Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff th...

By thickerthandeath

You live alone. You have one friend. You were an outcast. According to the rest of the world, anyways. You w... More

Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff the Killer X Reader]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
***HALLOWEEN SPECIAL***
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
***Christmas Special***
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Quick A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Prepare for Extreme Awkwardness in 3...2...1...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 **Jeff's Birthday Part One**
Chapter 44 **Jeff's Birthday Part Two**

Chapter 15

3.9K 129 91
By thickerthandeath

You were sitting on the couch, facing Austin. You were being bombarded with questions as you stared blankly past Austin, at the dirty white wall behind him.

Less than five minutes ago, Austin had interrupted Jeff's orders and threats. Jeff had taken off, leaving you completely unharmed. And now, now you were being interrogated by a protective, worried Austin.

"Aust-" You started.

"(Y/n), why the hell was Jeff here? What did he say to you? Are you sure he didn't do ANYTHING at all to-"

"Austin."

"He could've hurt you. Damn, I should've stayed down here. Was he threatening you? Is he going to come back? I'll kill him next time he steps foot in this-"

"AUSTIN!" You shouted, pulling Austin out of his mindless rambling.

"WHAT?"

"Jeff didn't threaten me. He isn't going to come back."

"How do you know?"

"He told me that trying to kill me was a waste of his time, and that he's going to move onto new targets. For now, at least."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Austin, I'm sure."

You let out a sigh, your fingers nervously combing through your (h/l), (h/c) hair.

"(Y/n), are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's get to that movie now, yeah?"

"Alright. I'll go grab the snacks then. You... Just stay here."

Austin stood up and disappeared into the kitchen, leaving you to drown in your pool of thoughts.

'Should I meet Jeff at midnight?' You wondered. 'I don't think I can trust him at all. But if this 'Slendy' guy really exists, and he will do what Jeff said he would, I shouldn't bail on showing up. Jeff may just kill me...'

You bit your lip, a slightly confused look flashing across your face.

Your favorite movie, (f/m), started to play on the tv screen.

Austin glanced at you a few times out of the corner of his eye, the snacks on the coffee table that sat in front of the couch.

You didn't notice Austin's return, your mind continuing to consider any options you had for tonight.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of warm, strong arms wrap around you, pulling you into someone's chest.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by this gesture, and the sudden warmth that enveloped your body.

"Austin? What are you..." You trailed off, looking into his eyes.

"You looked worried and nervous. I thought maybe a best friend hug would help."

You looked down, feeling bad for not telling Austin the truth. He always worried about you, and naturally, he wanted to help you. Plus, you knew he would panic and worry about you I'd he woke up to find you nowhere to be seen tonight.

"Austin."

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you... About Jeff's visit earlier." You murmured into his shoulder.

"(Y/n), you don't have to tell me. And I knew you were lying."

"How?"

"It's just something a best friend can point out. Don't worry, you're not a bad liar or anything. If that's what you were worried about."

"I wasn't worried about that. But uh... If you knew I was lying, how come you didn't try and get the truth out of me?" You asked.

Austin merely shrugged in response.
"I didn't press it because... Well, why should I? I figured there was probably a reason why you didn't want me to know. And I trust you to do what you need to do, whether you're in this situation or another one."

Austin looked down at you, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"Now are we gonna watch (f/m) or not?" Austin pouted.

You giggled.

"You're such a child." You teased him.

"Yeah, yeah. But you are too," He retorted.

You stuck your tongue out.

Austin chuckled and kept his arm around you, as the two of you turned your attention to the movie playing on the tv.

As your eyes were trained on the tv screen, you took a quick dive back into your previous thoughts. Not a moment later, you made your decision.

You would meet Jeff tonight. But, you would come prepared.

Your mind was set as you watched the movie, smiling when your favorite parts came on.

***time skip***

Austin yawned, standing up and stretching.

You watched him, biting your lip.

"Well... I'm gonna head on to bed now. I'm tired," Austin mumbled, blinking hard.

His eyes focused on you, and he remained silent.

"I'll join you later. I'm not tired yet. Maybe I'll watch some cartoons or something, to wear myself out, you know?"

"You don't have to lie," Austin chuckled," I know you have something to do."

"So you're fine with me meeting up with a... Friend... For tonight?"

"Uh... I guess? I'm just a best friend looking out for someone I really care about. Of course I don't want you to go, but that's not my choice to make."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why don't you want me to go?"

"I just uh... I don't think it's safe. I mean, you're meeting up with Jeff, aren't you?"

"How'd you know?"

"That's what he was talking to you about earlier, right?"

"Yeah..."

You watched Austin, and he just gazed back at you.

You opened your mouth to speak, and just as you said "Austin", he softly said "(Y/n)".

Simultaneously, you and Austin shut your mouths.

"Um... I better get going then," You said, standing up.

"(Y/n), be careful, okay? You can't trust Jeff, ever. Always be alert. I can't let anything happen to you. You mean too much. So just, be careful, alright? Protect yourself. And whistle if you need help. Wolff will come running. Promise?"

You nodded silently, walking over to Austin and pulling him into a hug.

"Thanks, Austin. I appreciate your concern."

Austin stayed silent, hugging you back for a while.

"I can't help it. I'm always gonna be worried about the girl I love. That's just how it is..." Austin murmured under his breath, nearly inaudible.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Just my goodbye."

You and Austin released each other from the hug.

"Don't wait up for me."

"Of course I won't." Austin smiled jokingly, worry still clear in his eyes.

You smiled back and turned on your heels, treading towards the back door.

You heard Austin go up the stairs, the steps occasionally creaking.

You opened a drawer in the kitchen, pulling out the sharpest knife you could find. Your only protection for tonight was that gleaming knife.

You opened the back door, slipped out, and shut it behind you.

Taking steady breaths in and out, you ambled towards the forest. You stopped by the big tree in the backyard, halfway to the forest.

There he was, leaning against the tree. Jeff. His white hoodie stood out against the dark bark of the tree. His knife reflected the bright moonlight beaming down from the night sky.

He cast a glance at you, pushing himself off the tree. Not speaking a word, he set off towards the forest.

You watched him for a moment, raising an eyebrow. You shook your head quickly, and rushed after him, not wanting to be left behind.

Into the dark forest you went, Jeff being your only guide now.

You had no choice but to trust that he wasn't going to simply kill you right now.

The whole walk to the Creepypasta Mansion was silent and tense. You nearly lost Jeff several times, since he never looked back to check that you were still behind him.

As the large, old house came into view, your eyes widened.

Jeff glanced behind him, his eyes settling on you.

"So you actually followed me, huh? I thought I would lose you a while ago. Well done, then. You've avoided the chance of Slender killing you." Jeff said in a low, amused tone.

You stood in front of the house, looking at the porch, windows, and overall appearance.

Jeff walked up to the door and kicked it open roughly, disappearing inside.

You stayed outside, staring into the house through the door. Unfortunately, you couldn't see anything inside due to the darkness around you and inside the house.

Jeff stuck his head out the doorway, looking at you. "You coming in or not?" He growled.

You nodded, darting up the steps.

You took a deep breath and moved on into the house. The door closed behind you, causing you to slightly jump.

"Why so skittish? You're not in any danger... Yet."

Jeff's raspy voice came from behind you, and you realized it was just him that had closed the door.

Jeff pushed past you, heading into a room.

You followed.

The tv illuminated the room. A few couches were set up around the tv, which was hanging on the wall, while a coffee table sat in the center of the mess.

Jeff cleared his throat loudly, stepping aside and shoving you forward.

All of a sudden, numerous heads turned, and many sets of eyes focused on you and only you.

You stared back, not sure what to do.

A booming voice echoed through the air, coming from what seemed like nowhere at all.

"Welcome, child. I see that Jeff has brought you here unharmed. Pleased to finally meet you."

---------------------------------------------
A/N:
Aaaaand that's that chapter. Finally at the mansion! I know it took long to actually get into the story, I'm sorry. Was it worth it though? No? Okie dokie.

Sorry that Austin is in the story so much, he's important. Yes, I know, it's a Jeff the Killer x Reader story, not a you-fall-in-love-with-your-best-friend book. It's all crucial to the story.

Anywhore, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep reading! It's amazing how many reads I've actually gotten... Thanks you guys, it means a lot. Stay rad, and be the animal you've always dreamed of being!

P.S. I still need OC's and characters for upcoming chapters, so please, message me if you want yourself, an OC of yours, or any character, really, to be a part of this story! Oh, and criticism is welcome. I can take it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 984 47
"Hey Jeff?" "Hm?" "C-Can I ask you a question?" "What is it?" "Why did you cut your eyelids..?" He chuckled softly and stared at me without blinking...
35.4K 1K 36
You often go outside at night. Because that's when you can hide. You wear a mask to hide your pain. You don't smile. When you do it's to conceal pain...
685 14 6
You just moved away. Far, far away from where you lived before. You still don't know if it was for the better or the worse. But you know that you are...
693 11 18
All right so this is going to be the first book of a series of creepypasta x reader. But instead of being a diffrent main charater (the person you r...