The Boy in the Black Choker {...

By itzabadthriller

Moving from Florida to a quiet town in Indiana, Stokeley Goulbourne had become witness to many weird things. ... More

Prologue🦋
Cast🦋
2🦋
3🦋
4🦋
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

1🦋

1K 60 23
By itzabadthriller

"Here in Hunterson, there are some rules that we have." The mayor started.

"There shall be no fighting. No killing. No crimes of any kind. Failure to comply will result in arrest and prosecution." Her wrinkled lips spoke into the many mics on the stand.

They give this speech every year and Stokeley had been unfortunate enough to sit through five of them.
He didn't have a choice to be honest, the government here knew about his past back in Florida, and made it a mandatory regulation for him to sit through these in person.

And then, he has to talk to the mayor, kiss her old ass and talk about how much of a good boy he'll be if he stays.

It was all bullshit honestly.

But his mind was elsewhere, thinking to when he saw those glowing red eyes in the forest near his home last night.

They seemed to peirce his soul, looking through him and seeing things of his past.

To be honest, it frightened him to no end.

He wanted to believe that it wasn't real, that he'd been hallucinating. But part of his mind wanted to make sure.

"Thank you all so much for coming. We hope to see you again soon." She spoke as she was escorted to the back with security. The meeting came to a close thank God. Every time he had to sit through these he thought he would end up going nuts.

He looked over to his left to see to federal agents looking directly at him, motioning for him to stand and walk with them.

This was the part he hated the most.

In the back of the old courthouse they were in, was a long corridor filled with many rooms. Stokeley had only been in one room, and that's the mayor's office. It was a small room, probably because she's not there all the time. She goes MIA quite often.

The taller of the two agents escorting him knocked on the door.

"Mrs. Hunterson. Goulbourne has arrived." He spoke. His voice sounding like gravel.

"Oh. Please come in." Her muffled voice came through the door.

They walked into the small office and Stokeley sat at the same chair he's sat in four times before. He scooted it up just a little before finally becoming settled near the medium size mahogany desk.

"Good afternoon Mr. Goulbourne. Glad to see you could make it." She started off.

"How have you been? Haven't seen you around town the last few months." She asked.

"You haven't? Oh wow, that's strange." He acted as if he was shocked, but he purposefully doesn't come on days he knows she'll be in town.

The facade he put up around these weird ass people in this weird ass town was an easy mask to cover up who he once was.

He hated being around the mayor. Everytime she talked to him, she would make it feel like she was analyzing him. Like he was in therapy. Like now.

The two guards were standing near the door, he's guessing it's so they can prevent his escape if he tries to run.

I'm too damn tired and fat to run anyway mf. He thought.

"So, how has hunterson been treating you?" She asked.

"It's been fine ma'am, I've been helping out at one of the many elderly homes you have in town. My pay has been fine. And I have enough money to last me til the next one."
He just wanted this over and done with. Her talking and questioning always got on his nerves.

The creek of the door opening fell on everyone's ears, and another tall male, another officer Stokeley assumed, whispered frantically into one of the original two officer's ears.

The original officer soon looked alarmed, and asked the new coming officer "Are you sure?"

The new officer nodded frantically. He left and the original officer rushed over to the mayor, whispering energetically into her ear the same as the newer officer had done to him.

Her eyes looked as if they would pop out of her head if they were any wider. She looked at him like she was dying, grasping his shoulder tightly as she stood up.

"Fix it." She muttered quietly.

"Yes ma'am." The officer replied.

Both officer's left the office and the mayor sat back down, rubbing her temples as she sighed loudly.

Stokeley just sat there, wondering what the fuck happened in such short notice.

"You may leave, Mr. Goulbourne. Thank you for your cooperation." She muttered.

"Uh... You're welcome?" He said.
.

Stokeley was not tryna waste any time. He was tired, hungry, and craved a smoke.

He wanted to get out these tight ass pants, they were tight asl and cramped his dick.

He walked down the dirt road in a direction that had been engraved in his brain. The same dirt road that always got mud on his shoes when he tried his hardest to prevent it.

It was dark out and there were more stars than usual. It was a beautiful sight though. And right when he was starting to relax and gaze at the start night sky, he heard voices.

Spooked as fuck, he turned around, frantically looking around him in the woods, where the trees seemed like mountains compared to his body. They were holding something within them, keeping Stokeley wondering and praying and fearful. It was an intense ass moment for him.

He looked over to see his home wasn't too far. If he was fast enough, he might be able to get inside before he's seen and possibly killed.

He started running, and God knows how much this fat nigga hated running. But what he heard next caught him off guard.

"Someone! Anybody please help me!!" A soft voice yelled. It was the voice of a woman.

He came to a sudden halt, just a few feet from his house.

She kept shouting for help and he was wondering, should he help her? It would be so easy to just take the last few steps and go into that damn house, but then he'd feel guilty.

"I better come back from this shit alive." He muttered.

He went to a tree, a tree he always separated from all others, and grabbed his small pistol he had kept hidden near the roots.

After that, he ran back down that dark path.

"Please! Over here! Help!" The woman's cries were louder and that meant she was near.

"I hear you! Damn! Where you at?" Stokeley yelled.

He used the flashlight on his phone to help him see where he was walking. His gun in hand, he kept it pointed in front of him, and he wasn't gonna be scared to shoot anything that tried to run up.

"Shit, where she at? YO! LADY?!" He screamed. Her cries stopped and he was all alone in the woods. He didn't know where he came in from, or what direction he walked in. All he knew was he was pretty fucked.

"Ah shit. Shit. ShitshitSHIT!" He yelled. He knew he had to get home before the wolves and coyotes came and started gnawing on him, he needed to run now.

He could hear the howls of wolves and they were getting closer to him. His breathing was erratic, and he couldn't see where was stepping anymore.

The cries of the wolves came extremely close, and it was then that he decided to trip over a damn tree root. He dropped his phone, his gun, and he was about to shit himself when he heard growling near his ear.

God, please, I'm sorry, I'll do anyt-

He turned and saw those red eyes again. Two glowing fiery red dots, coming closer and closer. His eyes opened and he saw the wolves were going towards the eyes, all turning tame and sitting before the short figure that stood in the middle of the clearing.

"You shouldn't be here." The owner of the eyes spoke.

Who the hell is this MF talking to?

Stokeley slowly got up, backing away from both the figure and the wolves.

"Y-yo. What the hell are you? Who are you?" He asked, frightened.

The figure sighed and started walking towards Stokeley, slowly making his way to him.

"There is no need to be alarmed. I'm helping you. If it weren't for me, you'd be food for the wolves. Pick up what you came with, and I'll lead you back the way you came." The voice spoke.

Stokeley thought about it. The figure could be lying, but if it weren't for him, he'd be wolf food. He decided to follow him.

He searched around for his phone and gun and found them. Turning the flash light to the figure and gasping softly.

It was just a short boy, probably 5'6 in height, with blonde and black locs on both sides of his head. He wore a tattered hoodie and pants, and no shoes.

His face was tatted and when light was Shone on his eyes, the red spots faded, and light brown eyes were in their place, framed by pretty lashes and on his neck was a tight black choker.

"I'd appreciate if you'd take that light out of my face. Thanks." He said, hand on his hip and brows furrowing.

The wolves must've felt his agitation and started growling, looking towards Stokeley and scaring him shitless even further.

"S-shit. Sorry. My bad." He said quickly.

The stranger sighed.

"Çrüëlä." The figure muttered. The wolves fell silent, walking quietly with their master as he led Stokeley the way he came.

"So, What's your name?" The stranger asked after a while of silence.

"Me?- oh uh, Stokeley." Stoke said, freaking the fuck out.

"The fuck is a "Stokeley"?" The rude ass short MF said.

"Yoo hold up nigga, chill out. What's your name?" Stokeley shot back.

"... It's Jaseh. Better than a damn "Stokeley"." He replied.

Stokeley kept walking but he was thinking. What is this person? How are they controlling wolves? When will this weird ass day end?

"Well, it's not every day that I get to talk to someone. My wolves always get to them before I can save them. Luckily I got to you in time."

Stokeley gulped. "So the screaming woman I hear-"

"Was me." Jaseh interrupted.

"Wait, what?"

"It was me. I was doing the screaming."

"Oh... Um, why? If you don't mind me asking." Stokeley asked curiously.

"I-I uh. I was trying something. I-it's personal." Jaseh muttered.

They were getting close to the clearing now, and lights from Stokeley's home came into view.

"Well, looks like we're here. Please be careful around here at night. I'd hate if anything were to happen to such a handsome face." Jaseh muttered. The lights from the house Shone on him, his red eyes once again losing their color, dimming down to brown irisis.

"You and me both. Wait- did you just call me handsome?" Stokeley asked bewildered.

"I think I did. Is that a problem?" Jaseh asked, stepping closer, the wolves staying put.

Stokeley studied Jaseh closely. The boy was nowhere near ugly, in fact, he's probably the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. He had a nice body (with a load in the back if you know what he means.) And the cutest face. He looked way too young to be out here alone though.

"I think I'd feel better if I knew your age before you started flirting with me. Wouldn't wanna catch a case with a minor y'know." Stokeley said.

"Well... I guess I'll tell you that I'm 16. I'll be 17.... Hey, do tell me what day it is. I have no idea." He said.

"Nigga, you only 16 and you out here in the woods playing with wolves n shit?" That was bizarre asf.

"Negro, I asked for the day." Jaseh repeated.

Stokeley looked down at his phone to see it was July 6th.

"It's July 6th." He said.

"Okay. I'll be 17 January 23rd. But I'll still flirt with you all I want because the age of consent here is 16." Jah said.

Stoke thought about it for a while. He knew the age of consent, the mayor had made sure to keep that engraved in his mind. And no cap, if Jah fixed himself up and showered, he wouldn't mind being with him too much.

"Well okay then, I'm 20. Don't you have a home?" Stokeley asked.

"No. The precious mayor made sure of that." Jah said, his face changing into a sneer as the wolves started growling  with their change in mood as well.

"Oh uh, you wanna... Stay with me?" Stokeley offered.

"Oh. W-well okay." Jaseh said.
_______________________________________

Wow that was a long ass chapter. Over 2000 words.
Hope you guys enjoyed this story. LISTEN TO SKINS OMM
❤️❤️❤️🙏🏾🙌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...