The Adventures Of Dark Gaia a...

By Delilah_Pretztail

This is another gift for Sunny_days560! More

Inform about this book!
Index
Word Count List!
Prologue: The Beginning Of Scrouge's And Dark Gaia's Friendship!
Chapter One: Dark Gaia's Medical Disaster!
Chapter Two: The Unexpected and Twisted Reunion!
Chapter Three: Green Hill Zone Blues!
Chapter Four: Love Sick Dark Gaia!
Chapter Five: Dark Gaia's Missing Piece!
Chapter Six: Dark Gaia And The Case Of His Species Mystery!
Chapter Seven: Happy Anniversary Dark Gaia!
Chapter Eight: Who's Dark Gaia???
Chapter Ten: Dark Gaia's Diet Issues!
Chapter Eleven: Dark Gaia The Finder Keeper Expert!
Chapter Twelve: Dark Gaia In Charge!
Chapter Thirteen: Dark Gaia And The Cursed Chaos Emerald!
Chapter Fourteen: Dark Gaia's Lucky Day!
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Gaia Goes To School!
Chapter Sixteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone!
Chapter Seventeen: Dark Gaia's Trust Issues Issues!
Chapter Eighteen: Dark Gaia's Scary Trip To The Dentist Office!
Chapter Nineteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone Again!
Chapter Twenty: The Night Of a Casino Winner!

Chapter Nine: Dark Gaia vs Police!

35 3 0
By Delilah_Pretztail

Scrouge is going on a walk with Dark Gaia and Whip. All of a sudden a police grabs Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia: HEY!!! PUT ME DOWN!!

Scrouge widens his eyes and takes Dark Gaia back from the police. Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms FUR comfort.

Officer ???: *Growls* Scrouge! You hang out with that mutt!?

Scrouge: I hangout with a cool dude. You're the mutt.

Dark Gaia laughs cutely from that before Scrouge walks away with Dark Gaia in his arms.

After they got home

Whip: That was weird.

Scrouge: Yeah it was.

Dark Gaia started making paper airplanes before playing with them. Dark Gaia loves making paper airplanes and play with them.

The next day

Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip are having a picnic at the park. It's a beautiful day so it's an obviously good idea to have a picnic today.

Whip and Dark Gaia are playing catch as Scrouge continues to relax under the sun. All of the sudden the same cop from yesterday kicked Dark Gaia out of the park where Scrouge and Whip are still at.

Scrouge growls, grabs Dark Gaia, and brings Dark Gaia back in before looking at the cop with anger.

Scrouge: What the heck is your problem with Dark Gaia!? Cops are supposed to protect all not favor others over one!

Officer ???: He was shooting a gun near the beach. It against the law to shoot guns there. If I continue to see Dark Gaia then I'll have no choice but to send him to The No Zone.

Scrouge: He was here with us!

Whip: Dude! He's talking about what happened 3 weeks ago!

3 weeks ago

Whip is currently comforting Scrouge as she does some cloud watching. Scrouge didn't cheer up as he was still sad because of what happened this morning. All of the sudden a huge shot gun sound came out of nowhere.

Whip: What was that!?

Scrouge shot up as more gun shots started going off. Sonic's, Tails's, and Light Gaia's house got burned down an hour ago so Sonic, Tails, and Light Gaia are temporary staying with Scrouge and Whip.

Sonic: What's going on out there!?

Scrouge: Relax, most likely the gun range around here.

Tails looks out of the window before freaking out.

Tails: SCROUGE!!! THERE'S SOMETHING YOU NEED TO SEE THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!

Scrouge rushes to the window where Tails is before looking out of the window. It was Dark Gaia and Fiona practicing shooting guns.

Dark Gaia: Why does my aim suck!?

Whip widens her eyes when she sees Dark Gaia being with Fiona.

Whip: Is that... Is that Dark Gaia with Fiona!?

Scrouge: *Widens his eyes* DARK GAIA!?

Fiona sees Scrouge before looking at Dark Gaia.

Fiona: Keep practicing.

Dark Gaia: Ok.

Dark Gaia tries to get his aim right as Whip tries not to have a anime nosebleed at due to the fact that Dark Gaia looks hot when he's holding and or using a gun.

Whip: Why does Dark Gaia look so hot when he's holding a gun!?

Present Day

Scrouge: Oh... But he had amnesia! Someone made him!

Officer ???: No excuses! By the way I'm Officer Polar The Polar Bear. So don't let him go outside until 3 more weeks later!

Polar leaves.

Scrouge: O-ok...

Scrouge takes Dark Gaia and Whip back to the yacht.

The next

Scrouge kept Dark Gaia inside while Whip does some cloud watching. Scrouge keeps Dark Gaia company. Something didn't feel right with Scrouge and Whip as Dark Gaia as he was trying to catch a fly that flew into the yacth.

Whip: Something's not right here...

Scrouge: Yeah... But... I don't know what.

Dark Gaia is still trying to catch the fly that flew into the yacht. Whip quickly holds Dark Gaia close to her as the fly flies away.

Whip: Let's just get ready to eat...

Scrouge: Ok.

Whip gets dinner ready as Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms. Scrouge holds Dark Gaia close to him. Dark Gaia is still just so cute as he continues to snuggle into Scrouge's arms.

Whip: What do you guys want for dinner?

Scrouge: Bacon.

Dark Gaia: Dead rats!

Whip tries not to have another anime nosebleed from the request of the kind of food Dark Gaia wants to eat.

Whip: *Blushes* I'll make Dark Gaia's food first!

Whip quickly makes Dark Gaia's food first before Whip starts making Scrouge's food.

After dinner

Whip fell asleep after she read a book about the true origins about dragons. Dark Gaia is still having trouble falling asleep as he's having to sleep with Scrouge... Again.

Dark Gaia: Scrouge... I can't fall asleep...

Scrouge gently picks Dark Gaia up and takes him to his bed before laying down in his bed with Dark Gaia in his arms.

Scrouge: *Gently smiles* There, now can you try?

Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms before falling asleep. Dark Gaia continues to snuggle into Scrouge's arms in his sleep.

The next day

Dark Gaia is playing Tic Tac Toe with Scrouge at the moment. Dark Gaia won 25 times while Scrouge lost 25 times. Scrouge growls as he tries to win a round. Dark Gaia wins again.

Dark Gaia: Yay I won!

Whip giggles cutely from this as she was videotaping the whole thing. Dark Gaia gets hungry and makes himself some pancakes.

Scrouge yells in anger, but excused himself. Scrouge goes outside where his punching bag is before he started punching it so he didn't destroy any furniture of theirs.

Dark Gaia finishes making pancakes as Whip finishes putting the video she recorded for the Tic Tac Toe game on a DVD. Dark Gaia sees another fly and goes after it.

Dark Gaia: Get back here you stupid fly!

Whip widens her eyes when she sees that Dark Gaia is about to follow the fly through a open window. Whip quickly closes the window.

Scrouge blocks the window and went back inside as he killed the fly.

Scrouge: This isn't a coincidence anymore. Someone is doing this.

Scrouge closes the door before closing all of the windows before going to the wheel.

Scrouge: I'm driving this yacht somewhere else. We're going to the beach since that isn't a area for flies to survive.

Dark Gaia: *Hisses cutely* Ok!

Scrouge drives the yacht to the beach while Dark Gaia snuggles into the blankets that's on the couch for some reason.

After they gotten to the beach

Dark Gaia is watching TV with Scrouge and Whip who are asleep at the moment. A fly flies in before Dark Gaia started following the fly. Dark Gaia then follows the fly throughout the yacht.

Whip wakes up to see that Dark Gaia and the fly are close to one of the open windows. Whip quickly wakes Scrouge up.

Scrouge quickly dashed to the window before closing it.

Dark Gaia is SOMEHOW outside of the yacht.

Dark Gaia: SCROUGE!!! LET ME BACK IN!!!

Scrouge quickly gets Dark Gaia back inside. All of a sudden yelling is heard in the background.

Whip looks out the window to see what's going on. Whip takes Scrouge and Dark Gaia outside of the yacht to show them that a cop is yelling at Polar.

Whip: Officer Polar!?

Scrouge: What's going on!?

Random cop: I'm arresting Polar for impersonating a police officer!

The cop puts Polar in the back of the car.

Random cop: Also Dark Gaia was NEVER in trouble in the first place.

The cop drives away with Polar in the back of the car. Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms for warmth before Scrouge smiles as he holds Dark Gaia close to him. Whip just had an idea popped up in her head.

Whip: *Pulls out her camra* Family picture?

Scrouge nods before Whip sets the camera. Dark Gaia and Whip gets on each side of Scrouge before the picture gets taken.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1314

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 789 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
49K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
42.8K 83 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭