One Challenge Makes Our Life...

By B_K_Maha98

#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya... More

Unexpected twist in our life...
I will sacrifice my love
Can we friends....
Its more painful....
Unexpected Thing...
Will you marry me????...
Engagement...
Yes...I can't live without her...
I will not let anything happen to you...
We meant for together...
Happy moments...
Every Story Needs A Happy Ending...

Jungle Romance...

1.2K 110 30
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes....

Sorry for late update...

Let's get into the story...

Abhi chased pragya for lying to him... Finally he catches her and pulls her towards him due to this abhi lost his balance and skidded down while pulling pragya towards him...

Both rolled on the groove while shouting all the time abhi didn't let pragya to get any hurt.... Abhi's arm backside of her head to prevent her to get hurt... Pragya hugs him tightly... Finally both landed on the river....

Abhi: fuggii are you alright na... I am sorry I didn't noticed this.... He asks pragya while checking her.... Its the the first thing abhi did after got up from the water...

Pragya: oh god Rockstar... Thank you so much... She hugs him tightly with chirping tone... Abhi gets confused...

Abhi: oh god fuggii is your head got any hurt... Already I can't manage your craziness if your became really an insane then how I will you manage you...

Pragya: what... You Mr. Mehra first turn... She says angrily.. Abhi turns back to find a beautiful sight... Its a waterfall...

Pragya: how beautiful hey na... She says while lost on the nature beauty... She turns into new born baby like who gets excited after seeing something new... Abhi just lost on her who is looking like how abhi sees her at first...

Due to his some foolish act he makes her to lost this happiness from her face but again he sees her like he always like... He wish to god as this happiness have to remain like this all through her life... Even he promise to himself as whatever may be situation he will not leave her...

Abhi come back to his sense when pragya throws water on him... Pragya laughs hard while seeing abhi's shocking expression.... Its didn't remain more than two minutes when abhi did the same to pragya...

Both start to play the water... Pragya runs towards the waterfalls... Pragya throws her shawl and stands understand the cold water by lost on it... She extended her both hand by closing her eyes she feels the coldness...

She didn't know how these all makes someone to get mad... Abhi lost on her lips which is having drops of water... Pragya fully drenched on the water which makes her curves to clearly visible to abhi...

Abhi couldn't control himself which makes him to move more close to pragya... Pragya didn't noticed abhi's presence until one strong arm pulls her towards him...

Pragya's head hits on his strong chest due to this sudden pull..... Pragya slowly moves her head to face him who is looking at her with love...

Abhi removes the hair strand from his face which makes her to close her eyes... Even under cold water also both feels like they are standing before the flam...

Abhi slowly cares her face and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead with full of love... Pragya's arms are rested on his chest...

Abhi slowly bends down to kiss her cheeks... He placed a sweet kisses on her both cheeks... While pragya just lost on his touch... Abhi about to kiss her on lips but gets shock while falling the water... Pragya laughs...

Abhi: you're going to pay for this fuggii... Saying this he come out of the water and start to chase her... While pragya runs to escape from him...

Pragya stops after sometime while feeling tired of running... She start to have long breath while falling on the grass...

Even abhi to feel the same after seeing her lying on the grass tiredly he too lie on the grass beside her... Both sighed heavily and laughs hard....

Pragya stops to laugh while feeling abhi's continues stare on her... She turns to find already abhi is looking at her while his head is rest on his palm by using his elbow....

Abhi: I just missed these for two years... I don't want to miss it anymore... He says deeply looking at her eyes...

Pragya: I will be always happy if you're with me...

Abhi: I will not leave you anymore... No one can separate us even the death can't... Its my promise... Pragya eyes let out a drop of tear...

Abhi moves closer to her and bends down to her head... He touches the tear with his lips... Pragya closed her eyes... Abhi moves more close to her and kisses her on her eyes...

He whispered don't you dare to shed these tears anymore near her ear then bites her earlobe... Pragya let out a moan due to this pleasure which makes abhi to loose his control...

He start to nuzzle her neck while pragya's right arm moves towards abhi's collarbone... Abhi moves more closer now he partially over her while pragya's one arm start to cares his hair another one is on back of him...

Both forgets where they are what they are doing while passion took over them... Abhi placed feathery kisses on her neck... He slowly moves back to see pragya who is lost on his touch... He slowly whispers pragya open your eyes... But pragya didn't open her eyes... Again abhi asks her to open while place an kiss on her forehead.... Pragya slowly opens her eyes...

Both lost on each other eyes...

Abhi's eyes slowly moves from his eyes to her lips which is looking like an fresh strawberry.... He traces her lips with his thumb and again moves his eyes to her eyes which is already looking at his lips...

Pragya closes her eyes slowly to give him permission... Abhi smiles and moves more closer to her lips and slowly placed his lips on her lips... Both lost on each other touch... Pragya start to pull him more closer while abhi's arm rest on her nape...

First both kissed passionately but passion took over them... Both kissed widely... Abhi bites her lower lip to enter inside pragya let out a deep moan and let him to enter... Both kissed widely like four to five minutes and breaks the kiss due to lack of breathe...

Abhi lies on the grass while breathing hard... Pragya blushed hard...

Abhi: I love you pragya... I want to spend my whole life with you like this... I want to enjoy your craziness... I want to love you more... I want to fight with you... I want to get angry on you whenever you did something crazily which makes you to get hurt... I want to marry you... I want to became a father of our kids... I want to became an old with you... And I want to di.....

Before he would complete pragya closed his mouth with her palms...

Pragya: now only we are united... Please don't speak about leaving me again... I can't bear it anymore... I love you Rockstar....

Abhi hugs her tightly while pragya reciprocates the same... Both their eyes are filled with tears...

Both come to sense when they heard purab's calling abhi's name... Both smiles and got up from the floor...

Both holds their arms tightly.... Purab and Bulbul finds them who comes with police.... Both runs to them...

Purab hugs abhi while Bulbul hugs Pragya....

How is it guys?? Please give your valuable comments and votes.... Only four part to go for this story...

Thank you so much for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 173 3
Three shots about Abhi & Pragya & their friendship to marriage & towards the love journey..
30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
4.5K 268 10
An alternate take on the 2 year leap in 'Kumkum bhagya'. Pragya returns to Delhi and finds she had been living a lie for the past two years and that...
15.6K 697 9
It's a Ragsan os stories....welcome to read #30 in short story (02-03-2018) #31 in short story (18-02-2018) #32 in short story (16-02-2018) #53 in sh...