The Adventures Of Dark Gaia a...

By Delilah_Pretztail

This is another gift for Sunny_days560! More

Inform about this book!
Index
Word Count List!
Prologue: The Beginning Of Scrouge's And Dark Gaia's Friendship!
Chapter One: Dark Gaia's Medical Disaster!
Chapter Two: The Unexpected and Twisted Reunion!
Chapter Three: Green Hill Zone Blues!
Chapter Four: Love Sick Dark Gaia!
Chapter Five: Dark Gaia's Missing Piece!
Chapter Six: Dark Gaia And The Case Of His Species Mystery!
Chapter Seven: Happy Anniversary Dark Gaia!
Chapter Eight: Who's Dark Gaia???
Chapter Nine: Dark Gaia vs Police!
Chapter Ten: Dark Gaia's Diet Issues!
Chapter Eleven: Dark Gaia The Finder Keeper Expert!
Chapter Twelve: Dark Gaia In Charge!
Chapter Thirteen: Dark Gaia And The Cursed Chaos Emerald!
Chapter Fourteen: Dark Gaia's Lucky Day!
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Gaia Goes To School!
Chapter Sixteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone!
Chapter Seventeen: Dark Gaia's Trust Issues Issues!
Chapter Eighteen: Dark Gaia's Scary Trip To The Dentist Office!
Chapter Twenty: The Night Of a Casino Winner!

Chapter Nineteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone Again!

27 3 0
By Delilah_Pretztail

Dark Gaia is on a early jog by himself not knowing that a certain hedgehog with red stripes is watching him. Shadow was shooting targets when he saw Dark Gaia before he puts his gun away now watching Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia suddenly feel something bumbling on the back of his head. Dark Gaia quickly turns around and look down to see a gun. Dark Gaia picks it up and started shooting at the sky. This caused Vector to call the Zone Cops.

Shadow stops Dark Gaia.

Shadow: *Gets triggered* Don't you dare shoot into the sky! Those cause stray bullets to hit innocent people!

The zone cops came.

Dark Gaia: *Sees the Zone Cops* Uh oh...

Shadow looks and cursed under his breath as the zone cops points their guns at them. Zonic walks forward as this happened.

Zonic: Dark Gaia of zone 163829 you're under zone cop arrest for shooting stray bullets into the air and Shadow of zone 163829 you're under zone cop arrest for giving Dark Gaia the gun and then trying to get it back to hide the evidence. Incase anyone got hurt anything you say or do or we find will be used against you in the zone cop world.

Zamy and Zilver handcuffs both Dark Gaia and Shadow. Dark Gaia started freaking out.

Dark Gaia: W-WAIT A SECOND!!! I DIDN'T KNOW IT'S ILLEGAL TO SHOOT A GUN AT THE SKY!!!

Zamy: It's very life threatening and you did it. Either way so it still counts no matter what you say.

Zails came over and read both Dark Gaia and Shadow their rights they had. Dark Gaia just stands there trembling in fear.

3 hours later

Dark Gaia and Shadow are at the zone cop jail.

Dark Gaia: *Sniffles* Is it too late for me to say sorry...?

Zails: If we find someone hurt that's gonna go against your case then yes it is. Even saying sorry wouldn't help.

Dark Gaia stays quiet afterwards as he walks to his cell. Dark Gaia sits in the corner of his cell and stays there.

Shadow punched the wall as a zone cop puts a collar on Shadow's neck to stop him from using his powers.

Shadow: Great...

Dark Gaia stays quiet as he whimpers in sadness while using his wings as if they're blankets.

Shadow: *Gets angry and looks at Dark Gaia* Didn't Scrouge and Whip ever teach you about things that aren't yours?

Dark Gaia looks away from Shadow as he begins to silently cry. Shadow sat on his bed as Dark Gaia gets on his bed and stays there. Luckily nobody got hurt. Zhadow walks to the cell that Dark Gaia and Shadow are in 30 minutes later.

Zhadow: Dark Gaia and Shadow of zone 163829 you both are lucky no one got hurt, but still shooting stray bullets and trying to hide it is a crime.

Dark Gaia: <:3

Shadow: -_-

Meanwhile

The news spread out and Whip started freaking out. Apparently 3 days ago she told Dark Gaia that guns are cameras... CAMERAS!!! It was just a joke, but Whip didn't think that Dark Gaia would actually believe her. Scrouge was triggered about this.

Whip: HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT DARK GAIA WAS THAT GULLIBLE!?

Scrouge: *Triggered* BY HOW HE CHASES BUTTERFLIES AND DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ADD!!!

Whip stays quiet as she goes into her room and stays there. Whip gets in her nest and beings to silently cry.

Meanwhile

Shadow realized that Dark Gaia didn't know as much as he thought and begins to feel bad. Dark Gaia is under the blankets crying before Shadow sighs as he went to Dark Gaia.

Shadow: Hey... I'm sorry about the way I acted towards you, but who told you about guns and how do you know to work one?

Dark Gaia: I had amnesia when I somehow learned how to use it and Whip told me that guns are cameras.

Shadow: O_O

Dark Gaia: ... What???

Shadow: You have to tell the zone cops all of this.

Dark Gaia: I can't. Delilah_Pretztail wants the chapter she's making about this as long as she can. In other words she won't let the zone cops believe us until she's ready to.

Shadow: Who???

Shadow doesn't know that Dark Gaia just broke the fourth wall as Sunny_Days560 laughs and gives Delilah_Pretztail a bunch of food in the background.

Dark Gaia: ... Never mi-

The next day

Zonic went to Dark Gaia's and Shadow's cell. Shadow and Dark Gaia looks at Zonic confused.

Zonic: You have a visitor.

Dark Gaia: We do???

It's Rouge. Dark Gaia was even more confused about the fact that Shadow and him actually gets a visitor.

Zonic: Yes, follow me.

Shadow follows Zonic before Dark Gaia starts following Shadow and Zonic. Zonic opens the door and Shadow walks in going to a table Rouge was sitting at.

Shadow: Hello Rouge.

Rouge: Hello Shadow.

Shadow: Why are you here???

Rouge: *Gets triggered* To say how disappointed I am with you! You REALLY done it this time!

Shadow: *Growls* I only grabbed it from Dark Gaia! I was making sure he didn't shoot anymore bullets!

Rouge: Kiss my @%# Shadow! Kiss my @%#! You're full of s**t right now! You tried to frame Dark Gaia! You know what Shadow! I'm breaking up with you!

Rouge angrily leaves a probably now heartbroken Shadow The Hedgehog. Zespio walks over to Shadow.

Zepio: Let's take you back to your cell.

Zespio takes Shadow and Dark Gaia back to their cell. Shadow has tears in his eyes as he steps away from Zespio a tiny bit.

Shadow: *Tears up* I... I c-can walk by m-my gosh d-darn self...

Shadow goes to his and Dark Gaia's cell heartbroken and what just happened. Dark Gaia follows Shadow before sitting down on his bed.

Shadow hugged a pillow and for the first time actually cried. In the records of the other zone versions of Shadow the original Shadow was the first to cry since every other Shadow doesn't cry or show emotions.

This was now added to the file for Shadow. Dark Gaia looks at Shadow before walking over there to him and hugs Shadow tightly. Shadow tries to get Dark Gaia away from him as he cries harder into the pillow.

The next day

Dark Gaia is in his bed asleep. Dark Gaia begins to dream about him eating his favorite foods.

It's time for breakfast

Shadow doesn't eat as Zhadow walks over Zilver who has Dark Gaia and Shadow's food.

Zhadow: *Whispers to Zilver* This is the most any Shadow has ever cried.

Zilver: *Whispers back to Zhadow* No s**t sherlock.

Dark Gaia wakes up cutely as he looks at the food hungrily.

Zhadow: Whatever just give them their darn food.

Zilver does that before Dark Gaia eats cutely. Zhadow leaves as Dark Gaia continues to eat cutely.

After breakfast

Shadow is just laying down on his bed while Dark Gaia is drawing a picture of himself in candy land. Zhadow walks to the cell as Dark Gaia continues to draw.

Zhadow: Dark Gaia, I have a few questions to ask you.

Dark Gaia: Aw man... How many questions are there? It has to be quick because I'm drawing and I'm planning on sending it to Scrouge before making more.

Zhadow: Not many. Just to se-.*Cuts himself off as he gets a call for a mission to do*

Dark Gaia: ???

Zhadow leaves as Dark Gaia goes back to his drawings. Shadow looks to Dark Gaia with hatred in his eyes as Dark Gaia continues to draw his drawing.

Dark Gaia: :3

The next day

Zespio walks to Dark Gaia's and Shadow's cell with food. Dark Gaia got sick today. Zespio gets Dark Gaia to the medic part of the jail. Dark Gaia whimpers in fear as he hugs his teddy bear that Zamy gave him as a gift.

The nurses treat Dark Gaia with care.

Dark Gaia: :3

They took Dark Gaia back to his and Shadow's cell. Shadow had his food by the only window and he knocked it over as it fell, fell, fell even more and crashed into many pieces at the very bottom of the Zone Jail.

Dark Gaia and Shadow are at a very high point in the Zone Jail so they couldn't escape. Dark Gaia squeaks cutely as he begins to draw again. Dark Gaia has been sending his drawings to Scrouge and Whip.

Meanwhile

Scrouge and Whip were looking at the drawings Dark Gaia made for them. Dark Gaia has been in the No Zone for a week now. Whip looks at the drawings that are made by Dark Gaia. Scrouge was sad that Dark Gaia was still there in the No Zone as he looks at each drawing.

The drawings are so cute! Scrouge cried at this. It's a drawing of Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip hugging each other in front of the statue of liberty.

Scrouge gets every drawing that's made by Dark Gaia and puts them all in a scrap book to keep them safe. Whip is also sad as she hides in her nest crying her heart out.

Scrouge: Whip, let's go visit Dark Gaia.

Whip: ... But... What about what I did to him...?

Scrouge: Just tell the Zone cops if we see one.

Whip gets in Scrouge's arms.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia is still drawing pictures of him, Scrouge, and Whip. Zalze walks to Dark Gaia's and Shadow's cell.

Zlaze: Dark Gaia only. Follow me you have visitors.

Dark Gaia follows Zlaze as he takes his drawings. Zlaze leads Dark Gaia into the room and Scrouge tears up.

Scrouge: *Smiles while tearing up* Hi Dark Gaia...

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* Hoi Scrouge!

Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms before giving him his drawings. Dark Gaia squeaks cutely as he snuggles into Scrouge's arms some more.

Whip: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I TOLD DARK GAIA THAT GUNS WERE CAMERAS!!! DARK GAIA WAS "TAKING PICTURES" OF THE SKY!!!

Zlaze: *Looks at Whip in shock* You told him what!?

Whip repeats herself as she begins to cry.

Zlaze: ... I have to get this info to Zonic.

Zlaze leaves to find Zonic. Dark Gaia looks at Whip confused.

Dark Gaia: Wait, that was a gun???

Scrouge: *Sighs* Yes Dark Gaia... It was...

Dark Gaia: Oh.

Zonic walks in and looks at Dark Gaia confused.

Zonic: So is this true that you had a gun and shot it thinking it was a camera???

Dark Gaia: Yeah and Shadow was trying to stop me.

Zonic: So Shadow is here on false assumption then???

Dark Gaia: [Bleep] yeah.

Whip: DARK GAIA!!!

Zonic: *Slightly growls at this* One don't use that tone and language here and two you're still under arrest for shooting stray bullets.

Whip bails Dark Gaia and Shadow out 5 minutes later.

Dark Gaia: Thanks!

Shadow: Yeah thanks...

Zonic: You can go now... *Opens the portal*

After everything went back to normal

Dark Gaia is eating a dead rat. Scrouge was eating a apple before Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms.

Dark Gaia: :3

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1857

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
115K 4.3K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !