Princess And A Gun ~ Swetty

By swettyslove

"to my love, we're in this together" A story about Sweet Pea and Betty. The struggles they face as a couple a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 53

1.2K 55 40
By swettyslove

Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I was awoken on the last day of our honeymoon by Sweet Pea gently shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that he was already dressed.

Sweet Pea: morning beautiful. He says to me. He was sitting next to me and stroking my hair.
Betty: morning handsome. How come you're awake? I asked while sitting up.
Sweet Pea: I decided to pack up our stuff so you could have a bit more rest. He says.
Betty: you're amazing. I say while placing a kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss.

Sweet Pea had put some clothes on the bed since I was still naked. I quickly put those on and spray on some perfume.

It was now unfortunately the time I had been dreading, the time we had to leave.

Betty: I'm gonna miss this place. I say with a sigh as I look up to Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea: so will I baby. He says to me. He places a kiss on my head while we wait for a taxi to arrive.

Our taxi soon arrived and we placed all our bags in the boot of the car. Sweet Pea and I got into the back of the car and he wrapped me in his warm embrace.

I rested my head on his chest as he placed soft kisses on my head. Little giggles escaped my lips.

Sweet Pea: you're adorable. He says while hugging me a little tighter.

We soon arrive at the airport and Sweet Pea carried all our luggage, against my wishes. He's such a gentleman.

We check in all our luggage and grab us some food at the food court. I told Sweet Pea to get a table while I get the food. If Sweet Pea was getting the food we'd miss our flight, he can never decide what he wants, he'll usually just stare at the menu until I choose for him.

I ordered us some breakfast rolls and payed for them.

I go to the table and we eat in a calming silence. We were in a booth and we sat next to each other. Once we finished eating I cuddled myself into his side, just wanting to be close as possible to him.

Sweet Pea: I can not tell you enough how cute you are. I blush and hide my head in his chest. He laughs and places a kiss on my head.

Our flight was announced to be boarding over the intercom so we both got up. We walked to gate four and showed them our tickets. Once they scanned our tickets we walked onto the tarmac and then the airplane.

Once again the person next to us didn't show up so we had a row to ourselves.

We were soon in the air and like on the way to Bora Bora, I was sitting in his lap, my head resting on his chest as he gently stroked my hair.

Sweet Pea: you excited to go back? He asked.
Betty: yeah, you know Jellybean is going to bombard us questions about our honeymoon, right? I say with a giggle. He laughs.
Sweet Pea: mhh, we probably shouldn't have agreed to go over to my dads house.

Before we left we promised Jellybean that as soon as we landed we'd go to her house and tell her everything. Both our dads will be their too. I know Jellybean and she'll ask as many questions as she can think of before her dad stops her.

I was gently stroking Sweet Pea's arm when he had stopped talking to me. I slowly tilt up my head and noticed that he had fallen asleep. I look up at him with puppy eyes. He so adorable. He moved a little in his sleep only to pull me closer to him. I smiled.

How did I get so lucky?

I felt my eyes becoming heavier and heavier. I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me. I was so exhausted and going back into different times zones again are going to take a little getting use to.

The flight home was pretty good and we luckily didn't have any turbulence. I remember the first time we went through turbulence, I was only about 6 at the time. The plane was bumping up and down I thought I was going to die. No one thought it would be good to tell me that it was normal.

We soon landed and it was 1:36 pm. We quickly went home and put all our stuff in the lounge before going into our car and heading to Fp's house.

Along the quick drive we chatted and talked about how happy we were. He is all I need to be happy.

We soon arrive at Fp's house and as I went to ring the doorbell, the door suddenly opened revealing an excited Jellybean. She embraced me in a tight hug before exiting the embrace and pulling me to the couch, completely ignoring her brother. I let out a little chuckle.

Sweet Pea: I'm so glad I get to see her again. He says sarcastically. Everyone but Jellybean lets out a laugh.

Jellybean sat me in between her and my dad, leaving no room for Sweet Pea. I knew Sweet Pea wasn't going to pleased that he couldn't sit next to me. Sweet Pea walked up to Jellybean and picked her. He moved her next to Fp. All Fp, Hal and I laugh at the two of them. Jellybean stood up and punched her brother as hard as she could, which didn't effect Sweet Pea at all.

Betty: will you guys ever stop acting like children.
Fp: no. He sighs. I let out a laugh.
Fp: I've been waiting for years for them to act like adults, I've given up on that hope. Should have only had one kid. He mumbled the last part.
Jellybean: hey! She yelled sounding offended.
Fp: I never said which one I wanted. He says with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: hey! He says.
Betty: you're all as bad as each other. I say making me and my dad laugh.

Jellybean: okay can we get back to the important stuff. She asked impatiently.
Betty: sure, ask away. I say with a smirk.

I knew she was going to rapidly ask me questions. She always does this after I've done something interesting or when me and Sweet Pea have gone on a date. She's like our biggest fan although she hates who I'm dating.

Jellybean: where did you go? She asked.
Betty: Bora Bora.
Jellybean: was it fun? She asked.
Betty: definitely.
Jellybean: is the water really blue there? She asked making me laugh.
Betty: yes.
Jellybean: was Sweet Pea annoying? She asked making Sweet Pea roll his eyes.
Betty: never.
Jellybean: did you miss me? She asked.
Betty: of course.
Sweet Pea: it was great being in a different country to you. He mutters loud enough for everyone to hear. We all let out a laugh.

For the rest of the evening Jellybean continued to throw questions at me and occasionally Sweet Pea.

As we were talking I went onto my phone and realized it was still on aeroplane mode. I turn it off and I noticed that I had a message from one of the Serpents that I use to be close with. As time went on we drifted apart.

I opened the message and what I read shocked me.

( Todd's message to Betty )

Jayden just showed up at the bar. He was wearing a jacket for some gang that I've never heard of before. Watch out for him.

( end of messages )

Shit.

When I was younger me and a large group of other younger Serpents were friends.

Jayden and this other guy Ben, they kinda let our group. They were terrible influences on us. They were about 3 years older then the rest of us and they were trouble makers. They taught us that spray painting and vandalizing stuff was good, amongst breaking many other laws. We had gotten into trouble with the law multiple times because of them. Although I knew I couldn't blame Ben, Jayden had some sort of hold over him.

I put away my phone and look at Fp and Hal.

Betty: did you know that Jayden is back? I asked them. Their eyes widened.
Fp: he's back? He questioned. I nod my head.
Hal: how long? He asked.
Betty: I'm guessing he only came back some time today since Todd messaged me.

Sweet Pea: who is he? He asked.
Fp: he was a Serpent around your age. He was troubled and ended up in a juvenile detention center.
Betty: and now apparently he's apart of a new gang, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the leader. My dad and Fp nod their heads.

They know how controlling and manipulative he is.

We dropped that topic for the rest of the night. It reached 11:37 pm and me and Sweet Pea were exhausted. We were practically falling asleep on each other. My dad had left about an hour ago.

Fp: you both are exhausted, you can stay in Sweet Pea's old room if you want. He offered kindly.
Betty: thanks Fp. We're going to bed. I say while pulling Sweet Pea up with me.

Both Fp and Jellybean say a good night to us as we walk upstairs.

We flopped onto his old bed without even going under the covers. He wrapped me in his arms.

Sweet Pea: goodnight love. He mumbled into my hair.
Betty: night love. I whispered as I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning. I opened my eyes and they landed on Sweet Pea. He looked beautiful as always.

I carefully wiggled my way out of Sweet Pea's grip and got up out of bed. I picked up my phone and saw that it was 10:57 am.

I brush over my clothes so I could get rid of some of the wrinkles. I look around his old room, multiple memories of Sweet Pea and I flooded back to my mind. Both memories of when Sweet Pea and I were dating and when we were kids.

I remember when we were about five. We thought a monster lived on his bed so we would sleep on the floor and we'd surround ourselves with pillows.

I also remember this other time where Sweet Pea and I were staying up late, talking about something I can't remember. We heard Fp walking upstairs so we quickly closed our eyes and pretended we were a sleep. Fp knew us both to well and knew that we weren't asleep.

Fp: what a shame you both aren't awake, I was going to give you ice-cream. Both Sweet Pea and I pop up and look at him with big smiles.
Fp: I was joking now go to sleep. He says seriously to us.

Both Sweet Pea and I groaned. We layed back down and I buried my head into his neck while his arm rested over my stomach. Even when we were younger, we've always been extremely close.

I let out a laugh as I think about all the memories of me and Sweet Pea. As I look around the room I see a framed picture of me and Sweet Pea. I walk up to it and hold it in my hands.

Sweet Pea, Jellybean, Fp, my dad and I all went to the beach one day. Jellybean, Sweet Pea and I had been messing around in the water since Sweet Pea thought it would be funny to dump water on us while we were tanning.

Ever since Jellybean was young she's loved taking photos. On that day she brought her camera to the beach and took a unsuspecting photo of me and Sweet Pea. I had my sunglasses on as Sweet Pea wrapped his arms around my stomach. I love that photo, she is so talented.

I slip out of Sweet Pea's old room and into the kitchen. To my surprise it looked like Fp and Jellybean were only waking up to.

Just like when Sweet Pea still lived here, Fp was cooking food while Jellybean sat at the table and waited. A small smile formed on my face.

Fp: morning. He says as he notices me walk into the kitchen.
Betty: morning guys. I say with a smile as I take a seat opposite Jellybean.
Fp: how was it being back in his old room? He asked with a smirk while plating food on the table.
Betty: it was good but weird seeing all his old stuff again. I say making him chuckle.
Jellybean: it's so good with you guys gone. I raise an eyebrow.
Jellybean: well not you because your awesome, mainly my brother. Now that he's gone there's actually food in the house- I cut her off.
Betty: and none in mine. I swear he eats 10 times as much as I do. They both let out a laugh.

We continued to talk about Sweet Pea's habits and other random topics.

It's good, being able to see and speak to them after a week. They've always been family to me.

I loved when Jellybean was first born. I use to always gush over the little girl, she was and still is so beautiful. Sweet Pea personally hated when I gave Jellybean any sort of attention. When ever I would play with her, Sweet Pea would pick me up and carry me to where ever he was playing at the time.

Betty: I remember when you were younger. I say to the young girl. She smiled.

Fp: so do I, especially how jealous Sweet Pea got when Betty spend any time with you. He says making us all laugh.

Jellybean: how much? She asked. I smirk.
Fp: it got to the point where he would carry her out of the room if you two were together. He says making Jellybean laugh.
Jellybean: even at such a young age, he's always been jealous and loved Betty. He says making us all laugh.

A couple minutes later I heard the sound of footsteps walking down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen and placed a kiss on my head.

Sweet Pea: morning everyone. He says while taking a seat next to me and putting some food onto his plate.

Once he finished eating we headed home and changed into a new pair of clothes. We then went back into the car and headed to the Wyrm. There's a lot of work we'll need to catch up on.

We arrived at the Wyrm and we head up to our shared office, the one my dad and Fp use to work in. We take a seat and turned on our computers.

We had been working hard in our office for about 4 hours when Todd came barreling into our office.

Todd: he's back and wants to speak to you. He says referring to Jayden.
Betty: okay, tell everyone that use to hang out with him to meet me in my office, including you. I say. He nods his head and walks out.

Sweet Pea: how bad is this guy? He asked as we walked to the bar.
Betty: very, let me do the talking. I say to him. He nods his head and walks behind me.

We were now at the bar and I saw him. He saw me as well and he smirked at me. This guy is a complete idiot, always has been.

Betty: surprised you had the guts to show your face in this bar. I say with a deep chuckle.
Jayden: still sassy as always. I roll my eyes.
Betty: I see you're apart of gang. I say while raising an eyebrow.
Jayden: Yep, the Grespers. I'm their leader in fact. He says with a smirk.
Betty: never heard of them before. I say with a laugh. Some other Serpents in the bar laughed as well.

I had finally had enough of his games and decided to get to my point.

Betty: look I don't know why you're here and I don't really care. I say while taking a step closer to him.
Betty: but if I was you, I would get out of my bar. I say to him. He takes a step closer to me and leans down so his lips where hovering next to my ear.
Jayden: don't try me darlin, I can ruin you. He says with a smirk rolling of his tongue. I turn my head so now my lips were near his ear.
Betty: don't forget, I can ruin you too. I say to him. He stands up straight and walks out.

Sweet Pea and I walk back into our office to see a group of all my old friends, the friends I made because we were all board one day and decided to listen to Jayden. A big mistake.

I look at them all and give them a serious look, telling me that I have no time to mess around.

Betty: I want none of you to have any contact with Jayden, got it? I say sternly at them. They all nod their head.
Betty: you can leave. I say.

They immediately all rushed out of our office. Sweet Pea took a seat in his chair and tapped his lap, gesturing for me to sit in it. I do as he wants and sit in his lap.

Sweet Pea: did this Jayden guy use to be one of your friend? He asked. I nod my head.
Sweet Pea: how come I have never heard of his before? He asked.
Betty: well I only really became friends with him when you and Fox started getting close. I say with a shrug.
Sweet Pea: I guess we both made terrible friends. He says making us both chuckle.

We got back to work and soon after headed home and ate dinner together. It started getting late so we headed to bed.

We changed into our pyjamas and got under the covers to cuddle. I rested my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around my middle.

Sweet Pea: I'm so proud of you. He says. I look up to him.
Betty:why? I asked.
Sweet Pea: just the way you handled that guy earlier. He says with a small smile.
Betty: it's really not that uncommon of me to stand up to people. I say with a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: yeah I know, but you're so cute when you're being sassy. He says.
Betty: cute? Not what I was going for. I say to him while raising an eyebrow. He smirks.
Sweet Pea: you could literally kill a person and I'd find it adorable. He says making both of us laugh.

Betty: good night babe. I love you. I say while leaning up to meet his lips in a soft kiss.
Sweet Pea: I love you too my love. He says softly against my lips.

A/N
The honeymoon is over and already trouble with Jayden. Will he have taken the message or will he be back?
Jellybean being such a cutie this chapter. Her love for Betty is beautiful.
Sweet Pea and Betty being complete beans 😍
I hope you enjoyed ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.5K 11
Wonwoo. What more do you need?
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
132K 5.8K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
93.7K 3.9K 146
It's the continuation of Part 1 & 2 ❤. This is also unedited part yet. THIS IS THE LAST PARTTTTTT.