《I'm In Love》Bart Simpson x R...

By thatCutesyPie

(Y/n) moves to Springfield with her parents and starts attending Springfield High. She moves next door to The... More

Chapter One: The Simpsons
Chapter Two: Springfield
Chapter Three: First Day of School Part One
Chapter Four: First Day Of School Part Two
Chapter Five: First day Of School Part Three
Chapter Six: End Of The Day
Chapter Seven: Fun Times
Chapter Eight: Not Again.
Chapter Nine: A Class Field Trip
Important
Chapter Ten: Fine Dining
Chapter Eleven: Unwanted Attention
Chapter Twelve: Gossip Spreads Like Wildfire
Chapter Thirteen: Beach Day
Chapter Fourteen: Cuteness and Cuddles
Chapter Fifteen: Nightmares
Chapter Sixteen: Ms.Popularity
Chapter Seventeen: Shopping and Thieving
Chapter Eighteen: A Delinquent's Way
Chapter Nineteen: The Halloween Party
Chapter Twenty: Kidnapped
Chapter Twenty One: Kidnapped Part Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Kidnapped Part Three
Chapter Twenty Four: Back at the Party
Chapter Twenty Five: Devising A Strategy
Chapter Twenty Six: Kidnapped Part Five

Chapter Twenty Three: Kidnapped Part Four

3.9K 109 75
By thatCutesyPie

***

There was a click, and the screen flickered to life, followed by the sound of static cackling. The footage began with static filling the screen before cutting to a scene of a blurred red and yellow blob. The image adjusted slightly and was detected to be none other than Sideshow Bob himself. He confidently sat in a wooden chair with his legs crossed together, his hands intertwined with each other and rested on his knee. The light above barely provided any light around Bob and only illuminated his features, the top of his face was darkened yet the screen made out his infamous smirk carved across his visage. And the glint of nefarious in his dark eyes.

"Hello, Bart." his name rolled off the tip of Bob's tongue with a hint of disgust, as if his name were a poisonous toxin. It was still hauntingly intimidating.

"It's been quite a while, hasn't it?" he inquired, his tone low and menacing as usual.

"Exactly three years, four months, 15 days, 6 hours and.." he trailed off, looked to the side and tapped his chin, "..twenty three seconds." he said as he looked back at the camera.

"Eh..not like I've been keeping track, or anything." he added with a dismissal wave of his slender hand.

"I have something that you've probably been looking for," he smirked again and stood on his feet.

He waltzed on over to the camera stand, humming an unrecognizable song slightly. He grasped his hands around the camera and turned it around to an even more disturbing sight.

The image focused and on the screen revealed (Y/n) laying on the murky cement ground with her back up against the wall, chains running down from the wall and cupped around her wrist keeping her locked up like an animal. Few droplets of crimson blood cascaded down her wrists from the tension the chain was causing around the skin of her wrist.

Her head hung low. Her once shining and sleek (H/c) hair was now caked with muck and tangled in a thick mass, matted like a tumbleweed. Makeup, grime and grease smeared on her features and her costume was slightly torn in spots. It looked as if she hadn't had a decent shower in ages in which she hadn't. As she looked up weakly at the camera, those (E/c) eyes that once were scintillating and held a glistening sparkle were now dull eyes that stared through the lens, void of any emotion except emptiness. Although her eyes lacked any light, they held a thousand words. They pleaded for help.

The sight was sickening, iniquitous in every way.

Bob spun his way into the cameras view and stood a few feet away from the emotionless teenager he captured. He gazed at the camera with exhilaration plastered on his face. This was all a game to him. A sick, twisted and demented game.

"Yes, Bart. You better believe it. It's the one and only (Y/n)!" he exclaimed and clasped his hands together.

He turned his head and looked down at (Y/n), smiling widely.

"Say something to the camera, (Y/n)! We're waiting!"

A moment passed as a silence filled the room. She refused to say anything. Instead she looked down at her lap with a tear escaping from the corner of her eye and glided down her cheek.

"What's that? Got nothing to say?" Bob chided and shook his head and clicked his tongue.

"Typical stubborn teenagers. Got no respect their elders these days. Tch." he mumbled under his breath, his voice loud enough for the camera to pick up.

Bob turned toward the camera suddenly lunged at it that anyone viewing the footage would've jumped from his unsuspected action. His hands gripped on either sides of the camera. The camera captured his entire face and nothing else.

"Listen closely, Simpson," Bob began, "If you want her alive and in one piece, you mustn't tell anyone about this videos discovery. You are to meet me ten days from now in the Springfield forest at the abandoned campsite. I'll be waiting by the big tree in the middle of the campsite."

"I will be waiting for you. If you aren't there between 3:00 am - 5:30 am, the only thing that will be here is her severed head and rotting corpse."

"If there is police already waiting at the location for me, or you've tried to set up a trap for me, consider your little girlfriend as good as dead, because I won't hesitate to blow her brains out in front of you with this." he reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a revolver and brought it into the cameras view. (Y/n) visibly quivered, her teeth clattering in fear.

Bob twirled the gun in his hands effortlessly.

"And there is no coming back from a killing now is there?" the gun then twirled out of control and slipped from his grasp.

Bob's and (Y/n)'s eyes expanded. Bob emitted nervous sounds from his mouth as he tried to grab the gun a few times but failed miserably. The firearm kept slipping from his hands before it finally clattered to the ground.

Bob and (Y/n) both shrieked and covered themselves. Well, she covered herself the best she could in the chains. They both heard the gun met with the ground and expected gunfire to happen. They expected the loud ricochet of the bullet exploding from the gun, but it never came. After a moment of nothing happening, the two of them hesitantly opened their eyes and looked over at the gun on the ground.

A quizzical expression crossed Bob's face. He looked over at (Y/n)-who held the same confused face- for an answer and she just shrugged. He went over to retrieve the gun from the ground and into his grasp. He checked the barrel and realized that there was no bullets. He sighed in relief.

"Oh, dear. Good thing that it wasn't loaded. Hah, can you imagine if it was?" he chuckled nervously.

"Um, we're getting off topic. Anyway," he cleared his throat.

"If you want her alive, give yourself up to me, meet me at the destination I gave you, and keep your mouth sealed shut to the police and to your friends and family. Or else," he said as he aimed towards (Y/n). She stiffened up and her body began shaking like a leaf. Even if it wasn't loaded, she was still scared.

Bob walked in front of the camera with a smirk on his face.

"See you soon~" he reached his hand over and touched a button on the camera.

The smirk vanished after he thought the camera was off, but he had a feeling it was still filming.

"Is it off yet?" he asked to himself, his hands roaming around the camera. It picked up the sounds of his hands shuffling around the camera as he tried to find if it was still on or not.

"No, it's still filming...is it?" he checked the lens and was able to see small red lights around the lens that flashed every couple of seconds.

He turned himself around and faced (Y/n).

"Is the red lights mean it's still on?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"Yes.." she replied.

"Alright," he responded and moved his way to behind the camera.

He noticed that the Lcd display was indeed still recording.

"Yeah, it's still filming," he stated out loud. "Now how do I..is this button that turns it off?" he questioned, mostly to himself.

His finger pressed a button and it didn't do anything to stop the filming.

"No..what about that one?"

For a few moments he stood there trying to find the off buttom but was unsuccessful in every attempt. (Y/n) just watched that unfold, feeling some amusement from the situation. Bob was growing more impatient and groaned frustratingly.

"Oh, for heavens sake!"

He slammed his finger against a button and the camera finally cut to static.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
104K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
106K 846 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...