The Original 3rd Quarter Quell

By RedneckFangirl

What if Snow never changed the Quarter Quell? What if Katniss and Peeta knew about the rescue? What if Katnis... More

The 3rd Quarter Quell Announcement
The Reaping
On The Train
That Night On The Train
Talking To Haymitch
The Tribute Parade
The Interview With Caesar
Meeting The Other Mentors
Forgiving Johanna Mason
The Ultrasound
Shocking News
A Secret Meeting
President Snow!?!?
Being Prepped For The Wedding
The Wedding
Sorry Guys Not An Update
Prepping The Tribute's For Their Interview's
The Interview
Author's Note
Author's Note
Major Author's Note
The Toasting
Picking Out Names
Author's Note
Let the 75th Annual Hunger Games BEGIN!!
Thank You
Games Begin
Rescue
Sequel

Hovercraft

884 27 10
By RedneckFangirl

Danielle's P.O.V.
Before I fell unconscious I saw Katniss and Peeta and she whispered, "I told you we'd get you and the baby out."
When awoke again I took off my IV drip and went out a slide door and saw Katniss and Peeta sitting eating some muffins and another guy, Finnick, I think, saying how he wishes he could shoot a muffin off Haymitch's head. (Divergent Fans should get a joke about muffins from Divergent), When I entered they looked up and I said, "Where's Gale?" Katniss looks at Peeta and Peeta says, "Danielle, Gale is very beat up. The doctors on here think that if he doesn't wake up by the time we get him to District 13 then he will never." I fall to my knees and start sobbing. Katniss, Peeta, Annie, and Finnick come over to me and I whisper, "He has to. He has to. I don't want our child to grow up without a father like we did."
Katniss's P.O.V.
When Danielle said that I was stunned and said, "Gale is the baby's father?" She only nods and Annie help Danielle up while Finnick says, "Darling, have a sugar cube. You'll feel a little better." Peeta pulls a seat out for her, while Haymitch just finishes another bottle and pops another.
Gale woke up about four hours and 6 minutes ago and Danielle just came out from visiting him, I go to see Gale and he looks at me worried and I say, "Gale they made it out in time, but there is no District 12."
The End of The Original 3rd Quarter Quell. I'm writing a new book called The Original Mockingjay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.2K 22
agatha of gavaldon is a princess, and she has a secret. several, in fact. she's pretty good at keeping them, by now. tedros of camelot is a king, and...
4.5K 164 6
. Here Y/n has a crush on her senior who is cold. Let's see if her crush likes her back.
953K 40.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.7K 51 9
toast baby If you have not read the Hunger Games, or are not old enough to go read them, please, do NOT read this! It contains older person themes! (...