Cuts || Taekook [ Finished ]

By TaesJams

"i am going to die." "w-what?" WARNING self harm and depression sexual content extremely sad :( lowercase int... More

prewords
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
The end
please read
guys istg

12

2.3K 91 73
By TaesJams

warning; explicit adult scenario at jeongguks pov. (18+)

not that yall thirsty hoes care but still lol. also. author can relate.

this is long. (2519 words omg)

Taehyung POV

both of us were in jeongguks car again, we drove through the streets of seoul. jeongguks eyes drifted from left to right and back again, focussing on the road as he drove towards the centre of seoul. the roads got busier once we neared the centre. big buildings towering above us. seoul, a city one could only dream of. we parked our car and got out, deciding to walk the last bits as the streets were insanely crowded by now, there was no way we would be able to drive through.

kookie paced to my side of the car, and took my hand in his. i felt my insides bubble. god i'm so in love with him. he smiled and took my chin, kissing my lips softly. once he broke away, i smiled at him and pulled my hand through his hair, not noticing the red hairs that remained between my fingers, and eventually fell on the ground as we started walking in a, to me, unknown direction. jeongguk seemed to know the way, though, because he confidently started walking through the crowed streets.

i felt how eyes followed us as we walked, holding hands. i squeezed jeongguks hand softly. the younger looked at me, frowning a little. "t-t-they're wat-atching." i mumbled under my breath. jeongguk perked his head up after looking at our hands, and looked around. a smile crept on his face. "they must be jealous of me." i frowned at first but when my head processed the words i blushed red. jeongguk grinned.

once we reached our destination, i smiled widely. a cute little restaurant in front of us, lights all over making it look warmly and comfortable. it had started to snow again and we shuffled inside. "i had a reservation for two." jeongguk said, dragging me to the counter. a cute female in a black blouse nodded and showed us our table before taking our jackets and handing us cards.

"koooooookkkieeee!" i whined with a wide smile on my lips. "why are you doing thiiiiis? ahhh." i hid my face in my hands, my insides jumping and my heart pumping rather harsh. i felt two hands on mine and they slowly lowered mine. jeongguk stared deeply into my eyes, a smile on his face, his hands never letting mine go. "listen baby, i love you so much." i blushed again, not used to the sweet words of my ggukkie, even after a year.

we had a good dinner before we headed back to our hotel. snowflakes falling from the sky and slowly putting up a thin layer of white snow on the ground, the cars, trees and houses. stars shone brightly above us, making the sky look like a christmastree. my hand rested in jeongguks, his in mine. i felt safe. safe with him. safe and somewhat happy. no.. actually, i felt really happy with jeon jeongguk. my big but cute boyfriend.

jeongguk opened the door of our room, walking in after letting me enter. i huffed and let myself fall down on the bed. i heard jeongguk chuckle. "i put extra clothes for you in the black trolley, your pj's are in there too." he said, making me stand up a little too quickly. god i was so done with this tight suit. jeongguk snorted but i decided to make it up with a kiss before i pulled my tata nightsuit out of the suitcase, and hurried into the bathroom.

Jeongguk POV

while taehyung was in the bathroom changing, i also took my nightsuit. it was a long, white satin blouse-like shirt. taehyung gifted it to me on my birthday last september. there was no pants with it, so the cuteass decided to buy a soft pink shortpants. which, by the way, really formed out my ass. taehyung, still in the bathroom gave me some time to prepare some things. i was quite nervous, my face a little heated and my heart beating somewhat faster than it would usually do. the package of rubbers in my hand, i walked to the bedroom across the bathroom. 

the bed was made as i had asked. the sheets were silk and coloured in a deep red. there was a string of lights on the ground, which i turned on. i dimmed the main lighting on the ceiling, and turned around to see what it looked like. the lights on the ground were a soft white, reflecting on the silked sheets of the bed. on the nightstand, a readinglight and a bottle of wine, dressed with two glasses, again. across the bed, next to the door, a dresser with a television on top. on the other nightstand, a cute light. i put the condoms in the drawer of that nightstand. on the bed, flowerpetals and a couple of very soft looking pillows. i smiled, content with the look of the bedroom, before i stepped out again, and closed the door.

taehyung, still in the bathroom made me roll my eyes, a grin on my lips. "babe, you ready?" i asked, knocking the door. i heard a soft hum and opened the balcony door. immediately, the lights turned on. the snowflakes fell down to ground. the balcony had a roof over it, protecting the hottub and the heating lamps. before stepping outside, i opened the booklet on the table, looking on how to start the tub and the lamps. once i found the switches next to the the balcony door, i dressed off. i hung my pj's over the chair in the livingroom, and stepped, fully naked, into the warm water of the tub. "fuck the champange is still inside." i groaned.

just then the bathroom door opened and taehyung stepped outside, looking like a total cutie, as always. my heart made a turn as i saw the soft blush on his face. "tae baby, i'm here." i said as i saw him look around. "ah ggukgguk!" he said, making me smile. "ah, hyung, please bring the champagne, i forgot it." i said as he started to walk towards me, luckily i was on time, and the older skipped back to get the campagne. he put the ice box with the beverage and the glasses on the bathbridge that i had set up while he was getting the drink. he quickly looked down on me, probably checking if i was wearing any clothes. he blushes and dropped his pj's to the ground before he stepped into the warm, bubbling water too. 

not much later the older sat closely next to me, my arm around his neck, his head on my shoulder. we had glasses with champagne in our hands as we watched the city of seoul slowly fall to sleep. snow had stopped falling from the sky and now all we saw were the citylights and the bright stars in the night sky. 

i poured champagne in our glasses when the first one had gone empty. we bumped our glasses against one another, the glasses making a high sound. i stared into my boyfriends eyes, sinking into them deep. taehyung stared at me too, and for a second, there seemed to be nothing there but us. his face close to mine, a sweet blush creeping on both our faces. my hand slips to taehyung waist, his arms sneaking around my neck. he leans in, his eyes sinking and they closed before we were even falling into the touch. our lips connect, my heart starts beating faster. lips moving in synchronisation, hands roaming and touching the others warm body.

both of my hands are on taehyungs hips as i help the boy climb onto lap. taehyungs hands holding onto my shoulders, his lips sightly parted, a deep blush on his cheeks. i feel him grind onto my semi-erection slowly. i growl in his mouth after connecting our lips again, my tongue grazing over his lower lip. his lips part slightly, the tip of his tongue touching mine. again my heart beats faster, my face gets hotter, just like my shoulders and my ears. his left hand travels from my neck to my chest, and slowly lower to my abs, where his hand rests. my hands still on his hips, i break the kiss and lower my lips to his ears, his neck and his collarbones. i kiss and suck on his bare skin, his right hand holding onto my neck. a purple lovebite appears on his neck, just below his ear, and another one, on his collarbone. a groan escapes his mouth and i take a break from painting his neck to look at him. i grin and connect our lips again. 

"g-gukkie..?" i look up, my eyes connecting with his. a red faced taehyung is looking at me. he looks shy and fragile like this, sitting on my lap, a deep blush on his cheeks, lips swollen and slightly parted, neck painted with lovebites. my desire only grows looking at the boy in front of me. his body full of scars, hair sticking to his forehead. my eyes softened. "y-yes, baby?" my voice cracked, making me realise how he was enchanting me. how much my heart hurted having him love me this much. how much it broke me to be fighting this battle alone, afraid to leave him. afraid to have him be sad and alone again. "i-i-i'm ne-nervous.." he spoke, snapping me back to the moment. "m-me too, baby.." i said, softly. he smiled slightly before he rested his head on my shoulder. my hands wrapped around his body, drawing circles on his back. fuck.. i love you so much.. so much taehyung.

we decided to move the scene to the bedroom, we got out and quickly dried our naked bodies. i turned off the lights and the tub. i stood behind taehyung, sneaking my leftarm under his knees, and my right arm around his shoulders as i picked him up. his arms found support around my neck, and he pressed himself close to my chest. i carefully shuffled into the bedroom, dropping the male on the bed, which he seemed to love. "woah ggukkie.." he said, before i hovered over him. my hands placed next to his head, my knees next to his hips. 

i leaned in, connecting our lips again. my hair hung a little over my eyes, but sticked to my forehead not long after. taehyungs member was now erected too, the both of us were now really heated up and horny. i kissed down taehyungs body, earning cute groans and sometimes a soft moan from him as i moved lower and lower. i made a stop at his nipples and nibbled softly on the left, while my hand played with the right. taehyung bucked his hips at the touch, the tip of his member poking my belly. his hands were on my back, holding onto my shoulders tightly. i lowered  further, my lips now on his hips and his lower abdomen. i used my hand first, i slowly stroked my fingers over taehyungs member. i rubbed my thumb over his tip before i kissed it. i made sloppy, wet kisses on his hardening cock. after just a bit, i took his member in my mouth, slowly deepening as i sucked him off. my ears were being blessed by the olders groans as i kept licking and sucking his member. not long after i felt his hands tangle into my hair, he bucked his hips and thrusted into my mouth, making me gag a little. it took me not long to get used to the feeling, and soon taehyungs semen was filling up my mouth. a bit dripped down my lips and onto my neck, but i tried to swallow most of it. 

i crawled up kissing his torso back to his neck. i heard him gasp. "oh my gosh ggukkie, i'm sorry." i frowned and looked up, me too gasping as i looked at the lock of red hair in his hand. "u-uh it's okay, taehyungie.." i said, taking the hairs from him and throwing them in the dustbin. once back on the bed, i asked taehyung to stand on his all fours, knowing this would be the best way to keep him from pulling my hair again. i took the condoms from the drawer, and rolled one on my member. a package of lube was in the box too, i took it out, and lubed up my fingers before carefully inserting one into taehyungs ass. "ah.." i heard him groan as i pushed my finger in. "hmn... it hurts.." he gasped, as i moved my finger slowly in and out of him. he moaned higher than when i sucked him off, his hands gripping onto the sheets. his knuckles turned white when i inserted two more fingers, scissoring him to lose the latter up.

not much later i pushed myself into him after lubing my dick up with lots and lots of lube. i groaned at the tight walls surrounding my member and them clenching around it every now and then. before i started to move my hips, i leaned forward, kissing the olders cheek. he was softly sobbing, pain flowing through his body as i filled him up. i then moved my hips to his ass, thrusting my dick in and out of him at a slow, steady pace. he cried out at first, but soon his cries turned into high moans. he would moan my name, causing me to want more, and i'd thrust harder, deeper, faster. the bed squeecked underneath us when i picked up the pace. taehyung was at this point, moving his hips back to meet my thrust. suddenly he screamed my name, causing me to stop. he whined "N-no-o gg-gukkie,.. aah- h-harder." when i realised i had found his prostate, i moved quickly. i slammed my cock into him, hitting his bundle of nerves over and over again, causing him to scream loudly. "ah fu-uck je-eon!" while i kept thrusting, my hand played with his tip. he came not long after. i rode my orgasm out too, before i pulled out of him, rolling the used rubber off my member. 

the older, panting heavily, fell down on the bed, his lips parted, a blush still on his face. i quickly threw away the condom, and covered the two of us in the bedsheets. taehyung didn't waste any time to crawl over, and rest his head on my chest. i smiled and played with the hair on his head. his hand rested on my chest and i looked at the clock on the nightstand. three twentysix ante meridiem. (a.m. yall) i looked back at taehyung, who had fallen asleep already. 

"i love you, kim taehyung. and i'm so, so sorry." i sighed. i closed my eyes, and fell asleep, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 1.6K 5
A transfer student from the province of Daegu. That bravery to take a risk to study and work in the big city, Seoul, was too naive and innocent to re...
4.8K 213 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
820K 32.3K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
217K 9.7K 32
▹ in which Namjoon has a condition where he is unable to lie. ◃ ft. Yoonmin, Vhopekook Started: 06.10.20 Ended: 09.27.20 37.6K words* ★ #1- bottomjoo...