The Walking Dead Season 2 (Ma...

By LayceJ25

With everyone they care about dead, Clement and (y/n) now have to be on their own and face many dangers along... More

Chapter 1: All That Remains
Chapter 2: Sam
Chapter 3: Still Not Bitten
Chapter 4: Nick Or Pete?
Chapter 5: A House Divided
Chapter 6: Traveling
Chapter 7: An Old Friend
Chapter 8: We're Going Home. As A Family.
Chapter 9: In Harm's Way
Chapter 10: You Mean Our First Night In Prison?
Chapter 11: Devising A Plan
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Amid The Ruins
Chapter 15: Survival Tips
Chapter 16: Baby Supplies
Chapter 17: The Baby's Coming
Chapter 18: Standoff
Chapter 19: No Going Back
Chapter 20: Luke's Birthday
Chapter 21: Freezing To Death
Chapter 22: What's The Plan?
Chapter 23: Kenny Or Jane?
Epilogue: Wellington

Chapter 12: Caught Red-Handed

5.5K 220 52
By LayceJ25

"All right, we're all here." Kenny said as all of you gather around the table, looking at the walkie-talkie.
"Someone's gotta get the radio out to Luke. What's the problem?" Rebecca asked. "We should probably figure out who's doin' what before we--" Kenny started to say when the door opens, revealing Tavia. Kenny grabs the walkie-talkie and hides it behind his back.

"Time to get up. Daylight's burnin'. They let you sleep in, all things considered." Tavia announced as she walks in. "Where's my dad?" Sarah asked her. "He's where the rest of you are goin'. To work." Tavia said to her then she looks over at the others.
Then she looks up at the others. "Rebecca, Nick, Sarah, Jane....if you gotta take a piss, do it now. The next break won't be for a while. Troy'll be comin' up for the rest of you." She said, looking at you, Clem, Kenny and Mike.

"Why just them?" Kenny asked her. "Like I said....Troy's comin' for the rest of you." Tavia said as the four people she named walks out with her then her assistant shuts the door.

"All right, look. If we're gonna do somethin', we have to do it NOW, and if Luke's all we got, then we pair up with him." Kenny said as he turns to you, Clem and Mike. "I can do it. Where's the meetin'?" Mike asked. "Mike." Kenny whispers. "Yeah?" Mike said. "Clement or (y/n) should do it." Kenny told him.

"Are you fuckin' kidding?" Mike asked then you guys heard something fall.
All of you look at the door but nobody came in. "No offense, but--c'mon, that's crazy, they're kids, why would--" Mike started to argue.
"There's a million reasons. They know Luke, they can hide, Clem got the damn radio for us in the first place...." Kenny said.

"Who cares?" Mike asked, annoyed.
"And I'm sorry Mike, but I don't know you from fuckin' Adam, all right?" Kenny said. "And if I'm trustin' someone to do somethin' this important, I'm trustin' them."

"I'll do it." You speak up. "Don't do somethin' stupid just to get some respect." Mike said to you as he gives you a concern look. "She doesn't need your respect." Kenny said. "Give me the radio." Mike demanded. 

Suddenly, the door opens and Troy walks in. "All right little chickens, let's get to peckin'." Troy announced. "All right." Mike mutters. "And don't think today's gonna be like yesterday. No way. No shenanigans. This rooster's gonna be surveilling your ass every second of the day, you hear? Got that?" He asked. "Yessir." You and Clem said in unison and Troy smirks at this.

"Come on." He orders as he turns around. You were about to walk forward when Kenny stops you and starts to fiddle with your jacket pockets. "You have your pockets all out." Kenny said as he moves his hand around while sneakily sliding the radio in your pocket. 

He gives you a look and you stare back at him then he backs away as he says. "Gonna get your tags all snagged on somethin'." Troy gives you two a suspicious look while Kenny shrugs at him. Troy shakes his head and said. "Let's go." And all of you walk inside the building.

You were heading towards the emergency exit when Bonnie calls out. "Hey." Then she points at you and Clem and said. "They're with me." She walks up to you guys as Troy mutters. "Oh, shit, I almost forgot." Bonnie glares at him and folds her arms across her chest. "Yeah." She mutters as you and Kenny exchang worried looks. 

"Well, take them then. I don't care." Troy said as he uses his gun to shove you and Clem forward to Bonnie.
"Wait, wait. What's goin' on?" Kenny asked. "Nevermind." Troy growls.
"Just chores of a different sort. Come on, kids." said Bonnie as she walks away. You and Clem start to follow her as Kenny calls out after Bonnie. "Can't you cut them a break? They'd really rather keep with us.....people they know."

"It's nothing that'll hurt them." Bonnie replied to him. "Okay." You and Clem said then you turn to Kenny and said. "It's okay." 

"C'mon." Bonnie said and the three of you walk away from Kenny and Mike.

Once you guys were out of earshot, Bonnie speaks. "I just wanted to make sure you guys were all right." She said then she looks over at you and said. "I didn't believe you... when you told me about Reggie. I rand and found Bill once I left you. Figured, even if he had done it, he'd make up some sort of excuse, but....Bill was just so matter-of-fact about it....like he'd pulled up a weed or somethin'. Like it had to be done, and....that was just one of those moments when your blood runs cold. Goose pimples up and down your arm. 'Cause it turns out the person you thought you knew....was never there." 

You guys make it to a door when she noticed that both of you kept looking back, anxiously. "You two look anxious. Somethin' the matter?" She asked. Before you guys look over to see a few people walking by not far from you three. Bonnie opens the door and gestures for you two get inside the room, you two obliged.

"You two know you can talk to me, right?" Bonnie said as she shuts the door. "I was dishonest when I first met you guys, but I swear on everything holy that'll never happen again. You two can trust me." She said as she stares at you two with concern. 

"Bonnie...." Clem said as you dig in your pocket and pull out the radio. "Luke's waiting for us to give this to him. He needs it." Bonnie's eyes widen then she shakes her head.
"Clement! (Y/N)!" She exclaims. 

"And all we need from you...is to just not care where we are....for fifteen minutes." You said as you pocket the radio again. Bonnie looks down as she contemplates this for a moment then sighs as she looks at you two. "If either of you get caught and mention my name, Carver will be the least of your troubles. Okay?" She said, firmly. When you two don't move she asked. "Well, what're you waitin' for?" You guys nod at her and quickly get out of the room and towards the emergency exit.

You two walk outside and hide behind some stuff as you see Troy walking in the building at the end. "Y'all better hurry that shit up." You hear him shout at Kenny and Mike as you two go over to the comic store and enter. 

"Luke!" You called out but there was no response. "Luke? Are you okay?" Clem calls out but again, no response. "What are we suppose to do?" Clem asked you. "He told me if he wasn't here, we should wait for him as best as we can."

The two of you began to walk around the store to look for him until the door opens and in walks Troy. "I swear to God you two are gonna regret this!" He growls as he walks up to you two. "We were--" you started to explain when Troy slaps you across the face.

"Hey!" Clem shouts as he goes over to Troy, who punches Clem in the stomach. Clem drops to his knees as he gasps for air. "You two ain't supposed to be out here!" He shouts, angrily, then he grabs both of you by the neck and drags you two out.

"You people been here one fuckin' day and already you're fuckin' up. Well you wait an' see what happens. MOVE!!" Troy shouts as he shoves you two toward Kenny and Mike. "Hey!" Kenny shouts at Troy, angrily, but Troy picks up his gun and aims it at you guys. Then the four of you turn around and head back in.

You were lead back to the yard where you see everybody there, including Carver and Luke. "Get over there." Troy orders and all of you go to the others.

"--and how is it that we're repaid for our trust? With treachery...? With deceit....? With thift!" Carver said as he paces in front of Luke, who was sitting down on the ground. "Did you know about this?" Clem asked Kenny, who shakes his head in response. 

Carver raises a radio and said. "Whatever you were planning is over....it's done. You can't just run from your problems. You can't just up and leave when it gets tough....'cause there's nowhere else you can go where it ain't. Tough is all we got, now. Get that through your fuckin' skulls. Luke's here, he can't help you now....you gotta help yourselves....you gotta help me find the strength to forgive you. Now you can start....by telling me where the other one is."
You look down as you feel the radio in your pocket, debating on telling him you have it or not. "I'm gonna count to three. If that radio ain't in my hand by then, we'll have to make things more difficult." He growls. 

"...One....Two..." He starts to count down and you sigh as you speak. "I got--"

"I got it right here!" Kenny said as he slips his hand in your pocket and grabbed the radio. He holds it up to Carver and he walks over to him.
"Sorry about that....not sure what I was thinking." He said as he placed the radio in Carver's hand. 

"Three." Carver said as the two men glare at each other. Kenny scoffs then muttered. "Fucker." Carver, full of anger, raised the radio and slammed the edge onto Kenny's eye, knocking him down. "No!" Sarita screams as you and Clem gasp in shock.

Carver looms over Kenny and starts to beat Kenny with the radio, repeatedly, while everyone screams for Carver to stop. "Somebody stop him!" Sarita screams as she tries to run to Kenny but Carlos grabs her, holding her back. Clem runs over to Kenny but Troy uses the butt of the gun onto his neck.

Clem falls down and you run at Troy but he kicks you and you fall backwards on your back. "Little shits." Troy mutters as Carver keeps punching Kenny.

"Bill! That's enought, Bill! Please!" Bonnie screams as she walks in. Carver stops as Bonnie walks up to him. "Bill, there's a breach!" She exclaims as Carver looks at her, punches Kenny one more time then turns to his guards that were standing there. "All right, everyone come with me. Bonnie, you stick around. Make sure these folks don't get into anymore trouble." He said as he walks. "Yeah....okay." Bonnie mutters as she looks down at you, Kenny and Clem. 

"No supper for y'all tonight. Maybe an empty stomach'll give you some perspective....then we'll try this again tomorrow." Carver said and he walks away.

Sarita and Carlos go over to Kenny while Bonnie checks on you and Clem. "Do your best with him, Carlos. You need to get him able to move, 'cause we're leavin' tonight." Bonnie orders and everyone looks at her in shock. "We're leavin' tonight." She said, firmly, letting them know she wasn't joking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 78 13
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗠!π—–π—Ήπ—²π—Ίπ—²π—»π˜π—Άπ—»π—² The dead rising was something no one could have predicted but it tore the world apart. And all that can be done no...
59.1K 2.6K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
167K 5.7K 28
After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be (y/n)'s and Clement's chance for a home. But protecti...
74.1K 1.9K 41
You're a lone survivor who's been on your own for the past couple years. Nightmares and scars are constant reminders of why you trust nobody, and hav...