Shoto Todoroki x Reader

By Silverpoint01

You are a person who has a mysterious personality. In short you can't be described easily, but that is what a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 29

7.3K 190 143
By Silverpoint01

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I kind of feel weird knowing that I have a second cousin coming to this school and we look nothing alike which was a given but our quirks have such differences which is such a bummer because I really wanted someone else to understand me you know.

It is fun to find someone with a similar quirk because you can train and teach each other. I guess that is what kids are for, I wonder if Shoto has ever thought about kids I mean I am sure they would be the cutest kids yet if they have Shoto as their dad. *sigh lovingly* One of these days. Apparently I was thinking to much that I almost missed something very important to myself anyways.

"Regarding the first years hero internships the results of yesterday's conference make it abundantly clear. With the principal at the forefront, the vast majority of teachers had the following to say "call it off". Although, given the whole sequence of events that led to the implementation of the boarding school system, I suppose it was a given." -A

" 'S whatcha get!"-B

"However! There were also those of the opinion that the current policy keeping you all constantly under our protection wouldn't raise you into strong heroes. So, we reached the conclusion that 'if limited to offices that have a good track record when it comes to taking in interns, the first years shall be allowed to work as interns' so says the new policy."-A

EEH! Does that mean I can't be with Neil and Bard-sama because they never had interns? Maybe I could still go I would just have to work around things. Other than that I think everything will be fine. Please, I hope.

~~~~

It is now the weekend and I was up early this morning because I had some plans I must do. I was dressed in my normal clothes which consisted of some jeans and a sweatshirt. As I walked downstairs my brother came running pass me in a rush and I fell backwards.

"Sorry Y/n!"

I was confused on what just happened but I just shook my head and got up. I walked outside casually after saying good morning to Kaminari, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Kirishima. I saw Shoto and Bakugo outside and wanted to say goodbye to them before I left because I wasn't going to come back until late as I already told Aizawa-sensei.

"Oi Shoto! Bakugo!"

"WHAT!"-B. Bakugo wasn't happy that was a given yet I ignored and came up to them.

"Ahem, sorry if you aren't in a good mood I just came to say my goodbye's because I won't be coming back until late."

I smiled at them and started to walk in the other direction. I was going to meet up with Neil because I need to make him do something for me and then we will see from there. I get into my car and drive off heading towards my home. When I get there I see Neil and Bard-sama standing there and immediately when I get out I am trapped in a hug by them both. Neil seemed to be crying which made the mood really heavy but I still went on.

"Neil don't cry I am fine as you know. I don't think I could even stand it if you are crying, it hurts."

"What did they do to you?"-N. I remembered that feeling making me twitch and wince. Neil seeing that immediately tries to get me to talk. "Tell me or else I will just find out myself."-N

"It is not something I don't mind telling you but I must say it hurt a lot. They drained my quirk for a period of time and it was really painful it is like taking out your soul from the host but the host is pulling it back. It is really hard to describe but I know you can figure out my pain."

"I am so sorry you had to go through that, I really want to know how they knew of your background though."-B

"I have an idea that it could be their boss because the boss seemed to know everything. Although I am trying to forget it so please."

"Right we shouldn't open those old scars."-N

"By the way Neil I came here to ask you of a request that would be very rude of me to text."

"Well what is it?"-N

"I want to be interned by you both but the thing is I need to get permission from the school and since you aren't that known I need to have you give the information of you guys and this incorporation back to the principal."

"I-I."-N

"Please Neil we need this. I know it is not going to be an easy thing to do but please remember that one of these days my parents are going to come back and with that being the case you can return the information that were lost."

"You know why we got rid of the information right?"-B

"Yes it was because you were forced to right?"

"Yes that is true and you know why you were the only one to remember?"-B

"No."

"It was because your parents believed in you, you are a major target to them because of your knowledge it isn't because of your parents. That is what the league of villains think but the eight precepts of death know off your existence and anyone else who gets the information of anything back is at danger as well to them."-N

"Neil trust me please. I know how dangerous this could be but it is necessary, if we we want our family back we need to defy the villains but only one step at a time."

"*sigh* I will do it only because you make a strong point and besides there is some things we must do."-N

"Oh thank you so much, Neil I just need you to approve this for me before I go there." I take out the contract and he stamps it and so does Bard-sama after feeling left out. "Ok I will see you tomorrow, thank you."

I got back in the car and drove off towards the school again. It may have seemed ridiculous to come all the way here and leave just like that but to talk to Neil and Bard-sama about this would be very rude if just over the phone. He had a traumatic experience and to just talk about it over a phone is disrespectful because and I know exactly how he feels because I hate talking about it myself. I arrived at the school and rushed inside towards the principal's office because I needed to see him almost immediately because with all of the information he got comes with some necessary explaining. I knock on the door and here a come in so I do so and when he sees me he seemed to be curious.

"I am sorry for the intrusion but I have to talk to you about something and if I am correct you have received some information recently?"

"Yes I have, was this of your doing?"-Principal

"Yes and no I came here to talk about the interns and you are the only one I can trust to know of some information meaning I highly recommend you don't tell the teachers please. The information you posses puts you in danger but I trust that you will be safe unless you decide to share but that is up to you." I look at him with a face of concern which he looked happy to see.

"I will do as you hope."-Principal

"Thank you okay I will get straight to the point, the information you had received was of some close people to me, to be precise my best friend Neil and my dad's uncle Bard-sama. I asked them to return the information to you because I wanted to make sure you can trust them so that I can do my intern in the f/n incorp."

"I am happy to hear of your respect for the school and its rules but do they have experience with interns."-Principal

"No but they are the key to helping me learn because, as I am sure you already figured out, to not only finding my parents but also knowing what it will be like to own a incorporation."

"Wasn't your father a villain?"-Principal

"Yes he was but I want you to know that he changed and was actually the 2nd hero for a short time and my mom took the 14th place and was really good with rescues and Neil is the person who literally knows everything and has been close to the family every since my father was 12 and so is Bard-sama. Please accept them to be my interns, I beg of you."

"I wasn't going to deny after you told me. You are free to do it with them and let me just ask you of something."-Principal. I was so happy with the news I received that it was really hard to contain my happiness.

"Yes what is it?"

"If anything comes up that I may need you, Neil, and Bard, then can you please help us."-Principal

"I will try my best but you see they are a bit traumatized by what had happened to them when taken by the eight precepts of death but I will definitely help in any way I can."

"Thank you."-Principal

I bow at the principal and take my leave with the smile I held back creeping up onto my face. I walked outside and headed towards the hospital that had Rei in. I had been meaning to see her as of lately but only now do I have the chance. I go into the hospital and ask for her room number, when I received it I quickly went into the room and see Rei sitting on here bed reading. She looks up and sees me and was overjoyed.

"Y/n! Oh I have missed you so much."-R

"I did too. I am so happy to see you though."

"Where is Shoto?"-R

"He is taking some extra classes so it will just be me for today I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind, not at all. Come sit and tell me everything that has happened between you and Shoto."-R

I told everything to Rei and in the end was blushing but that was to be expected. She seemed to be like Ashido and Momo and would "aww" or make like faces expressing what she thinks at that moment. I thought it was adorable and was saddened when I was to leave because of how late it was. I gave her a hug goodbye and left the room in happiness once again. I walked all the way back to the dorms and everyone seemed to be asleep by the time I got there that I just went straight to bed myself after playing around with Mochi a bit.

The next day was day 1 of my interns and when I got there I wasn't to surprise that we would be discussing my quirk and also about inheritance. So nothing fun happened at all that day so I was really happy when it was the end of the weekend so my schedule would be busy once again. When I entered the classroom I sat down immediately. I turned around to see Shoto with his face all beaten up and I became concerned for him.

"Shoto are you alright?"

"I am fine."-S. I sigh.

"Well if you say so but I got to see Rei this weekend and she wanted me to give you something. She said you would appreciate it more if she written it for you instead of me telling you."

I hand him a little card that Rei had written before I left and he read it and just blushed in the end looking at me. I became worried of what Rei would have put so I tried to grab the card.

"Yah what did she say?" I missed since Shoto moved it away from me. "Why can't you show me I bet it is something I already said so why can't I see it?"

He hands it to me probably because I convinced him or he just wanted to prove something. Most of it was Rei saying how much she misses and loves him but then the last part caught my attention. "You know Shoto I wouldn't really mind some grandkids, and Y/n doesn't either. Just a thought to keep in mind." WAAHHHH!!! She put that! I was blushing immensely and looked at Shoto and wished then there that I could have Neil's quirk so he can forget that piece of information.

"Ahem Shoto please don't remember that." I tried to say calmly so no one would bust into our conversation.

"Why not?" He gives me a small smile and rests his head on the back of his hands. "You know it will eventually happen." He is mocking me?! How rude.

"Well just forget about it for a while."

Class was interesting for the rest of the day, my brother couldn't focus which got me puzzled and I was determined to know what it is so I am going to ask him after class. Although by the time I was going to talk to him he already was gone so I had to head back. I went home that day with a lot on my mind though.

I still have that question for All Might and now I need to know of my brother. I should probably stop entirely about thinking of Izuku and All Might. One of these days it will be made clear who I am and my life with Izuku will never be the same afterwards. I must make things right though first and I don't need to pry myself into Izuku's life he should live his life fully without feeling like I am pressuring him same goes with All Might.

I was sitting on my bed while petting Mochi. I then realized that Mochi probably wants to go outside because he/she hasn't been out in a while. I grab Mochi and walk downstairs and outside. I go to a section where it is completely filled with grass and flowers and stuff like that. I place down Mochi and she/he plays around in the grass and wasn't going far from me. I had time to think about all of my life during the time I was out there. I had a good feeling though that these coming up days were going to be hectic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 92 34
Being Bakugou's little sister, nothing in your life really seemed normal. Having an odd quirk and being skilled in hand to hand combat, you and your...
11.4K 286 28
"Somehow I can trust him..." "My heart began to beat fastly, but at the same time it ached pretty bad." "I did it so I could protect them!" "I will...
10.4K 899 40
Set in an urban fantasy city, Y/n and Shoto were the best of friends. Nothing could separate them. That is until a war broke out and he was drafted i...
352K 10.7K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...