BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Heavy breathing

1.4K 55 4
By diMcLouDs

At the dorm. The girls are playing with Meonji and Angkko when Yerin's phone rings.

"Oh? Minho Oppa?" Yerin feels odd about Minho calling her all of the sudden.

"Hmm.. yes. We're all here." Then Yerin looks at the girls. The girls are still playing with the twins.

"Ha? Where? Oh.. okay. I'll be there." Yerin mouthed.

Yerin dashes to their room to change and go to where Minho said. But, Yerin feels odd about it and told the girls.

"Sowon unnie, it was Minho oppa. He's inviting me to this place." Yerin said.

"Why? That's weird. And, we all know about Minho's attitude." Sowon stated.

Minho and JinKi are really bad guys. They used to bully the girls way back before. They don't really like Yerin's cousin attitude towards them, plus JinKi, his best friend.

"He said he wants to apologize and help him to talk to Mr. Lee." Yerin explains.

"But, I feel bad about this that's why I'm telling you this." she added.

"I'm going with you and you can't stop me." Sowon said.

"I won't, actually." Yerin said.

"I'm going too." Sinb suddenly said.

But Angkko stops her. But Sinb insisted on going with her unnies that makes Angkko cried.

"Do you think it will be safe for them to come with us?" Sinb asked Yerin and Sowon.

"I have a plan." Yerin said.

"I'll be the one to show up first when we arrived at the location. You guys standby not so far away, but lessen your presence. Then, if something happen, I'll call you out." Yerin explains her plan.

"If the twins are coming with you, then we will too, to watch out for them and if something happen, we could be of help." Eunha said.

"Fine. Let's go." Sowon said.

*****

When the girls arrived, Yerin walks towards the direction Minho told her. She was shocked when she saw the place. This is the place Sinb was talking about in her sightings. Umji drew it well, in and out. There's really something going on here.

Minho appeared before her and welcomes her. Yerin said to Sinb that it was familiar because it is. Yerin went there when she was little, played with Minho and some other vampires before she met Sowon and Sinb.

"Couz! How are you?" Minho greeted her. Yerin frowned when she heard Minho talks.

"What do you want?" Yerin coldly asked.

"Don't be so cocky, Yerin-ssi. You might wanna be nice to me when you see my surprise for you." then Minho pulled Yerin inside the pillars.

"U-unnie... I-I'm s-sorry..." Yerin heard Yuju's voice.

Yerin's eyes got widened when she saw Yuju tied up on a chair, bleeding. JinKi is beside her. She was about to run when Minho stops her.

"Not so fast, couz. Look at this." Minho uttered then looks at JinKi.

Then JinKi started to hit Yuju again without any resistance of his strength. Yuju barely hold herself up. She's scoffing so much blood. When JinKi stops, he smells the blood on his hands from hitting Yuju and grins at Yerin.

Yuju thinks Yerin couldn't fight the two, though she knows Yerin is the strongest among them.. she still needs help, that's why she really tries her best to fight the serum and call out Eunha and Umji with her telepathic voice. She groans as she fights the serum.

"E-Eunha.. U-Umji.. Come find me. Y-Yerin un-unnie needs y-your.... h-help." Yuju passed out after the last word.

"Yuju unnie?! Yuju unnie?!!" Umji calling out her sister but no response.

"Yuju unnie is inside also. And she really sounds so weak and in pain." Umji said.

"Yes. She called us out using her voice and she said Yerin needs our help." Eunha added.

The girls including the twins ran towards the location where Yerin and Yuju are. Minho and JinKi got surprised when they see the girls.

"Oh?! HAHA! You didn't come alone, huh? JINKI!!"

Minho shouted and JinKi was about to kill Yuju, who is now unconscious, when Sowon grabs his hands.

"You're pretty slow as always." Sowon smirked at JinKi.

Sowon throws JinKi to Sinb and she punches JinKi so hard on the chest that he hits the ground, the ground breaks because of the impact.

Yerin grabs Minho's hand and tossed him acrossed the floor. Minho gasped a little. He then stands up and fights Yerin.

Eunha and Umji runs to Yuju and untie her.

"Yuju unnie! Wake up! Yuju unnie!"

Umji keeps on waking up Yuju who is unconscious because of the beating she got from JinKi and the serum they've injected her.

"Let's just sits her at the side. They need us." Eunha said and points at the other girls.

Minho was about to jumps towards Yerin when Meonji and Angkko runs towards him.

"Meonji! Angkko! NO!!" Eunha shouted.

But to their surprise, the twins transformed into little wolves. Their eyes are both different colored. Meonji's eyes are gold on the right and red on the left, while Angkko's eyes is red on the right and gold on the left.

"Oh! You brought little half-breeds here! They are so cute that I want to kill them!" Minho teased.

Minho grabs Meonji's neck when he jumps towards him and tossed him to the wall and made Meonji passed out. He did the same to Angkko.

"Meonji! Angkko!" Yerin shouted.

When she turned to Minho, she saw him biting Yuju's neck already. Her eyes widened and her anger rises. She punches the ground and uses her core to make a big block of the ground that hits Minho causing him to be thrown away from Yuju.

Eunha and Umji got injected by Minho too, and threw them away, that's why he got the chance to bite Yuju. Now, the two can't transform and almost weaken by the serum but not much like Yuju's because they can manage to stand and walk.

Yerin got really angry to Minho and JinKi that her strength is increasing. Then she glanced at Yuju and almost cried and thinks this happened to Yuju because of her.

Minho grabs Yerin hands and tossed her to the wall and makes her groans. Yerin run towards Minho, dodging his last attack until Yerin had the chance to grabs Minho's head. She did was stepped on Minho's left leg and climbs to his shoulder, get down to Minho's back grabbing his head. Then she glanced at Yuju again and without hesitations, decapitated Minho.

That's the only way to end a vampire's life.

She looks at JinKi who is also decapitated by Sowon. Sowon lifted the twins and lay them beside Yuju. They all went to Yuju.

"Yuju-ya! Yuju!" Sowon wakes her up.

"There's so much blood. This is bad. The venom should be sucked out." Sowon said.

Among them three, Sowon has the highest tolerance for animal blood, and when she looks at Yerin and Sinb, they're both breathing heavily, looking at Yuju with their fangs out.

Sowon immediately grabs the two and pinned them to the wall.

"Yerin-ah! Sinb! Hold yourselves together! It's Yuju! Keep that in your minds!" Sowon said.

But the two still looking at Yuju like she's their prey. Sowon then looks at Umji and nods.

Umji grabs Sinb out of the place and brought her in the middle of the forest faraway from them.

"Sinb-ya! Get it together." Umji said to Sinb.

But Sinb's eyes are still dark red and she's fighting Umji and wants to go back to Yuju.

"Sinb.. please stop. Calm yourself!" Umji hugged Sinb and begged her to calm down.

But Sinb still fighting her and trying to get out from her hug.

"HWANG EUNBI!!" Umji is now crying yelled out Sinb's name.

"Stop! Please.. please stop.." Umji cried.

Sinb got startled by Umji's call and she got herself back. She then buried herself to Umji shoulder in embarassment and hugs her back.

"Umji-ah.. I'm really sorry. You've seen me ranging again." Sinb said. Umji continues to cry while burying her face on Sinb's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for being like that to Yuju unnie. I didn't mean it, Umji-ah.. Please forgive me." Sinb utterly begging for Umji's forgiveness.

Umji shakes her head and hugs Sinb tighter. She just can't talk anymore and so hurt about what happened to Yuju that she just needed a hug. And, Sinb is the one who is with her.

Sinb got surprised when Umji hugs her tighter and felt something towards Umji. She can't breathe, not because of the hug or Yuju's blood, but something different when Umji hugged her.

She thought.. maybe she's starting to like Umji. Then she hugs her back tighter.

-----------------------------------

This chapter got so long. Sorry if it's too long to read. I just enjoyed typing it. I still hope you guys enjoy this. ^___^v

Thanks for the support and Kamsahabnida~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 39
The seven vampire boys have been living there lives normally. They attend a school with another group of vampires that they rival with. Days after th...
39.6K 1K 17
[ Highest Ranking No. #1 in Eunkook , 18.05.2019 , 21.27 p.m. ] No edit were made in this story , I'm sorry . I will try to edit it in meantime I re...
17.6K 243 26
all about gfriend ships and stuff [REQUEST BOX OPEN] Started: October 25,2018 Warning may contain: mature scenes and bad language also forgive my smu...
16.9K 430 19
Yuju loves Sinb eversince they are High School and now that they are in college they rarely see each other. Does Yuju's love for Sinb change or it ju...