π…πšπ­π‘πžπ«π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 || Sleep...

By Asttyx

Before L'manberg existed, those who dreamed for a free world where no fear existed were only children. Some w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10

9

826 35 54
By Asttyx

"Whoa, go in George!" Sapnap pushed the older kid with force, George stumbled and literally fell right in his butt as the two of them looked up at real ship, face to face and up close at that, Sapnap couldn't refrain his excitement and instead of helping George up, he held his hands and started dragging him in the ship's entrance. A real ship! In their local beach!

It was very weird to say that the locals didn't flock over the ship so Sapnap really thought that they aren't interested with the sailors but another reason must be that, since they have already checked it out that morning, they are done with it.

"What? Why me?"

"Because I told you so, duh." He reasoned, he just rolled his eyes when he saw that George didn't move in his place and was hesitating like a baby. "Nevermind, I'll do it." Like he always did.

His sandals touched the sand, as soon as he scanned his surroundings and saw no one coming in their direction, his eyes quickly returned to the ship. The open entrance attracted him and he got the urge to run inside and explore the whole thing.

"It's not even a pirate ship, I don't see any Jolly Roger."

"But it's a ship alright?" His eyes squinting as he finally made sure no one was watching them even though they look suspiciously obvious hiding behind a small coconut tree that could barely hide their bodies.

Pulling George's hand, he dashed right in the entrance, their feet softly making a sound.

Thump Thump Thump

They're in. What now?
"Are we even allowed to do this?" George looked at the younger guy who looked unsure the moment he stepped in the ship.

"Clearly the entrance is open," He snickered while the mushroom boy stood unsure with sweat dripping down his forehead. "They're asking for it."

"Asking for what?"

Sapnap rolled his eyes and but held George's hand and went inside, it wasn't long after they were in the deck. Both of their eyes went upwards to the poop deck and their eyes sparkled once they both saw the helm.

"Is that what I think it is?" George whispered, pointing at it with shaking hands. He never really admitted to it but he lowkey liked the stories that Sapnap told him and it made him more curious about it.

"Isn't it gorgeous?" The black haired kid dropped George's hand and slowly made his way to it, like everything around him disappeared and it's only the helm and him in his vision. A romantic walk to it, a step closer and he can almost touch it. Should he stir it for a bit? Maybe not, trespassing is already a crime but....that gorgeous shiny oakwood. It made his heart do summersaults even if he really did feel that way.

"Sapnap, I really think you shouldn't touch that."

The older kid warned but he didn't listen, it was now before him and it looked very shiny. Here it goes again, his heart beating loudly as if ringing in his ears. His hands slowly touched it and he felt it. Shiny, smooth, wood.

He couldn't explain his emotions and he couldn't contain his excitement. The background fading and starting to look like color pink, hearts floating in the air. If he stir it, would the ship turn and he could sail it? That's too good to be true.

It's just me and you against the world, buddy.

"Hey."

Flinching as their eyes went in the opposite direction, the deck mast. A boy maybe about his age but seemed to look older judging by his height, was right there. He was wearing a white mask with a smiley face in it. He was also wearing a green hood and his hair appeared to be blond.

"Hah, I can't believe there would be intruders in this land. How interesting."

Sapnap froze on the spot when the kid got down in his position by swinging in one of the ropes in the yardarm. He wasn't intimidated at all, in fact he thought that it was so cool.

The kid now in the main deck looked at George, inspecting his as his masked face went closer to the kid's and George immediately shrunk his position.

"I—uh...c-could you m-move?" His face flushed while asking but apparently the masked kid was much taller than him so George could just move and the kid would pin his face close with George's.

"Ah, and a timid one at that." The kid chuckled, his voice sound venomous but George doubted that he had any ill intentions.

"Um—excuse me! Do you own this ship?!" Sapnap could no longer contain his excitement and shouted, the kid with the mask was getting annoying at this. He stood back and crossed his arms while he faces Sapnap.

"Hands off." He ordered with a firm tone.

The kid followed and instead of feeling threatened, his eyes sparkled in amazement. Amazing! Everything in there for him was amazing! The kid before him looked so cool that he would basically get down on his knees and would beg to be friends with him.

"Ahh! so it is yours! Do you sail this ship? Where did you buy this? When did you buy this? Is it expensive? Is it handed down to you? Are you a pirate? Do you have crew members? So you hunt for treasures? Do you have that mask on because you have a scar somewhere in your face and you got it in a cool fighting adventure? Huuuuh?"

"Wait what? Calm down," His feet leading to Sapnap's direction, his hands was on his pockets like he looked like one of those cool dudes that looked like thugs. "First of all, who gave you both permission to come in here as you please?"

"The ship was open."

The kid mentally facepalmed at Sapnap's answer. Of course it is open, how else would the ship stay balanced in the shore if it was closed? And yes, he admits to it being opened but it wasn't for people to just suddenly walk in and do what the hell they want.

"Get out."

"What? No way, we just got here." The blind kid looked at Sapnap with his eyes looking like it was going to bore in his flesh before looking at George who avoided eye contact. "Nope, I wasn't a part of it. I'm just accompanying him."

The kid rolled his eyes behind his mask, so neither of the kids noticed it. He held Sapnap's shoulders before pushing him down and when they passed by George standing, he pushed his back, leading both kids at the exit.

"Please leave, guys. Once my mom finds out about you guys trespassing, I bet she would—"

"Be mad? Oh Please, I'm a sweet talker and I can get your mom to like me within a minute." Sapnap smirked at himself, proudly like his nose growing each second that pass by.

"...." Like he was debating on whether to kick him out or let him stay, the kid definitely have this long bored face behind his mask and the others have guessed it correctly. "I meant that she wouldn't leave you two alone. She adores children." He sighed, explaining.

"Oh," Sapnap paused. "That's unexpected."

"You meant unfortunate." George added and was quickly followed by a 'tsk' sound from Sapnap.

It was a very calm silence, without any awkwardness before one of them finally spoke up.

"So, is it true that you're a pirate?!" Obviously the kid asked, his eyes sparkling again like the whole galaxy was there.

"I wouldn't kind of... say that? Anyways, why are you talking to me? Why are you still here? Get off!" He shooed the two kids away from the ship, it was a bummer and once their feet was no longer on the ship and they could feel the sand once again, Sapnap pouted.

"I just want a ride, is it that bad of a dream?"

The kid who was listening rolled his eyes again and decided to leave them alone.

Walking back was George and Sapnap, the latter was purposely walking slowly while whining loudly so that the kid onboard could hear his complaints. It was starting to get a bit annoying and George's shoulders began to grow multiple mushrooms and he was beginning to keep his distance with the complaining kid.

"No wonder he doesn't plan on letting you on even if you complain."

"What?" Sapnap stopped, his eyes burned George's but George's oblivious expression didn't change. Is George saying that the kid wasn't letting him in because he's loud? Annoying?

"Your reasons are too simple." George started. Huh?, Sapnap's eyes looked like he was confused but it was also asking what the older kid was talking about. "Make it more reasonable...?"

"What do you mean?"

"Be more dramatic. I heard that the best way to convince someone is to act like a victim." He explained, Sapnap didn't get it at all. It appears his brain didn't have any settings to take in what the older kid advised and so his expression looked like those of an accusing eyes.

George sighed, his crossed arms no longer becoming one, his left hand in his hips and his right hand brushed his hair. "Look, I'll go first and you follow my lead."

The two in the sand stood there, the locals were too busy to bat them an eye and it was obvious in their eyes that they're only playing. Many other kids younger than them looked at the ship in amazement. Some are even running past them just to take a look on the ship before scurrying away.

"What are you doing?" Nick crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow as the when he saw the older kid kneeling in the sand, his hands in his chest like he was in some kind of soap opera. "Watch and learn..ehem ehem!"

"Oh dear! Whatever shall I do?! I have no place to call home! Nor parents to care for thee! I'm alone and lonely and the world seems to bore me! I am struggling to find people who can make me happy, but it appears that they couldn't satisfy me...!"

"George, what are you doing?! Get up!"

"—The world is so cruel, I've been alone for months and nobody can see, in all the magazines and papers there is always a family! I'm having a heartache as I kept thinking about it, I would rather die than having no family that would want me. I'm alone and the world cannot understand me! I'm lonely but it tends to get lonelier whenever I try to be happy! I wanted an escape!"

"Okay, you know what? Let's just stop here and let's go home." He gulped as he saw locals look their way in George's direction and others began approaching and forming a circle around them. The kid in the ship was on the deck and was looking directly at George's direction, Sapnap couldn't even tell what his expression what because of the mask. But in reality, the kid wasn't amused or anything and thought of the two kid before him as weirdo and an idiot. His poker faced was kept while he leaned in the handrail and observed the two kids who was causing a fuss.

"Capitalism is an issue and no one bats an eye on it, I have lost my parents because of it! We commoners would suffer but we wouldn't get much attention, unless we beg the kingdom and give them pension!"

'Is this treason or what?'

'Is he okay?'

'What a poor kid...'

'Isn't that George from the orphanage?'

'The heck is he doing?'

Sapnap began to bite his nails while covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. Should he just drag George out of this?

"Without a reason to live! I kept on walking on eggshells in case when I lose face, less people would judge me! But, I am nothing? A commoner with no name! I thought I would be better off dead but I just wanted to be like everyone else, I wanted to be free.. I wanted to be happy! And if there is something that could make me happy for even just a second, it is to sail across the sea and see the world in its natural place. Where will I find this peace?!"

"—Oh you poor kid!" All their eyes pinned on the voice on where it came from, George and Sapnap turned their head and saw a woman, in a luxurious coat that resembles of a captain went in front of George and kneeled eye-to-eye lev with him, she touched his cheek before looking directly in his eyes like the glasses George wore doesn't exist.

"You poor thing.. It must have been hard for you right? Don't worry, you wouldn't need to worry any longer.. I got you, I will grant your wish.." She stroked his cheeks and George couldn't help but stop his act, his fave looking at the woman in front of him, the woman have little pointy horns and beautiful fluffy white hair. She also have this kind smile on her face, and for a second George thought that his acting wasn't really an act.

"So be happy okay..?" She have this motherly smile and there is something in that smile that made him crave for motherly love. It made him feel safe and secure. What would've happened if his mother is still alive? Would she smile at him like this? Would he feel warm around her? Would he eat the delicious home cooked meals that he missed? Would he have never been bullied? But... if things would turn out that way, will he never meet Sapnap?

Sapnap stood there with his heart thumping, he looked at the woman who was expecting George to answer but George was so out of it, like his mind is in another world. Is this why he is called GeorgeNotFound? Does his mental presence in a place where his physical presence isn't, count? It is starting to get awkward and he really was sure that George have no idea.

He cleared his throat and looked at the crown who is beginning to leave and some appearing and finally did his plan. "EHEM."

"Ah! Right! Yes!" His eyes locked with the woman and forgot for a second why and what they were talking about.

The woman softly smiled at George and helped him get up, she took off her coat and put in in George's as she made her way towards the ship, George eyed Sapnap and Sapnap quickly understood and followed them. The crowd splits into two as the woman, George and Sapanp made way their way towards the ship.

It was like a wedding of some sort, Sapnap looked at the people eyeing him like they were asking why he's following them but he didn't pay them any mind. They walked past the deck and into the cabin room as soon as they passed and stepped. Sapnap hadn't noticed previously, but the ship was made of ancient oak and had masts as tall as him. Instead of greenery, it was decked with white to dove grey sails. The deep, dark browns, almost black, of the timbers provided a sense of calm inside.

Multiple curtains, white and black. It was beautiful to say, but the huge round table in front of them almost made the two kids stop. It was like a real pirate ship! The woman stopped and her eyes darted to Sapnap, she didn't remember inviting him in but he was a lot cuter and smaller compared to the kid with glasses.

"Don't worry, he's my friend." George informed before sitting in a chair and Sapnap did the same.

"Hello." The woman smiled like she was genuinely happy to see the other kid who was staring at amazement at the place. She felt like seeing a little puppy before her as she laughed and opened the door.

"I'll get you guys something to drink. Make yourself home." She turned away and in the distance, she began to prepare hot cocoa.

Surely the coat wasn't enough to cover George and Sapnap, even though the ship looked very old and worn down but the feeling it have made it more cooler, inside the cabin room was very cold even though the windows aren't opened at all. They felt like it was winter, but who are they kidding? This must be the fresh breeze air from the ocean.

The two kids looked at each other in celebration, Sapnap kept on smiling at George and the older kid felt his nose growing longer in pride.

The door burst opened and the halted in what they're doing, standing in front of the door was the kid with the mask on. He didn't look pissed or happy. Rather it was the feeling of displeasure that was coursing through his veins. His hands were tucked in his hoodie pocket, this clearly meant that he did not open the door but kicked it. Instead of getting mad, the woman's expression brightened as she waved at him to sit down.

"My little duckling! Sit down, sit down. Do you want hot cocoa too?" She asked, preparing another mug. She didn't really needed an answer cause either way, she would be making one for him even if he didn't ask.

The two kids laughed at the nickname as the masked kid glared at them before taking a seat. Not very obvious in the expression but his body language says it all.

The two kids stopped as they felt the kid stabbing them with his glares but they aren't really afraid, the fact that they laughed at his nickname made them look like they were a bully when the role they're supposed to be playing here us the victim.

"Mom, who are these kids?" He asked, the voice was sweeter than the tone he used minutes ago. Even the question made him appear curious, it is as if he had never met them before even if he's the one who kicked them out of the ship.

"Oh so it's his mom's ship?"

"I guess?" George whispered back at Sapnap.

"I saw them, they are really in a poor situation. I decided to grant them their dream." She answered dreamily, it made the two kids looked at each other weirdly. "Don't you want to do the same, Dream?"

"His names Dream?" George asks squinting his eyes.

"Pfft, I thought only girls have names like that."

Dreams face flushed and it was pretty obvious. "Hey! My name is amazing, alright?"

The woman came back with four mugs and she carefully placed each corresponding mug to another. She sat down after placing the last cup of mug in front of her. "That's right, because he is a beautiful dream. That's why his name is Dream." She explained.

Sapnap looked at the woman, she looked like she was cold but it seems that she was already used to the temperature as she did not shiver. He on the otherhand, was shivering like crazy and the coca was the only thing that could ease it. "That's a girly reason." George pointed before Dream blushed once again, before removing his mask.

There was features so different from the woman they saw, there are lots of freckles and his green eyes shined brightly. He have this big eyes that showered his innocence. He looked young, but never like a child nor a young adult. His cheeks was flushed red and his eyes was ever drooping slightly, his hands was on the mug and his head was hung low.

"Mom, stop! You're embarrassing me!"

"Oh? Now I'm embarrassing you?" She asked with a tone like she couldn't believe what her son is actually saying. Dream actually caught as he laughed it all along before saying that it's a joke and the two of them were laughing

Seeing the scene before them, George knew that it will again happen as he felt a small pang to his chest like he always did whenever Mr. Noveschosch would pay extra fatherly attention to Sapnap whenever he visited them, but he didn't mind it at all. It has always been the same and he wasn't that naive to figure out that he also wanted someone to love him like that as much as they did to them. He sat quietly like nothing was interesting before he felt a small squeeze in his hand and saw Sapnap giving him a comforting smile. That smile made him a little better as he breathed out before seeing the two faced his direction.

"So kids, what are your names?" The woman asked, Dream beside her was sipping on his hot cocoa slowly and wasn't paying any mind anymore.

"I'm Nicholas. But I prefer to be called Sapnap." Sapnap said as he looked at the woman who was smiling warmly at him before turning her attention to George.

"I'm George." The kid looked very unhappy but he wasn't, soon his shoulders began to grow mushrooms, the mother-son duo wasn't that blind to see what's going but they let the kid be.

"I'm Puffy. Captain Puffy, per say." The woman smiled at the two kids who stared at her in awe.

"You're a pirate?!" Sapnap jumped in his, his eyes widening. George groaned beside him, his eyes narrowing at the act.

"You can't just ask that, everyone knows that the owner of the ship is called captain, right?" He looked at Puffy, his face unsure but he was like asking for confirmation.

"I guess so..?" She laughed lightly at the two who started bickering for such small reason. Dream rolled his eyes and began to finish the cocoa.

"What's all the noise about?" A kid, maybe older than Dream walked it. He had a thin white shirt on, his hair was messy and so was the way that he delivered himself. His hair was in a darker shade of brown than George's and his eyes were glowing green. As his eyes scanned the whole room, he began to cower away and almost ran if the door wasn't closed already and he doesn't want to make a scene.

"Noah! Perfect timing! I want you to meet George and Sapnap!" She pointed at both boys who was frozen in their seats and began to readjust themselves from the sudden embarrassing actions.

"Oh uh.. hi?" He smiled forcefully, he slowly looked back at Puffy who was happy at the scene and he began to mouth, 'Can I go now?'

"Before you go, let me make you your hot cocoa."

"No I'm fine—"

"Don't be shy, come sit down." She pulled the little guy in her now empty seat, letting him now be the one to replace her position. Noah with wide-eyes was stiffly following her and as soon as she made sure that he had already took a seat, she left him and began to make another cup.

The silence was deafening, neither the brothers nor the bestfriends knew what to talk about. They're pretty sure that if they never really have to be forced in the situation and maybe are like strangers in a party, there is no chance they would talk to each other.

"Kids come on, interact." Puffy sang in a sing song tone as she looked at the kids who sat there not knowing what to do.

Even though they were forced to talk, the four had a nice talk despite the fact that George half-lied and Dream was still annoyed by the fact that he knew that the kids lied but he couldn't do anything about it.

The other kid was Dream's older brother Noah, he was a tab bit shy and he easily gets flustered. Somehow he started interacting, even though they barely know each other, Puffy was happy at the sight of the children talking in the table.

"Do you want me to help you pack?" Bad looked at Phil worriedly. Phil just told him that he will be leaving first thing tomorrow. He had worrying about his kids and even though he had woken up, reality hit him the very first time he opened his eyes.

"Don't worry Bad, I can handle this. I only got a couple of clothes." He smiled at the tempting offer, but he didn't want to be a burden anymore. He was already embarrassed enough to be staying in his home rent-free and receiving extra help would make him really guilty.

"Then you should really bring some of my baked goods. I'm sure your children will love them." Bad went to pull out some ingredients from the cabinet and began to get some bowls. "You cannot decline, I only make the most premium tasting goods. It's a great gift for them."

Phil laughed half heartedly, as he looked at Bad in worried manner. "But I think that once I reunite with them, food wouldn't be the first thing they would think about." Bad raised an eyebrow at Phil as he stopped midway in what they were doing. "Ah...That is, I'm not saying that your baked goods doesn't taste good."

"Great! What flavor do they like? Chocolate or Vanilla?"

"—I guess Vanilla?" Phil cringed at the answer though he couldn't do anything about it since Bad was insisting.

"Gee, you really have an old man's tastebuds. I'm sure your kids loves chocolates."

"Haha yeah.."

Bad was humming while getting the bar of chocolate and Phil couldn't do anything than stand there awkwardly. He was trying his hard to not look uncomfortable in front of the guy so he just continued packing even if he did try his best to look anywhere but the guy's direction.

He looked down again at the clothes before him, for what felt like a hundredth time. But again, it felt like it flashed before his eyes. Numerous voices began to take over and he couldn't hear his mind talking. It hurts. His head hurts.

As he watched the green and black clothes in front of him, he felt like it would obliterate, his lungs was constricted almost refusing to take sufficient air.

'Phil..'

'Phil, come back home..'

'Phil, go home quickly.'

'Phil, please."

What? When did this all begin? He squirmed, still unable to tale in the idea that some invisible weight is crushing him down like a boulder. He steadied his breathing and his mind became clear. The sound and scent of the burning fire though the was the only thing he could make out. It was almost like leaking gas, because of the sudden almost lack of oxygen, he tilted back conscious and everything was fine like nothing really happened.

"Phil," Bad didn't take a peek at the guy who was startled and instead he started to add flour. "You know, it's okay to be sad sometimes. But don't be sad all the time, remember the world will always be a playground. Now you don't want to be sad in a playground now, do you?"

"Ah, I guess not?"

"Are you alright? You don't sound so good." Bad turned to face Phil. Phil was stiffly in his seat, like he had seen better days. He was sweating all over and the strange falling down and going up on his chest made Bad turn his full attention on the guy.

"Does your would still hurt? Did I apply too much pressure when I was bandaging you up?"

"Oh! No, I'm fine—but I really think that I should go."

"What? So suddenly? Now? But you just woke up." Even though the guy was a sweet person, he couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice. "What's this all of a sudden?"

His forehead scrunched and Phil was forced to look up to the guy whose hair was disheveled. Though he look athletic and his frame did not fit in the image of a pastry chef, he was a natural at it and it made Phil see Bad's soft features turning bummed.

"I have a feeling that I have to go." He bit his lips and look in the opposite direction, beginning to close his bags, he looked back at Bad again. He was slightly surprised but he knew that wether whatever he can do, Phil would always have the right to leave. This time, Phil looked serious. As if he wasn't really serious most of the time, but it just looked like something hit him like a hurricane in just a minute when he never really bat a eye. Instead of questioning even further though most likely concerned, Bad straightened his posture and put the bowl down.

"Do you want me to help you finish up?"

"Thanks, but no thanks, besides I'm almost done. I'd most likely appreciate it if you could just help Felix get ready."

"You're taking the horse?"

"Yeah, It's been so long since I last saw him."

Bad stared at the guy for a moment and the latter tilted his head to the side in question. "How about you try those wings?"

"My wings?" He had completely forgotten he had those, Phil looked back and saw it again. It was new, he was starting to adjust a little when Bad reminded him about it. Now it looks like the was he said it made the wings a ton heavier and uncomfortable than before.

"Yeah, they're not there for display is it?" Phil shook his head as a response to the question and at the same time he had already zipped his bag shut. "Why don't you try using it?"

"I'm not sure. It's really uncomfortable and stiff." He groaned as he sat straight almost to hear his back crack. It was like a free chiropractic experience but at the same time he felt tired and drowsy at that. "Say Bad,"

"Yes?"

"Is it possible for me to conceal these wings?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure, though there must be a way. There are people who can hide their horns though from what I saw. So it's possible." Bad smiled at the man. "Do you still want to bring some of the muffins I baked?"

"Yeah, that would be pretty nice actually." Phil nodded while finishing his bag and Bad began to pack some boxes. It was a comfortable silence, though this did not change the fact that Phil could still hear the voices up till now in the back of his head. His movements was reduced and his head was pounding, he felt like puking. He felt his hands began aching, like it was craving to do something.

What was it again?

Blood? No, he shouldn't think that way. But his mind was clouded and he felt himself wanting to set the whole house on fire. His mind wandered to that of a vision where a small village would only have scraps and run-down houses that's freshly put off the fire.

"—Phil? Philza?" Bad looked at the guy without saying a word. He was acting strangely, he didn't know if it was his ability's side effects or of he was really sick. Phil was breathing heavily after he caught his attention, he looked back at him. His eyes clouded by confusion, the strange thing about it too was the was he was gripping on the bag so tightly that he might think that it would rip off.

"I think you should go tomorrow." Even if his brows wasn't already furrowed, it just felt like it did furrow a bit more before he stopped what he was doing. Phil stared blankly in shock, not because of what he said but that express was already laid there once he had called for his attention. "Yes, I think I should." He stood up from his seat and left the bag on the table. "I'm going out for a bit. I need fresh air."

"No! Do you think I'm not working my butt off so just you could live in here?! I don't care! Bring them out!" She screamed. It was the same routine again but this time, she was demanding a bit more.

"Cecil, please. If you could just reconsider. Y/n needs this room, the doctor advised us to put them in the most open room—"

"I don't care! Y/n this! Y/n that! Y/n could sleep back in there after a week! Do you think my friends would love to sleep in the basement?! No! Now if you could hurry up and clean that room and get that barely alive of a vessel out of there!"

"What the did you just say?" Wilbur looked at Cecil, his voice became a lot slower and low. He looked at the girl older than him, her blonde hair was styled in a high ponytail , her face was arrogantly looking down on him. She rolled her eyes like it was the most thing to do and what she said was actually the truth.

"I said, get that dead body out of this room. You can place Y/n in the basement, it's not that hard to endure for a week." She clicked her tongue as she kicked a the drawer beside the sleeping kid. Expensive medicines spilled, but to her eyes it looked like a waste.

Instead of laughing like a maniac, she huffed and rolled her eyes. "Now I want you to clear this bedroom for my guests. You know sleepovers can be tough at times, but endure it a bit." She laughed sweetly at Wilbur who still stood motionless in the left side of Y/n's bed.

Cecil saw this a sign of agreement, she had a victorious smile while lifting her skirt to not trip on her 'aristocratic dress' her flats was visible, she was just about to leave the room when Wilbur grabbed her by the hair, pulling it aggressively.

"AAH! LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT!" She screamed on top of her lungs while Wilbur didn't stop, ripped strands of hair was on the floor and on his hand, her high ponytail wasn't one now.

"I WOULDN'T UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE TO Y/N!" His hands kept yanking her hair and she could only grab him by the collar, she kept squirming as Wilbur continued on doing so and pushing her with full force on backwards in Y/n's direction.

"WHY WOULD I APOLOGIZE?! I SAID NOTHING WRONG AND YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR PLACE IN THIS HOUSE!" She was pushing, kicking Wilbur, on her side it she was pushing him to the opposite direction. Away from the sleeping kid.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OFFERED US TO STAY IN YOUR PLACE?!"

"IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU TRICKED ME WHILE YOU WORE EXPENSIVE CLOTHES! I THOUGHT YOU ARE SOMEONE IMPORTANT, TURNS OUT TO BE SOME FUCKING COUNTRY BUMPKINS!" Wilbur accidentally pushed a little too hard that Cecil accidentally stepped on a bottle of pill and she slid back, the back of her head hit the cylinder edges of the footboard, Wilbur accidentally putting much press as he fell on top of her.

There was shock, the two stared at each other barely saying any words. Wilbur with wide eyes let go of Cecil's hair, and stood up as soon as he did that, he felt liquid in his hands. He froze as he smelled the same metallic scent from that night, his hands began to tremble and he slowly lift his hands to conform his suspension. As soon as he saw the color, he felt life was draining out of him. His eyes slowly went to Cecil who was also checking his hands.

"AAAAAAAAAAHH!"

The doors bolted and Wilbur jolted, his eyes went in there only to discover Nathaniel, Dave and Loyd. Their eyes scanned the room and it stopped as soon as their eyes glued to the bright blood in his hands, Loyd panicking looked at Cecil who screamed and shout and quickly went his way beside her.

"Cecil?! Cecil?! Are you okay?! Can you hear me?! Please calm down! Stop crying!" He hugged his sister and checked on her.

Wilbur was quickly approached by the other two. Dave held his hands and checked on the blood, Nathaniel hugged him and cooed him, repeating the question of what in the world happened.

He sat there frozen in a complete state of shock, his eyes began to water and tears was threatening to leave his eyes, his breathing became hitched and all he could feel was Dave shaking his hands, urging him to calm down and Nathaniel was caressing his face, wiping the tears.

No way. He didn't do it. He didn't do it. There's no way he did it. It was a mistake! It's because Cecil provoked him! It was supposed to be her fault not his! She deserved what happened but he wasn't the one who did that! How—How could he inflict pain on another?! It was just an accident!

"You!" Loyd's voice was loud and clear, his head snapped at the direction and he could see Loyd eyeing him meticulously, it felt like it was boring into his flesh. He could not help but feel guilty on what happened since those eyes had directly suspected him.

"What did you do to her?"

"N-no! It wasn't me! S-She slipped!" His eyes pleading Loyd to believe his words since in this situation he still knew he'd favor his little sister since damage was done.

"Liar! You pushed me! He pushed me!" Her voiced broke down in all the facade and Wilbur could feel color draining from his face.

Loyd looked at both before looking at Wilbur firmly. "After this, meet me in the second floor. My office." His voice laced with venom. He began to stand up, carrying Cecil in bridal styled before leaving the room without saying a word.

Again Wilbur with overwhelming feelings breathed in and breathed out, his eyes then became blurry and the next thing he knew, he was sobbing.

"Shh, Will calm down. Don't cry." Nathaniel hugged him tightly.

"I didn't do it on purpose... I swear.. I didn't do it.."

"Yes, we believe you. But you must have some kind of reason if you were in a fight with her." Dave looked at Wilbur, wiping his blood-stained hands on his white blouse, before fiddling with his hands to calm him down.

"Even if there's no reason for it, everyone would seriously get mad with that woman." The voice came from the door. All of them turned to see Allendis walking right in Wilbur's direction before kneeling, inspecting of some bruises would form in any part of the body.

"Are you hurt?" Wilbur with still teary eyes was debating id he should tell them the truth or not, it was true that Cecil kicked him lots of times and it hurts. But if he would tell them about it, he would be sure that a fight would form in the house, the atmosphere between them was already suffocating. He don't want it to worsen.

"I'm fine but," He paused, looking at the three people who was waiting for an answer. "But she called Y/n a dead body in the house." He stopped as he saw them all stopped at what he said, and soon silence was welcomed.

"That's not true right?" He asked once again, but no reply from the brothers. Even if they have highly different opinions and feelings with Y/n, they couldn't deny that they are losing each strands of their hope with every day passing with them waking up.

"Right? Dave right?!" His eyes brimming with tears, Dave avoided his eyes. "Allen? Nathan?" His voice cracked and he saw them avoid eye contact, though their eyes were guilty, he felt like the sky and earth fell upon him and he couldn't make a noise.

His whole body stopped for a second and he could see them looking at him again but this time with caution. Dave cupped his cheek and looked at him with a serious expression. "Wilbur look—"

"—No! Stop! I don't want to hear it! How could you all lack empathy?! How could you not defend them?! How could you not believe they'll wake up—do you all hate Y/n that much?!" He stood up, His breathing was rigid, his eyes full of fear and concern as he looked at them.

Nathaniel shook his head and stood closely beside him his eyes were telling that Wilbur was analyzing everything wrong and was begging him to believe his words. "Will look, it's not like that. We truly—"

"I hate it! I hate this! I hate this house! It's ripping our family apart! I hate you all!" He screamed before running off the room, the three was left.

Upon his absence, three felt pressure. It was their fault wasn't it? Nathaniel knew how insecure he is. Will always doted on the kid and sees how the family would treat Y/n the same way they would treat him. He was afraid, worried.

Allendis scanned over the bed, the kid's eyes closed, like no feud happened right in from of the room they are sleeping in. His heart ached as their stomach didn't move but the way the kid's face didn't pale made him sure that they are still alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
126K 2.9K 37
life is a lot harder than in a dream even tho in this world monsters exist along with fucking animal people but what happens when someone appears at...
105K 4K 30
[ cover was drawn and edited by me ] A little boy with blueish-grey eyes finds his way into a home with three boyfriends, and they just couldn't say...
6.6K 464 24
Book 2 in my The Minecraft Brothers series Go read book one first if you haven't! It is called: The Minecraft Brothers Tommy and Tubbo are happy wi...