The Red Lounge

By aconst

[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Visuals
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Visuals II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book Two
Fun Idea?
question?
Beta Readers Needed!

Chapter 38

11.1K 380 4
By aconst

I snuggled next to Elijah as we laid on the couch. I ran my fingers over his chest and enjoyed the silence. After my emotional meltdown, all I wanted to do was be in his arms and look past everything that had happened. I had already apologized for the way I treated him in the car and he apologized for not telling me sooner.

It seemed like all of our problems withered away, that was until I saw her name pop on his screen. She was calling. It was nearly 10 o'clock and I knew that late night talks could become deep and personal. She knew what she was doing and I didn't appreciate it.

I could feel his heart racing more than usual when he noticed that she was calling. He looked at his cellphone but didn't reach for it.

"It could be important," I said, knowing that I knew it was just one his ex's games.

"Whatever she can tell me today she can wait till tomorrow." Her name disappeared and a missed called notification popped up.

We laid back in our comfortable position, but then her named reappeared.

"Clearly not," I said, staring at his phone.

He groaned and reached over for the phone.

"Hello?" He answered, a tinge of irritation in his voice.

"Hey! I called earlier. What are you up to?" I heard her ask.

"Why'd you call? I was in the middle of something important."

"Oh, really?" Her voice become slightly sexual and it made me uncomfortable. "Like what?"

"Karina," he scolded. "Did you need to update me on the case?"

"Yes, but hell, I just wanted to chit chat a bit."

"Its a little late for chit chat."

"We always chit chatted on the phone at night. Sometimes until the early AMs. That's the only time you had time for me..." I wanted to punch her for reminiscing and attempting to bring up old times that clearly had sentimental feelings attached to them, but I felt bad for her. Her current boyfriend probably wasn't giving her the attention that she needed which she was seeking from another man. Though, Felix did say that she cheated so maybe that was just her way of cajoling men into an affair. She made them feel bad for her relationship and then they want to step in to look like the good guy.

Elijah sighed. "Look, we are partners in the case not in a relationship. I'm not interested in being friends, Karina. You can talk to me anytime only if its regarding the case."

"Very well, Elijah. I'm used to getting the cold shoulder from you, anyways. So I was looking into the lo--"

"Wait," Elijah said hastily. "Give me a second."

"Baby, I'm going to have to take this in the other room," he informed me quietly. He patted my back, signaling me to sit up.

"Sit. I won't listen," I said, kneeling down onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asked, still seated on the couch.

"Shh," I said and scooted in between his legs so I could unbutton his pants.

He knew what I was going to do and he threw his head back. "Why," he drawled out in anticipation.

"Keep talking," I suggested with a mischevious smile as I pulled out his hardening cock out.

He glared at me with lustful eyes and shook his head. "Okay, continue," he said on the phone.

I started licking the tip of his cock and sucked on just the head. He hummed, which I couldn't decipher if it was from my doing or in response to what she had told him. I slowly slid his cock deeper into my mouth and ran my lips up and down them.

He placed his hand on his thigh and grasped it. He exhaled deeply and thats when I knew I had him. He looked at me and I made eye contact with him as I keep pushing him into my mouth, sucking him long and hard.

He pulled the phone away from his ear and moaned lightly. "Morena, I can't concentrate," he breathed.

I stopped the eye contact and started to move my mouth faster. I stroked his cock as I tasted him and all his flavors. He tried so hard to contain his moan which turned me on even more. He seemed somewhat dazed when he placed the phone back towards his ear.

"I can't talk right now. We'll discuss more tomorrow," he said to Karina and hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked him in a playful tone.

He gazed me with his dark eyes and shook his head. "I'm going to get you," he said.

"What?" I gasped.

All of a sudden, he scooped me up from the floor and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed from the surprise and asked him where we were going, but there was no response.

He slapped my ass as we walked towards his room and told me to remain silent. Was he getting back at me for making him go silent?

He placed me onto the bed and walked towards his dresser. "Mhm..." He turned back around and faced me. He had an item in his hand but I couldnt get a clear view of it since he had it covered. "Do you trust me?"

"Generally, yes but I'm not sure if I want to right now," I said nervously and flashed a weak smile.

"Why not?"

"You're trying to get back at me for keeping you silent..."

"I am," he admitted. "Do you trust me?" He asked again.

"Yes," I whispered.

He walked over to me with an intense look in his eyes. My stomach filled with butterflies and I shifted around uneasily.

"Close your eyes," he asked softly.

"Elijah," I sighed. "I'm sorry..."

"No you're not," he said. "You enjoyed doing that."

The corner of my lip turned up and he smiled at me. "Baby, close your eyes. I won't hurt you."

"Okay," I sighed and closed my eyes.

He gingerly grabbed my arm and ran his fingers down them. He held my hand in his and placed a sweet kiss on top. I smiled, but it quickly disappeared when I felt a cold band wrap around my hand.

I opened my eyes and noticed that he handcuffed one of my hands. "Oh my god..."

"Next hand," he ordered with a serious look in his face.

I hid my hand and bit my lip. "Elijah..."

"Morena, give your hand. You can't tease me, withhold me from expressing myself and get away with it."

"You could've moaned," I corrected with a sly look on my face.

"You would've enjoyed that, wouldn't you?"

"I would have thoroughly enjoyed that," I admitted. I decided to tap into my submissive side and give him my hand. Despite this being different from we usually did, the unfamiliarity of it had turned me on.

"Good," he praised and handcuffed the other hand. "Lay down."

I obeyed and took a deep breath. He pulled me towards the edge of the bed and slowly slipped my underwear off. He pried my legs opened and smiled at the view. I squirmed around in anticipation, needing him to taste me and tease me.

He warmly breathed onto my private area, having me circle my hips around in pleasure. "Elijah," I moaned.

"Not a sound."

"What are you going to do if I make a sound?"

He gave me a challenging look which turned my stomach into knots. Elijah had been full of surprises today and they were either hit or miss. What if my punishment was a miss? He had many tricks up his sleeve and my gut was telling me to not test him.

"Actually...nevermind," I mumbled.

He chuckled and began teasing me with his skillful fingers. He took his time to give attention to every part of my private and would focus on what caused my body to react more. He removed his finger and began to kiss me. He pulled on my secondary lips with his lips and used his tongue to lick my sweet spot. I wrapped my legs around his head and shoulders, bucking my hips out in hunger.

I wanted to call out his name, run my fingers through his hair, grab his cock and jump on it but was restricted from all touch and noise. I bit down on my lip when he moved at a faster rhythm. I was so close to coming and desperately wanted him to jam himself inside me.

I moved my hips around in frustration and Elijah held onto my thighs with his strong hands. "Are you almost there?" He asked and then grinned, knowing that I couldn't respond to him.

All of a sudden, he hovered over me and filled me with his thick, long cock. "Oh God... Elijah," I moaned into his ear.

"Fuck. I love hearing your moans," he said in between breaths. His movement became faster and deeper. I pulled him in close with my legs, wanting every inch and more in me.

He slammed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. His muscular back arched as he came and my hips spasmed as I followed.

He pulled himself out of me and raised an eyebrow up. "I prefer hearing your moans. It let's me know that you're enjoying, though I did like seeing you squirm."

"I couldn't keep quiet. It was too much.".

He walked over to uncuff me and smiled. "We will use these for another time."

"Felix was right, you are a freak."

"Hey, I had many years of exploring, fantasizing and now, executing. I'll show you all of them in time."

I shifted in place, wriggling in anticipation. I wanted to explore his fantasy world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
Broken By Sara

Teen Fiction

225K 9.1K 171
"Clementine..." his voice is gentle, as though he's reading my mind. He searches my eyes, concern seeps through his features. I swallow the lump in m...
408K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
704K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...