ᴺᴬᴹᴶᴼᴼᴺ || ᴿᴹ ᴬᴺᴳˢᵀ ᴼᴺᴱˢᴴᴼᵀ

By usagithesailormoon

"...ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᴵˢ ᴺᴼ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᵞ ᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᵁᴺᵀᴵᴸ ᴵ ˢᴬᴵᴰ ˢᴼ..." 🅁🄴🅀🅄🄴🅂🅃 : -𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃- 🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃 : 26/05/2018 🅴🅽... More

ᴼᴺᴱ ⁻THE BUCKET LIST || ᴺᴬᴹᴶᴵᴺ
ᵀᵂᴼ ⁻STALKER || ᴺᴬᴹˢᴱᴼᴷ
Hello
ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ ⁻THE BROKEN SOUL || ⱽᴹᴼᴺ
ᶠᴼᵁᴿ ⁻THE VOICE OF ANGEL || ᴹᴵᴺᴶᴼᴼᴺ
ᶠᴵⱽᴱ ⁻THE BROKEN BOND ¹ || ˢᵁᴳᴬᴹᴼᴺ
ˢᴵˣ ⁻THE BROKEN BOND ² || ˢᵁᴳᴬᴹᴼᴺ
ˢᴱⱽᴱᴺ ⁻THE OBSESSIVE LOVER || ᴺᵃᵐᴷᵒᵒᵏ
ˢᴱQᵁᴱᴸ? [𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃]
ᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀ ⁻ONLY FOOLS FALL FOR YOU || ᴶᴬᶜᴷᴹᴼᴺ
A/N : 1000 JOURNEY
ᴺᴵᴺᴱ ⁻FAKE LOVE || ᴿᴹˣˢᵁᴴᴼ ᴱˣᴼ
Tʜᴇ Sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ : Tʜᴇ Bʀᴏᴋᴇɴ Bᴏɴᴅ
ᵀᴱᴺ ⁻ [ᴴ] THE BROKEN BOND³ || ˢᵘᵍᵃᴹᵒⁿ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ⁻ Bᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ|| ᴿᴹˣᴮᴬᴱᴷᴴʸᵁᴺ ᴱˣᴼ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ -Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ Mʏ Sᴛᴀʀ || ᴿᴹˣᴳᴰ/ᴶᶦʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ
Vᴏᴛᴇs Yᴏᴜʀ Fᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ [𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃]
Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴍʀ ᴄʀᴀʙ || ᴺᴬᴹˢᴱᴼᴷ
Fᴏʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴄᴇ Oғ Lᴏᴠᴇ || ᴹᶦⁿʲᵒᵒⁿ
ᐯOTIᑎG ᖇEᔕᑌᒪT
ᶠᴵᶠᵀᴱᴱᴺ - Bᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ²|| ᴿᴹˣᴮᴬᴱᴷᴴʸᵁᴺ ᴱˣᴼ
ˢᶦˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ - ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴏᴏʟs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ² || ᴶᴬᶜᴷᴹᴼᴺ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᴳᵁᴬᴿᴰᴵᴬᴺ ˢᴬᴵᴸᴼᴿᴶᴼᴼᴺ - ᵛᴹᴼᴺ
ᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀᴱᴱᴺ - ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴹᵞ ᴬᶜᴱ || ʀᴍ x ᴡᴏᴡ (ᴀ.ᴄ.ᴇ)
ᴺᴵᴺᴱᵀᴱᴱᴺ : ᴹᴼᴼᴺᶜᴴᴵᴸᴰ || ᴿᴹ ˣ ᴮᵀˢ
ᖇEᑫᑌEᔕT [𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃]
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸ : ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴸᴼⱽᴱ ᴮᴱᶜᴬᴹᴱ ᴹʸ ᴸᴵᶠᴱ || ᴺᴬᴹᴶᴼᴼᴺ ˣ ʸᴼᴼᴺᴳᴵ
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᵀᵂᴼ : ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴸᴼⱽᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᵁˢᴱᴸᴱˢˢ ᴹᴱ ⁻ ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ² || ᴼᵀ⁷
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ : ᴮᴬᴰᴮʸᴱ || ⱽᴹᴼᴺᴷᴼᴼᴷ
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᶠᴼᵁᴿ : ᴵ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ || ᴺᴬᴹᴳᴵ/ˢᵁᴳᴬᴹᴼᴺ
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᶠᴵⱽᴱ : ᶠᴼᴿᴱⱽᴱᴿ ᴿᴬᴵᴺ || ᴼᵀ⁷
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸˢᴵˣ : ᴬᴸᴸ ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᶜᴴᴿᴵˢᵀᴹᴬˢ ᴵˢ ʸᴼᵁ || ᴹᴵᴺᴶᴼᴼᴺ ⁽ᶜᴴᴿᴵˢᵀᴹᴬˢ ˢᴾᴱᶜᴵᴬᴸ⁾
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸˢᴱⱽᴱᴺ : ᴵ'ᴹ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴬ ᴹᴼᴺˢᵀᴱᴿ || ᴿᴹ ˣ ᴼᵀ⁶
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀ : ᴵ'ᴹ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴬ ᴹᴼᴺˢᵀᴱᴿ - ᴾᵃʳᵗ ᴵᴵ|| ᴿᴹ ˣ ᴼᵀ⁶
ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᴺᴵᴺᴱ : ᵂᴴᴼ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᶜᴼᴹᶠᴼᴿᵀ ᴹʸ ᴴᴱᴬᴿᵀ|| ᴿᴹ ˣ ᴼᵀ⁶

ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᴼᴺᴱ : ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴸᴼⱽᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᵁˢᴱᴸᴱˢˢ ᴹᴱ ⁻ ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ¹ || ᴼᵀ⁷

5.6K 163 71
By usagithesailormoon

Hey, so this is a request from crazyclawzs and I had choosen to write something outside of my comfort zone - little space. Sorry if this is not as what you have imagine but I hope you will enjoy reading this.

And

A SPECIAL THANKS to joonies_mono for helping me with my draft, since I have zero knowledge about the little space. Thanks dear 😘

"Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hides it in their eyes, while brilliant hides it in their smile"

Namjoon watching with interest how Jungkook and Taehyung were excitedly creating a building with the colorful Lego. He hugged his Ryan closed to his chest, holding the urge to join the youngers. The two had forbids him to go near the Lego, afraid that he will destroyed it once again. Namjoon pouted at the thought as he really wanted to help built the building too. It was just he was mistakenly set his foot right when he try to reach his Ryan on the couch – ended fallen on the Lego making the half of the building to collapse.

“Hyu…emm...Kookie…Taetae…can I…can I go there?” Namjoon asked politely as he hugged his Ryan – almost slipped the word ‘hyung’ as he feels smaller than the two.

Jungkook, hearing the words quickly shook his head and moved his hand to cover up the Lego, afraid that Namjoon will destroy it again. “Uh-uh…no…nope Joonie. You will make it fall again!” said Jungkook as he glared at his hyung.

Namjoon jutted his lower lips, sulking at the maknae allegation. “But…but I want to he…to help too…”

“No, hyung! Sit there. No…no move. We’re going to do this alone…” interrupts Taehyung, hands on his hips, showing his authoritative power over the elder.

Namjoon was trying to say something but when he saw how Jungkook and Taehyung been glaring at him, Namjoon coward and sighed. He averted his eyes toward his precious Ryan, playing with the ears and ranting about the maknaes to Ryan – hoping that Ryan will try to console him. “Joonie is good boy, Wyan. Why…why they won’t let Joonie help? Meanie!”

Namjoon peeked to see the two, busy stacking the Lego. Namjoon then mischievously smile and he crawled over the two. He thought he will slowly approach the maknaes and take a look at the building in a closer view. He just wants to see it. There’s no intention to bother the two. He swears with his undying love to Ryan!

But being a clumsy dork, Namjoon is clumsier under the little space. He forgot that he had a long leg with a long hand too. When his legs stuck on the coffee table while crawling – he pulled the legs too hard that he fall forward. He tried to balance himself, grabbing on something by using his hand. And he didn’t realize that he accidentally pushed Jungkook, making the golden maknae to stumble over the Lego. A loud crashed resonated in the living room and it turns to eerily quiet a few seconds later.

Namjoon gasped with horror when he saw Jungkook lying on the floor with the crumbles of the Lego – totally destroyed. He put his palm on his lips with a shocking face. “Oh-ow…”

It doesn’t take too long before Jungkook is screaming and crying watching his effort in vain. Taehyung shoot a death glare towards Namjoon before he went to Jungkook, coaxing the maknae – saying he will built it again for him.

“It’s okay Kookie…No cry please…” he patted the brown hair of the younger, wiping the tears on his white cheek. He then helped Jungkook to sit as the younger keeps on crying. Taehyung was shocked when he realized that Jungkook had a small cut on his cheek, maybe caused by the Lego.

“Daddy! Daddy! Kookie is ouchy!!” shouted Taehyung. Jungkook is still crying – for the pain on his cheek and for the destroyed Lego; mixed up together.

“Oh, Kookie. Joonie sowwy. Joonie doesn’t know…” said Namjoon, trying to approach the maknae. But he was appalled when Jungkook cries harder and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung embraced the maknae and once again glared at Namjoon with his murderous stare.

“Bad Joonie!!” he said in anger, pointing his finger directly to Namjoon’s face.  He was being protective towards Jungkook and he didn’t realize how Namjoon’s face fall at the words.

Namjoon eyes welled in tears as he hugged his Ryan. When Seokjin and Yoongi came to the living room, he flinched with fear that his daddy might punish him for what he had done. He already had a series of punishment this week for being naughty – most of it was unintentional.

“Why is Kookie crying?” asked Seokjin as his eyes staring at the three littles. And he saw the scattered Lego, already apprehend what is going on between the three. Yoongi crouching in front of Taehyung and Jungkook, patting Jungkook’s hair – trying to soothe the crying.

“Joonie pushed Kookie! And he makes those Lego-like that! Meanie Joonie!” said Taehyung while he growled at Namjoon in anger and frustration.

Seokjin averted his eyes towards Namjoon, looking at Seokjin with his teary eyes. “Why are you doing that Joonie?”

Namjoon shook his head vigorously. “Nooo…no Joonie fall…and…and Kookie falls too…Joonie no push…” denied Namjoon, defending himself.

Seokjin sighed. He knew there’s always a chaos whenever the three played together when they were in the little space. To handle one little is already tiring, but having three in one time is disastrous. It is hard to control when they were being hyperactive and running through the dorm. Whenever they sat together, they will always end up arguing. Mostly Namjoon will be the cause of the mayhem because of his clumsiness.

“Joonie won’t listen when I ask him to stay! He crawled and pushed Kookie!” continues Taehyung further. Among the three, Taehyung can speak coherently, without having any difficulty in his speech. He might be regressed as a five years old but he was being very intelligent for his age. And not to say, very bubbly too. 

“It’s okay Taetae…Joonie didn’t have any bad intention. Accident happen okay?” said Yoongi as he took Jungkook from Taehyung and wiped the tears on Jungkook’s face. He notice the small cut, signaling to Seokjin immediately. Seokjin was surprised to see the small fickle of blood, hurriedly went to the bathroom to take the first aid kit.

“Joonie…Joonie ish sowwy…” said Namjoon, almost whispering with his head hung low to the floor. His toes curled as he’s feeling more nervous when no one is defending him. Am I a bad boy? He thought to himself and his tears drop onto his Ryan’s head.

Namjoon watched how Seokjin tenderly put the cream on the cut, put the cute band-aid over it, and Jungkook is no longer crying. He feels a pang of jealousy when Yoongi holds Jungkook on his laps, cooing the maknae and Taehyung had been patting his hair lovingly. He wished everyone will give the same treatment to him. Namjoon pouted. Yoongi brought Jungkook to his room when the younger has fallen asleep, leaving Namjoon anxiously standing in front of Seokjin and Taehyung.

“Joonie…you know how I always told you that you need to act as the hyung for Taetae and Kookie. They were your little brother, remember? You need to be more considerate and helpful. You shouldn’t ruined their toys…” states Seokjin. He was trying to teach Namjoon the responsibility as the big brother. Namjoon tends to forget when he is in a little space – need to keep on reminding him. It will be much easier if he is in his usual self, but little Namjoon can be a brat sometime and hard to handle.

Namjoon lips quivered as Seokjin scolded him. “Joonie…sowwy…” he said, sniffled in agony. And he notices how Taehyung playfully stuck out his tongue towards him, behind Seokjin. He narrowed down his eyes towards the little brat, eyeing him in irritation. 

Seokjin sighed slowly. “I know you are sorry but still daddy need to punish you, right?”

Namjoon nodded in tears, clutching his Ryan plushy tighten to his chest. Having the safe feeling that his Ryan will protect him from the bad people. He walked slowly to his room, wiping his tears with his sweater. Namjoon sit on his bed, staring at his Ryan with glassy eyes and jutted lips. He averted his eyes all over his room. It’s dark, quiet and Namjoon feels lonely.

“Joonie ish a good boy. Why daddy hates me?”

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

It’s another day when the three littles were playing together in the living room. Meanwhile Seokjin and Jimin busy preparing for the dinner, Yoongi and Hoseok were in the studio – finalizing their new song. Namjoon was happily coloring the image of the Eugene the Mr. Crab with his favorite Ryan on the side. He was too engulfed with the coloring, trying so hard not to go beyond the line until his jaw is protruding to show his concentration.

“Hyung!” the loud brisk voice of Jungkook interrupted Namjoon’s concentration.

Namjoon tilted his head to see the little. He pouted. He didn’t like how Kookie always called him ‘hyung’. He is far more than ‘hyung’ towards the little. Jungkook is four years old when he is in the little space and Taehyung is five. But unknown to them he is the youngest, regressing as three years old. But it seems the fact is dismissed by everyone because he is older than the two and he is the leader. So the other had come into conclusion that he is the oldest even when he regressed. Namjoon huffed in disappointment. 

“Lemme play wif Ryan, hyung!” asked Jungkook while looking at Namjoon with his doe eyes.

Namjoon immediately shook his head. “No, Wyan is mine!” he hates the idea of someone is touching his plushy. They can ask him to give his other toy, but not his precious Ryan. Never. He hugged his Ryan closed to his chest, an act of refusal.

Jungkook quivered as he was on the verge of crying. Taehyung who’d noticed how Jungkook is almost crying went to Namjoon and took the Ryan without permission. Namjoon gasped on horror when Jungkook hugging his Ryan while giggling happily. Taehyung watched his favorite maknae with a satisfied smile.

Namjoon got up from the floor, run towards Jungkook and snatched the Ryan back from Jungkook. “Ish mine!!” he shouted in anger.

Jungkook was shocked at the sudden action, instantly wailing his lung out and stomping his feet before he slumped himself on the floor. “Ryan! Ryan!! I want Ryan!! Taetae!!!!” his brisk voice echoed in the living room.

“Joonie. Give the Ryan back to Kookie!” asked Taehyung as he snarled over the elder. He gritted his teeth when Namjoon shook his head, refused to hand over his Ryan. He then hides Ryan to his back.

“Why Kookie is crying??”

The three littles cocked their head and saw Jimin is now approaching them. Jungkook cried harder at Jimin’s presence making the male sprinted his legs towards Jungkook. He crouched down in front of the maknae.

“What is it Taetae? Joonie? Why Kookie is crying?” he asked again. 

“Joonie won’t share Ryan with Kookie!” told Taehyung, pointed his finger at Namjoon.

Jimin squinted his eyes towards the little one and saw how Namjoon is hiding the plushy behind his back. Jimin then shove his hand, asking Namjoon to give the Ryan to him. “Give it to me Joonie. Kookie want to play with it for a while…”

Namjoon shook his head vigorously. “No… Wyan ish mine…Joonie no share…” he stubbornly declined the request. His eyes were welled with tears and his lips quivered.

Jimin grunted at the refusal, quickly stand up and went over Namjoon. Namjoon flinched when he saw the serious expression of Jimin. Jimin can be very scary when he is mad and Namjoon didn’t like at all what he saw.

“Give me, Namjoon!” he said with a cold voice.

“No! Wyan ish mine!” retaliate Namjoon, still didn’t want to share his Ryan.

Jimin tried not to be harsh when Namjoon is being a brat but listening to Jungkook’s crying had reached his patience limit. In fact, Jimin has the less tolerance among the four caregivers; Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok. He’s still adapting being the caregiver for the three. However, the littles know that the caregiver are being more lenient towards the maknae.

“That’s it Namjoon! You really need a time out for being a brat. Go sit at the corner and give me the Ryan! No toys for today, are you understand young man?” snapped Jimin, had enough of dealing with Namjoon’s antic.

Namjoon shuddered at the harsh tone, lips trembling as Jimin took away his Ryan. Jimin then dragged his forearm, bringing him to the corner of the living room, face facing the wall. Namjoon tears rolled down like a river, sobbing in despair that this is the second time for him being punished within a week.

“Stay here until I said you can move!” ordered Jimin. His heart stricken to see his hyung crying but he needs to discipline the little. It is been the rules in the dorm that everyone need to share the toys. Eventhough it is within his knowledge that Namjoon hates someone touched his plushy but he just couldn’t bear to see Jungkook’s crying. And it was very loud and annoying.

Namjoon head hung low to the floor, staring at his feet while he was wiggling his toes. A habit that he developed when he was nervous. He wiped his tears with his sweater paw, sniffles when his mucus almost reached the lips.

Joonie ish a good boy! Joonie not bwat!

When the time out is ended, Seokjin took Namjoon to the room, giving back his Ryan because the poor little boy can’t stop sobbing until he got his Ryan back. Seokjin make Namjoon sit on the bed, crouching in front of Namjoon.

“Joonie, I’d told you before, right? How you need to be a big brother to Taetae and Kookie?” said Seokjin, with a soft tone as he wanted Namjoon to listen to his words carefully.

Namjoon nodded with his fingers fiddling with his Ryan’s cute hand. “But…but Joonie no big, daddy! Joonie…Joonie ish small! Kookie ish monster. Taetae ish scawy!”

Seokjin scads his hair to the back, before he took a breather. He has no mood to prolong the same conversation with Namjoon. He is tired with all the house chores and all day dance rehearsal. His muscles aching and tights. Seokjin really need a break. He knew he shouldn’t let out his frustration towards Namjoon, but he just had.

“Stop all this nonsense Kim Namjoon. You’re a big boy so acting like one. I don’t wanna deal with all this each time you having your tantrum. I asked you to be considerate towards your little brother, and that’s it. No hanky panky and I don’t want you acted like a brat. If you keep doing this, it’s much better if you stay as an adult!”

Namjoon flinched at the scold, now looking at his daddy angry face. His heart sunk when the man that used to love him, used to pamper him with his sweet words – staring at him with ‘hatred’. No more smiles, no more jokes. The fact that his daddy even called him by his full name had caused Namjoon to feel dejected. He came to the conclusion that his daddy no longer want to be his caregiver. Everyone hates little Joonie!

Namjoon lips parted when Seokjin stormed out from the room without kissing his forehead as usual if he ever angry at him – as consolation. The puddle of tears in his eyes flowing through the damp. Namjoon put his palm over his mouth, muffled the sound of his sobbing and cries. He afraid that Seokjin will hate him more if he listened to his childish sobs.

Namjoon then stares at his Ryan who had been looking at him with his intense eyes. “Wyan wove Joonie? Joonie wove Wyan. Wove daddy. Wove Kookie and Taetae. Joonie wove other daddies too. Why no one wove Joonie?”

Namjoon slammed his face on his Ryan, crying as he tried to hide the voice – afraid someone will hear it. He didn’t know for how long he had been crying alone in the room, but he fell asleep out of fatigues. He curled to himself like a ball, hugging his Ryan to his chest. Unknown to him, Seokjin did enter the room later with a guilt for his earlier outburst – giving him a kiss to his crown and put the blanket over his lanky body.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Namjoon woke up that morning with a mild headache. He roamed over the room, finding out he is alone. His eyes welled up with tears, thinking that he’d been sleeping without his daddy last night. Maybe…maybe Joonie need to be a good hyung then daddy will wove me, wight?

“Hey, Joonie…good morning…”

Namjoon shot up from the bed at the voice, almost fell to the floor if Seokjin didn’t caught him at the right moment. “Careful Joon-bear. You will hurt yourself…” said Seokjin tenderly, patting the brown hair of the little.

Namjoon ogling at Seokjin with his round brown orbs, lips parted as if he tried to say something but chicken out – in fear he will say something wrong and get another scold from his daddy. He bit his lower lips and his fingers playing with his blanket nervously.

“Let’s take a bubble bath, okay? You were sleeping without showering last night, baby…” said Seokjin with a soft smile. He was been careful with Namjoon, afraid that the little will agitate after the last night incident. He was trying to be more subtle today to make up for his harsh treatment yesterday.

Namjoon just nodded without saying anything. When Seokjin tried to lift him up, Namjoon shook his head slowly leaving Seokjin flabbergasted at the refusal.

“Why baby? Are you still mad at daddy?” asked Seokjin with concern. This is the first time Namjoon is refusing such act. Before, when he try to coax the little he always gets better the next day – fully forgot the previous incident. But what is wrong this time?

Namjoon averted his eyes towards Seokjin before he flashed a weak smile. “Joonie…Joonie ish a big boy. Joonie walks…” he said, scrambled his leg on the bed trying to get down by his own.

Seokjin frowned at the statement, staring at Namjoon with a puzzled look. “But baby…”

“Joonie ish a big boy, daddy!” he said, emphasizing the word ‘big boy’ once again and got up by his own, just to show what’s he really meant. He then run towards his closet, taking out the towel and went to the bathroom. Alone.

Seokjin was taken aback, still try to apprehend what is happening right now. Why Namjoon is acting weird? Is he still mad about yesterday? Seokjin then run towards the bathroom. He turn the knob but was flustered when it was locked from the inside. Seokjin put his ears on the doorframe where he can hear the shower been turned on. Seokjin frowned in confusion. He bath alone? But why?

“Joonie? Why you locked the door, honey? Don’t you want me to bath you?” said Seokjin, trying to coax the little to open the door for him.

No answer and Seokjin waited until Namjoon opened the door few minutes later – fully clothes, already finished his shower. Seokjin frowned. “Baby?”

“Daddy…emm…Joonie…Joonie ish big boy. Joonie bath alone…” he said while smiling wider, as if asking for his daddy to compliment his act.

Seokjin was about to ask the reason to his sudden act but seeing his beaming face, Seokjin set aside his curiosity before he patted the wet hair lovingly. “Daddy is proud with you Joonie…”

Namjoon giggles at the compliment, pecked on his daddy cheek before he ran away to his room to hang his towel. Seokjin standing in the hallway with quizzical look at Namjoon sudden change of attitudes. That’s weird.

The three littles were scattered at the living room with all their daddies that evening. It was a free day for them before they started busy with rehearsal for their tour. Seokjin eyes on Namjoon whom too engulf with his coloring book. Jungkook and Taehyung were busy doing something with the Legos. Seokjin notice how Namjoon being glancing at the two once a while. He was staring at the two with indescribable stares. Sometimes he smile how Jungkook squeak in joy when he was able to built perfectly and Taehyung will clap his hand with enthusiast – giving support to his maknae.

“Joonie?”

Namjoon cocked his head towards his daddy. Flashing his dimple smile, showing his ‘Colgate’ worthy teeth.

“Don’t you want to join Kookie and Taetae playing with the Legos? You like that too right?” asked Seokjin, trying to propose for him to join the two instead of playing alone. He was oddly quiet the whole time, keep on coloring all the pictures – making no sound.

Namjoon perked up at the suggestion before he tilted his head towards Jungkook and Taehyung. And Namjoon’s body slump when he saw the pouty face of Jungkook and Taehyung – afraid that he will ruin the Lego as usual. Namjoon then averted his eyes towards Seokjin and shook his head slowly. Declining the offer.

“Why?” Seokjin asked curiously. His eyes glanced over Yoongi who also had his attention towards Namjoon. Both were literally concerned at the situation.

Namjoon took a breather before flashed a weak smile. “Joonie is otay. Joonie is big boy. Joonie…twy..twy to be be con…consid…consiwate?”

“Considerate? Is that what are you trying to say?” interrupts Seokjin, realizing how the little is struggling with his words.

Namjoon nodded. “Emm…Joonie is a good hyung…” he said whispering before he continue coloring his book again.

Seokjin frowned. He then signaling at Yoongi asking the male to follow him to the kitchen. “Did you see that Yoongi?” asked Seokjin when they both now seated face to face at the dining table.

Yoongi sighed. “Yeah. How did he knew the words hyung? And for him to be very understanding is quiet odd…”

“I think it’s my fault. I’m the one asking him to give and take with Kookie and Taetae. I think…I think he took it seriously, Yoongi…” sighed Seokjin, eyes fixated on Namjoon’s figure – still busy with his coloring book.

“You think like that? Maybe he just being nice? You know how he had been punished this week for misbehaving,” refute Yoongi, trying to ratify the odd behavior.

Seokjin quickly shook his head. “No Yoongi. He never acted this way even been punished. It’s just too weird you know. For him suddenly behaving like this. I’m kind of worry…”

Yoongi glanced over the concerned face of Seokjin. He really looks worried and Yoongi knew the issue is quiet serious. He then darted his eyes towards Namjoon – still didn’t thought that Namjoon is acting different. But he didn’t want to ignore Seokjin’s concern totally. “Let’s watch over him for a while, okay?” he finally said while patting Seokjin’s hand on the table, and the elder nodded slowly.

When Seokjin put the dinner for the littles that night, Jungkook and Taehyung were screaming joyfully looking at the nugget with the shape of the fish and crab. They instantly played with it, acting like the fish is swimming before Yoongi asked them to eat. Being obedient towards the grumpy daddy they ate the nugget and sipped the milk with enthusiast.

Namjoon stares at his nugget blankly. Fish? Crab? But they were Joonie bestfriend! And, he didn’t like seafood. Namjoon didn’t know that the shape didn’t reflect the real ingredient – chicken. His little mind thought it’s made from fish and crab; and he didn’t want to eat his friend. He glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung, watching with horror how the two cruelly chomped the nuggets. Namjoon bite his inner cheeks, feeling the queasy sensation all over his mouth. His stomach suddenly didn’t feel good at all.

“Joonie? Why don’t you eat?” asked Seokjin, noticing how the little didn’t eat his nugget. He forgot that Namjoon didn’t like seafood and the other two were making nuisance asking him to fried the nuggets – of course with the shape of fish and crabs.

Namjoon cocked his head and he feels nervous when all eyes were on him right now. Everyone is glaring at him, and Namjoon didn’t like how their eyes speaking in silence – like they were mad at him. Namjoon took his sippy cup with a trembling hand, faking drinking the milk. He then jumped out from the chair, making the rest of his members surprised at his behavior .

“Joonie…Joonie not hungwy. Joonie want to sleep. Night night daddies…Night night Kookie. Night night Taetae…”

Namjoon quickly bowed and turned his body trying to go to his bedroom. But Seokjin caught his hand, turned around his body and look at him with obvious concerns. His other caregivers too, while the other littles who seem didn’t understand the whole situation keeps on munching their nugget deliciously.

Seokjin stares lovingly at his precious baby that looks too nervous. “Baby, you don’t even eat your lunch. What’s wrong? Are you sick?” asked him, both hands palming the face of Namjoon.

Namjoon shook his head. “No daddy. Joonie not hung…hungwy…Joonie shleepy…Joonie wanna shleep…”

Seokjin stares at Namjoon with a mixed feelings. He then sighed, didn’t want to force Namjoon. “Okay, wait for daddy okay. I’ll cuddle and sing to you…”

“It’s otay. Joonie is big boy. Joonie…shleep alone…”

“Joonie! But…”

Chup! “Night night daddy!”

Seokjin was taken aback as his eyes quiver watching Namjoon running towards his bedroom after pecked on his cheek. He knew there’s something wrong with Namjoon but he couldn’t grasped what is it. And the way Namjoon been stressing that he is a big boy repeatedly – weird and alarming. Did Namjoon really took it seriously what he had said before? But he didn’t meant that to be this way. He just want Namjoon to behave nicely towards his maknaes, not by distancing himself and acted like adult. He need to talk to Namjoon about this. It’s getting really serious.

Namjoon stares blankly on the ceiling where he laid down on his bed, hugging his Ryan at his side. He feels safe with his Ryan lying next to him. It was dark, only a dim light through his night lamp enlightened the room. He was scared. His heart hammering while his eyed quiver around, afraid of the monster that will come and eat him while he is sleeping. Seokjin always be by his side at night, coddled him until he was fast asleep before leaving him. But tonight, he wanted to act like a big boy. He want to prove that he is brave enough to sleep alone. That is why he locked his room. He didn’t want Seokjin to come and treat him like a child – even he is hopeful his daddy will come later and hug him like always.

“Joonie ish a big boy. Joonie no scawed. Monster will no eat Joonie…” he murmured, voice shaking in fear. He pulled his blanket up to his nose, hiding himself. Tears had accumulated over his eyes and Namjoon hugged Ryan tightly. “Joonie will pwotect Wyan, monster can’t eat Wyan, otay?”

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Namjoon was watching the crab documentary when Jungkook and Taehyung were playing together with their plastic swords – acted like the knights. Meanwhile the group of the daddies were playing cards on the dining table, making some noise; once a while have their eyes on the littles.

And Jungkook as usual being a brat together with his hyung, nuzzled his lips towards Namjoon that too focused with his favorite show. Taehyung giggling with Jungkook, slowly approached Namjoon from behind, walking like a thief. In a split second, Jungkook loot Namjoon’s Ryan and run together with Taehyung to his room. Namjoon gasped in horror, followed the two mischievous littles.

“Kookie? Taetae?” Namjoon entered the room slowly, peeking through the door – looking for the two. He heard the giggles and scuffled in the room, trying to find the two. “Kookie? Taetae? Joonie want…want Wyan…pweash…”

The giggles erupted in the room and Namjoon crouched over the floor when he saw the two were hiding under the bed. Namjoon crawled over trying to take his Ryan again before Jungkook and Taehyung moved backwards and tried to run out the room. But Namjoon was fast, thanks to his long legs and long arms, managed to grab on his Ryan.

“No!” shouted Jungkook and pulled away the Ryan, refused to give it back to Namjoon. “Want Wyan!”

“Wyan ish Joonie…give…give it back, pweash…” begged Namjoon as his eyes started to brim with tears. He looked how his Ryan suffered being yanked by Jungkook but Namjoon still didn’t want to let it go.

The push and pull game later turn out to be more harsh and Namjoon accidentally pushed Jungkook until he stumble over the rag and hit his head on the corner of the bed. Namjoon eyes widen when he saw the blood over Jungkook’s head and his loud crying echoed in the room.

“Kookie..” he crouched in front of Jungkook, feeling guilty. “Sowie…”

“Bad Joonie!!” shrieked Taehyung in anger when he saw the whole incident, pushed Namjoon away from Jungkook with a loud crashed. Taehyung was about to see the source of it before a few steps entered the room.

“What happened?” Yoongi eyes widen when he saw the blood on Jungkook’s forehead. He leaped forward and cradle the crying Jungkook to his laps.

“Joonie pushed Kookie. Kookie fall…and…and hit the bed..” told Taehyung, also on the verge of crying seeing his precious maknae is hurt.

“What?!” Yoongi eyes on Namjoon that stayed in the corner of the room, hugging his Ryan. “Why you did that Namjoon?!” shrieked Yoongi.

Namjoon started to cry at the harsh tone. “Sowie…sowie…” he sobs and his eyes looking for his daddy. But to his dismay, Seokjin ignores Namjoon and hurriedly went to Jungkook to attend to his wound.

Everyone ignores Namjoon and circling Jungkook. When Jungkook didn’t stop crying and the blood still flowing, Hoseok scoop the little and everyone follow suits – heading to the hospital.

“You stay here Namjoon. You’re being a bad boy. If this is the way you are behaving, you really need to act like an adult!” scolded Seokjin when he turned to see the little before he left to follow the others.

Namjoon hitched at the words, immediately stopped his crying as he blankly stares at Seokjin until the elder disappeared through the close door. Namjoon averted his eyes towards the scattered glass on his feet with despair. He knocked down the night lamp when Taehyung pushed him earlier. Then his eyes gawking at the long cut over his forearm, smeared with blood. Lots of blood.

Namjoon try to touch the wound, hissing when it is come into contact. He flickered shut his eyes, trying to get out from his headspace. He need to be Namjoon as soon as he can. He being little wouldn’t helped him to cope with the pain. As the pain became bearable, he managed to become his old self. Namjoon got up from the floor, carefully not to step over the glass and went ahead to the bathroom. He put his forearm under the faucet, winced in pain when the water touched the wound. He need to clean the blood. His eyes widen when he saw the cut was too deep. Namjoon scrambling over the box of the first aid and took the cream and put over his wound. It’s really painful and he bit his shirt to muffle his own screaming. Namjoon bandaged his forearm carefully, took a painkiller and put the first aid back to it’s place and cleaned the sink that been stained with his blood.

Namjoon went back to the room and started cleaning the glasses. He saw his blood dropped on the floor and wiped it – not to leave any traces. After he is satisfied with all the mess, Namjoon dragged his heavy legs to his room. He then realized that his yellow hoodie had some of his blood. Namjoon pulled out the hoodie and changed to a clean shirt with long sleeves – to hide his wounded arm.

He laid down on the bed, carefully placed his arm on his stomach. Seokjin’s words keeps on replaying in his mind and he couldn’t agree more that, his little space caused more troubles to other people. He thought he can relished himself from all the stress by acting as a little. It was been proposed by Seokjin at first. Namjoon was not so keened with the idea because they already have two littles in the dorm. In fact, he is the leader of BTS so how could he acted like a child? He need to lead the members, take care of them not the otherwise. But Seokjin and Yoongi were very adamant for him to regress to little space after he had been stressing a lot for their new album. And Namjoon agreed to the idea which at that time he thought it is a good one. Was a good one.

But now, he had caused serious incident – hurting their golden maknae. He will never do such thing if he is not in his little space. Little Namjoon couldn’t act and thinks properly or giving a proper judgment what is good and what is wrong.

“I shouldn’t acted like a child when the truth is I was never fit to be one…I should stop doing this…”

-to be continued-

Don't worry, Part 2 will be coming soon lmao. But enjoy this first for 24 hours

😆 uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 554 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.
48.5K 1.7K 30
• ˢᵗᵒᶜᵏ·ʰᵒˡᵐ ˢʸⁿ·ᵈʳᵒᵐᵉ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ: ˢᵗᵒᶜᵏʰᵒˡᵐ ˢʸⁿᵈʳᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵒʳ ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᶜᵃˢᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵏⁱᵈⁿᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ʰᵒˢᵗᵃᵍᵉ⁻ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʸ ᵃ ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ...
250K 14.9K 39
★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘰�...
20.8K 465 22
ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏʙᴏʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴏᴘᴘᴏꜱɪᴛᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ꜰʀ...