Collaboration (Nayeon and Jin)

Galing kay jihyopomu

The two oldest in the groups, or the fake maknae, collaborate together. Will they be close to each other? Wil... Higit pa

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
announcement

Chapter 14

228 10 4
Galing kay jihyopomu

Nayeon's POV

it's the 4th of December

I wanted to celebrate jin's birthday in a simple but memorable way. I asked him out a while ago and he agreed.

I don't know why but I really wanted to be the cause of his smile. I want to see him happy. Am I falling for him? It can't be, right?

whatever.

I went to the park and prepared the place all by myself. Jin should be here in any minute.

I sat down on the blanket while waiting for him.

"H-hey" I stood up as I heard his voice. I smiled seeing his eye-smile. we both sat down on the blanket and started eating.

"you prepared all of these?" he asked. I nodded. "did you like it?"

"I love it" he smiled at me. I blushed behind my mask. I look at him as he watch the sun set.

why do I feel things when I am with you?

I didn't even noticed that I keep staring at him. he looked at me and our eyes met each other. we just stared at each other for a minute straight. I broke it cause it will be awkward.

"hey nayeon" he called out. I hummed as a response, waiting for his answer. he seemed to be scared for what he'll say.

"w-what if.." he started, avoiding my gaze. honestly, I'm also scared on what he is going to say.

"what if I say that I like you?"

I was frozen, don't know what to do. I look at the sun and smiled.

"and what if I say I like you too?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

61K 2.7K 36
"Let's just stay as Friends." In which two of the most famous idols interact on instagram, Myoui Mina and Park Jimin. book cover by : milky graphics...
38.2K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
61.7K 2.7K 29
in a world where you stop aging at the age of 25 until you find your soulmate, 125 year-old shin yuri meets an ecstatic jeon jungkook that changes he...
6.7K 284 24
"if they can be friends and hug, we can be friends and kiss" [Finished on December 25, 2018] taehyung and jimin are originally dating. what happens w...