BATIM: Memory's Twisted Lane

By Friendly1ntrovert

Heather remembers when she was six. Her father left to visit his friend at a studio where he worked thirty ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Disclaimer

1.3K 23 1
By Friendly1ntrovert

The following story is based on the theory regarding "Bendy and the Ink Machine". Many facts and observations of the video game lead many people to believe that Henry Stein is trapped in a time loop, where he must repeatedly awaken Bendy and kill him over and over again.

I don't entirely side with this theory, but I do find it interesting, since the game's details do support it. I am going to add the story theory into this fanfiction however, so that both sides can hopefully enjoy the story.

I'd also like to thank the Meatly (Joey Dew Studios) for creating the game, and giving all of us inspiration and enlightenment.

Okay, that's everything. Enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2.1K 24
You happen to be raised in the wild woods. You didn't know your parents, nor don't even know what happen to them, not even having siblings nor family...
32.5K 1K 25
Down this ink filled hell, there are monsters, demons, and angels that roam the halls of a once bustling studio. Then there was you. You didn't know...
73.3K 1.8K 36
Ellie's lost all faith of the world and her life but once she meets her long lost father, what does she do?? Will she stay or go?? Read more to find...
79.1K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...