One shots(slow update)

Por Frost101

I'm going to use different female characters from different series. Más

Future
Love and Hate
The Clown & The Assassin

One night in Skellige

2.3K 16 0
Por Frost101

 The Witcher 3 Ciri X Male Reader X Yennefer

Cheers and singing was all that could be heard in Skellige as the inhabitants had choose to celebrate after the battle of the Wild Hunt. although this celebration didn't automatically happen because of the passing of the many warriors that died that day, especially the Jarl of Ard Skellige. Crach an Craite. Many mourned, many prayed, and many made offerings to the gods and goddesses to take them with opening arms and welcome them with a feast of the ages. The mourning didn't last long as they looked to celebrate those who had survived and to cheer the names of the one that gave their lives for the safety of Skellige and stopping the end of the world. But few will truly know the reasons as to why the Wild Hunt came to Skellige and those few had join in there mourning and celebration as it was well earn.

Geralt of Rivia was the one who most indulge in the celebration of the winning battle after everything he had to go through to find his daughter, Ciri. He doesn't regret everything that happened in his search for Ciri nor resent her for it as he had helped and saved many people on his path to find her. He knew if he didn't meet some of them they would have probably met a terrible faith such as death. A good example of this is the bloody baron, the poor sod would have probably live the rest of his days in pain and misery not knowing where or what happened to his wife and daughter. The witcher felt more sympathy to the man now that his hard journey is over and now he could relax and enjoy himself along with his lover.

Triss Merigold.

You have heard right. Geralt of Rivia, the witcher that was known for having infamous relationships with soroscess and more specifically a raven haired one had finally committed himself to only one. Triss. He did so after both him and Yennefer went and looked for the jinn that they thought were lost to the waters of Skellige. They used the jinn to break the magical bond between him and her when Geralt had wished for them to always be destined for each other. He believed that he would love her no matter what even if the bond between them was broken by the jinn but when it did....something changed in him and Yennefer saw it. Surprisingly it didn't end with Geralt getting cascade magical attacks but instead they left with neutral understanding. Emphasis on neutral.

No one was told about this but they certainly knew about it whenever they both were in the same room together especially when they converse between each other. But they moved past it as they couldn't use that to distract them from the objective to find Ciri but now since it was over, Geralt celebrated with Triss and Yennefer drank from afar with the look of envy and jealousy. After the fight Triss and Geralt had gotten together in full comment relationship where they saw the only way to end it was till there death, something Yennefer snickered at.

"Cheers for Crach an Craite! For the warriors! And for the iron maidens!" she felt a little annoyance build inside her as she began to hear them chuckle and roar in cheers for the fallen. She did feel like she was in great debt for there valory fighting but seeing them cheer there names like drunken slobs didn't show any signs of respects. Just goes to show that she wasn't skellige material. She continued to scan the room while taking small sips from her wine glass in hand as she tries to find a person to converse with and help enjoy with the celebration. But she couldn't find anyone that would help her through the night and she was finding it hard to do so when a drunk comes up and attempts to converse with slurring words and disgusting alcoholic breath. After a few cups of wine to drown out her disappointment Yennefer was about to up and leave the party without even a single word but something had caught her eye as she was about to step out the door from the main hall.

A very young ashen haired woman pulling her (H/C) lover right behind her away from the party to there private room in the corridors. She was intrigued and decided to follow them to see what is to happen. She remembered when she came into first contact with him, Ciri's lover.

She and Geralt actually came across him when they were in Novigrad looking for Dandelion and bumped into him on his way out of the city. When they did come into contact she immediately could tell that were something off about the young man, the first thing she found strange was that she couldn't read his mind. It was closed off. The second was the aura that surrounded him it held welcoming and kindness something that she was glad to see after entering Novigrad but there was also a hint of unwavering and dangerous power. They only exchanged a few words before he excused himself and said he had to be somewhere else. It was right after he left that the witch hunters had come running around the area looking for the young man who had broken the temples dungeon. Needless to say that they were surprised and shocked to hear how much chaos he had caused in Novigrad.

Apparently the young lad had released the witches, warlocks and alchemist that the guards of the eternal fire had captured over the last couple of months along with a few inhumans. He also made the bold move of assissanting higher ups and vandalise many shrines of the eternal fire. He had the biggest bounty in the entire country and almost every guard, every witch hunter, and every worshipper was out for his head. Geralt and Yennefer found it surprising that he had purposely shown his appearance to the public, both called him an idiot for it.

They found out that he was looking for Ciri too as when Geralt had saved Dandelion from the witch hunters. Dandelion claimed that he expected Geralt to have saved him from the dungeon after their little meet and greet. That raised alarm in both of them as Geralt explained to Dandelion that he had never visited him in the dungeons of the temple of the eternal fire. They obviously told him to explain everything that had happened, from the vault heist towards the current meeting with 'Geralt' in the dungeons. Needless to say they were on high alert and wasted no time heading to Skellige via teleportation, much to Geralt dismay. They didn't meet when they arrived at Skellige but did have to attend a funeral of the last king of Skellige(and solve a bloody mystery of the berserkers release during the party).

They didn't meet until they went to Kaer Morhen after Geralt was given a letter by the Baron's right hand man in Vellen when he went back to get Uma. which simply read.

To Geralt of Rivia, I assume now that you I am following the same thread that you have in the past three months. I will tell you now that you have no worries to think I am with allegiance with any faction existing in this plain of existence. Including the Wild Hunt. My only allegiance is towards Ciri and wish to save her from the Wild Hunt and suffer a terrible fate so I came to help find her after a Sage came and took her here. Meet me at Kaer Morhen, I'm should already be helping everyone prepare to remove the curse on Uma.

Sincerely from the Son of Loki, a Trickster, (Y/N) (L/N).

When Yennefer met him she had divided opinions about him as because he had been nothing but a mystery to her and a little headache in her journey. But he had grown on her as he did prove useful and fully competent when it came to preparing the ritual and gathering the necessary ingredients. Everyone else was the same at first but they had much shorter tolerance with mystery and strangers so they already had there sword drawn and ready to strike. But he immediately shed light of who he is and why he was helping them.

(Y/N) (L/N), a demi-god from another dimension. One where Ciri had spent time in and grew quite intrigue by the world since it had similar supernatural properties but with different.......showings. His world has similar supernatural monsters and magics but as he put it they were just shitty knock offs to the monster in there world. Except for himself as he proclaim. He met Ciri when he was apparently checking on the eternal loop of Skoll and Hati to see if they were still chasing there 'targets'. He found her in the woods passed out from exhaustion and bruises with a few cuts, he was kind enough to take her to a hospital to get her the medical attention she needed. It was just one romantic story after another when she had woken up and found him holding her sword which ironically did cause a little fight to happen.

Half of them didn't believe his story as some of them had questions about his world and how things were over there. He told them everything without holding back, there religions, there god's, there monsters, and there technological advances which was hard to believe.

After everything that happened after this when Ciri returned they found that he was wasn't lying as when she waked through the portal she had made and saw (Y/N), she leaped and crashed him down with a hug and several kisses. It was obvious that both had missed each other and Yennefer and Triss found it sweet. But it was cut short do to the fact that the Wild Hunt was following right behind and they all needed to prepare for battle.

(Not gonna lie, don't want to draw this out ant longer so I am just gonna continue on where we left off with Yennefer).

Ciri ran through the halls at a exallterating rate while pulling on (Y/N) arm while giggling and laugh. He was seeing a whole new woman before him when he first met her she had a serious aura around her that seemed to cause her to constantly look over her shoulder and distant herself from everyone, but now she was freed, she was more energetic and hyper more than ever and he loved every part about it. Simply because she was happy to enjoy without worrying of a mythical army looking for her. She barged through the doors of their private room and closed the door behind them and turned her attention to her lover. She shorten the distance between embracing his hold as they stood before one another "this....this is something I actually never thought would happen" she whispered pressing her forehead against his.

"Never thought what would happen?" he asked her as his hands move down away from her shoulder down to her hips. He couldn't help but fall into a trance when he looked at her, plus there was the fact that the room were beautifully decorated with candles and flowers hanging around the ceiling and walls. He was surprised to see snacks and wine set up at the end of the bed on a small table.

She closed her eyes "never thought that i'll be freed from the Wild Hunt, never thought that I'll be back home, and...." she opened her eyes looking at (Y/N) as if it has been ages since she had seen him "and I'd never thought that I'd ever see you again. I'm sorry that I left without saying a word it's just that the Wild Hunt was close and I couldn't endanger you an-" he silenced her with a kiss.

He pulled away smiling "don't dwell on the past, we're here together now. In the present. So let's enjoy it."

"Yes, let's"

She locked lips with and jumped onto nearly catches him off balance just like she did back at Kaer Morhen when she stepped through the portal. But he held his balance and carried her to the large bed without ceasing or stopping the heated kiss. Dropping her onto the bed making laugh out loud and continued the heated kiss both began to remove articles of their clothing feeling them self run short on patience to begin the foreplay. He had begun first as he moved her hands to her breast and began to message them before moving down to her folds and slipped his finger inside her and message her clirtous with hsi thumb. She moan with her hips jolting feeling the amazing spasms of pleasure when he began to message her clirtous and oush in and out of her womanhood.

Not want to leave him out and be the only one having she reached down and wrapped her slender hands around his harden cock. His breath hitched when he felt her soft hands grip his member strongly and began to slowly jerking earning in his sounds of pleasure, although it was a little less than what she was feeling. They began to kiss again and (Y/N) slowly moved over her and position himself over her. He stopped his own work which caused Ciri to break the kiss and look down, she looked back up with a smirk and helped guide his manhood into her tight and wet snatch.

Ciri inhaled as she felt his head penetrate her, she pulled her hand away and let him take on his movements which he did with a single thrust making her yelp. The stop of motion didn't last as long as he slowly began to good pace in slow small thrusts but with each passing minute his thrusts become long with him pulling away with only his tip in her before plunging forward. Soon he was making fast pace thrust causing her to yell and moan loudly which brought more joy and pleasure and made go a little faster in pace. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to rotate her hips to receive more gastly pleasure in his movements. He wrapped his arms around her torso and kissed her loving this moment as they proclaim and show their love for each other in a passionate and loving way. This moment was built up for a long long time and was nearly bursting when he felt her own lips connect with hers when she launched at him at Kaer Morhen.

He felt Ciri own nails dig into his back causing him some pain but did cause him a little more excitement than he would personally and comfortably admit. Especially to Ciri. he got the message and felt himself build up inside him and from how Ciri was he would guess that she was too. "AAAHHH!" she screamed climaxing along with (Y/N) who only kissed her when he exploded in her pussy. She kissed back softly feeling her own tense body slowly relax. He leaned her back down onto the soft surface of the cushioned bed and pulled out of her before falling to the side of her and pulled her close.

They just had the most pleasurable moment in there lives and was exhausted but it didn't stop them as Ciri pulled herself over him and locked lips with him. Even if they were exhausted they felt their own energy replenish for another round, he smacked her ass and Ciri pulled a little shaken "what? Didn't like that my queen?" he asked in a playful tone.

Ciri only smiled back "quite the opposite actually" she said.

"I would expect as much".

Ciri and (Y/N) moved off the bed and onto their feet within seconds both hopping on different sides of the bed, (Y/N) instantly used his own powers to dress them both and grabbed Ciri sword and tossed it to her which she caught and pulled out her blade in a reading fighting stance. He was about ready to summon and make some monsters he had seen in this world to attack the intruder(which he really wanted to after seeing there capabilities). But sadly he couldn't test these new monsters in his caliber as he let his own defenses down as did Ciri when they see the person standing by their rooms opened door. She was leaning right by the door frame with a wine bottle in hand looking quite pleased with herself which confused them. Tension slowly rise in the room as both Ciri and (Y/N) had trouble with the thoughts that were currently going through there head as to why Yennefer abruptly entered the room and held no shock as to what they were doing.

Ciri broke the dread silence which seemed to have cause Yennefer great joy "Y-Yen, what exactly are you doing? Or more specifically why did you come in without knocking. I know for a fact that you of all people respect and believe in decent manners" she said trying her best not to raise her voice because of the special and very private moment they were just having.

But she didn't answer the question Ciri had just asked.

Instead she simply closed the door in the room and began to walk towards (Y/N) swaying her hips obviously showing off her curves. She had gotten uncomfortably close to the trickster as he felt her breathing hit his skin which made him stir in where he stood and could heavily smell her perfume lilac and gooseberries. She leaned further right by his ear much to dismay and attempts to step back and licked his earlobe causing him to tingle and immediately teleport right behind a shock and angry Ciri.

"What the hell?!" he yelled wiping his ear.

"Ok, enough of this playtime. Why are you here? If you came to visit then could you please reschedule for another time because you have interrupted something very private" she growled obviously unpleased from Yennefer actions.

Yennefer only giggled and walked around the bed towards them "I came to Skellige to show my sympathy and join in the celebration to show my respect and gratitude for them helping us but I guess I might want to indulge myself a little more on something else other than wine and food" she told coming up to Ciri and uncorking the bottle of wine plus took a deep swig from it. Both were confused and was about fed up as she alluded why she was here. But abruptly and without warning took another step further and wrapped one arm around Ciri thin hips and pulled her closed to forcibly kiss and let the wine slip from her mouth to Ciri. The sudden move caused Ciri and shocked which left her no other choice but to swallow and drink the wine, within a few seconds she felt the beverage take affect. When she was done with the ashen haired woman she shot her hand forward shooting a magic blast and did no effect mentally or emotionally. But it took a few seconds for the spell she cast to take full affect on his body, a spell that was the simplest one to cast but most effective and hard to deflect or dispel for all beings.

"I was watching you two young ones going at it from the door and I must say you both show some promising skill" she said in a lustful voice "is there still cum here?" she asked running her black gloved hand downward and gracefully run it up between Ciri making the young woman quiver and moan in a low tone.

The wine she just swallowed is a strong one, something that even Geralt would have trouble drinking since it was best and strongest ingredients. It was a wine called 'le parfum du loup' the properties in it has caused the body to burn for the need of pleasure and cloud there mind from judgement. But there was no worry as Yennefer bound her to only this room. The spell she casted held the similar effects on (Y/N), she stepped by Ciri and pulled the young man towards her to connect their lips together for hungry kiss. A physical contact she has been yearning for for quite a while and she loved every moment of it. She pushed down onto the bed and parted away from contact standing right by Ciri who she began messing with her other gloved hand by reaching behind and rubbed her sweet pussy through her leather pants.

"Stay a good girl and I promise you will get what you want" she whispered into her ear it was all too much for Ciri as it had almost caused her to jump on (Y/N) and continued where they left off. But sheer thought of another joining nearly sent her over the edge, although if she was being truthful with herself she would have rather have Cerys or Priscilla. Although there was no question about it right now, Yennefer was the one in control right now.

Yennefer wasted no time removing everyone clothing as she used magic again to vanish them away leaving everyone in the room naked. (Y/N) girth pointing straight pulsing and twitching waiting for anticipation, Ciri pussy ached with the need for attention to as it had wet stream going down her leg. She smiled knowing she is in control of this sweet sexual moment. "Stay my little sweetheart" she said trailing her finger under Ciri chin and moved her attention to the young man in front of her who waited silently and patiently.

She moved and straddle him pressing her her own wet snatch against his twitching manhood teasing him by making slow grinds. He grabbed her hips with strong grip and moved her up to thrust his manhood into her but was stopped as she used magic again and made magic chains throwing his hands up above his head. Swinging her index in his face "no,no,no,no,no a bad, bad thing to do" she said said leaning downward kissing his lips and whispered "now it's gonna be worse". She said her hand glowing a light red making his physical senses much stronger and more sensible to every touch but also cast one of the personal spells the with hold from cumming.

He groaned feeling her soft wet folds grind against his girth and felt himself shiver when he felt her soft finger trail down his chest and trace around bulbous. She loved to watch him squirm and struggle under her. Feeling that she has teased him enough and felt herself actually grow inpatient to feel only a little pleasure. She positioned herself over the head of his cock and slowly slid down her shaft moaning from the feel of it entering her. It was only half way when (Y/N) bucked his hips upwards giving a very pleasant surprise and helped with the motion by slamming down. She couldn't hold the elegant persona in this as she bet her lip to not allow a moan leave her lips and ravage like animal but she found difficult, either because he was a bit bigger than Geralt or it had been just too long since she got some. It can be either of the two.

"AH!-" she clapped her hand over her mouth as her body shudder with another wave of pleasure course through her. She felt a pair small breasit press against her back and one arm wrap around her middle torso to cup one of her breast and another slide down to rub her clirtous. She didn't need to guess to know that it was Ciri doing this and leaving a trail of kisses up on her neck, the one hand that was cupping and feeling her breast grabbed Yen's chin and brought her's and Ciri lips together into a kiss. Both of them exploring each others mouth.

(Y/N) thrusts began to get faster and faster as her inner wall muscles clenched around his manhood. Yen's own movement also increased as well in slamming down on his girth. She broke the kiss with Ciri and actually finally lost herself in the moment breaking her concentration which also broke the spells that held (Y/N) and stopped him from his climax. Ciri in the last few thrusts she quickly smacked Yen's perfectly shaped ass sending Yen climax and moaning in a deafening yell. The look on Yen's face and her sweet yell was enough for him to explode and fill her womb with his cum mixing it together with her juices.

"Thank you" she said in pure bliss falling off to the side of him. Ciri moved down betweens yen's legs licking up the juices between her thighs before moving to her folds which had (Y/N) cum slowly pour out. She stuck her tongue into Yen's pussy making the raven haired sorceress body jolt feeling Ciri tongue cleaning up her inner walls and definitely knew Yen was close to climax again after the recent fuck. She her clirtous again making her climax again.

(Y/N) watched with amusement and jealousy seeing his own lovers tongue lap around between the sorcesses legs. He felt his member slowly begin to rise again from the scenery before him, it was right after Ciri made Yen climaxed again that she looked over to her boyfriend. She smiled wickedly at him and wiped some of the juices off her face with her index finger then brought it to her lips tasting it.

"Mmm, ready for round two with me my sweetheart?"

Several hours later................

"Mmmmm" he shuffled around the bed reaching himself trying to find someone and when he felt his hand brush against the familiar soft and smooth skin he reached out and pulled them close. The torches and fireplace burned out somewhere in the middle of the night and he had no will to get up to relit them or even use his own power to light them. So he got the next best thing, his sweet Ciri. He chuckled on how silly it sounded to him but felt such happiness when he thought about it. The night before was still burned into his memory, it was such fun and insane. Especially when Yennefer entered the fray.

The sleepiness that captivated his mind suddenly vanished when he remembered that Yennefer, the sorceress had joined them in there active and pleasurable activities. Especially watching them silently behind the door which shook his very core. He would have never believed that she would do something so deviant and perverted in his entire life. Then again he doesn't really know her that well.

His mind into shock as he moved from his sleeping position and shot up starling Ciri and someone else that awoke too that was moving behind him. Ciri rubbed her eyes but moved her hand up to her forehead feeling the pain of a terrible hangover that felt like it was slowly killing her.

"(Y/N)? Why the hell are you being so rowdy? I'm really not in th-" she stopped mid-sentence when her emerald green eyes finally opened to look at the scene before her. When she locked her eyesight with the familiar blue orbs who held the same kind of shock. Yennefer didn't say anything, Ciri didn't say anything, nor did (Y/N) as he never thought he would be in this type of situation. The same kind of tension slowly flooded the room but this time nobody had anything to say or do, not even Yen who seemed like the type of person to only respond quickly with a witty remark or good/bad solution. But it seemed like she didn't have a response for this nobody did, but what would ever happened or whoever spoke first will obviously well determined what will happened next. Whether it would end with them never speaking of this ever happening again or it would mean that this will lead to something more than a night of fun and pleasure.

(AUTHOR NOTE)

This was something I wanted to do for so long, I have always wondered exactly why everyone praised the witcher game as a masterpiece and after playing it I understood why it was loved by all. Especially with the characters who seemed to be just cool and epic in there own way. Ciri definitely caught my eye because of her beauty and epic power plus her personality that showed she had no time for bullshit and is always honest. This would've originally be just a Ciri One Shot but I found this writer challenge thing talking about making a One Shot of both Ciri and Yennefer. Hopefully my Lemon scene making was a little better in this.

If you wondering I ended it like this is because I remembered reading and talking to a certain author on Wattpad named UnderMySkin. Most of her Reader Insert One Shots ended in vague tones that made it your choice to choose how the story continued or even ended. So I thought I would do the same thing on this one.

P.S. You basically a Trickster from SUPERNATURAL.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7K 34 20
~ MATURE THEMES ~ ~ Don't mind me. Just writing stories that come to mind.
24.9K 184 26
Just some characters x readers and OCs and if you want a request just leave it in the comments ●preferences ●mostly gay ●male reader ●female realer
15.7K 294 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
265K 3K 30
Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X open to lgbtq+ Currently editing so will...