BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Blood

1.5K 50 1
By diMcLouDs

The night just passed by and Umji sleeps beside Yuju. She didn't leave her unnie's side since she saw her cried.

*****

"I thought you two are getting along well?" Umji asked Yuju.

"Yeah.. I thought so too. But.. it turns out I'm just assuming it." Yuju answered.

They are in the library, in the music section, for their composition. Then, Yerin joins them.

"Oh.. Yerin unnie." Umji said and looks at Yuju.

Yuju just looks at the blank music sheets and pretends to be busy.

"Hi!" Yerin greeted and smiles.

"You didn't tell me that you're going to work on it here. I should've joined you earlier." Yerin gladly said to Yuju.

"Sorry. I was about to tell you." Yuju lied.

She really don't want to talk to Yerin now. She doesn't know why. Yerin didn't do anything to her. But because of what happened yesterday, she prefer working alone for the meantime.

"Umji-ah, Sinb is looking for you, btw." Yerin uttered.

"Ha? Oh." Umji then fixed her things.

Umji was about to go when Yuju stops her, held on to her sleeves and looks at her.

"Don't go.." Yuju's telepathic voice while looking at Umji. She still can't look at Yerin.

"Umji-ah?" Yerin wonders why Umji isn't going yet.

"H-ha? Yeah.." Umji looks at Yuju and pulled her sleeves from Yuju's hand.

"Sorry, unnie. I'll be back quickly." Umji's voice and started to walk outside the library.

Yuju just closes her eyes in disbelief because Umji left her knowing about the situation. She can't believe her little sister. She still can't look at Yerin who moves to where Umji sits a while ago which was beside her.

"Can we go to the music room? I want to hear the notes you said you practiced." Yerin said while smiling at Yuju.

"Okay."

Yerin startled when Yuju immediately stands up and walks towards the door. She just followed her, still wondering why Yuju is acting weird again. But didn't mind it and focused on the composition.

*****

After Yuju played the piano. Yerin speaks.

"That is great. We can start working on the lyrics." Yerin gladly said.

"Yeah." Yuju really is trying to act normal in front of Yerin but her replies are making Yerin wonders.

While they are thinking what lyrics should they put, Sinb flashes inside the music room.

"Oh.. you two are here?" Sinb looks at Yerin and Yuju.

But Yuju just looked at her and didn't utter any words.

"Sinb-ah!!" Yerin happily greeted Sinb and her eye-smile flashes.

Now, Yuju can't focus and can't breathe because she feels suffocated when they are in one room. She stands up and walks towards the door of the music room.

"Where are you going?" Yerin asked while looking at Yuju.

"I'll look for Umji. I'll tell you when I have an idea about the lyrics." She said and walks out the music room.

"She's weird again." Sinb muttered.

"Yah. Don't say that." Yerin defended Yuju.

"But she is." Sinb insisted. Yerin just looks at her and shakes her head.

"How's your composition, btw?" Yerin changed the topic.

"It's almost done." Sinb looks at Yerin.

They're both sitting in front of the piano, just talking.

"Wow. That's fast." Yerin said surprisingly.

"Umji is a great help. She's really smart." Sinb said.

"Speaking of Umji, she's with Yuju a while ago and they're both acting weird." Yerin muttered. Sinb just looks at Yerin.

Yerin looks back at her. They're having an eye contact with each other, their faces are so close with each other.

"I didn't know you've grown to be such a pretty girl." Yerin suddenly mouthed. Sinb removes her eye contact with Yerin and hides her blushes.

"Did you know I've liked you?"

Sinb suddenly turns to Yerin again, shocked of what her unnie just said.

"Unnie.. why so sudden?" she asked shyly.

"Did you know about it? Have you felt it?"

Sinb shakes her head.

"All I thought was that you're being so sweet and protective to me because we grew up together and treated each other like real sisters." Sinb stated.

"Ohh.. maybe that's why I gave up." Yerin giggled.

"I didn't have the courage to tell you before. But.. it doesn't matter now. It was faded long time ago." she added and flashes a smile to Sinb.

"I know. You like Yuju unnie." Sinb said, Yerin nodded.

"I don't think this is just an infatuation. Sinb-ssi, I think.. I'm starting to fall in love with her." Yerin uttered with her voice shaking because she's shy.

"Tell her unnie. What's the worst that could happen.. atleast you tried." Sinb said.

"I don't know how. But.. I'm planning to tell her tonight." Yerin smiles widely and Sinb got excited about it.

"Well.. goodluck for it, unnie." Sinb said.

"You should too." Yerin said.

"What?" Sinb asked Yerin who is now walking towards the door of the music room.

"To Umji." Yerin grinned at her.

"Aish!" Sinb threw something to her but she already closed the door.

*****

Later in the afternoon. Yuju didn't attend the TC practice again and walks alone to the dorm.

While she's walking silently, a hand suddenly covers her mouth and brought her to the woods. She can't see who they are because they covered her eyes immediately. She can't transform to werewolf either because they have injected her with some serum.

After few minutes, she's sitting on a chair when they removed the cover and her eyes immediately adopts the surroundings.

White open room with pillars and big windows and portraits on it. The exact place which Sinb foreseen a week ago.

"So you're the one, huh?" Minho said.

"Why don't you transform?" he mouthed.

"Oh.. you can't because it's going to hurt you more because of the serum I injected to you." he teased.

Yuju looks at him sharply and really wants to kill him but she can't move. She's tied to the chair and the serum is hurting her body.

JinKi suddenly slaps her face causing her lower lip to bleed.

"Oh.. I like that! HAHA!" JinKi teased.

He leans closer to Yuju to smell her bleeding lips. He feels energized by Yuju's blood.

The thing is.. among their pack, being the daughter of the Lord and the Queen, Yuju's blood has the most amazing fragrance. It will surely make every vampire crazy.

JinKi hits Yuju again, punches her in the stomach until she scoffs blood.

"Enough with that, JinKi!" Minho scolded him.

"Aish! I'm having fun." JinKi said but stopped when Minho say so.

Yuju almost pass out because she's tired and the serum adds to it. She's trying to fight it but Minho injected her too much.

"Now, let me call my cousin, Yerin." Minho grinned.

Yuju pulled her head up and looks at Minho shockingly.

-------------------------------------

I just want to use the picture because I love how Yerin and Umji was looking at Yuju during the MMA 2018.

(c) to the owner.

*All rights reserved for all the owners of the pictures I have used and will be using.*

Standby for the next chapter. Thanks for the support and Kamsahabnida^___^v

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...
14.7K 356 21
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂, 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓼 . . Sowon is deeply in love with Eunha and no matter how hard Sowon tries, Eunha just...
16.9K 430 19
Yuju loves Sinb eversince they are High School and now that they are in college they rarely see each other. Does Yuju's love for Sinb change or it ju...
HIDEOUT By Midnight Writer

Mystery / Thriller

8.9K 789 38
Eunha and Sinb shared the same real name, due to personal matters, they changed their name. Sinb was determined to find her mother but she didn't kno...