BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

Galing kay diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... Higit pa

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Confession

1.5K 57 2
Galing kay diMcLouDs

Meanwhile.. back at the pillars.

"Yerin-ah! Hold yourself together. It's Yuju!" Yerin still in range.

Sowon holds both of Yerin's shoulder and shouted.

"JUNG YERIN!! YUJU NEEDS YOU!" Sowon shouted Yuju's name and that made Yerin back to herself and calmed.

"Unnie.." Yerin started to cry.

"Unnie.. I almost killed her..." She continued crying.

"No. No. Don't cry. She needs you. You can resist, right?"

"I'll try my best." then Yerin swallowed a thick gulp.

She then walks to Yuju and looks at her.

"What should I do, unnie?"

"Since Minho oppa was your cousin, you should be the one who needs to suck the venom out. You know I can't because I'd be poisoned too." Sowon explains.

Yerin nodded and started to bite to where Minho bit Yuju which is on her neck. Yerin touches Yuju's face using her left hand and the other on Yuju's waist. She sucked the venom out of Yuju body.

"Oh that's hot." Sowon suddenly uttered.

"This is definitely not the time to think like that." Eunha said looking at Sowon.

"Oh.. right! You're right. Focus! Kim Sojung! Focus!" Sowon mouthed. Eunha just looked at her in disbelief.

"Yerin-ah! That's enough!" Sowon said.

But Yerin keeps on sucking on Yuju's neck and her grip is getting tighter.

"Yerin-ah! Enough! You're killing her!" Sowon said and grabs Yerin's shoulder.

But to Sowon's surprise, Eunha pulled Yerin on her shoulder and tossed her to the wall. Yerin groans and drops on the floor.

"Eunha-yah! Why did you do that?!" Sowon shouted at her. Helps Yerin to get up.

"She deserves it." Eunha coldly said.

"What?!" Sowon shakes her head while looking at Eunha.

They saw that Yuju's wounds started healing. They know that Yerin successfully took out all the venom.

*****

They all went back to the dorm and lay Yuju on the couch, while the twins inside their room. The twins started to get conscious. And when they did, they immediately goes to Yuju and cried.

"Aww.. stop crying. Your older sister will be okay." Sowon said to the twins.

Eunha decided to carry Yuju to their room and let her rest there. She managed to change Yuju's clothes and wipes the blood from Yuju's body and let her sleep.

She went to the living room again and glares at Yerin. Then the door beeps.

"Where's Yuju unnie?" Umji suddenly asked and runs to their room. Eunha followed her and locked the door.

"What happened?" Sinb asked Yerin. She just shakes her head and walk towards the shower room to clean herself up.

Sowon explains everything to Sinb from when Umji grabbed her.

"Oh. That's why Eunha unnie is really mad right now." Sinb commented.

"Yep. She is." Sowon agrees.

"C'mon you two." Sowon called out the twins.

"Let me see your eyes."

The two looks at Sowon. No signs of being vampire or werewolf again.

"Unnie.. what happened to us back there?" Angkko cried.

"And who were those men? They've hurt you that's why I want to fight them." Meonji said while crying.

Sowon hugs Meonji while Sinb hugs Angkko. They have limited knowledge about half vampire-half werewolf, that's why they can't answer their questions. Mr. Lee is their only chance to know about it or the Haven.

Yerin comes out of the shower room.

"Don't think about it now. Let's get you clean.." Sinb accompanied the twins to the shower room and clean them, including herself.

After she changes to her comfy clothes, Yerin knocks on the werewolves' room.

"I want to see her, please." Yerin sniffs.

She's crying because of what happened. She's crying because she's worried about Yuju. She's crying because she blames herself for what happened to her.

"Please.." Yerin cries.

Sowon walk towards her and caressed her back. Sowon wants to destroy the door because she's pissed, but she'd be crossing the line if she did.

"Yerin-ah.. go see her tomorrow. Have a rest first. I'm worried too." Sowon uttered.

Yerin just cried there in front of Yuju's room, when Eunha opens the door. Eunha just glared at them but she knows that they deserve to check on her too.

"We really got in so much trouble when we met you." Eunha uttered coldly.

"I'm sorry, Eunha. I didn't protect her. I don't deserve to be alive." Yerin cried and kneeled down in front of Eunha.

"Don't apologize to me." Eunha said without looking at Yerin.

"Unnie.." Umji mumbles and Eunha just looks at her.

Sowon helps Yerin to get up.

"That's too much, Eunha." Sowon said while looking at Eunha. But she just ignores her.

Yerin sits on the chair beside Yuju's bed and looks at Yuju. She started to cry herself out.

"Yuju-yah.. I'm really sorry about all of this. Wake up now. I was supposed to tell you something tonight, but this happened." Yerin mumbles while crying.

"Yuju-yah.. I didn't protect you. I hope you can forgive me. Please.."

Yerin held on Yuju's hand and touches her face with it. Her tears keep on falling.

*****

Umji grabs Eunha and Sowon's arms and gets out of the room, leaving Yerin and Yuju inside.

"What are you doing, Yewon?" Eunha looks at Umji and calling her name is making Eunha intimidating.

"Unnie.. I think, we should leave them alone for a while." Umji said.

"No, I shouldn't." Eunha was about to go inside the room again, but Umji pleaded. Eunha just shakes her head and sits on the couch.

Sinb, after sending the twins to bed, joins the other girls in the living room. She remembers what they're talking about earlier in the music room.

"You know what.. Yerin unnie was supposed to confess to Yuju unnie." Sinb suddenly uttered.

Umji turns to her direction. Sowon and Eunha got surprised by it too.

"What?" Eunha asked.

"We were talking in the music room earlier and she said she's going to tell Yuju unnie how she really feels towards her." Sinb mouthed.

"What does she feels about Yuju unnie?" Umji asked. Sinb looks at her blankly.

"Yerin likes Yuju." Sowon said. Eunha just leaned on to the couch because she also knows about Yerin liking Yuju.

"She even told me that she thinks she's falling in love with Yuju unnie." Sinb said.

"Don't tell Yuju unnie about it. Let Yerin unnie confess to her." said Sinb, clarifying everything to the girls.

*****

"Yuju-ssi.." Yerin still holding Yuju's hand.

"Wake up now. I have to tell you something." she said while sobbing.

"I'm a coward about my feelings towards a person. I don't have the courage to confess. But.. I'm taking all my strength to confess to you." Yerin cries while saying those words.

"Yuju-yah.. please wake up now. Sorry for making you feel such pain. Sorry for bringing you in such situation. I hope you could forgive me." she continues.

She fixes Yuju's hair and caress her face.

"Yuju-yah.. please heal faster. I will make you the happiest when you wake up." She's still sobbing.

"Choi Yuna, I'm in love with you, you know that? Please wake up now." Yerin uttered the words sincerely.

Then she felt Yuju's finger moves a little.

-----------------------------------

It feels like this chapter is boring? But I still hope for you guys to like it. ^___^v

I'm open for suggestions. Just comment it please. It will be so much appreciated. Kamsahabnida~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.9K 430 19
Yuju loves Sinb eversince they are High School and now that they are in college they rarely see each other. Does Yuju's love for Sinb change or it ju...
32.4K 1.1K 27
Eunha:Don't leave me. Promise? Jungkook:Promise . . . . . Sowon: Let's meet up oppa Jin:Sure . . . . . Yerin:Who is she? Taehyung: Her? My girlfriend...
17.6K 243 26
all about gfriend ships and stuff [REQUEST BOX OPEN] Started: October 25,2018 Warning may contain: mature scenes and bad language also forgive my smu...
43.2K 1.3K 50
The third book of the GFRIEND Trilogy. New faces. New villains. Unexpected turns of events. All of this you can expect in the third book. BOOK 1: Blo...