Loser // Joshler (completed)

De CopycatScene

*sequel to Jealousy* Four years is about time for a new start, right?... but what happens when a new start ju... Mais

PLEASE READDDD!!!!!
Chapter 1; "...Lets get this party started."
Chapter 2; "Move. On."
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (special chapter part 1)
chapter 21 (special chapter part 2)
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Book three (threequel?)
Note

Chapter 16

88 5 0
De CopycatScene

Unedited. ( I literally wrote this within 30 min. So if it's sh!t, I'm sorry.)

    I rolled over to be met by an empty spot next to me. I sat up and put on a pair of boxers. I got up and walked out of my room to the kitchen. "Where's Josh?" I asked. Pete looked up from his laptop that was sat on the table. He was also surrounded by papers. "Maybe he's in class." I shook my head. "He doesn't have classes until one pm. It's only nine am." He just shrugged. "I don't know... Oh, and Dan took the twins about an hour ago." I nodded as I walked over to the cheap coffee pot. "Okay, thanks for telling me." He laughed. "Gabe wanted to wake you up, but Dan and I told him to let you and Josh sleep." I looked at him. "Were you up when Josh left?" He shook his head. "Nope, I thought he was in there with you." I frowned. "I'm going to check around." I said before poring my coffee in a to go cup. I started to walk to the door but Pete started laughing. "Are you really going to go out there like that?" I looked down and chuckled. I was only in a pair of josh's boxers. "Maybe I should put some close on." He laughed. "Maybe."

   "Whatcha doing, loser?" I turned around to see Shane, he was alone. I put my hood down. "I'm looking for my boyfriend." He nodded. "I haven't seen him, where have you checked?" I laughed. "Literally everywhere. He's no where to be found." He chuckled. "Are you wearing lipstick?" I nodded. "It looks good, reds your color. I look like a Miranda sings reject when I wear it." I looked at him wide-eyed. "W-what?" He laughed. "I have a YouTube channel, I do sketches, and one of the characters wear red lipstick." I nodded. "That's actually really cool. Is that what your taking here? photography or what ever it's called." He nodded with a laugh. "Film making, what are you taking? Antisocial classes?" I snorted. "Very close, actually... but no, I'm taking psychology classes... I want to be a therapist." He smiled. "Really? That's really awesome, I can barely deal with my problems, let alone help someone else with theirs." We both laughed. "Shane!" His girlfriend yelled. He looked at me. "If I see him I'll tell him you're looking for him." "Thank you."

   "I can't fucking find him anywhere, Frank! He just disappeared over night." I yelled over the phone. I heard him sigh on the other end. "Look Ty, I don't know what to tell you." I growned and hit my head off the stall door. "Do you have any advice?" I asked. He laughed. "I don't know. Is there a place that he ever took you?" The cabin. "Thank you Frank, I have to go." "I'll see you next w-" I hung up and ran out of the bathroom.

   "I really need to get out more." I said as I came to a stop. I put my hands on my knees and bent down. I ran all the way to the cabin. I was surprised I remembered where it was. After I caught my breath I walked got he porch and knocked. I stood there patiently, waiting for the door to open. When it did, it reveled Josh. "Why did you just fucking disappear over night? I went fucking nuts trying to find you!" I yelled.

Josh;

  I just looked at him, he shouldn't be here. I should of his better. "I'm sorry, I just needed time to think," lie, "I didn't tell you where I was going becaue I didn't want you to be worried." He smiled. "Next time, leave a note please." Next time you won't find me.

-last night-

    "What Will it take to leave him alone." "You really want to know?" He asked. I could practically hear his smirk. "Yes." "All you have to do is disappear, never talk to him again... and if you do, you won't like it." i started tearing up. "Seriously?" He laughed. "Do we have a deal?" I sighed. "Yeah, we have a deal... B."

----------

  I changed the cover, I also changed the cover for Jealousy ( I only canged the lipstick color in it and filled in the letters. I also added more hickeys) , if you can't tell. I edited it myself... took me three hours but I did it. Let me show you the comparison.

Before. (Actress name is Alycia Debnam-Carey)

After;

   I have a lot of free time. And if you ever wondered. The girl in the cover for Jealousy is Melanie Martinez (i just edited somethings to it) .... I will not take any negative comments about it either, thank you.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.3K 1.1K 37
Some people have a hard time letting go of high school grudges, and Tyler Joseph is guilty of that. And when Tyler finds out that the kid who used to...
54K 1.4K 91
Some oneshots people might enjoy. You'll find anything but mostly fluff in here !finished august 2nd 2021! i started this in february 2019 and the f...
896 115 18
Started July 30th 2016 Ended November 8th 2016 Life is full of feelings and so is LOVE..
4.9K 476 24
On his 18th anniversary, Frank Iero's parents reveal him their family secret. They tell him how their town has always been haunted and how their fami...