back to me and smiled.

Cinder: "Shall we continue our dance?" she asked lighting her hand on fire.

I formed my body into a more humanoid form as I struggled to keep it intact as my mist floated of it. I formed my arms into black blades as I charged at her as I launched Grimm-like arms and tendrils from my body. She only rolled her eyes as she created a wall of fire once again.

Cinder: "I see that old dogs still can't lear-" she tried to say.

That was when I used my tendrils to slam down in the middle of the fire to create an opening for me as I charged towards the shocked Cinder as I grabbed her dress with one of the arms as I slashed at her but she barely managed to pull back resulting in part of her dress being slight cut by her thigh. She created her fire swords as she began cutting my Grimm-like arms and turning them to ash. I raised my blade-arm over her before swing it down onto her only for her to block it with her weapons.

Cinder: "That wasn't very nice." she stated.

I used my other blade-like arm to thrust it at her but she slides one of her blades away to parry my attack before pushing me away and jumping into the air to spin around mid-air to kick my head resulting it to burst into black mist only for it to reform. She moved away from me amused.

Cinder: "Oh you will be wonderful for stressful days." she told me.

Cinder: "When I come home from a long day at work and feeling stress, I will just attack you over and over again. You will be a good little doggie and take it and once I'm done, you'll crawl on the ground and lick my feet asking for more." she said hugging her body.

I really wanted to kill her and I also wanted to kill myself for finding her a bit hot, literally and figuratively for saying this. As I was about to continue my attack, the two of us turned our heads toward the elevator as we heard it coming up. We listen to the ding of the elevator as it opened to reveal a familiar sword being thrown at Cinder who dodged it. That was when I saw Pyrrha flying out with her shield and she rammed it into Cinder, who held her ground and pushed her away. Pyrrha did a backflip as she used her semblance to retrieve her weapon and shield.

Cinder: "You're interrupting our date." she announced.

Cinder launched a slash of fire at Pyrrha who managed to roll out of the way as Cinder pointed her hand to fire a beam of fire only for me to rush over to her and tackled her causing her to miss Pyrrha. She glanced back to me and lifted one hand to blast me with fire causing me to fly back and hit the wall.

Pyrrha: "(Y/n)!" she cried out.

Cinder: "Ignore him, I'll continue my fun with him once I've dealt with you." she stated to her as she began firing more attacks at her.

I laid against the wall in pain as most of my body turned to ash from her attack. It would take me a few seconds to draw in more black particles from the air to reform myself meaning I have to leave Pyrrha to fight Cinder on her own for a while. I watched as the two fight ferociously with one another and I was shocked that Pyrrha was keeping up with Cinder and her new found powers. That was when I saw Pyrrha tackled Cinder to the ground and grabbed her with a headlock with her left arm and she used her at bay with her blade with Cinder holding onto it. I watched as Cinder began heating up her sword and spotted the Grimm Dragon flying toward the tower. I have seen enough films to figure what was going to happen next and flew towards Pyrrha as Cinder destroyed her weapon and shoved her away. I wrapped my entire form around Pyrrha to shield her as the Grimm Dragon crashed right into the tower and completely ripped off the part of the tower over us. I went crashing into one of the barely intact walls as I slowly unwrapped myself from Pyrrha. She gave me a small thanks as she crawled towards her shield as Cinder hovered in front of her. I watched as Pyrrha began attacking Cinder once again with the metal debris from the Old Man's former office.

She launched a large piece of metal at Cinder hitting her giving Pyrrha time to grab her shield and when she did this, I final reformed enough to fight again. Cinder came back firing fireballs at us. Pyrrha rolled of the way and blocked the oncoming fireballs with her shield while I flew up into the air to launch tendrils at Cinder only for something to bite down onto me as I was pulled away from the tower. I found myself in the mouth of the fucking Grimm Dragon as it swallowed me down its throat as I felt it land somewhere which I assume was the edge of the tower. I was going to make it regret swallowing me whole as I began clawing through its body for a few moments until I broke out of its stomach causing it to screech in pain as I fell down to the ground where I heard the sound of an arrow being fired. I looked over in confusion to see Pyrrha on her knees... with an arrow in her chest. I stared in shock as Cinder walked over to her and grabbed her head. I rushed over to Cinder to attack her but it was too late as I watch Pyrrha's body ignite into a golden light before it dimmed leaving her body to glow orange. Her body turned to ash as it was blown away by the air. 

I felt anger wash over my body as I began attacking Cinder recklessly surprising her. As she tried to block my attack I dispersed into mist and flew passed her like a mist and reformed. She turned around only to see me to bring my blade-like arm down onto her left arm cutting it off. She cried out in pain as she stumbled back. That was when I noticed Ruby there staring towards us with a look of horror. I knew what was going to happen next. I stood still and if I had a face I would be smiling. I couldn't dodge light. Ruby really was like her mother.

Ruby: "PYRRHA!" she cried out.

I watched as a bright white light came out of Ruby's eyes as it engulfed the entire area, hell maybe the entire city, I wouldn't know. Everything felt as if it was moving so slowly as I heard the Grimm Dragon and Cinder yell. I felt my form slowly disappear to the light as it slowly made its way to my chest. My core. And felt as it was turned to ash. With that, I felt nothing as I turned to dust and was blown away like dust to the wind like Pyrrha.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I opened my eyes.

Do I have eyes?

I looked down to see that I had a body now, it was similar to Cara's body. I looked around in confusion to find myself in a white void of nothingness. I... died? Did I actually die? I began laughing as I fell to my knees crying. I finally died. After so long of living, I finally died or at least this version. 

?????: "Why the hell are you crying (Y/n)?!" I heard someone yell to me. 

I slowly looked up and freeze to the sight I saw. It was a very familiar girl with long orange hair with the bangs covering her right eye, she has green eyes, and white skin. She wore a white suit with a black shirt and black pants. She had a holster on the left side of her body with a pistol. She was looking down towards me with an upset look on her face as her arms rested on her hips.

Me: "...Tori?" I asked.

Tori: "Who the fuck would I be?" she yelled.

I only watched as her upset expression turned to a large grin.

Tori: "Good to see you again, partner!" she stated.

I felt tears run down my eyes as I tackled her to the ground as I grabbed onto her clothes and pressing my face against it.

Tori: "H-H-Hey! This is s-s-s-sexual assault!" she stuttered.

Me: "I... missed you so so much Tori... I'm sorry... I fai-" I tried to tell her.

I felt Tori punch me in the head causing it to jolt to the side. I looked up to her to see her with a pissed off expression.

Tori: "Have you been feeling guilty for killing me this entire fucking time? Man up! You're an assassin now and before. Killing me should be nothing for you." she stated placing her hand on my (H/c) hair and ruffled it.

Tori: "But... it's nice to see you cared..." she said looking away.

I smiled as I continued to cry as I slowly stood up and offering Tori a hand up. She took it as I pulled her up. She smiled as she hugged me and looked up to me with a grin.

Tori: "Hey? Guess who beat you here?" she asked.

I looked at her with a confused expression as she pointed her finger behind me. I turned my head to see Roman wearing his usual outfit as he scratched his cheek a bit embarrassed.

Roman: "... looks like I got here before you partner." he stated.

I charged at him with my fist pulled back ready to punch him, Roman saw this and covered his face as I ran into his chest and hugged him surprising him.

Roman: "Huh.... what?" he said in surprise.

Me: "Idiot... why did you get killed? Now you left poor Neo on her lonesome." I said looking at him in disappointment.

Roman: "Hey! Don't blame me, your little girlfriend distracted me when a Grimm ate me." he revealed.

Me: "...Ruby is pretty distracting but hey don't feel down, I got eaten alive to before Ruby got me with friendly fire." I stated honestly.

The two of us looked at each other with a straight face before bursting out laughing. We laughed until I heard Tori from behind us.

Tori: "Hey... who's she?" she asked.

We looked over to see Pyrrha standing there rubbing her arm. I didn't say anything as I walked over to her.

Me: "Why did you come back to fight Cinder?" I asked a bit disappointed.

I wanted her to run away and live yet she came back.

Pyrrha: "I thought... she killed you and she needed to be stopped. I faile-" she tried to say.

I didn't allow her to finish her sentence as I grabbed her breastplate and pulled her down to my level as I shut her up by pushing my tongue into her mouth surprising her but she returned to kiss. Even in the afterlife, the kiss was still magical. I smiled as we pulled away from each other. I placed my hand on Pyrrha's cheek as I placed my head against hers.

Me: "You tried your hardest Pyrrha. How were you supposed to defeat a Maiden? Besides, I failed too. We're just a bunch of failures who died early." I stated.

Roman: "Hey! I'm a sexy failure." he said chuckling.

Pyrrha: "So... you were friends with Roman Torchwick?" she asked.

Me: "Yeah... but that doesn't matter anymore. We're dead. We'll be together forever Pyrrha." I said with a smile. 

She covered her mouth as she began crying as she pulled me into a tight hug and I returned it. This was dead huh? It feels nice.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Small timeskip brought to you by Cara and Maka standing in silence in front of a grave next to Summer's)

Ruby laid on her bed in her pajamas back home at Patch asleep. Birds could be hurt outside singing, it was a beautiful day outside. As Ruby laid there, her eyes slowly opened and she looked to the side of her bed to see her dad sleeping on a chair. She slowly got up as she let out a yawn somehow waking Tai.

Tai: "Ruby!" he yelled out running over to her bed and dropping to his knees.

Tai: "You're awake!" he said happily.

Ruby: "What happened?" she asked.

Tai: "Your uncle Qrow found you, unconscious. He got you outta there though; he got you home safe." he told her.

Ruby: "...wait! Yang! Is she alright?" she asked worriedly.

Tai: "Uh... She's uh... she's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things. She's too strong to let this stop her... I'm just glad to have my girls back at home." he stated.

Ruby: "What happened to the school! And Vale! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?" she asked.

Tai: "Things at Vale are under control. But the school? It's... it's not that simple. That thing, whatever it is doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong, you did a number on it. But... it's not disappearing. It's... kind of... frozen. I know that doesn't sound too bad but it keeps attracting more Grimm to the school." he revealed to her.

Ruby: "... I did what?" she asked a bit confused.

Tai: "Hm?" he said not hearing her.

Ruby: "You said I did a number on it. What do you mean? " she questioned.

Tai: "I... look, that's not important right now, we can talk about it later. Things are just... kind of a mess." he told her.

Qrow: "It's always a mess... Mind if we have a minute?" he asked finishing his flask of alcohol.

Tai: "What, I can't stay here?" he asked rather hostile.

Qrow: "Tai. Please." he asked.

Tai stood up rather upset before leaning over to Ruby and kissing her head.

Tai: "I'm glad you're alright. I'll go make us some tea." he said as he walked pass Qrow glaring at him.

Qrow only shook his head as he walked over to the chair Tai was sleeping on and dragged it over next to Ruby's bed before sitting down on it.

Qrow: "So... how you feeling?" he asked.

Ruby: "Um... I kind of hurt... all over." she said honestly causing Qrow to chuckle.

Qrow: "That makes sense, after what you did." he said proudly.

Ruby: "You guys keep saying that! That I did something. What are you talking about?" she demanded to know.

Qrow: "What's the last thing you remember?" he asked.

Ruby: "I ran up the side of the tower. And when I got to the top, I- Pyrrha! Is she?" she asked.

Qrow: "...she's gone." he revealed making Ruby cry.

Ruby: "I-I... I... I got to the top and I saw Pyrrha... and Cinder... and some weird Grimm attacking her. And then everything went white" she told him.

Qrow: "Anything else?" he asked.

Ruby: "I remember... my head hurting." she said.

Qrow: "The night you met Ozpin, what was the first thing he said to you?" he questioned her.

Ruby: "I don't know... I think it was something about-" she tried to say.

Qrow: "Silver eyes. That's an extremely rare trait." he told her.

Ruby: "So?" she said confused.

Qrow: "You're special, Ruby. And not in the "Daddy loves his special angel" kinda way. You're special the same way your mom was. Remnant's full of legends and stories. Some of them true, some made up. But there's one Oz told me from a very long time ago. Back before huntsmen, before kingdoms. It was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead the life of a warrior. You see, the creatures of Grimm- the most fearsome monsters mankind had ever encountered- were afraid of those silver-eyed warriors. They were the best of the best. It was said that even a single look from one of these fighters could strike a Grimm down. It's a ridiculous story." he said chuckling happily.

Ruby: "But... you think that I might be..." she asked.

Qrow: "Well... A giant monster's currently frozen on top of beacon tower. And you're here, safe in bed." he said before standing up and walking to the window.

Ruby: "Wait... wait, how did you know what Ozpin said to me? The night we met..." she asked.

Qrow: "All those missions I go on, all the times I'm away in some far off place... it's been for Ozpin. But he's missing now. Something's been set in motion... and with Oz gone, I'll have to pick up where he left off." he revealed to her.

Ruby: "Then what can I do? If I'm so special, then I can help? Right?" she asked.

Qrow: "You really wanna help? Get some rest. You're in no condition to go anywhere right now. Besides, our enemy's trail leads all the way to Haven. That'd be quite a trip for a pipsqueak like you. Catch ya later, kiddo." he said walking to the door.

Ruby: "Wait! What happened to (Y/n)?! I haven't seen him since we killed the Nevermore in the Colosseum. I found Maka helping take care of Yang after... what happened, but I never saw him after that." she told him.

Qrow: 'If that weird Grimm she saw on the tower was (Y/n) when she used her eyes, then he... probably ended up the same way after what Summer did.' he thought to himself.

Qrow: "The kid... disappeared apparently taking that Maka girl with him. I don't know where they went but the kid... is ok." he lied to her.

Ruby let out a sigh of relief as Qrow left to room curling up his fist.

Elsewhere, Cara and Maka were sitting on an airship on its way across Vale to a coastal port east so they could catch a boat to Mistral.

Maka: "... what are we doing again?" she asked confused about what Cara said.

Cara: "We're going to get (N/n)... a different (N/n)." she announced sadly.

Maka: "But... he's dead." she pointed out.

Cara: "I fucking know!" she cried out glaring at Maka.

Cara: "The (N/n) we know is gone... but if my theory is right, the gods would never allow the "Gardens" to be left undefended." she said looking away and out the window.

Maka: "What are the "Gardens"" she asked.

Cara: "It's... where I first met (N/n). The garden of creation and life. The garden has an entrance on each continent all linking to the same location but each entrance is different and unique from the other that's why we call them gardens, to throw people off. But sadly only one entrance is open during each life we lived. Whenever we died, we would appear in front of one of the entrances and it's always a different one. The last one was in Vacuo which means the next entrance to open is in Mistral. He won't be appearing in front of the entrance this time though, he'll most likely appear inside the garden." she revealed.

Maka: "What is it like?" she asked.

Cara: "It feels... like home and being there is like a pleasant dream. It feels welcoming with different strange creatures roaming around it. Mountains that floats in the eternal sky with neverending waterfalls falling from the side. A beautiful lake at the center with a single island and floating mountains at the center. The island has flowers covering every bit of that island as the floating mountains rotate around the lake. It's a beautiful place and (Y/n) will most likely be hanging around the floating mountains somewhere inside." she said smiling.

Maka: "How will we find him?" she questioned.

Cara: "We don't. He'll come to kill anyone who enters the Garden." she announced.

Maka: "Then... how did you survived? Can you tell about everything you and (Y/n) done?" she asked.

Cara only smiled as she looked down to the land below.

Cara: "It's... a long story? Wanna hear?" she asked.

We made a promise of not dying and he broke it. I'm going to give him an earful once I get him back before punching him square in his stupid face for leaving me... then after that, I going to hug him for coming back.

-Cara

A life comes to an end only for another to be born. Who saw this coming huh?! I had this planned out from the start! Surprise! Ahahahaha!

What do you think?

And I'm officially done with my first semester of college which means I get a month break. You know what that means? A whole month of typing with no distractions! Whoa! Also, I thinking of starting the new story poll in the new My Hero chapter or the new DXD chapter so basically sometime this week. It'll be a month-long poll. 

See you all in the next chapter. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...
8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
24.6K 551 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
2.2K 43 14
(y/n) (l/n) was your young and ordinary mechanical and technological genius living a quiet life in his home village in the middle of Anima. That is o...