The Adventures Of Dark Gaia a...

By Delilah_Pretztail

This is another gift for Sunny_days560! More

Inform about this book!
Index
Word Count List!
Prologue: The Beginning Of Scrouge's And Dark Gaia's Friendship!
Chapter One: Dark Gaia's Medical Disaster!
Chapter Two: The Unexpected and Twisted Reunion!
Chapter Three: Green Hill Zone Blues!
Chapter Four: Love Sick Dark Gaia!
Chapter Five: Dark Gaia's Missing Piece!
Chapter Six: Dark Gaia And The Case Of His Species Mystery!
Chapter Seven: Happy Anniversary Dark Gaia!
Chapter Eight: Who's Dark Gaia???
Chapter Nine: Dark Gaia vs Police!
Chapter Ten: Dark Gaia's Diet Issues!
Chapter Eleven: Dark Gaia The Finder Keeper Expert!
Chapter Twelve: Dark Gaia In Charge!
Chapter Thirteen: Dark Gaia And The Cursed Chaos Emerald!
Chapter Fourteen: Dark Gaia's Lucky Day!
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Gaia Goes To School!
Chapter Sixteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone!
Chapter Eighteen: Dark Gaia's Scary Trip To The Dentist Office!
Chapter Nineteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone Again!
Chapter Twenty: The Night Of a Casino Winner!

Chapter Seventeen: Dark Gaia's Trust Issues Issues!

24 3 0
By Delilah_Pretztail

Sceouge was cooking breakfast for Dark Gaia and Whip as he was gonna go do a BIG stunt today. Today is time for Scrouge's, Whip's, and Dark Gaia's booster shots to be taken today and Dark Gaia is nowhere to be seen.

Whip: Where's Dark Gaia???

Scrouge stops cooking and looks around. Dark Gaia is STILL horribly afraid of getting vaccinated. Scrouge went to go find Dark Gaia while Whip helps Scrouge.

Dark Gaia is in town hiding from Scrouge and Whip. Dark Gaia suddenly bumps into someone that looks like Shadow but with snake eyes. The person then looks at Dark Gaia.

???: Well well well who is it that dares bumps into me?

Dark Gaia: I'm sorry! I didn't see you there! By the way I'm Dark Gaia! What's your name?

???: I'm Mephiles The Dark

Dark Gaia: .......... How are you talking without a mouth???

Mephiles: That will never be answered.

Dark Gaia: O-ok...

Mephiles: But why are you here?

Dark Gaia: Well... I wish I could tell you but... You might make fun of me...

Mephiles: Do tell.

Dark Gaia: I-I don't know... You have to promise not to make fun of me ok.

Mephiles: I promise.

Dark Gaia sighs before telling Mephiles why he's in town by himself and asks if Mephiles can help him.

Mephiles: Well that isn't bad. Nothing is harmful of those things.

Dark Gaia: Well can you get rid of the shots so I won't have to get one ever again?

Mephiles: I can't do anything about that... *Suddenly gets an idea* Unless... You give me a chaos emerald or the master emerald.

Dark Gaia: Oh. I don't have any chaos emeralds BUT I do know where the master emerald is!

Mephiles: Lead me to it.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* Ok!

Dark Gaia takes Mephiles to the master emerald. Once they get there Mephiles walks to it.

Dark Gaia: *Smiles widely* Finally! The moment of truth! Shots and vaccinations will be no more!

Mephiles gets his hands on the master emerald and laughs a evil and sick laugh.

Mephiles: Oh you're so dumb! I'm not getting rid of that, no, I'm getting rid of this perfect world you know of! Now that I have this my full power is unleashed!

Dark Gaia: Wait what???

Mephiles laughs evily and used the power going back in time and changing big events instead of small events and he didn't even need to change people's minds to do it.

Dark Gaia: AW S**T!!!

The air changed and became dark and polluted. Angle Island was in the ocean and destroyed. This is now an apocalyptic world.

Dark Gaia: ... S**t...

Dark Gaia quickly goes back to see what's everything's like now. The city was destroyed. A lonesome tree breaking and falling the direction of the yachts place. Dark Gaia quickly pushes the tree away from the yacht that he lives in.

Dark Gaia: Scrouge! Whip! Are you guys here!?

No response

Dark Gaia: Anyone...?

Still no response. Dark Gaia walks inside the yacht to see if Scrouge and Whip are alright. This apocalyptic world is worse than getting shots, it's worse than going on diets, it's worse than Fiona. Dark Gaia looks around in the yacht worried about Scrouge and Whip.

Dark Gaia: H-hello???

Scrouge's jacket was in his bed. Dark Gaia sees this before rushing over to the bed. Sadly it was just Scrouge's jacket, but Dark Gaia suddenly sees a note on Scrouge's jacket. It was Scrouge's handwriting as Dark Gaia takes a closer look at the note.
__________________________________________
Dear Dark Gaia,

I know I might not make it, but you have to survive in this apocalyptic world. It may not be fun, but you have to try.

From your bestfriend, Scrouge T. Hedgehog
__________________________________________

Dark Gaia tears up before hugging Scrouge's jacket as he begins to cry. The jacket was cold this made Dark Gaia cries even more as he hugs Scrouge's jacket even tighter. Dark Gaia has never thought that this would happened. Dark Gaia suddenly gets punched from behind.

Dark Gaia: OW!!! *Looks behind him to see Whip* Whip!?

Whip: *Growls at Dark Gaia* It's your fault Scrouge's gone! It's your fault!

Whip punches a nearby wall as she then shoved Dark Gaia passed and picks up a can of baked beans and opens it eating it not even giving Dark Gaia some.

Dark Gaia doesn't say anything as he leaves with Scrouge's jacket in his arms. This quickly made Whip feel horrible now as Dark Gaia continues to walk. Whip groans and went after Dark Gaia.

Whip: Please don't go... I'm sorry...

Whip hugs Dark Gaia tightly as she cries. Then in the corner of Dark Gaia's vision he can see a glow of the master emeralds shards.

Dark Gaia: Huh??? Whip what's that over there???

Whip: *Looks at what Dark Gaia is looking at* The master emerald. It's just all shards now. No one knows how to piece it together though...

Dark Gaia: Hey, nobody expect... Knuckles.

Whip: Knuckles??? The last echidna??? He's been dead for a long time his kind extinct, but legend has it there's a way to put it back together that's mapped out on Angle Island.

Dark Gaia: .......... ANGLE ISLAND IS DESTROYED!!! I WAS JUST THERE TEN MINUTES AGO!!!

Whip: The inside is still in tact and safe to go in. That's where people say it is.

Dark Gaia: .......... You can do that on your own... I'll just mess everything up...

Dark Gaia flies away from Whip while still holding Scrouge's jacket. Dark Gaia has never thought that this kind of thing would happen to him.

1 hour later

Dark Gaia is now somewhere back in town where he bumped into Mephiles. Suddenly Dark Gaia bumps into Mephiles again. Mephiles looks down to see Dark Gaia again.

Mephiles: Hello again.

Dark Gaia: What do you want!?

Mephiles: Like the future I made?

Dark Gaia: [Bleep] no!

Mephiles: You did this by leading me to the master emerald.

Dark Gaia sighs in defeat. Mephiles was obviously right, but Dark Gaia didn't know that Mephiles would do this.

Dark Gaia: What can I do to make everything go back to normal!? Please tell me! I'll do anything just to have the whole world back to normal!

Mephiles: Nothing can change this except that emerald I used, but it's broken now and you can't fix it.

Mephiles laughs as he begins to walk away. Dark Gaia suddenly gets another idea.

Dark Gaia: If you help me fix the master emerald... I'll be your slave...

Mephiles: *Laughs like crazy* I don't need slaves and anyone even try that I kill, but I'll let you live to suffer till you end yourself. *Leaves*

Dark Gaia falls to his knees and begins to cry. Dark Gaia sees a knife on the ground right next to him.

Dark Gaia: *Tears up* It's for the best... *Picks up the knife and held it to his chest* Goodbye... Cruel world...

Dark Gaia stabs himself in the chest before he dies. Luckily this was only Scrouge's nightmare. Scrouge shot up awake and pants as he was sweating in fear. Scrouge looks around for Dark Gaia while still sweating in fear. Dark Gaia is in Scrouge's arms sleeping peacefully. Scrouge lays back and sighs.

-------------------------------------------------

Fun fact: This is the only chapter that Sunny_Days560 acted as Whip halfway through this chapter!

Word Count: 1235

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 36.2K 95
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
29.3K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...