The Adventures Of Dark Gaia a...

By Delilah_Pretztail

This is another gift for Sunny_days560! More

Inform about this book!
Index
Word Count List!
Prologue: The Beginning Of Scrouge's And Dark Gaia's Friendship!
Chapter One: Dark Gaia's Medical Disaster!
Chapter Two: The Unexpected and Twisted Reunion!
Chapter Three: Green Hill Zone Blues!
Chapter Four: Love Sick Dark Gaia!
Chapter Five: Dark Gaia's Missing Piece!
Chapter Six: Dark Gaia And The Case Of His Species Mystery!
Chapter Seven: Happy Anniversary Dark Gaia!
Chapter Eight: Who's Dark Gaia???
Chapter Nine: Dark Gaia vs Police!
Chapter Ten: Dark Gaia's Diet Issues!
Chapter Eleven: Dark Gaia The Finder Keeper Expert!
Chapter Thirteen: Dark Gaia And The Cursed Chaos Emerald!
Chapter Fourteen: Dark Gaia's Lucky Day!
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Gaia Goes To School!
Chapter Sixteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone!
Chapter Seventeen: Dark Gaia's Trust Issues Issues!
Chapter Eighteen: Dark Gaia's Scary Trip To The Dentist Office!
Chapter Nineteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone Again!
Chapter Twenty: The Night Of a Casino Winner!

Chapter Twelve: Dark Gaia In Charge!

35 4 0
By Delilah_Pretztail

Scrouge wasn't around as Whip and Dark Gaia are in bed asleep. Dark Gaia wakes up cutely before walking out of the bedroom. Dark Gaia sees a note with a vcs tape on the coffee table. Whip wakes up and walks to Dark Gaia before looking at the note and the vcs tape.

Dark Gaia: What does the note say???

Whip: I don't know.

Whip goes to the coffee table and takes a closer look at the note as she picks it up while Dark Gaia picks the vcs tape up.

Whip: Hmm...

It had on it in the very left corner Fiona's initials as the note says "play me". It's a clue to where Scrouge went. Dark Gaia puts the vcs tape in the player. Whip sits down right next to Dark Gaia as she give him the popcorn.

Fiona shows up on the screen and laughs.

Fiona: *Smirks* Hello Dark Gaia and Whip~. I see you found this~. Scrouge won't be here to save you~.

Fiona steps out of the way to show Scrouge who is tied to the chair as Fiona puts a gun to Scrouge's head.

Fiona: *Smirks* Meet me in Green Hill Exit Zone and I will give you him for Dark Gaia's life.

The video ends

Dark Gaia and Whip: 😧

Dark Gaia and Whip quickly calls Fiona. Whip puts Fiona on the speaker. Dark Gaia hopes that they're not too late as they wait for Fiona to answer the phone. Dark Gaia quietly sighs in relief when Fiona answered the phone.

Fiona (On the phone): I knew you would come around on my offer~.

Fiona laughs insanely in the background causing Whip to tremble in fear. Dark Gaia got "hissed" off about the fact that Fiona would stood that low just to get him.

Dark Gaia: What have you done to Scrouge!?

Fiona (On the phone): Oh he's safe~.

Scrouge is heard yelling muffled cries in the background.

Fiona (On the phone): He just isn't running good on the time limit I gave you~.

Dark Gaia: Listen to me Fiona! If you let Scrouge go I will give myself up to you along with the money that me and Scrouge have!

Fiona (On the phone): I only want your life~.

Dark Gaia: Oh... Fine... Where's the Green Hill Exit Zone?

Fiona (On the phone): You go there every day for a picnic and to find snake eggs you love dearly with Whip.

Dark Gaia: Oh THAT Green Hill Zone Exit! Ok we'll be there!

Dark Gaia hangs up before he starts packing up. Whip whimpers in sadness as Dark Gaia continues to pack his stuff up. Dark Gaia and Whip are now on they're way to seal the deal.

Whip: Dark Gaia what are you doing!?

Dark Gaia: I'm going to save Scrouge!

Whip: By giving yourself up!?

Dark Gaia: Yeah! Scrouge has done so much for us to have a better life! It's time that I save him as a graduate for taking care of me for a long time...

Dark Gaia starts running to the Green Hill Exit Zone. Whip thought and thought about what Dark Gaia said. Whip started going after Dark Gaia. Whip caught up to Dark Gaia before she hugs him. Dark Gaia widens his eyes before he hugs back.

Whip: I'm not going to let you do this alone. I'm going with you.

Dark Gaia smiles at that before hugging Whip tightly before Whip hugs back tightly. Dark Gaia and Whip eventually lets each other go.

Whip: Last one to the top smells like Dr.Eggman!

Whip started running before Dark Gaia smirks at that as he also starts running.

Dark Gaia: Not on my watch!

Dark Gaia started running after Whip as they both get to the Green Hill Exit Zone.

Meanwhile

Fiona made Scrouge watch ALL of the Teletubbies episodes. Everyone is afraid of Teletubbies, but no one is as afraid of Teletubbies as Scrouge. Teletubbies are the most cringeyest kids show on the whole planet. Scrouge squirms as he tries to break free before Fiona points a gun at Scrouge's head.

Fiona: *Smirks* Watch or else~!

Scrouge's thoughts: Dark Gaia please don't come!

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia and Whip are currently walking to the Green Hill Exit Zone. Whip has never seen Dark Gaia this serious before.

Fiona makes Scrouge walk at gunpoint. Scrouge dosen't want to lose Dark Gaia all over again.

A while ago...

Doctors and nurses are currently running some tests on Dark Gaia's brain. Dark Gaia slowly begins to groan as he starts to wake up.

Scrouge looks at Dark Gaia worried as Dark Gaia wakes up.

Dark Gaia: Ugh... Where am I???

Random doctor: Hospital.

Dark Gaia: A what???

Scrouge: Hospital, where you got someone for my shots.

Dark Gaia: ???

Whip: Uh... Are you ok???

Dark Gaia: Yeah... It's just... It's just... I don't know who you people are!

Scrouge: *Widens his eyes* But.... It's me! Scrouge!

Dark Gaia: Never heard of ya.

Sonic: *Sighs* It's amnesia...

Sonic gently puts his hand on one of Scrouge's shoulders, but Scrouge slaps Sonic's hand off of his shoulder as he begins to cry.

Scrouge: *Cries* WHY IS IT I MUST LOSE EVERYTHING OVER AND OVER AND NOW IT DOESN'T WANT TO COME BACK!? WHY COULDN'T THIS HAPPEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!?

Scrouge begins to sob as he wants Dark Gaia to remember him. Dark Gaia gotten EXTREMELY confused as he looks at Sonic.

Dark Gaia: Who is this guy??? Wait a second... Who am I!?

Random nurse: You're Dark Gaia. You got hit with a rock on the head.

Dark Gaia: What's a rock??? Also who's the idiot that named me Dark Gaia!? What kind of a name is Dark Gaia!?

Scrouge just leaves the room in sadness as the nurse explains everything.

Back to the present

Dark Gaia and Whip gotten in Green Hill Zone. Dark Gaia now know that they're almost there.

Whip: Dark Gaia! What if Fiona doesn't have the REAL Scrouge!?

Dark Gaia: I... I don't know! All I know is that I have to save Scrouge!

Dark Gaia and Whip gets close to the Green Hill Exit Zone. Dark Gaia widens his eyes when he sees that Scrouge is ok. Dark Gaia runs over to Scrouge before hugging him tightly.

Scrouge had his hands tied behind him, but he cries seeing that Dark Gaia came meaning that Dark Gaia truly does care about Scrouge.

Fiona: *Sighs in annoyance* Ok break it up and come here...

Dark Gaia slowly lets Scrouge go before he walks over to Fiona. Whip hugs Scrouge tightly.

Dark Gaia: Ok... I'm here... Now what?

Fiona: *Points a gun at Dark Gaia with a smirk* Hold still~.

Fiona shoots the gun, but no bullet came out of the gun.

Fiona: WHAT!? I HAD THIS THING LOADED EARLIER!!!

Little dose Fiona know is that someone has been watching her the whole time. Suddenly "Sonic" tackles Fiona to the ground before he handcuffs her.

Dark Gaia and Whip: SONIC!?

Scrouge: *Looks at "Sonic"* That's not our Sonic we know. That's a zone cop. His name is Zonic.

Zonic: *Picks Fiona up* Finally caught you. You thought you could hide from our censors forever, but no one can.

The other zone cops helps Zonic put Fiona in the back of the van.

Whip: Thank you Zonic!

Dark Gaia: Yeah, thank you so much!

Zonic: *Smiles* Just doing my job detaining the most evil people.

Zonic then looks at Scrouge while Whip is still hugging Scrouge.

Zonic: Oh and Scrouge, don't make us Sonics look bad. You can beat that Dark Sonic if you can.

Whip sees Scrouge blushing in embarrassment while nodding. It obviously has something to do with Dark Gaia's Happy Anniversary Party. Zonic soon left while Dark Gaia just stands there in awe.

Dark Gaia: Wow... Now THAT was something! I didn't know there was more than one Sonic!

Scrouge: I did though. There's so many of each and one of us. *Smiles* There's many of you, many of Light Gaias, many of Whips, and many more!

Dark Gaia: Wow! Welp, let's go home. Despite the fact that We've just been through this I'm somehow still bored of it...

Whip: Yeah nothing much happened on our way here.

Dark Gaia sees a pink chaos emerald before walking up to it. Dark Gaia becomes VERY confused because nobody told him that there's a PINK chaos emerald.

Dark Gaia: Uh Scrouge... How many chaos emeralds are there again???

Scrouge: Seven. Green chaos emerald, blue chaos emerald, white chaos emerald, yellow chaos emerald, red chaos emerald, purple chaos emerald, and magenta emerald.

Dark Gaia: A-are you sure!? Because I found a pink one!

Whip: A pink one???

Dark Gaia shows Whip and Scrouge the pink chaos emerald he found.

Scrouge: *Puts the pink chaos emerald in the light* Whoa, it IS pink! For a second there I thought it was a magenta chaos emerald!

Dark Gaia: Well it's mine.

Scrouge: We don't know if anyone is looking for it.

Dark Gaia: Finders keepers. We're going home.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1518

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 251 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
34.6K 825 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
48.6K 2.8K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
28.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........