The Phoenix and His Basilisk...

Por Demonic0Angel_

Harry is the Prince of the Harpies, and is a Phoenix. He longs for freedom and desperately wishes for a frien... Más

Blue Skies for Freedom
Orange Marigolds for Jealousy
Gray Silk for Knowledge and Wisdom
Azure Streamers for Trust
Mustard Robes for Deceit and Caution
Pink Stars for Adoration
Author's Note
Green Eyes for Safety
Special
IMPORTANT
Purple Potions for Creativity
Tan Pebbles for Dependability
White Tulips for Forgiveness
Marmalade Photos for Compassion
Yellow Feathers for Friendship
Olive Leaves for Peace
Hello!!!
Halloween Special
Mint Blue for Confidence
Periwinkle Flowers for Love
Violet Aconite for Arrogance
Dandelion Tea for Insecurity
Special II
Mandarin Oranges for Determination
Cherry Blossoms for Festivals
Black Futures for Loneliness
Red Cardinals for Strength
Christmas Special
Grape Slime for Magic
Happy New Years
Honey Shampoo for Fun
Butterscotch Pie for Dishonesty
Slate Streets for Timeless Neutrality
Cherry Dresses for Pain
Emerald Paper Cranes for Hope
Amethyst Necklaces for Pride
Mauve Blush for Dignity
Cerulean Books for Loyalty
Lemon Carnations for Rejection
Blood Apples for Passion
Fuschia Pearls for Sweetness
Red Clementines for Domination
Cornflowers for Patience
Black Scales for Power
Amber Flames for Well-Being
Only Smut
Crimson Ichor for Rebellion
Sapphire Tears for Despair
Apricot Sunsets for Happiness
Hello!

Iron Hearts for Gloom

2K 112 8
Por Demonic0Angel_

Harry sobbed, his heart breaking even further.

There was no one to comfort him. There wasn't a dreamy voice to tell him he was going to be okay, there wasn't a hand on his shoulder to pat him on the back, and there weren't slender arms wrapping around him.

He was alone.

Alone in this manipulative and corrupted castle.

He covered his face and cried, as he slowly fell asleep.

If he had stayed awake, he would've heard the soft murmurs of the heavens, singing their ancient prophecy, that would soon come true and the dark blue night glow red with blood-like colors.

Crimson paints the once blue skies
An angel for the devil, an eye for an eye
As the angel dies, the devil sings his song
As his kindness fades, the heavens sings along
The queen leaves, and the Dark takes flight
Secrets unravel, can the Light survive each night?

————————————————————

Fred and George stared at Harry.

He was different.

It wasn't hard to figure out what happened. Dumbledore has given a "great" speech about a group of savages in the forest, and that they had ran away.

The twins had even visited the Forbidden Forest to see if it was true and to ask about why Harry wasn't seeing the residents, but didn't see anyone.

There were only splatters of blood, and while they were horrified, they knew it wasn't their friends' blood.

George has found a note, and suddenly, everything made sense.

Harry's sudden gloominess, the increase in guards around his wing of the palace, and Dumbledore's sudden interest in Harry's whereabouts.

Now, Fred was cuddling his younger twin, who was sleeping peacefully.

Fred thought over what to say when they were going to confront Harry.

George made a mumbling sound and then turned, starting to drool on Fred's shoulder.

Fred gently moved his brother off of him and tucked him in. He got up, and then walked out of their room.

Their mother was yelling at their dad. "Arthur! Why are you so incompetent?! I ask you one thing, Arthur, one thing! Why can't you complete it?!"

He visibly shook. "B-but Molly-wobbles——"

"Don't you 'Molly-wobbles' me! You are a——"

Before she could continue, Fred walked away and out the door.

He sighed. The only one he cared for in that god forsaken family was his elder brothers and George.

He flew through the air, before he came upon Malfoy. The neko was watering some flowers, and Fred flew down curiously.

Malfoy smiled at the seeds he had watered and then crouched down. Small little green plants were starting sprout, and he beamed.

"Yes! It's growing!" He cheered. His tail swished from side to side in happiness, and he sat down on a rock.

He was silent for a long time.

"I hope they like my surprise," he whispered.

Fred was confused.

Who was 'they'?

Did Malfoy have a crush on someone?

That was weird. He didn't expect that.

Suddenly, he felt something press against his mid shield.

Fred... get back here. It's cold.

George's voice echoed in Fred's mind, and Fred smiled.

Okay. I'm coming back.

Fred quietly looked back at Malfoy, who was staring at the ground, before he left.

———————————————————————

"Are... Are you okay?"

Harry turned and smiled at them. "What are you talking about? I'm fine."

George and Fred raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

Harry smiled as if nothing happened and then turned around.

He continued mixing the flour, sugar and other ingredients. It was complex and George looked at the ingredients curiously.

"What are you making?"

Harry didn't look up, as he just put the bowl aside to check his pastry cream.

"Mille-feuille," He said quietly.

Fred and George winced.

That was Tom's favorite.

They watched Harry cook his pastry, each made with love and care, Harry's hands moving like flowing water, smooth and strong.

George glanced at Fred, who was staring with sad eyes. Harry was starting to shake and his fingers trembled as he cut the strawberries.

George swallowed the lump in his throat, and said, "H-Harry..."

When Harry put his food in the oven, he suddenly slumped onto the ground. His shoulders shook with audible sobs and he hugged himself, rocking slightly.

"Harry..." George said again.

He sobbed again, and immediately, both twins went over and hugged him.

He cried harder, and clutched them.

And for the first time in years, he cried in his first friends' arms.

After a while, he got up, sniffing. "That was embarrassing."

They grinned. "It was."

Harry smiled shakily, and then got up.

A moment of silence passed before Fred spoke up. "What... What do you like about Tom?"

Harry stilled before he suddenly smiled softly. "When I first met Luna, she called him 'my heart'. I met him, and we just clicked. We had our first argument and we never had any more after that. He's kind, intelligent, gentle and bossy."

A lovesick grin came upon his face. "He has the softest hair, and the most beautiful eyes. He knows about everything, and while he's nice like an omega, he can still kick my ass and reign me back in if I get out of control."

He continued. "Tom also has amazing powers and cute expressions. When he's reading, he gets so animated. Tom really likes books and swords. He's incredibly strong and he's not afraid to use it." Harry sighed with adoration.

"He has a gorgeous tail and he lets me touch it sometimes. He's honest and snarky, and I——"

He stopped.

Fred and George stared at him, curious as to why he stopped.

Harry looked at them with wide eyes.

"I... I love him. I love him!" He screamed the last part in joy and he grinned as if it was the best thing in the world.

Harry fell back on the floor, and then started to laugh.

Fred and George watched in awkwardness.

Harry finally stopped laughing, chuckles falling out of his throat every so often. Then he relaxed against the floor, his smile falling into a depressed expression.

"... I'll never see him again." He whispered.

Fred and George shared another look, and knew, that they would've given anything for their friend to have his happy smile back.

——————————————————————

Severus Snape has noticed his son's new mood.

He knew that the forest's inhabitants had left.

He knew Harry's heart was broken.

Severus looked outside the window.

A storm was brewing, and he knew, that the heavens were reflecting his son's mood.

It was part of their kind to have such powers, after all.

The children of Sun and Moon were known for their power and strength.

Severus frowned, his wings twitching.

He hoped that no one would learn of his son's abilities and use him for it.

He just hoped with all of his dead, shriveled heart.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

206K 5.2K 20
Harry's eighth year is here. He won the war and now is the time that he finds out his ranking. Everyone is positive he'll be an alpha, but Harry know...
17.2K 438 12
John Watson, a young soldier recently returned from Afghanistan, is rewarded with an abused, malnourished, and traumatized omega slave who is called...
36.7K 849 7
harry becomes a neko?! he has a mate ?!
32K 646 12
Draco is an omega who is abused by his father and his boyfriend Cedric. Pansy and Blaise tried to convince Draco to break up with him,but nothing wor...